Chapter 08 - Taking It All In

Story Info
Placed in a spreader bar all night, Ben takes full advantage.
1.7k words
4.35
14.2k
5
0

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon awakening, I realized that the spreader bar had incrementally extended while I slept and forced my legs nearly into a split. I attempted to look behind me to see what time it was by the sunlight coming into the room, and inadvertently caused the hook to rub inside me. The sensation of the hook moving made me squirm in pleasure. I start to move around more, then hear Ben behind me at the door.

"My, my, my, look at this beautiful sight." He says while walking further into the room. "It looks like you enjoyed yourself during the night. I must remember to put you to bed like this more often, as this is a lovely way to start the day." I strained to look back at him, only to have the hook stimulate me again; I tried to mute my moan as he didn't give me permission to pleasure myself.

Ben approached me and swiftly removed the blankets that were barely on me as I had dislodged them during my struggles during the night. "It looks like the welt is almost gone, leaving a beautiful purple color on you." As his fingers trace around the bruise on my butt, causing goosebumps, I let out a small giggle as it tickles.

Marking me was one of his many obsessions that he's enjoyed since returning to the States. Thankfully I always recover quickly, and bruises don't last long on me. Which in turn makes Ben start the process over again.

Walking to the side of the bed, he bends down to kiss the back of my head. At the same time, he reaches between my legs, putting a finger in my exposed opening and finding me almost dripping; being tied up always arouses me. Something I was unaware of until Ben did it the first time.

I then sensed Ben loosening the hook, relieving some of the tightness but leaving it in place. He unlocked my wrists from the waist belt, one hand at a time, but secured them to the headboard instead of releasing them. The chains around my waist belt were removed, but the belt remained intact. To further enhance my exposed position, Ben fetched a firm triangular pillow and skillfully slid it beneath my belly, causing my buttocks to be even more prominently displayed.

Anticipating that he would release my legs, I realized that with my current split position, they were almost to the edges of the bed. He unhooked them from the spreader bar and attached them to a chain that had been prepared and positioned on the sides of the bed so the bar was no longer being used to force my legs open.

From the side view, I watched Ben undressing himself, revealing his naked form before climbing onto the bed. He extracted some of my natural moisture using his finger, coating the exterior and making it slicker. Gradually, I sensed his long and thick member entering me. He seemed to grow larger each time he returned from a trip, or perhaps the Kegel exercises made me tighter.

He moved in and out of me slowly, allowing me to accommodate his impressive girth without causing any discomfort to my sensitive inner skin. With each thrust, the hook that remained attached through a loop on my waist belt and up to my collar would pull in and out, adding to the sensations coursing through my body.

His thrusts began reaching the depths of my sex, unable to penetrate fully due to his length smashing into my cervix. While it used to be painful, I found myself reveling in it, attempting to shift closer to him, yearning to take in as much of him as possible.

I sensed him manipulating the hook within me, removing it from my collar and sliding it out of my body. The sensation elicits a whimper that mingles with my moans of pleasure. It had felt incredible having his substantial size filling me and the hook rubbing against the sensitive skin of my other orifice. With each thrust, I feel myself drawing closer and closer to the edge of orgasm. Something else enters my backside, but I can't place the feeling.

Unexpectedly, Ben delivers a firm spank to my exposed buttock with his open palm. The sudden sensation catches me off guard, and I yelp, but he continues his relentless thrusting. During that time, I feel the object in my ass getting more prominent, making everything tighter and having a full feeling. I suspect it's an inflatable butt plug that would widen the opening slowly.

While I'm constraining on his girth and my backside getting bigger. He smacks the other bruised cheek, and the mix of pain and pleasure intensifies, making it difficult to discern one from the other. He then grabs my ponytail, wrapping his fingers in my hair and gently pulling my head back.

"Who do you belong to?" He asks through gritted teeth; with each word, he pounds into me as if adding an exclamation point to each word. "You, I belong to you," I respond, each word coming out with each thrust.

Just when I feel like he can't go faster, can't go harder, he says, "Cum for me" An orgasm crashes over me with his words, engulfing my entire being as my internal muscles clench around him.

During my climax, I feel Ben release simultaneously, his hot liquid hitting the outside of my cervix. The sensation causes me to gasp as it crashes into my soon-to-be bruised wall. Ben doesn't stop thrusting; he continues pounding into me with unrelenting force.

Wave after wave of pleasure washes over me, propelling me into a state of bliss where I can no longer vocalize, articulate, or communicate. My body convulses in response, spasms rippling as serotonin floods my system.

As Ben exhausts his energy, he collapses beside me, spent. Meanwhile, I remain bound, my body twitching and sparing autonomously as the lingering ecstasy radiates.

I close my eyes and say a small prayer to my IUD which kept me safe from an 18-year STD and allowed him to fill me up without needing a condom. While reciting my small prayer, I feel the inflatable plug still in me; when I look at Ben, he appears to have fallen asleep. As I focus on the feeling, it feels like it's getting bigger inside me, my muscles trying to stay tight and losing the battle.

After an indeterminate amount of time, during which my brain remained disoriented and unable to discern the passing of minutes or hours, I began to sense Ben's movements beside me. He traces a finger along my spine, eliciting goosebumps to ripple across my body.

He shakes the plug inside of me, forcing a moan from me. I feel it slowly deflate while Ben gets out of bed and locates something from one of the many drawers. When he returns, he uses his finger to test my wetness and finds I'm still entirely soaked, ready to go again.

He slips something inside my lips that starts to vibrate intensely. He pumps up the plug again, stretching all my muscles; the full feeling of the plug and the toy inside me causes me to moan and squirm. He deflates the plug and positions himself so he is behind me once more. Reaching for something next to him, I hear a cap pop and feel liquid pouring into my stretched asshole. He rubs the lubricant around my hole, causing me to hump the pillow holding me up as the feeling of him rubbing the sensitive skin of my waiting hole causes my body to lerch all over.

Ben slowly starts to insert his member into me, this being the one place he can go in all the way. Going in and out, sometimes coming all the way out so he could use the tip of his cock to rub the outside of the hole. Each teasing motion caused me to moan and reach my ass up to be closer to him. The motion of him sliding in and out of me with the assistance of the small and mighty vibrator caused microorganisms to start to consume my body.

Ben grabs my hips and starts thrusting faster, causing me to scream for him to fuck me. That I am his. I call out to any God that will hear me and beg for him to continue and not stop.

When he is entirely in me, his pelvis smashes my bruised cheeks. I am so full I know I will split in two at any moment, as something this big is not meant to be in something so small.

Ben grabs the back of my neck, forcing my face into the mattress, "Is this what you like? Is this what you want?" I nod with all my worth as the pillow top prevents me from speaking. "Cum for me" My body reacts immediately; the orgasm hits me like a meteor striking the planet; the waves of pleasure are wiping out everything that exists. I have gone mute, my mind no longer functioning as every nerve I possess screams in ecstasy.

I feel him twitch in me while he thrusts, then he joins me in Nirvana, moaning as he cums deep inside me. Ben then collapses on top of me, his weight crushing me but feeling wonderful as he is still inside me. While he lays on me, I squeeze him with my internal muscles, feeling my hole try to return to its small size.

After a few minutes, He rolls off me; his smile indicates his happiness. I feel him retrieving the toy, still vibrating in me, and switching it off. He tells me how much he loves what we do and that I have exceeded all his wants and desires. I continue to bask in the afterglow of orgasm, stretched out and bound to the bed, feeling whole and complete.

He slowly undoes my restraints, kissing my body as he unhooks everything. When I was free of the bed, he pulled me into his lap and told me he loved me and would never let me go; I would be his forever. I melt into him feeling loved and safe.

Ben lifts my chin so I can see his whole face; his eyes are bright green today with specks of blue. "Are you ready to get up? I still have my news to share with you." I nod, "Yes, Sir." smiling as it must be good news as he was so cheerful.