Chapter 13 - The Cage

Story Info
Bound, chained and gagged she is forced to submit.
2.9k words
4.48
21.1k
10

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay in the backseat, I could only concentrate on my nipples which were on fire. With each turn, each bump caused them to bounce. I dreaded turning down Ben's unpaved driveway, which was made of gravel and shell. As I felt the truck transition from smooth pavement to a bumpy road, the vibration through my nipples was more excruciating than I anticipated. Crying into my mask, I couldn't fathom why Ben was putting me through this.

When he stopped the truck, I said a small prayer to any god who would hear me and begged my nipples to stop hurting. Ben helped me out, ensuring my nipples did not hit anything. Seeing my tears, he told me how proud he was and that the new jewelry made my small breasts perfect. Trying to compose myself as I could see how happy he was, I nodded behind the gag, still stealing my speaking ability.

Ben hoisted me over his shoulder and carried me into the dimly lit house, ascending the stairs. Now that the adrenaline had left me, I found I had grown increasingly hungry and felt the urgent need to use the restroom; I hoped we would have a scheduled break before my "kidnapper" took further advantage of me.

Once upstairs, Ben set me down and undid the rope binding my arms together. As soon as my arms were free, he unzipped my dress, freeing me from its tight confines. Ben let me rush to the toilet to relieve myself; I almost started peeing before I sat down. Using the bidet, the sprays clean outside and inside the chastity belt using a nearby towel to dry myself, which was left for that purpose.

Standing in front of the mirror, I gaze at my new jewelry, aware that the swelling has already begun to subside, though I know it will remain sore for some time. Wondering if my prayer might have been heard.

Ben returns to the room, carrying a green smoothie, always perceptive of my needs, even if they typically align more with his desires. He takes off the mask and removes the gag from my face. I stretched my jaw, which had become stiff in its locked position. Retrieving a key, he unlocks and releases the chastity belt, stating that we wouldn't need it for the rest of the weekend.

I find myself standing in the bathroom completely naked, except for the items that indicate my role as a willing submissive to him. After finishing the smoothie, I gaze up at him, my eyes silently questioning what comes next. It's as if he can read my mind. He takes my hand and leads me down to the living room, where I remain unclothed except for the ankle cuffs he had never removed.

The house's entrance, a foyer, serves as the living room and has two big armchairs facing the fireplace, with a table that typically has fresh flowers on it. However, the chairs have been turned around, facing the front door.

I had not noticed the furniture rearrangement since I was being carried on Ben's shoulders while ascending the stairs. Looking around, I see several tall, round bar tables covered with elegant tablecloths scattered throughout the room with tea-light candles that are already lit. Curiously, a cage is placed in the center of the space, directly in front of the chairs. Various items are placed alongside the cell, although I couldn't discern their purpose. The only thing that caught my attention was a tube-like apparatus connecting a box to an object resembling a long wand.

He turns me so I can look directly at him; Ben emphasizes once again that I am his captive and that any attempt to escape during the weekend would result in severe punishment. He clarifies that this weekend is solely about his pleasure and enjoyment. My needs, desires, and any potentially taboo items are irrelevant, as the only thing that matters is his ideal weekend with me as his hostage. He further explains that there will be moments of discomfort and pain but assures me that the pleasure derived from them will make it all worthwhile. He asks if I have any questions before the actual weekend commences. Feeling overwhelmed and uncertain of what to ask after hearing all that, I reply, "No, Sir."

He smiles and passionately kisses me, causing a rush of mixed emotions. Suddenly, he breaks away from the kiss and playfully smacks my ass with his hand. In a commanding tone, he instructs me to get on my hands and knees and crawl over to the cage, assuming the position he desires.

Without hesitation, I quickly drop to all fours and crawl towards the cage, positioning myself. I kneel on my ankles and spread my knees as wide as possible, holding my hands behind me, ready for his next command. Ben reaches into the box adjacent to the cage and retrieves a posture collar. The collar, extending from the shoulder to the chin, restricts all head movement. He attaches cuffs to my hands, bringing them behind my back and clasping them together.

My shoulders, still tender from their previous binding, protest being locked again so soon. Ben proceeded to attach a spreader bar to my ankle cuffs. While I remain kneeling, he assists me in rising and dresses me in a corset, its color matching my reddish brunette hair. As he tightens the laces at the back, I feel the fabric constricting me, extending from under my breasts to my hips. Additionally, he attaches a thong to the front of the corset, allowing it to hang between my legs.

Reaching into the box, Ben pulls out another item and tells me to open my mouth. He places it in, and I feel it going behind my upper and lower teeth. Ben explains this is a ratchet gag that used to be used by dentists to keep the person's mouth open; as he talks about it, he slowly forces my mouth further and further open until it won't go anymore. Now locked behind my teeth, I cannot close my mouth.

After carefully assessing my appearance, he loosely braids my hair, adding a hook to the bottom hair tie. He then uses the hook to attach my hair to the back of the posture collar, ensuring it stays out of the way. Satisfied with his work, he opens the cage door and instructs me to enter.

Crawling into the cage, I have to wiggle my way in as I cannot access my hands locked behind my back. Once inside the cell, he uses chains attached to it and secures them to the multiple rings on the posture collar, positioning me in a partially suspended state. My nose is placed less than an inch from the ground.

He then takes hold of my wrists, loosely clasped behind me, and clips them to the top of the cage, stretching my body from one corner of the cell to the other. He uses bondage tape around my hands and fingers so they cannot move or wiggle.

My legs, already taut by the spreader bar, are also attached to both sides of the cage, locking them in place. Ben slides a thick bar under my hips, forcing my buttocks to be raised as high as possible, easing the strain on my arms but placing a portion of my body pressing on the bar, thankfully the stiff corset preventing it from digging into me. Another bar is added under my elbows, further restricting their movement.

Ben continues to work to adjust the chains and straps and add more bondage tape, so I'm being held in all directions inside the cell, with his last step sliding another bar behind my knees, further restricting all movement.

Ben lets me know I have one chance to escape; if I can wiggle free right now, he will not punish me for the entire weekend, no matter how much trouble I get in. With that happy thought in front of me, I try to move with all my might, but Ben has ensured I am bound so tightly I can't even wiggle my pinky. The only thing that can move is my breasts, which hang freely in the air inches from the ground, and my tongue, now floating free in my mouth, which is being stretched to its limit.

He declares my confinement perfect and closes the door behind me, where I hear a lock click. Attempting to understand my predicament, I instinctively try to turn my head, but due to the posture collar, it proves impossible. The only thing I can do is stare at the ground, which is mere inches away. It feels worse than being blindfolded since I can see, yet my sight serves no purpose. Drool is already causing a puddle under me, as I cannot prevent it from running out of my mouth in my suspended state.

Sensing Ben walking around the cage, I hear him getting something from the box. A moment later, lube is added to my rear and dripping down my lips; Ben spreads my lips open and slowly inserts an item into my lubricated pussy. In and out, in and out, I find the thing is larger than what he typically uses on me without prior teasing; he has to push it with more force than I'm accustomed to as it slides deeper into my cavity. Each movement caused me to moan in pleasure, even with his forcefulness.

I then feel something smaller being slowly inserted into my back entrance. The item feels quite long but remarkably thin, with little bumps on it that cause goosebumps to go up my spine as he slowly inserts it. Eventually, he stops moving it in me as I can feel the plug part which is a bit bigger, find its notch so it stays in.

Ben reaches between my legs, grabbing the thong he added earlier, running it between my legs up to the back of the corset, tying it tight. Its purpose is now coming to light as it holds in both toys, so they cannot be pushed out no matter how hard I try.

Moving to the front of the cage, Ben sternly informs me that I am forbidden to orgasm without his explicit permission. He emphasized that I would be punished with his belt if I disobeyed this rule tonight or the entire weekend. Each disobedience would result in one strike to my bare bottom. He asks if I understand, and I try to reply, but I am frozen; the only movement is the drool dripping from me. I hear him chuckle and tell me how hot I am in the cage.

Ben pats the top of my head then and places a pair of headphones over my ears. At first, I could not hear anything as the headphones were designed to cancel out all external noise. Then, gradually, I hear the sounds of panting and moaning, as if I were listening to a pornographic scene amidst an intense orgy. The surround sound feature of the headphones makes the cries of pleasure feel incredibly vivid and realistic. The clarity of the sounds is so precise that if I were to close my eyes, I could almost imagine myself being surrounded by numerous bodies engaged in passionate acts.

With that, I feel the giant dildo in my pussy start vibrating, causing me to gasp at the strength of the vibration, between the feeling inside of me with the fullness of the object and with the sounds around me. I already feel an orgasm close at hand as the adrenaline of the unknown puts me in a heightened state when it stops vibrating. My moaning sends more saliva dripping down me into a puddle that is growing larger under my suspended body.

As I start to recover from the dildo in my pussy my backside starts to get bigger; the long toy fills up slightly as I feel its length going straight through me, then goes back to being its original thin self. It fills up again, this time a tiny bit more than it was before. The extended object kept repeating, filling up more than it was, and deflating, repeating the process until it was so big the bumps were causing me to squirm as they felt so good, stretching the muscles so I could feel my insides expand and constrict. The tight corset made everything inside me feel more significant and intimate, increasing my fullness. I had trouble describing a feeling even to myself as it felt so good but had the edge of pain as the muscles were being put through a workout.

The "music" of orgies has been feeling me with lust, so when the dildo inside of me started vibrating, I exploded in wave after wave of orgasm. My entire insides were dancing and twitching, being so full my body didn't know what to do with it all. Being locked into the position only heightened everything as I lost all ability to move and could not spend the energy that was taking over my body. I hung suspended from the cage, trashing around, unable to control my muscles; the waves continued through me, crashing repeatedly.

Once my body had slowed down on the orgasm assault, I noticed the vibration had stopped, and the thing that was inflating in me had returned to its normal small size. My screams of passion through the gag went along with the choirs of voices. My throat had grown raw as saliva dripped from my open mouth could not wet it.

Catching my breath, my senses sharpen, and I hear voices. I recognize Ben's voice among them, but others are also present. They discuss whether I am the toy he had spoken about and comment on how good I look tied up in the cage. I glimpse and see shoes in my peripheral vision and notice the shifting shadows of bodies as they move away. I can hear glasses and plates being moved and a server asking what someone wants to drink. Confusion sets in as I try to understand what is happening. Is Ben hosting a party with me as the centerpiece, on display for everyone to see?

Feeling embarrassed, I instinctively try to struggle against my restraints. The overwhelming thought of being observed by an unknown number of people, locked in this confined space while they have unrestricted access to view me from every angle, fuels a mix of anxiety and arousal. Imagining their eyes upon me, their comments about my body, and the desires that might be sparked in their minds adds to the situation's intensity. It becomes a battle between the embarrassment of being exposed and the primal desire building within me.

My efforts prove futile despite my attempts to find some leverage and reach the clasps that keep my arms locked behind me with my fingers further bound. The chains wrapped me from all angles, restraining my movements and leaving my throbbing nipples bouncing with each unsuccessful attempt. I am entirely at the mercy of Ben's will, unable to free myself and trapped until he releases me.

Never before have I felt such a profound sense of exposure and helplessness. I am stripped of control over every aspect of my being. It becomes clear that Ben has meticulously orchestrated this situation, knowing full well that preventing me from orgasming would be impossible. He relishes the thought of being able to spank me to his heart's delight, especially in front of an audience, as he has expressed his desire to take me to dungeons and clubs for public play. He has shown me videos and shared erotic stories about these venues, fueling his excitement at displaying our dynamic in such a setting.

The voices gradually fade away as the noise-canceling feature of the headphones is activated once again--the sounds of panting and moaning from the simulated orgy resume, coming from various directions. I hear a woman's screams as she is spanked with a cane and another voice moaning, expressing a desire for more intense and faster penetration. The cacophony of different voices and sounds blended, leaving me a sense of being left out and detached from the experiences unfolding around me. I want to be with them when the giant dildo occasionally vibrates while my ass slowly inflates.

As much as I try to resist, my body betrays me, succumbing to the overwhelming pleasure building within me. Despite its initial discomfort, the inflatable plug now fills me in a way that amplifies my arousal. And when the vibrator is switched to its highest setting, my senses are overwhelmed by a relentless stimulation that pushes me closer to the edge. The gag allowed all moans and other noises to be amplified as I could not control them or keep my mouth closed to assist in muting myself in front of the party Ben was hosting.

The tight headphones, blocking out all other sounds, force me to fully experience the moans and cries of ecstasy coming directly into my ears. Their lustful voices intertwine with my own, amplifying the moment's intensity. I can't help but moan and pant, feeling the pleasure reverberate through my entire being. With each wave of ecstasy, I release violent screams that echo within the cage's confines.

In my suspended state, every orgasm brings a momentary cessation of the toys and the audio of the ongoing orgy. The surrounding party noise gradually seeps into my awareness as the headphones no longer shield me from it. I catch snippets of Ben's voice, only a few feet away, as he expresses his anticipation for the next day, stating that is when the real fun begins.