Chapter: 11 Conclusion

Story Info
Remorse???
2.7k words
3.5
894
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slumbering conscience, it's agony writhing. The network his internal system wreaked with pain, as an ingredient to survival, forbearance was key.

Adaptability shaping nightmares, the fog of dreams fueling it, tiredness its economical nemesis. With an exhausted mind, delving into the dreamless fastened his recuperation.

For better or for worse the stasis wasn't an escape route, the harsh cold reality suddenly splashed him back.

Fight and flight instincts took precedence, he willed himself to trample on the immediate threat. Target and movement unfortunately mismatched, the carpeted ground became his solace soliciting his lucidity to the current situation.

Haunting memories protruded, grinding his teeth, mentally exorcising the phantoms to nihility. His sustenance was deteriorating, a survey beyond the bed's surrounding resulted to further worry.

An unknown location tainted by a pure display of creamy white in his point of view. Obsessive to an absurd degree, though it was essential information on the possible narcissistic tendencies of his captor.

The unknown preys, always lurking, expect it. His right shoulder was stiff, bandaged professionally, the expertise provoking more questions.

Approaching while limping towards the windows streaming with the offerings of noon, a golden radiance of extra grace to the living. A high rise, the heights peaked to the utmost, an alternative escape proving impossible. Tinted hued they were, sealed they also were. The absurdity of being trapped, 'wails of help would be cemented as ravings of a ghost by the populace,' he sighed.

Footsteps drooped on the floorboards, studious steps preluding possible violence. A gap on the wall, portrayed hope, then afterwards an illusion. An enemy in mind and the heart predicates.

There she stood, the door wide open, as expansive as his shock.

"......."

"Cat got your tongue?"

"....."

An apple at hand, leaning on the door side, she relished the crunchiness. Outspoken words by her demeanor, Lucas assigned close importance to them. A threat he wasn't, she could utter that, but her jaws were sumptuously occupied.

"Why did you save me?" Lucas threw a question, wariness in his tone.

Understanding the enemy, the only tool in his arsenal. As weak as it was, legends reaped miracles out of it.

"That's uncouth, Where's the bravery you had when facing a gun, it's insulting to view me as an enemy when they are already plenty of them."

Playful mirth, swarming with mischief, the woman spoke. Knowledge, pertaining him, surfed with her whims.

"Your harboring a criminal, won't that implicate you?

"I suppose it won't. Theirs no investigation or possible follow up on your vigilante endeavors. Consider yourself free."

Lies have no insurance, it's an ever changing facet. Lucas predated honesty, a valuable hunch to detect lies. Her assurance didn't convince him, though truth flies close to home.

The law badged her, his infringed status was a delectable meal to her arbitrary position. Her reasons unknown, but still a stain to her oath. His opposition and cooperation weighed more in measure, his reluctance? questionable to her intentions.

"Where am I?" a valid question wedging on her plans, his freedom clenched in her palms. He intended to trend on acceptable territory, to push her buttons.

"You should be honored, men have never stepped inside my house, though your still not considered a man, yet.

"Don't worry I'm not imprisoning you. The hospital would not keep the police away, so I had no other choice. Why don't you trust me?"

That chair she sat on, fruits of different variety displayed to her behest. The white bowl beside her, it's shadow long, a gun lay in its coverage, a clean weapon on the wrong hands.

Lucas's first impression of her wasn't good. An intrusive persona never wedged well with the mistrustful. Cracks were present to the broken, especially his shell in the verge of shattering.

"Trust, your talking about? I'd rather drown in my own blood, than be here with you." Hatred that stays, harshness exuberated by his difficulty climbing back to the bed, the exertion not compliant with his wound. "At least I won't be in your mercy. My guts tell me your bad news, and its validation makes my skin cringe on whatever you have planned for me."

Trust has to revolve harmoniously, a broken flow breaks the bond holding the dams, its recovery exorbitant. Future efforts will prove impossible to surmount. Jennifer's patience challenged his irrefutability.

"Be careful with your wounds, fixing them up will fall on you, I hate blood." Her mollifying consideration. Lucas had an urge to scowl, the bloodied bandages restrained his ingratitude. Though slightly, "Don't expect a thanks, you interfered in something that doesn't concern you."

A stubborn pride he had, the destination of his folly proved it impractical. The weapon cradled in her hand, adhered to her discernment of his foul nature.

The barrel unmistakably pointing his way, his expression unmoved. The empty cartridges, both of them knew. An empty threat, though it strayed closer to home, her true conveyance. "Your father knows you took his gun, Mr. Rissiel confirmed it personally, you have major problems."

The suppression snapped, memories of deeds overflowed, derailing closure wasn't infallible.

Jennifer saw it all, the disbelief and regret mushing together, the past been revisited. His face cultured by a frigid stance to everything, told more stories than he thought. Tilting his head down, ruminating on what he would have done, a cycle with no ends and beginnings, be careful not to lose sight of objectives.

Lucas rose his head up, the woman raced her fingers across the silver lining running across the gun, ruin was in the edges of her machinations, her deviousness tracing his stirring of casualty.

"Don't put your hopes in blackmailing me. I have nothing to lose, I'll save you the trouble, the cops will gladly hear me out." He knew the unexpected flourishes In sturdy plans, chaos greedily flourishes in it's sprout.

Also as an enemy to conformity, her presumed leash restrained none of his faults. His neck was too inflexible to attach the leash on, having no leeway proved useful. Disdain took show, he smiled to it's content.

"....

"Your intelligence is as flawed as your intuition. You still don't realize it?" she snorted, a mirror to his defensive conclusion, vowing contemptuousness. The revealing's weren't so straight-forward.

"I'm leaving." Ignoring her he approached the fresh clothes placed on a chair. A broken compass, paved intricacies he didn't want to wave through, an absolute domain on her terms suggested escape.

"Who told you can leave," her appetite withering, the elephant in the room tethered, the harpoon held out to the target snooping in suspicion.

"You don't have leverage on me." Suspicion morphing to the truest, his posture altering defensively. Beyond her, freedom reigned, negotiation had no currency for his breakout. Violence, the only primal solution, it has it's moments, it's whispers never lie.

"Are you sure of that? I'm disconcertedly convincing." She smirked, suddenly she became a blur. Distance his alley, but an unsteady stance neutralizing it. Inevitability in her every step, the legitimacy of his injuries was her assurance to her victory. The disadvantages crippling Lucas was despairingly convincing, fighting back wasn't a hack to liberation.

"What are you doing!" surrendering was negligent in his cause, words lost meaning, trading injuries evoked denial, he lost before he began.

"Convincing you through a firmer hand," equalized height, assuaging restraint. A vessel of specialized training curtained no further resistance from him, laughable efforts no longer disturbing the waters.

No movement under her jurisdiction, a pitiful defeat.

A pause lingered for quite some time, their breathes unhinged.

Pain was suspiciously forlorn, a second later understanding prowled on him.

A wet touch on his nape, it felt like 'lips?'

"What are you doing?"

An answer in bind, their source at work. Again it came, the sensation longer than the first.

"Jennifer, I forgave you the first time, but this is beyond you...." A righteous soul, Lucas embraced it. Overwhelming shock augmenting his peace seeking diplomacy. His sexuality was in it's infancy, her brazenness was too dominating for his innocence.

"Shhh..." her hands searched further, his body there sculpture to discover, seeking further of it's maturing contours, her voice like a breeze she spoke, "Your fate is in my hands, better enjoy it while it lasts."

"STOP THIS RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!"

His shout unsuccessful but a waste of air, domination showed it's teeth. His ears nipped at the edge, succulence from her mouth lubricating his beastly urges.

Her weight on his back, pushed him further to the truth, his lust wanted to be honest.

Those fingers, lower and lower they went.

"Why you denying yourself, your 'other' is quite effeminate with me." A chuckle of amusement escaped, his nervousness her enjoyment.

A brotherhood in decimation, the other completely hardening in jubilation. Jennifer hands sneaked towards this pulsing extension.

"Fuck!" a moan or a slur, the pleasure still undeniable. A union between cock and mind was established, resistance deformed to subservience.

Her hips pressed at the nether of his spine, pressing down further. The fleshy pole in her hands clenched to his bewildering satisfaction.

"Now your enjoying this right?" words were alien to him currently, she forced it out by 'pressing',

"Yeeesss!" his mouth agape, her other hand trailed a finger inside. She was jerking him, the flimsiness of his pretense losing credence.

Considerable she was, her positioning protecting the wounded mutt below her. She licked her lips as that slimy tongue caressed her fingers inside his mouth.

The movements never abating, the wistful friction, playing into her machinations, a novice she wasn't. The right pressure at the right time, she squeezed.

The dry canyon trembled, a stampede it wasn't, but something more. Forbidden desires new their worth, and she knew his.

Spurt!

Spurt!

"Mphhh...!" A reflective reaction suppressed at it's infancy, his back arched, the accumulating momentum delivering it's implosion.

'Argggh..!' It felt so close, he could taste it at the tip of his tongue, an embryo of the ultimate fulfillment. The peak he reached, further from it he did not, an illusionary nirvana beyond his ambit.

The cream of life-giving essence, staining her hand with it's unseen intricacies of miracles. Jennifer beheld it, her depraved influence still on hands on deck.

"I wonder how it tastes like," insatiability dwelled, her flawed persona. It's depravity brought the semen closer. A flick of her tongue, melting the walls of modesty.

"I didn't... expect that." Licking before his distraction, her actions staggering the interrupter. A sole spectator, his light-headedness detailing her sampling in a vulgar nuance.

A private delicacy she wanted to enjoy, his recovery exposing her tendencies. Embarrassment warned her guise, but not quick enough.

"....."

"Forget you saw that." A warning, she delivered. Unreasonable, a good substitute to her defense. With mastery in her roles, overshadowing the ignominious display.

A shake of his head, the events absurd.

"Who are you?", Ambiguousness within, his spectacles to see through. The strangeness in her existence, it refused to be peered unto.

"Am just a nobody, trying to save somebody." An answer to short, but meant more than it's sum.

"What your doing doesn't make sense." He said, as he wore the clothes in sight, the remaining decency he had to preserve.

"Compared to you?" her derisive smile leant a mocking rebuke, "You wanted to kill someone for some stupid reason, your too young too judge me."

"It's non of your business, " Jennifer touched upon his wound, a metaphorical kind. "I can sue you, try me."

"It was consensual, plus your bluffing" the bed receiving her descent, "You've done way worse, patronizing doesn't cover your attempt to kill Alfred."

" I would do it again if needed, he doesn't need to live in the same world as my sister." arm crossed together, he stated. His eyes gleaming with determination, a stance hard to mimic.

"Why is that?" peeking through the blinds, she wanted to see his ticking mechanism.

"Messing with my sister." An obvious answer, clarification unneeded.

"That's quite hypocritical of you." Astounded by his simplicity, she could only judge his Impiety. "Don't your care about the aftermath directed to others"

"Why should I care about that?" his confusion deeming her inquiry unnecessary. A narrow tunnel he preferred to see through.

"You should, especially your parents." Waving her hands intensely, a directive to enlighten himself on his wrongs.

"Why am I even talking to you? Your regard means nothing to me." Introspecting himself, deeming it invalid after. An impregnable wall barred the accountability of his actions.

"That's what you think? Are you sure about that?" His stubbornness deflecting her reasoning, her sharpness willing to cut through.

"Let me ask you a question." She stood up, a difficult task she had at hand. "What if you succeeded, what if Alfred actually died?"

'An outcome well appreciated,' you could see it in his eyes.

"You know what his father would have done?"

"...." Lucas frowned, foreseen her target of argument. Refuting would be a cause of denial, adamancy still leeching on his stance.

"He would complete your sisters mission to kill herself. On her behalf, permanently." Eyes boring unto another, searching. Fruitless her harvest was, efforts lost their mass in his abyssal hole of a broken soul. An entity she knew nothing about, dismissed her.

"I need to go and see my sister," Disappointing, remorse wasn't for him.

"Just go," Pointing at the door, she turned her back to him. The gun on the table, his hands hovered over it, hesitation pricking him. Pocketing he left, before requesting, "Can you give me a ride back home."

***

In the absence of choice, necessity mocks. Knowing the inescapable sometimes doesn't row to a different path. Lucas saw no door closed in waiting, his discouragement been the key.

Leaning his way was patience and understanding, Jennifer gave him a nod. Kneading the car handle in his fingers, a priority needed to be faced. Jennifer foresaw an imminent combustion, she could peer unto the flickering of his flammability.

The paved road led to the theater of sufferings, the unsolvable equation he had to tread. A friend in need is a friend in deed but for him not a friend in heed. Presumptuous it was of him labelling her that, she was just a bothersome person, nothing more. With the wake of the car engine, she left.

Her testament flowed in the departing shadow. The aloneness grew milder, forsaken but not forever. He looked back, the callousness of a home, someone to face within.

The miasma of unhomeliness eluded the lively hosts of the garden he trans versed. A rift of no interference divided the truest of the living. Flora/fauna and man, a hard distinction to make, but the weeds are all the same on both sides. Only the hunger differs, survival demands while malice plagues.

An after thought, he left behind, the familiar stairs of the poach underneath his feet. An abode he loathed, he still came back. Ahead the red door, a trial he sensed. A glaring depth, overloading his nostalgia. The cauldron still poisonous, forgetting just eases it slightly. Comparison heightens a reminiscence of the past.

Opening the door, the quietness accepted him back. Up there sat his father, the stairs accommodating his indifference. The cause, slithered in the furrows of unfairness, its ephemerality true to its name.

A distance graced with no familiarity, facing each other.

"Where have you been."

"A friend."

"An adult beyond your age group?"

"It happens."

Direction meaningless, questions fleeting with the rising progress.

"Alfred's father was here. A dire purpose he pursued." The prodding was dark, crystallized drops mimicking tracks, a discovery in the cusp.

"How does that concern me?" an inquiry, Lucas refused to be easy bait.

""How's your arm? A hard journey you trekked, an injury I presume hampered you."

The water stirred, normalcy never existed.

"It happens, could happen to anyone."

An effort to delude, but...it never gains traction.

"My gun is missing, do have you any idea about it's whereabouts."

Honesty hid in the sharpness of their dialogue, treading with obscurity, bordering factuality with no erosion.

"What model?"

"The one and only."

Silence....

Only an utterance would negate the blur between bravery and insanity.

"I did what I had to do."

"......."

"Did you expect me to crawl back here, and dirty my knees to beg for forgiveness?"

"......"

"It seems your expectations are misdirected."

Electric currents in the air, static with forbidding inception of an inevitable conclusion.

"I always doubted our similarities, but now am not so sure."

Bernard chuckled, stowing it away like sails, gaining the mystic. Lucas weaved solitude, his father trailed distance, all shall lead to Rome.

"Your sister's been released tomorrow, your presence is needed."

A lot left unsaid, a remnant of undoing they say, debates rationality. It's deviances, harbored danger.