Chapter 14 - It Fit

Story Info
Chained to the bed, Julie sees if she can fist herself.
1k words
4.49
8.2k
5
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up in my room, the soft glow of the LED lights providing subtle illumination behind the toys on the walls around the room. The French doors between the dungeon and Ben's area are closed, which is unusual, and I don't think they have ever been closed when I visited. I sit up and see my ankle chained to the bed frame with a lock instead of the usual clips. I reach down and pull on it, testing to see if he forgot to clasp it, but no such luck.

Laying down in a huff, I wonder what time it is as there is no clock or windows to measure time. Ben indirectly told me with the lock that I should stay put; I accepted that I was stuck here until he retrieved me. Music playing in the distance, the beats faintly reaching my room. The party must still be going on. I try to remember how I got to the bed or bound to it; the last thing I remember was orgasm after orgasm, locked in the cage downstairs.

Without a blanket, I feel the cool air on my naked body as I stretch out on the bed, my body still stiff from the earlier restraints. Casually petting myself, my fingertips brush against my nipples, still tender from the piercings but no longer throbbing. Sliding my hand down, I realize I'm not wearing the chastity belt, and no additional toys are filling me.

It has been over a year since I had laid in a bed without anything stopping me from touching myself; the thought causes me to notice the wet state of my still-swollen lips. Reliving what happened earlier, I slide my finger further in me; my pussy feels on fire, still excited from being in the cage with the large vibrating dildo. I move my other hand so my fingers can touch my clit, finding it swollen and sensitive. Barely touching it, the swollen nub starts to pulse excitedly, begging to be rubbed.

Being cuffed to the bed and Ben nowhere in sight, I lay on my side with one knee up so my opening was closer to my waiting hands. Using my fingers, I move two of them in and out of the soaked opening, using my hand to rub my clit, going faster and faster until I can add another finger, then another until I end up having my hand up to my knuckles wiggling inside me.

I am looser than usual, as the dildo stretched me a little. Scooting down so I could lean on the footboard, I continue pumping my hand up to my knuckles, finding my g-spot. I moan in pleasure; my hand gets more lubricated as my pussy is so happy I am playing with it again.

Thinking back to one of Ben's videos, I wonder if I could put my whole fist in, allowing my fingers to rub all the nooks and crannies.

As my foot is chained to the bed, my movement options are limited; I scoot myself to have more slack with the chain and pull my legs behind my head, holding them in place with the back of my arms. My pussy is now at the closest point I could make it.

I rub my wet hole again with one hand while the other rubs the clit. Even with the activities of before, my delicate hand is too big to plunge into my core. Pointing my fingers and trying to make my hand as small as possible, I move it in and out, the wetness making the whole area slick, leaving my hand fully lubed and easier to slide in and out, faster and faster. As I feel the orgasm build, I try to move my body to curve myself closer, allowing my arm to gain more leverage.

Continuing to work my hole, loving the feeling of slowly stretching myself, I find I'm slowly making progress, able to slide my hand ever closer. While the orgasm is building, my hand slides past my knuckles; the feeling of my hand at its widest point inside me feels indescribable.

I pause to look at myself and get the image of myself as a puppet; I giggle through my moans as this is the most scandalous thing I have ever done to myself. Through my moans and giggles, I remind myself to be quiet, knowing how much trouble I would be if caught.

Refocusing, I continue pushing while my other hand plays with my swollen nub. Finely it slides all the way in, going up past my wrist. I take a deep breath as that final push made me a bit sensitive and take a moment to note that I have fully impaled myself. I had never known fisting was a thing until Ben opened my eyes to the world of kink.

My hand feels incredible inside my dripping core; I can touch every nook as I move my fingers around. The orgasm creeps over me as I tickle my fingers inside myself. I make a fist and try to pull my hand out so that it catches on all sides of my wet hole. Being entirely trapped, my fist opened the possibilities of what I could do to myself. Keeping my hand in a fist, I push/pull harder without fearing my hand flying out.

I continue to fist myself when the orgasm which has been building comes on as slow waves, the countless orgasms I had earlier having spent so much of my energy. Allowing my legs to spring out from behind my head, I lay there on my side and slowly moved my fingers inside my core, enjoying the feeling of being so full and slowly petting myself from the inside.

I continue to lay there listening to the music in the distance as I say to myself I'm only going to close my eyes for a minute when I drift off to sleep feeling happy and content with my life, being Ben's submissive and all it entailed.