Chapter 10 - The Honeymoon

Story Info
My first honeymoon and wife sharing.
1.9k words
3.86
10.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stories of my experiences as a single man are numerous, but it is just as interesting after I marry the first time. This story is a leap forward, and I'm on my first honeymoon. My first wife, Sarah, was six years younger, sexual, nudist, and submissive, and she loved masturbating. We had a camping honeymoon exploring remote locations that provided opportunities to have sex outdoors. We never discussed partner swapping and involved other people while we were dating. In contrast, I had sex with the bridesmaid and several ladies during our courting.

After the wedding, things changed immediately and on the first day of our honeymoon, we stopped at a public camping ground and were surrounded by other people. At the time, I was 26, and Sarah was 20 years old. We arrived late afternoon, erected the tent set up the site, and then had a shower after a quick meal. I came back first and was cleaning up when Sarah arrived back. She smelled great, dressed in a short T-shirt and shorts. As she bent over to climb into the tent, we heard a whistle from one of the guys outside. Sarah stopped with her bum sticking out of the tent, and I moved to see what was happening. Then I noticed she had no underwear, and her shorts did not cover her exposed trim pussy. So I leaned through the opening and exposed her further, caressing her clit as I did.

Sarah paused, enjoying the attention from outside, as my other hand exposed her firm C-Cup breasts. But, unfortunately, no one could see us.

When she finally entered the tent, we turned out the lights and removed each other's clothes. Then, we fucked long and hard her feet against the tent, and our moans were clear enough so they knew what we were doing. Finally, in the morning, I woke. The sun had just risen, the tent flap was open, and Sarah was lying there, slowly fingering her clit. Lying there, she looked at me smiling, telling me some guys were outside watching. I told her to cum so they could watch her. She increased the rhythm on the clit, exploring her wet lips and making her clit wet. She came quickly, showing herself to the guys, as she thrust her hips up and moaned. She then rolled on top of me and lowered herself onto me. She opened herself so they could see my cock disappear into her, and she was hot and wet. We came quickly.

We camped in a remote location the next day, and no one was around. So we walked for about an hour along a river gorge and found a large rock pool. We stripped naked and explored for rock pool, and the water was cold. So after a short swim, we climbed onto the warm rocks, and the contract was arousing, and I was contemplating fucking Sarah. As I did, we heard voices, and a few minutes later, a couple arrived at the rock pool.

They were in their early thirties and from Germany, and seeing us naked, they stripped and swam in the cold water. Wet sat on the rocks and chatted. I could see Sarah was attracted to this guy, and when we went to leave, she left a large clear stick fluid on the rocks—an obvious sign of her arousal. We walked naked back to the campground with them. The German lady was a beautiful brunette with large breasts and wide hips, and trimmed pussy. Being the middle of summer and late in the day, we remained naked as we prepared our meals and shared a glass of wine. Then, the subject turned to sex, and he said he enjoyed watching his wife have sex with other guys and asked if we swapped partners. We told him we were on our honeymoon, to which they responded they had swapped before marriage.

He walked up behind Sarah, who was packing our gear in the back of the SUV, He looked at me, and I nodded. With that, he touched her hips and caressed her back. Sarah was frozen. She just looked at me. I smiled, and he continued caressing her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Sarah closed her eyes and leaned forward. He placed his erection between her legs. I knew he had entered her as her head rolled back, and she sighed. Sarah looked me in the eyes as her passion raised under his fucking, getting deeper and deeper. I knew she would come as I looked over at his wife. She was laid back in her chair, her legs wide, fingering her pussy.

I walked over and, taking her by the hand, sat her on the tailgate of the SUV next to where Sarah was getting fucked. She sat there, legs wide and guiding my erection into her. Her lips were large and puffy, and she teased her wet clit with my cock. I slid slowly past her opening. I could feel the taper on my cock stretching her as she gasped. I worked back and forth as he watched, smiling with approval. Once I was buried, and started fucking her with long deep strokes as she looked down at her pussy, taking all of me. Finally, she opened up more as I held her legs. Sarah and her lover were coming as she pushed back against him. The sounds of Sarah coming and watching her move back against him brought me closer to my orgasm. I grabbed her legs and thrust myself deeper as he stood there and watched, his erection covered in Sarah's juices and semen. She moaned as she leaned back, called out, and gasped under my thrusting. I could feel my orgasm build and knew I could no longer hold back. Just as I knew I would come, I withdrew, shooting a massive load over her pussy and stomach. She ran her fingers through the sticky mess and bought herself to orgasm as we watched and enjoyed her little show.

I looked over, and Sarah was face down on the tailgate as he finished off semen running from her onto the dirt. We all slept in the same tent and had sex with each other's partners again during the night. I would wake up at times the night filled with moans and gasps of pleasure. I would find the nearest lady and slide into a hot wet pussy. On one occasion, I initially was not sure who I was fucking. Finally, we shared a naked breakfast and continued on our separate ways.

We didn't talk about the previous night for the first few hours, and I thought it may have been a mistake. Sarah wore a short dress with a zipper back and a low-cut top. Her breasts were visible, and I could see she still was not wearing a bra. When we pulled over for a bathroom break and drink, Sarah told me she loved last night and hoped we would do it again. I put my hand on her dress, and she was damp between her legs as she leaked from the sex the night before. She was horny, so I bent her over and, pulling my shorts down fucked her on the side of the road. I pulled the top of her dress down so she was naked as we fucked, making her come quickly. I told her she could fuck whoever she liked, and she said it was exciting and erotic watching me fuck the German lass. Watching my cock spread wide, and cum over her made her aroused and want more.

The next day we camped near a remote beach, so we walked down the beach and found a secluded place to swim naked. We were there for a few hours when a guy came walking along the coast. He was around sixty but in good shape. He approached us, asking if we camped down the beach and if he could join us. I was unsure, but Sarah quickly responded with a yes. Sarah was sitting on a towel legs out straight and apart, and I knew he could see the outline of her pussy lips, and moisture around her opening. Her breasts were firm and suntanned as she laid back on her elbows.

I was surprised when he asked if he could apply suntan lotion to Sarah and more surprised when she said yes and rolled over onto her stomach. She handed him the bottle, and he used the cream on her back. As he continued, he covered her legs and took his time at the top of her thighs. Sarah opened her legs so he could apply more cream to the top and inside of her thighs. She gave a little sound as his finger must have caressed her vagina.

When he finished, Sarah rolled into her back and suggested he apply the cream to her front. I could tell he was getting excited as he rubbed the cream onto her stomach and the tops of her legs. Next, Sarah said he could apply the cream to her breasts. He took his time gently caressing her breasts, stomach and right to the edge of her pubs as they both were becoming very aroused. Again, I was Aroused by Sarah, allowing a much older guy to caress her. It was very erotic.

He gained enough courage, his fingers caressed her pubs, and his oily fingers gently explored her pussy lips. Finally, Sarah opened her legs and told him that it felt nice. He took his time slowly massaging and caressing her lips and clit. Exploring the outside of her opening as she bit her lower lip, I could tell she was aroused and would come if this continued. Sarah started calling out, "Oh god," as he worked skillfully on her. She reached for my cock, and his. He quickly removed his swimmers, and we knelt on either side of her face. She was breathing heavily and sucking on our cocks. He poured a large amount of cream on her mound and worked it between her pussy lips, then taking the bottle and placed it against her vagina. She opened her legs to his invitiation and slowly insert the bottle into her. He was working the bottle in circular motions. The sensation was driving her crazing as she gasped and called out she was going to come. That was enough for me, and I shot my semen over her face and breasts as she tried to catch it in her mouth.

He then rolled her onto her hands and knees, positioning himself behind Sarah to fuck her with a good-sized cock. She responded by leaning forward, my semen still on her face, her firm breasts swinging with his thrusts. He fucked her for what felt like ages, and she came twice more, leaking cream and juices. It was an erotic sight watching a young woman being fucked by a guy so much older, and he made her come so hard. Finally, when he shot his load, she flopped onto her stomach, exhausted. He stood up, pulled on his swimmers and walked away. I looked down, and her pussy was open and covered in fluids. The view aroused me, and I lowered myself onto her, my cock easily sliding, and I fucked Sarah again.

We returned to the campsite and realised that married life like this would suit us both. So we enjoyed dinner that night when a couple arrived in the camp area in an SUV with two teenage sons around nineteen or twenty years old, and I was planning how she could hook up with them. I looked over at Sarah and saw she was thinking the same thing.