Chapter 11: Pair

Story Info
Lindsay enjoys having sex with her prince.
3.1k words
4.58
1.2k
00

Part 11 of the 25 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Prince of the Nobillo

Chapter 11: Pair

She kissed him. Then again, their lips closing over and over on each other. He pulled her close to him and parted her lips with his tongue. She welcomed it with her own, lovingly stroking it as it caressed hers. She reached from under his arms to stroke his wings again. She felt his body stiffen and he pulled her in even harder, his hands traveling from her back, up her neck, to her hair.

Then one slid down. She stepped to open her legs for him. His hand moved down her hip to her thigh and then she felt his long fingers push inside of her. He began moving them in and out. She could hear how wet she was, could feel the wet warmth on her labia. It wasn't enough to make her cum quickly, but it felt wonderful. She didn't even realize they'd left the balcony and were in the air, so lost was she in his thrall.

He raised her up onto his tessect. She moaned loudly as the firm head opened her vagina. She came instantly. Wrapping her legs around his waist and hooking her ankles around him she bucked up and down in his arms, refusing to part his lips from hers until-

"OHHHHHH!" Her head pitched back in a long howl as an orgasm ripped through her body. God, she loved him! She loved what he could do to her! Wave upon wave crashed over her.

She felt something warm and metal on her toes and she unhooked her ankles, letting her hands and knees rest on the metallic surface as she thrust him further into her. It was so good! So good! She didn't want to stop. She couldn't stop. More! Her lips sought his. She felt his first moan on her lips. There was barely any burn this time. Harder! Her whole body was shaking. And there it was. The bomb.

She was floating above them for a second, watching her own throes of passion. Were they on the roof of the tower?

She flew back into her body, screaming, her body thrashing in Rivuk's arms. She felt warmth fill her, and Rivuk's cock shrink. She rolled off him, lying beside him, her chest heaving, her body shivering. She felt his hand reach for hers. She looked over to him and he smiled, she noticed a slight tremor in his body, too. She realized it was no longer dark. Looking out, she could see the sun had already risen and begun its long climb across the sky.

"We may have gone a bit too hard," she panted.

He nodded, she realized he was probably breathing too hard to answer.

"You let me be on top," she said. She felt his fingers intertwine with hers.

"I wanted to see you in the sunrise," he said, his breathing beginning to return to normal.

She clasped his hand tightly. "Why do you have be so damn romantic?"

"I would say I was being selfish." He smiled at her and turned to watch the sun. "But it was a glorious sight. You're so alien, but so beautiful. It's like staring at a goddess."

He could talk! He was practically an angel! It was like she was banging St. Michael! Not that she was complaining, but she'd never really thought of archangels that way. She knew her sister, MJ, had, at least the Misha Collins type of angel that decorated her room.

She rolled over to him and laid her head on his chest, watching the sun with him as his fingers traced little circles on her shoulder. "What do you like best about me?" she asked, lazily.

"Your eyes. The way they catch the light is extraordinary and the look in them when you... what's the word? Orgasm? It takes my breath away."

She smiled, looking into his copper eyes. "You really have it bad for me, don't you?"

His hand rubbed her bicep. "Yes."

They lay for some time on the copper roof, letting the sun warm their bodies. Suddenly, Lindsay had a thought. "Rivuk?" she asked. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

She turned, looking him in the eyes. "Why does Sirix upset you and not Donil? Is it because she's a woman?"

"No. I have my reasons."

"You're not going to tell me?"

"I'd prefer not to at this time. All I can say is that they are on behalf of someone else."

"Couldn't I just find out by reading your mind? You said it was open to me."

His six-fingered hand stroked her back. "Yes, but in this I would ask that you don't. Can you respect my wishes?"

She gave a little frown. "I guess so." She could still feel him stroking her as she moped. "Rivuk?" she started again.

"Yes, my wilding?"

"Do we have to be having sex for me to enter your mind?"

He smiled. "No. You may not have realized it, but a piece of your consciousness is still there, just like a piece of mine is in you. Consummating our marriage physically and opening our minds to each other just had the effect of sealing and strengthening it. You could go in there now if you concentrated hard enough. It's just easier during sex because we're already so focused on each other and bodily joined. You can feel it now, can't you?"

Lindsay looked at the eyestone on her wrist and focused. Yes, she could feel Rivuk's presence at the very back corner of her mind. And, what was more, she could feel herself in his. It was somehow both disconcerting and comforting at the same time. "So that means you can read my mind any time you want?"

"Only the parts you want to show me. You can block things; you can even block me entirely as you've been doing."

"I didn't know I was."

He stroked her hair. "Yes, you did. How many times did I see the windows open and then shut? But you had no reason to let me in."

"I wish I had. I wish I'd known all of these things. I might have gone with you willingly," she said.

"I don't think you would have. But that is no matter, all that matters is you are here now by your own choice, and by your own choice you will continue to stay. With me."

Lindsay could feel the atmosphere grow heavy between them with those last two words. She kissed his chest and gazed into his eyes. "With you."

Her fingers reached for the pouch that contained his tessect. As they brushed it, she could feel it stiffening again, the bulb at the end round and fat and ready. A stuttered sigh escaped his lips.

"Would you like me to suck it?" she asked.

"Very much."

She kissed his lips, her fingers rubbing up and down the thin but surprisingly rigid shaft, then she continued kissing down his neck, his chest, his abs, until she got to his cock.

"Remember, the top is the most sensitive before the first discharge, the bottom is after," Rivuk said.

She ran her tongue up the shaft and popped the dark purple bulb into her mouth, running her tongue along the round top. She heard Rivuk gasp, his hands clasping her sides. She kept running her tongue over the top, gently massaging it, she found the eye and brushed the tip of her tongue into it. She felt the slight pinprick of claws on her skin as his breathing came fast.

She took him in deep, so it was at the back of her throat, her tongue now running up and down the thin shaft while she swallowed repeatedly. She felt the tessect straighten, lengthening, it was well into the back of her throat now. She felt Rivuk's hands guiding her hips towards his head. She was momentarily surprised and then realized he'd seen everything; he'd know how much she liked this.

She moved his telson to the cavern of her mouth, sucking gently. She could feel it throbbing beneath her tongue, the skin growing even more taut. She shuffled over, careful of his wings, until her knees were on either side of his head. He pulled her hips down hard and she felt his wet tongue run cool through her labia, back and forth, careful not to strike the clit. Then it was inside her, lapping as she liked, as she was now doing to the head of his tessect. She could feel his hands shaking on her thighs, the slight scratching of his claws as they broke the skin with an exquisite pain.

She took him in deep again, swallowing hard and fast. She could feel Rivuk's moans of warm air on her vagina, but he didn't stop. She moved the telson back into her mouth, tongue lashing the top, sucking hard, her hand gripping the bottom of the shaft and rubbing up and down so quickly she could feel the heat being generated. His whole body shook beneath her, his claws dug in. That's what dermal bandages are for, right? she thought as she sucked harder. She was going to make this a moment he never forgot.

The acid exploded into her mouth. She hadn't expected it to be so bitter. She spat it out on his stomach and then went right back to sucking. As she was, the bottom of his telson accidentally struck her front teeth. He gasped so loudly she thought she might have hurt him.

"Do that again!" she heard him almost shout in her mind.

She pulled it back against her teeth. The same gasp.

"Harder!"

His hands flew from her legs, she could hear the sound of claws on metal. She did it harder, pushing him into her mouth and pulling him back against the inner wall of her teeth, the thin shaft making it all possible as she only had to hold them slightly apart. He was shaking beneath her as she went even faster, sucking harder, her tongue rolling along the edge. She backed her knees up so her clit was right over his lips. His tongue circled it, flicking, caressing. Her breath came fast through her nose as her first moans began.

Her mouth suddenly filled with a hot, startlingly sweet, thick fluid. She swallowed twice. His tessect slid out from her mouth just in time for her to scream as Rivuk pulled her thighs down and went hard at her clit.

She was in his memories, deep. A dozen scenes flashed before her. She thought she glimpsed the blue of Bonat flesh. There were the memories she wasn't supposed to see, she knew in her heart they contained within some important secret. But she'd told him she wouldn't. He was too occupied with making her cum to notice, though. One little peek couldn't hurt...

She saw an image flash by of what had to be a five year old Rivuk playing with toy boats in a fountain and an adult Carak standing next to him. Carak was younger and clearly uncomfortable, but pushing the boat with a clawed finger as the child grinned happily. Carak managed an awkward smile.

She'd respected Carak's privacy, she would respect Rivuk's. If it was important, he'd tell her, he'd let her see. But it was important to him, and to someone else, he didn't. And she knew, in that moment, that someone was almost certainly her dearest friend and guard, Carak. He'd probably lost a number of friends to Sirix, it was not right for her to use Rivuk to see what he didn't want to tell her.

She pushed back into her body, quaking in the throes of a massive orgasm as his tongue continued to lash her clit and his fingers slid up and down inside of her. God! He had to have four inside of her! It was almost too much! He seemed to know exactly how far he could push her body.

"RIVUK!" she screamed.

He turned her onto her back and penetrated her. She howled as her vagina opened for him. The natural slope of the roof pushed her onto him even harder. He put his finger beside her clit. With every thrust her clit struck against it and he was thrusting fast. Her vision went black, her mind blank, then a bright light as intense pleasure flowed through her, cresting, ebbing, and cresting again even higher.

Her sense of time and space were gone. There was only the feel of his body pushing into hers, of her arms wrapped around him. She barely felt the acidic discharge. She didn't even know he'd cum until his hips slowed. He slid out of her, lying on top of her body, his head between her breasts.

It took a few minutes for her vision to clear and her breathing to slow. She ran her fingers through Rivuk's black hair, revelling in the strange but soft texture of it. He pushed up, giving her a kiss on the lips.

He smiled at her; his head framed by the sun. "We should probably get you cleaned up," he said.

"Just a few more minutes," she moaned.

"No, we'll just end up having sex again and it's better to get the dermal bandages on early. I don't want the Bona Serat Corsar after my head when he sees I've scarred his wife's thighs."

Lindsay stared at him. "You mean you intend to return me to him?"

"Hopefully, we can figure out a way to live in peace, together. Or, at the very least, to share you. You love him, you'd never be happy if I kept you from him or made you choose."

Her heart swelled within her. To live in peace together as a large family. "Oh Rivuk!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and began kissing him.

He held a finger to her lips. "Now, there'll be none of that until we get the bandages on."

* * *

"I noticed the first time, the acid really burned a lot, but then it didn't. Maybe I'm getting used to it?" Lindsay said as Rivuk applied the last of the dermal bandages to her thigh on the couch of Carak's room of her tower, kissing it as he'd done the rest.

"No. It's an evolutionary trait for male Nobillo to prevent them from multiple fertilizations of more than one female in a day, supposedly to promote the male protecting her from mating with another male while she's fertile. Nobillo women have an internal barrier in their ceron that the acid is meant to dissolve, leaving her open to fertilization. It takes a full two bils of abstaining from sex for a male to produce enough acid to dissolve the barrier. When it dissolves, the male's telson pushes through a tapered entryway to the lecimen chamber where fertilization occurs. Once the male enters the lecimen chamber he can't separate from the female until he's ejaculated his felous into her. As you know, it doesn't take long for a male to be able to mate again." He flashed her a smile that was adorably sheepish with just a hint of seduction.

"I didn't notice at all," she said, teasing.

"In other species, that might allow a male to mate with multiple females at a time, leaving the females to have to fend for themselves, but also allowing a female to mate with multiple males, meaning the genes of a single male might not be passed on. Instead, we evolved to a more monogamous style of mating where the male may mate with the female multiple times in a row to ensure the likelihood of his own progeny and, in doing so, is likely to remain with her for the full process of fertilization since, obviously, sex is quite enjoyable. And, given that the offspring is certainly his, the male is more likely to stick around and help raise it. That's why Elihim has so few children with his actual wife, he spends too much time with mine."

"Then why do you have multiple wives?"

"It's a status symbol, it shows we are wealthy enough to care for multiple wives and offspring. Though the First Prince only has one or two, often a close relative, to increase the likelihood of having a child born with the mental powers of a royal."

"That's very complicated. I mean, it makes sense, but..."

Rivuk leaned her back onto the couch with a kiss. She could feel his hard cock swinging between her newly bandaged thighs.

"No," she said. "Not here. It's Carak's room."

"He won't mind," Rivuk said, kissing down her neck.

"No!" She sat up, away from him. "It's just- It feels too weird!"

"Ah, I see. Where would you like to begin, then?"

"Maybe in the hottub?"

They hadn't even made it two feet from Carak's door before Lindsay pushed Rivuk against it, kissing him. He turned them around and pressed her against the door. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he pushed inside of her. Her body banged against the door with every thrust until she was sure her shoulder blades were bruised, but she didn't care.

Then she was on her knees as he entered her vagina from behind, his hand massaging her breast as he kissed her back and neck. His fingers traveling down to her clit, leaving her howling like a wolf as his hips pushed into her bottom. She loved the feel of his body against her back, his hand gripping her shoulder, pushing her back into him.

Rivuk laid her on the coffee table and proceeded to kneel down between her legs and lick her until her eyes rolled back and her legs were shaking. She rolled off the table, exhausted.

"Would you like to take a break?" Rivuk asked.

Lindsay looked up at him from her knees, her chest heaving. She could see his cock, hard and hanging in front of her, begging to be sucked. "Keep your claws in this time," she said with a smirk and she took him into her mouth.

His hands went from her shoulders to her neck to her hair where she was gratified to feel them pushing her head into him as his hips began to thrust. She took him in as deep as she could, swallowing hard. His hands balled into fists pulling her hair. She was going to rock his world. What was supposed to be acid was now no more potent than water when it burst into her mouth, followed, not long after, by the sweet explosion of felous. His hands stroked her hair as she looked up at him, wiping her mouth.

Rivuk sat down on the couch and pulled her up with him, lying them both down. She kissed him and snuggled into his chest where they slept for the next few hours.