Chapter 1: Natalie

Story Info
What have we done, and what next.
2.3k words
3.87
13.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The upcoming winter, tainted the night with a frigid gale. A young man drifted in the embrace of dreams.

Outside his bedroom door, in the membrane of darkness, nimble steps approached silently.

A silhouette encroached his abode silently, closing the door behind it.

A lingering warmth emanated near him, making him smile.

He turned to face his intruder eye to eye. His gaze suddenly reflected a mesmerising sight; foretelling a tale of flawless imperfections, evoked into a masterpiece.

Her lips held a familiar smirk, glittering in the dark

The foreign gesture awoke Lucas from the tethers of false reality. Ocean blue eyes pierced the veil of night, uncertainty wavering within.

His instincts flared alarmingly, but eased a second later as he inhaled the scent of lavender in the air.

A lingering warmth emanated near him, making him smile. He turned to face his intruder eye to eye. His gaze suddenly reflected a mesmerising sight; foretelling a tale of flawless imperfections, evoked into a masterpiece. Her lips held a familiar smirk, glittering in the dark.

The essence of nature; perfectly grafted in those orbs of emeralds. The visual concept of vitality swam in its glimmer.

Iridescent shades of flaming embers, enchanted her waist long hair with a golden flair, radiating at its tips.

Beneath the well sculptured nose, spotted cherry lips, that were quiet beguiling to sore eyes.

The lunar hue of the midnight moon, cascaded softly through the window pane, nourishing her creamy porcelain skin.

Her presence gravitated outwards from her very being; her existence naturally repelling the mundane. Unfortunately, he realised he couldn't entertain any more unsavoury fantasies about her. It was profane.

"Have you seen enough, Lucas?" A voice of angelic luster resounded, shattering the spell charming him. His thoughts cleared, and after realising his blunder, a deep shade of crimson permeated throughout his face.

Shame and guilt overwhelmed him.

"Hey, stop been embarrassed I'm quite used to it, you know," she giggled. He sighed, quite used to, her shenanigans, infamous to a few individuals, with him been the apex victim of her whims. Teasing and pranks coursed through her blood.

That never bode well with him, especially tonight with her drunken state of mind.

Natalia cradled closer to him, blatantly ignoring his flustered state, enjoying the warmth emanating from both of them. Her willy behaviour truly baffled him, though his hands unconsciously stroked through her silky hair delicately.

Her presence in this grim world was so precious to him. Their close relationship since young had shifted to an estranged status after she gained popularity. He never confronted her, just letting the distance widen over time. That's why he valued this rare moment.

Her bountiful chest rose and fell with a rhythmic allure. His eyebrows twitched, realising she's using slumber deceptively, to avoid his interrogation.

He shook her slightly, provoking a scowl from her. He didn't mind her complaints. He had important matters to be dealt with. She might be elusive enough to hide her depressed state from him, but her gloomy aura obviously said all that is there.

He leaned close to her ears, whispering,"Tell me something. What happened at Alfred's, did someone hurt you?"

"Stop been delusional, and fuck off, can't you see me sleeping," she grumbled frustratingly, but Lucas wasn't easily swayed.

He vehemently pressed on, "I'll do that, after y've given me what I want?"

"Its surely none of your business?" she retorted harshly. Usually, it would have silenced him, but it was rebuffed by a newfound defiance.

"Unfortunately, it concerns you, Natalia. So stop being a bitch, and tell me what Alfred did to you," he flinched inwardly from his tone, but it was necessary.

His first suspect came in mind, and Natalia's surprised expression confirmed it, "How did you know, or rather, why are you so sure its him?" she frowned, intrigued by his bias accusation.

"His a self-serving bastard, so obviously his somehow involved. His insufferably arrogant, and disgustingly wicked. Am pretty sure you were caught up in one of his fuck ups. I just hope he didn't go too far this time, for his own sake, "he stated with a cold conviction, ready to shed blood at the slightest grievances, on her behalf.

"Watch your tone and words boy. Am still the older one here, and for your information, that's my boyfriend your insulting.", the warning in her voice was enough to deter anybody, but unfortunately for her, he was quite stubborn.

"Do you mean Ex-boyfriend?"

Her eyes widened with astonishment, further proving his conjecture, but further nailed by affirming it, "He cheated on you, right?"

Sadness welled up in her exotic eyes, destroying her facade. She gazed upon his eyes, somehow offended, "Your too smart for your own good," she sighed, resigned to his tempo.

Lucas was the only person in this world she could become truly free with. She was grateful for his concern. She regretted distancing herself from him long ago. She sat up across him, ready to open her heart to him.

"The signs were there, but I was naive," she spoke languidly, and Lucas wholeheartedly listened. Tears of betrayal streamed from her, as she relayed about the regrettable events at the party, "Everyone warned me, including you, but love is really a bitch."

"I finally caught him with a blonde bitch, kissing. I was going to give her a piece of my mind, but she escaped before I could get my hands on her. It's like she had a spider sense or something, "she said as clenched her teeth from rage, "I confronted him later, and the fucker actually had the audacity to deny it in front of everyone, shameless can't be used to describe him. He called me the crazy and paranoid bitch. Can you believe it. He's the worst."

"You know what I hate the most in this world?" She eyed Lucas, whose thoughts aligned with hers, and he didn't disappoint, "Lies with no merit, and been treated like your really dumb, or something."

"Its like we're from two sides of the same coin, "she commented with a smile. Their eerie similarities were quiet peculiar, in terms of personality, barring physical features. Lucas was extremely cute, but he was still inferior to her looks. "Are your sure were not twins?"

"Your parents highly doubt that," his tone turned a bit odd when his parents were brought up. There were family in blood, but strangers living in the same house.

"They are also your parents, doofus," she was reminded of their family dynamics, inwardly regretting bringing them up.

"They perfectly made it clear of what they think about me," he said sarcastically. The history between him and his parents was a can of worms he didn't want to open, "let's get back to topic, what happened next."

"I broke up with him right away..then he....slapped me," her expression turned cold after her revelation. Lucas closed the distance between them, hugging her tightly.

Her emotional state was on the verge of a breakdown. She always hid it, but only her brother knew her better than herself. Her habit to hide her emotions was self-destructive, and he had to be there.

Veins pulsed in his forehead, writhing with righteous anger. His face contorting with hatred, "Lucas, don't try anything any stupid. I can take care of myself. I don't need a hero. What I need is my brother right now." she somehow read his thoughts.

"Ok, but I won't promise anything," he assured her.

"Relationships" are so burdensome. Sometimes, I just have the urge to leave everything behind, and ran away." she confessed, tears drenching his chest.

"Please don't give up on those who are there for you," he worriedly said. The pressure exerted by the expectations of society was immensely burdening her. Her model career was a success, but it came with its own demons. Her parents always expected 110% from her while neglecting her emotional state. Her superficial friends weren't any better, "If anything bad happens, don't do anything stupid, am there for you; always. Promise me.", he forced the notion to her, through the windows of her soul."

She sighed, "I Promise, I won't. When I saw him kissing that girl. It hurt Lucas. It really hurt. I almost went insane. Then I realised in this whole wide world. Your the only one there for me. Your the only one who knows the real me. Sometimes I wish you weren't my brother."

"You remember the vow we made?" he asked, while trying to hide his blush.

"Yeah" how can I forgot. A blood vow, but it was really...cringe," she giggled reminiscing on their childish antics. On his 8th lonely birthday, she got lost in the woods, while camping with their parents.

He found her traumatised figure, saddening him. To cheer her up, he proposed to make a vow with her, pacifying her state of mind.

Their imaginations cropped an absurd idea of a blood ritual, which was entirely doable to their adventurous imaginations, truly willing to embrace the limits of fantasy.

She delightfully agreed, and they both pricked their hands with a thorn, initiating a handshake with smeared blood. The vow was executed that day.

"Only you in this life and me, forever," she said while remembering the good old days.

"Us," he concluded. A promise in memory, sincere in heart. A spark of realisation bloomed in her desolate eyes.

He felt relief seen her regain her frame of mind. Unbeknownst to him, her thoughts were entirely on a different wave length. He was slightly ignorant of her true self. He grabbed his phone to check the time.

"It's getting late, we better get some sleep," he told her, but she didn't seem to register his words. Her eyes were closed, in deep contemplation, swaying beneath undescribable emotions.

She abruptly moved closer to him, cradling his face in her hands, staring unto him, muttering, "It's never too late."

Lucas frowned, taken aback by her words, but before he could clear the confusion, a moist sensation assaulted his lips. His eyes widened from shock to bewilderment.

The culprit of his flummoxed state, devoured his mouth relentlessly, saliva and tongue, working together. This wasn't a normal kiss between siblings, but delved into uncharted territory.

"Is it the alcohol," He thought, "Or maybe, a desperate need for companionship." but he needed to quench this insanity first, then he'll deal with her mental state later. Strangely the moral dilemma he was proud of, battled fiercely against a primal urge, that was buried inside his vault of secrets, forbidden to see the light of day.

His sister was his beacon to her peers, and the most favored child to their parents. Yes, he was neglected, but it didn't deter his growing fondness towards Natalia. It was all innocent, until his feelings evolved into something forbidden; Something disgraceful, in the lore of society.

In a mutual agreement of their primordial thirst, their heartbeats synchronised, further fanning the flames of lust. Natalia quickly straddled him, her thighs trapping his waist in a tight vice. She never broke eye contact, her hands creeping underneath his shirt to feel his firm muscles.

Electric spasms, tingled down her spine, her mind becoming incoherent, corrupting her to do the unthinkable. Her vintage point was perfect, prompting her body and hips to slide along his body repeatedly.

"Consequences be damned!" he couldn't shamelessly ignore his dear sister's perverse engagements, a torrent of desire ignited in his loins. He willingly surrendered to its influence. His cock hardened further, nestling itself under her crotch.

Though both of them were clothed, their clothes were quite flimsy, which was currently favourable. Their bodies ground against each other harmoniously. Natalia leaned on his chest as she humped him vigorously. The bed creaked from their vigorous momentum, desperate for the ultimate release of their immoral endeavour.

Their intense exertion was steadily escalating, their bodies painted in glistening sweat. The musk of sex scented the room in a debaucherous atmosphere.

Her juices leaked, easing and enhancing their movements and cooperation. The moon painted their indulgence in a beautiful glow of mysticism.

Their efforts finally pushed their orgasm to an edge. Their bodies stilled momentarily, rippling with spasms of ecstasy throughout their nervous system.

Their sense of self ascended to the zenith of pleasure, losing all awareness. It was exhilarating. They groaned together, Natalia screaming her lungs out.

Luckily, Lucas was still sober, muffling Natalia's scream with his hand. Their parents sanity shouldn't be damaged by their deplorable acts.

They both collapsed on each other, exhausted from their rendezvous activity.

Reality clawed back as they recovered, it was foreboding.

"What the hell have we done?" she was stunned, Lucas likewise. She abruptly moved away from Lucas, eliciting some hurt in her brother eyes, but dismissed it. They had a quandary they couldn't come in terms with. They introspected on the elements responsible for orchestrating their illicit incident, an act of self-preservation, trying to shift the blame to something or someone else, but it was all on them, they knew that, but it was hard to acknowledge their own faults.

"Can we just forget about this, and move on?" Lucas somberly proposed, they clearly had no clue on how to proceed from this situation. Natalia stood up from bed, her face concealed by the partial darkness.

Her words were frank, "Your right. Please don't speak to anyone about this," Her hands clenched nervously, almost drawing blood, she briskly announced", This won't, ever happen again, it was a huge mistake on my part. I just need to...goodnight. I need some space, for now." then she retreated to her room, her thoughts unknown, though unsettling.

The void became suffocating, in the absence of her presence. In his mental world, Lucas tried muting his emotions, but it was futile. This scandal couldn't be brushed under the rug easily.

Tomorrow's prelude of eventualities, were unpredictable, masked in trepidation. He will be forced to confront the skeletons in his closet sooner or later. The whispers of slumber eclipsed him to rest, relieving him of life's complexities, sadly it was transient.