Chapter 15: Progression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A reminder to him of what his army had done to her.

He stood, realizing in their passion he'd not even had the chance to remove his uniform trousers. He fastened them up. He flew to one of the highest windows and sat on the thick ledge, back resting against the cool stone, looking out on the city, still brightly lit. He could see the square and the pyramids, the towering arcades, and, beyond them, looming over the buildings around it, the Temple of the Immortal. The large white columns that surrounded the exterior brightly lit, even in the dark of the night.

He'd been there a handful of times in his life; though rarely beyond the courtyard and visitor's chambers, by his own choice. He hated the interior behind those gleaming white walls of polished stone. Even years later, he could still vividly recall the smell. The sharp medicinal smell of preservatives and chemicals. He knew they weren't being invited there for a mere social visit though, why now, he could only guess. He would have liked to have spared her a little bit longer. But she was the princess, she had to see it eventually.

He leaned over the ledge, letting gravity take him over, falling into the open air of midnight. He spread his wings. The wind from his fall felt heavy beneath them, lifting him up. He flapped them once, enough to clear the wall, then let himself glide toward the heart of the city. He silently slipped over the buildings.

Reno. He could see it in his wife's memories of Earth. Before she was kidnapped, she'd been in Reno. With all the lights, it was like a larger Reno.

He swooped down among them. The brightness was dizzying, disorienting, buzzing with sound. He pulled in his wings, letting himself roll as he flew through the lights of the arcades that hung on the buildings and in midair. He felt the cool splash of a fountain on his back, still bare from the evening. He closed his eyes and savored the sensation.

Below him, he could hear his people. The low rumble of talking, loud shouts, the occasional shriek from a babe who should long have been in bed. Wind whipped through his black hair. He rolled onto his front and spread his wings, letting them lift him high above the city.

He turned and flew back to the palace. He could see the light on in Carak's window. He was still awake, as usual. Serving as Lindsay's guard and companion had left him well behind in his work as Rivuk's hest. Rivuk knew he'd never complain of his task, his affection for the human was clear, but the prince regretted putting so much on those scarred shoulders. How much longer until Carak could rest?

He pitched upward, flying into the window of his own tower. He landed silently in the bedroom where his daughter lay in a nest of yellow blankets. He stepped through the toys, careful not to make a sound.

He watched the rise and fall of her chest as her breath escaped her lavender lips. Leaning over, he stroked her hair to the side and kissed her brow, pulling the blanket up around her. His leg bumped against the bedside table, causing the sound of porcelain shifting. He turned to see Lindsay's ornament there.

Gazing at his daughter, Rivuk tried to memorize every tiny feature on her face. He could turn back now and there'd be no harm done. He could live with his wife and daughter in the little paradise they'd created for themselves.

He sighed.

No.

He stroked his daughter's cheek. Another minute. He'd need that image in his mind when the invisible sword fell. If it fell. A traitor to the crown, no matter how good their reasons, no matter who they were, was still a traitor. And if he were caught... if he were caught, he'd need her face in his mind to stand tall on that stage. Not Lindsay's. That could crush him. For the future, he could die without regret. But for who he might be leaving behind...

Unless she left first.

But he would never let them do that. So long as she was a princess of the Nobillo and he still lived, he'd never allow it.

He shook his head to chase away the looming darkness of his mind. There was no reason to be so pessimistic. They'd done nothing truly illegal yet and Lindsay had been performing beautifully. There was still much to do, the next few iuna would be essential. Assuming Boz didn't make a play for power, within a lanc, two at most, they might have this war ended. He could see the next steps taking form before him, but it was still a long path ahead.

One more moment.

He turned away, back out the window, to his wife.

________________________________________

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" Lindsay screamed, leaning back on her arms, her legs spread wide before her prince.

He moved her hips higher into his lap, then pulled out his telson from her vagina and slowly penetrated her again. She could feel herself parting for him, accepting him, pulling him inside, and then out again. She'd already cum twice for him. He was spreading them out, watching with a satisfied smile as the tension in her built to a climax and then released in a whirlwind of screams and moans. He looked so arrogant, watching her as she lay on her back, panting, sweat sticking her hair to her face. And then he started again.

She could feel the wetness between his thighs and her butt, testifying to how long they'd been going. Her eyelids fluttered, her head fell back. Too much! It was too much! She let herself fall onto the bed. Rivuk moved on top of her, thrusting inside.

"Ah!" she cried as much in shock as in pleasure to feel his cock travel deep into her. "Oh!" she moaned as his abs pushed him deeper inside of her. "Oh!" Another thrust. "OH!" She started panting heavily as she felt his pressure deep inside of her.

She gripped his shoulders desperately, blindly, as his thrusts quickened. "OH!OH!OH! RIVUK! RIVUK! OHHHHHH!" She held on tight, it was all she could do as she felt his muscular abs between her legs, her vulva bouncing hard against them. In just the right spot. Her legs spread wider. "UHHH! UHuhuhUHHAH!" she grunted as she felt the labia above her clitoris pummeled by the abdominal strikes, pressing against the sensitive nerves beneath. Her hips began gyrating fast against him.

Yes! She needed it! Yes! More! More! Her toes curled, lifting off the bed as her legs shook. Her back arched. She could feel her nipples against his pectoral muscles, caught in the place where his upper pecs met his lower ones. Her nails dug into his back. It was too much! It felt like her vulva, like her hips were burning. Flames ripped through her nerves, setting her mind alight. She screamed, the sound turning into a long howl.

A door. Project Jericho. Something was behind it. She pushed on it. It opened into a blinding light.

Warmth flowed through her as Rivuk grunted her name. She looked into his face as he held himself up, panting, above her.

She pulled herself up and kissed him, then fell back down between his arms. "There's something to be said about the placement of your cock," she said. "So much better than humans."

"Yes, it does seem a bit strange how your species is set up. Not that I mind. I like how soft your thighs feel against my stomach and the way they wrap around my waist." He leaned down and kissed her. "We'd better hurry and dress. We don't want to be late for our appointment at the Temple of the Immortal. The Korsuch tend to take offense to such slights."

She felt him slide out of her as he sat back on his knees.

Lindsay pulled herself up on her elbows and looked up at him. "They can talk. They wanted the meeting, then you had to fill out forms for two hours, then they scheduled it for two weeks later and we have to be on time or they'll be offended."

She threw his blue undershirt at him. He caught it and pulled it on as she stared. It still looked as sexy going on as coming off!

He playfully hit her thigh twice. "Come on, let's go. The sooner we get there the sooner we can leave."

"You really hate it there, don't you?"

"It's the worst place in Kirith and I'd never take you if I didn't have to as part of my diplomatic duties."

"What if I wanted to see it?" she asked.

"Even then, I'd be strongly disinclined," he said, fastening his uniform top.

She slipped her bra and dress on and turned so he could tie them at her neck. "So, there's something that you'd hide from me?"

"There will always be things I hide from you, but the best I can do is make them few in number."

"I don't hide things from you." She crossed her arms.

"Yes, you do. What about that party your senior year?"

She blushed bright crimson. That party. Sure, it was a fun memory for her, she wouldn't mind being the center of another foursome, but it wasn't exactly something she wanted her husband to see. "Yeah, you don't need to see that." Or all the times she'd gotten white-girl wasted in high school. She'd prefer not to remember those times, either. That was some high-quality cringe. "Ok, fine, I hide a lot of things from you."

"And I trust you have your reasons. Trust me in mine."

"Not that it really matters, since we're going there now." She wasn't worried. Afterall, she'd seen so many horrors. How could a Temple in the middle of the city even compare to a warzone? To Corlan's ravaged camp?

He regarded her seriously. "Just prepare yourself."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine," she assured him.

12