The One Night Stand

Story Info
My partner describes a hot night from her past.
2.2k words
3.83
18.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to tell me a story." I whispered in your ear.

Words I've said before, as we lay next to each other in bed.

Dressed down to our matching, grey, Calvin Klein underwear, we are gently exploring each other's bodies with our fingertips. Taking care not to get too intimate, just yet, as to let the sexual tension build. We're lightly kissing each other's necks, lips and ears, giving one another goosebumps.

We've been down this road before, you have an idea of what kind of story that I want to hear, but, you're not about to let me off that easily.

You want me to tell you exactly what I want.

"What kind of story?" you ask.

"Well, you know how sometimes I like fantasising about you um, with someone else." I reluctantly tell you.

"You mean how you love thinking about me fucking another man?" you ask, as you reach down and give my already hard cock a firm squeeze through my briefs.

The light grey fabric of my briefs cannot hide the wet spot quickly forming at the tip of my cock, as you continue to gently tease and stroke me.

"Ohh, fuck" I moan, getting lost in the sensation for the moment. I snap out of it and focus on the question that I still haven't fully answered. "Well, I know you had some history before me, but I don't know about all of it....surely, you've had a one night stand, at least once anyway? I ask, not fully sure what I want the answer to be.

"At least once" you say with a sexy smirk, looking off as if you're thinking back to that, or those, nights.

I swallow hard as my heart begins to race. "I'd love to hear about one of those nights."

"Really, that's something you really want to hear?" you ask.

The question is rhetorical. My heavy breathing as you continue to stroke my rock hard, leaking, cock through my briefs is all the answer you need.

"Ok then, if you're sure."

------------------------------

"I was out with some friends one night. Nothing too crazy, just a few drinks at a bar downtown. I dressed casually, wearing a pair of tight black jeans and a loose fitting plaid shirt with a thin, white t-shirt underneath. I hadn't gone out with the sole intention of meeting someone, but I still put on a pair of cute, lacey black panties because, of course, you never know.

We had just been hanging out, chatting over a few drinks and before long, we all had a good buzz going. Eventually, the lights got a bit darker and the music got a bit louder and a few people got up and started to move and dance.

Feeling no pain, we decided to join in.

Of course, it wasn't long before we had attracted the attention of a couple guys who had been sitting near us earlier in the night.

One of them leaned in and introduced himself. I responded by putting my hands on his shoulders and coaxing him into dancing with me. He was cute, with nice, strong arms and I was starting to feel kind of horny.

Eventually we took a break from the dancing to get a drink. We walked to the bar together but before we could get there he leaned in and whispered in my ear "I think you're so sexy, do you want to get out of here and come back to my place?" I was surprised by his bold proposition, but more than a little turned on by the question.

No, I don't, I told him, watching a disappointed look come across his face.

His disappointment would be short lived, though, as I told him that he could, however, come back to mine.

He smiled at me and ordered us a round of tequila shots which we downed before leaving the bar, hailing a cab, and heading off into the night.

When we got back inside my place we barely had the door closed behind us before we were all over each other."

-----------------------------

You're still stroking my cock through my briefs, as it continues to strain against the thin material. I'm squirming at your touch, breathing heavily anticipating where your story will lead. The power you're holding over me is driving you wild. I reach over and slide my hand between your legs.

You close your eyes and sigh softly, before grabbing my hand and pushing it away.

"You're going to have to wait. You asked for a story, you're going to get one." you say with a smirk, before sliding your hand down under my waistband and wrapping your fingers around my bare cock.

You slide down my briefs, finally releasing my cock from its constraints, before continuing.

-------------------------------

"We started making out as I pressed him up against the inside of the front door. He wrapped his hands around my waist and grabbed my ass, pulling me against him. I pressed my knee between his legs and could feel he was already getting hard.

We continued like that for a few moments until I broke contact, grabbed his hand, and motioned for him to follow me to the bedroom. He gladly obliged. I gave him a sexy grin as I looked down at the obvious bulge in his pants.

I stopped him at the edge of the bed, kissing him again as I reached down and began to undo his jeans. I helped him out of them before motioning for him to take a seat. I stood there for a second, taking in the moment, before dropping to my knees.

I slid my hands over him, feeling the outline of his growing cock. I loved to tease, but I couldn't wait any longer. I grabbed at the waistband of his briefs and removed them as well.

He was rock hard at this point. I ran my tongue along the length of his shaft a couple times before finally taking him into my mouth. He let out a moan as I sucked on his tip and squeezed his shaft with my hand. I felt so sexy on my knees between his legs, as he slipped my plaid shirt down over my shoulders.

He could see my hard nipples straining through my t- shirt, revealing how turned on I was. I continued to pleasure him, his breathing getting more ragged as he grabbed at whatever part of me he could get his hands on.

I could tell that he was getting close, I'm sure you can imagine how I was making him feel, when suddenly he stopped me and asked me to stand up.

I obliged and he stood up with me, kissing me passionately before turning us around and laying me down on the bed.

He unbuttoned my jeans and began to pull them down. I lifted my ass off the bed to allow him to slide them off. I bent my knees as he placed his hands on them.

One at a time, I spread my legs apart, my pussy now only covered by the lacy panties I was now glad I was wearing. I watched him between my legs as I started teasing myself.

He took his time exploring and massaging my legs, lingering as he got to my inner thighs. I ached for his touch as he inched closer and closer.

Finally, he placed his hand on my pussy, I let out a sigh as he did. He teased me through the lace fabric for a moment, before pushing them to the side and sliding a finger across my slit, feeling how wet he'd made me. I gasped at the sensation of him touching me there for the first time.

He then pulled off my panties and started to kiss his way down my leg before finally, his lips were only a couple inches away from my pussy. I could feel his hot breath between my legs and I wanted him so bad.

After what felt like an eternity I felt the tip of his tongue slide across my pussy. He went down on me for a few minutes before he began to slide a couple fingers inside me while he sucked on my clit.

He was hitting just the right spots and it wasn't long before I felt an orgasm approaching.

He was reading my body language and he knew I was close. My nipples were hard and my face was flushed. I arched my back and I couldn't stop myself from lifting my ass off the bed, pressing my pussy against his lips.

"cum for me." he moaned.

I was trying to hold on but those words pushed me over the edge.

I was rocking my hips and gripping the sheets and all I could muster was "I'm gonna c..." before I lost control as my orgasm washed over me.

He let up, only slightly as I regained my composure before promptly continuing to pleasure me. In no time he had me cumming again "oh fuck" I moaned as I was lost in another orgasm.

He sat up, kneeling between my legs, watching me grin in the afterglow of my orgasms. His cock was hard and my pussy was so wet. He leaned forward and started kissing my collarbone and neck.

I could feel the tip of his cock press against my slit as he did. I grabbed his ass and pulled him towards me.

"I want you inside me." I moaned into his ear. He reached down and grabbed his cock, teasing my clit with his tip. I pulled at him again, this time more forceful.

He accepted the invitation.

I grabbed his cock and guided it towards my opening. He pressed forward and entered me for the first time. Just the tip at first, but inch by inch I felt him fill me. He began fucking me, with long deep strokes, letting me feel every inch in and out. I put my legs on his shoulders and moaned as he fucked me. My eyes rolled back as I felt another orgasm building.

I then wrapped my legs around his ass and pulled him into me. I reached between my legs to play with my clit. Looking down, I could see his shaft as he withdrew, before it would disappear inside of me again. He grasped my wrist with one hand, holding it to the bed, while taking my breast in the other, teasing my nipple.

I didn't even say anything, I just moaned as he fucked me through another orgasm.

As I came down from my third orgasm he pulled out and told me to get on my knees. I was happy to do so as I put my shoulders down and spread my legs for him.

He got behind me and grabbed my hips as he slowly entered me again. I reached down and played with my clit while he fucked me.

With each stroke I was getting closer to the point of no return again.

"I want you to cum while I fuck you from behind" he said as buried himself inside me.

I tried to hold back again but it was a lost cause, and I sighed as I began to cum on his cock. He groaned as he felt my legs shaking and my pussy squeezing him uncontrollably.

Once I came for the fourth time, it was clear he wasn't going to be able to hold on much longer. The sight, sound and feeling of me bent over and cumming while he fucked me had him on the verge of his own orgasm.

His pace quickened and his breath grew more ragged as he began to lose control. He tried to pause to prolong the pleasure but I just continued to press myself back onto him.

"Fuck, you're going to make me cum" he moaned.

"Fucking cum" I sighed.

With that, he thrust into me one final time, groaning while his cock throbbed as he let go inside of me. He pulled at my hips and buried himself as deep as possible until he was completely spent.

--------------------------------

I was on the verge of my own orgasm as I listened to your story. You were still only teasing me with your fingers but you could tell I was right on the edge. My cock is rock hard and I let out a sigh at even the slightest of touch.

"Well, how was that for a story?" you ask me, as you wrap your hand around my shaft.

Not waiting for an answer, you kneel down beside me, wrap your lips around my cock and begin to suck.

I turn my head to the right and admire your ass in the mirror. I pull down your panties down to your knees, exposing your wet pussy as you go down on me.

You notice my gaze and start lightly rocking your hips. "You like seeing me like this, don't you? He sure seemed to like it too" you tell me. helping me visualise the climax of your story.

I am barely holding on, I try but it's no use. "Fuck I'm gonna cum" I groan.

Of course, you can already tell and simply sigh "mhmm" with my cock in your mouth.

My hips buck as I explode in your mouth, you continue to suck as you swallow every drop.

You keep stroking me until I can't take it anymore and begin to giggle from the sensitive touches.

You climb up next to me and we lightly tickle each other's bodies as we cuddle in bed.