Chapter 19 - Bachelorette Pt. 06

Story Info
The morning after - a run and public sex.
2.7k words
4.53
4.1k
5
0

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning with a splitting headache. I laid in bed, not moving, groggy memories coming back me. Dinner. The suite. Strippers. Then it hit me. I let a stripper fuck me. The memory of it came flooding back. The feeling of him entering me. The feeling being held there, suspended on his cock, mounted on it really. How he bounced me up on down on it, how it felt stretching me, filling me like I'd never been filled before.

I groaned to myself slipped my hand down between my legs under the bed covers. I was still naked. I gently slid a finger over my pussy and found myself still very sticky from the stripper's cum. I slowly pushed a finger into myself and groaned deeply. I was wet just from thinking about how he took me. But I was also rather sore down there.

I started to slowly finger myself as I thought about him bouncing me up and down on his cock. How strong and powerful he felt holding me, controlling me like that. My mind jumped forward to lying on the bed, my belly bulging from his cock. The image lingered as if I was seeing it again. He was huge. I was fingering myself hard now. I hadn't realized that I had thrust a second finger into my pussy.

I arched my back, lifting my lips as I orgasmed, crying out loudly "Yes, fuck me with your huge cock!" I grunted and shook before flopping down to the bed, my legs closing on my hand, holding it tightly in place, fingers still inside my pussy. I laid there, panting, shaking. I wondered what I had become. Just the thought of that big cock inside me excited me.

I slowly caught my breath as I laid still in bed. Matt. I had cheated on Matt, and not just cheated, but cheated with a male stripper with a huge cock. Would Matt's little penis ever be enough for me now?

Eventually I rolled out of bed and grabbed my running clothes. Maybe a run would help clear my mind. I opened my door a crack and peaked out to make sure the suite was empty. I snuck out, still nude, and hurried to the bathroom, carrying my clothes. Once I was in the bathroom, I used a washcloth to clean up as best I could, used a towel to try off, and then slipped my running clothes on.

I ran a route on the quieter residential streets off the strip and used the time to think. In the last couple of days, I had been fucked by my first strap-on, licked my first pussy, been gagged, been brought to an orgasm on a rooftop, fucked while being filmed by a stranger, fucked myself on someone else's fingers in a changing room, and been fucked by a stripper with a large cock -- twice. Who was this person? This wasn't like me. But I couldn't deny how good it felt. Just thinking back on it all was exciting me again. I could feel that I was getting wet as I ran. Was I becoming a nymphomaniac?

I checked my watch. I had gone 6 miles out from the hotel. I saw a park and decided to stop there before turning around. After a drink from the water fountain, I leaned against the locked bathroom building and stretched my legs. Leaning down to stretch my calves my mind wandered back to what my stomach looked like as it bulged from the stripper's cock, how I could see the shape of his cock inside me in the bulge of my stomach.

I groaned softly, my pussy tingling a bit. I bit my lip and looked around. It was Sunday morning, and no one was around. I slipped around behind the bathroom building. I was now hidden from the road and the playground area. Twenty feet in front of me was a wooden fence around someone's back yard. To my right and left was vegetation, shielding me from view unless someone walked around to the back of the bathroom. It felt pretty private.

I slipped my shorts down to my knees. I wasn't wearing underwear. My fingers immediately moved to my pussy, and two fingers slid in easily. I was so wet! I started fingering myself, thrusting my fingers in deeply. I rocked my hips, meeting the thrusting of my fingers.

Just as I let out a long low moan I looked up. I let out a startled yelp as I saw an older man watching me from a second story window of the house behind the fence. I hadn't really looked around that closely, I guess. I hadn't noticed the second story had windows.

I quickly pulled my fingers out of my pussy and tugged my shorts up as quickly as I could, trying to get out of there. As I was yanking on my shorts, I heard him open the window and call out to me "Wait!"

I stopped, looking at the window. But he was no longer visible. I stood there, uncertain. What did he want? Had he reported me to the police for indecent exposure? Maybe I should stay and try to talk him out of reporting me if he hadn't.

Just then a gate in fence that I hadn't noticed opened. He poked his head through, checked that no one else was there, and then came over to me.

I smiled nervously at him, ready to run if he tried to assault me or grab me. At the same time, I looked at him, evaluating him. He must have been at least 65, maybe even 70. He had a bit of a belly and was balding. He was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, his belly sticking out the bottom of the shirt a bit. He wasn't attractive, and it looked like he might have just gotten out of bed. His deep voice asking "What were you doing?" snapped me out of my evaluation.

I stammered "I -- I, um, I was just taking a break from my run. I -- I got carried away. I'm sorry."

He stared into my eyes, his face expressionless as he commanded softly "Pull you shorts down again."

I stammered "W-what? Why?" as my eyes widened.

He continued to stare into my eyes as he replied and pulled out his cell phone "Would you prefer I report you to the police for public nudity?"

I shook my head slightly no.

He demanded firmly, his expressionless eyes staring at me, "Then pull your shorts down."

I bit my lip and slipped my shorts back down to my knees. I stood there, shaking a bit as his gaze sank down to my exposed, obviously wet pussy.

He stood there for a moment, staring at my pussy, saying nothing. Then his gaze shifted up to my chest, and he demand "Pull your bra up."

I blushed as I complied, my hands shaking as I pulled my sports bra up, letting my breasts bounce free.

He stared at them, not moving. I glanced down and saw a large tent in his shorts. Clearly, he was getting hard. I blushed even deeper and thought to myself that I should run for it. Certainly I could outrun this older, out of shape guy.

But I didn't. I stood there letting him stare at me as I blushed, shaking a bit.

He looked up at my eyes again and asked "You like me looking at you, don't you?"

I blinked, my cheeks deep red now. I didn't answer.

He demanded firmly "Continue what you were doing. Show me how you were fingering yourself."

I gasped and stammered "N-no -- I --- I can't do that..."

He demanded "Do it. I can tell you want to."

I closed my eyes in shame as I slipped my hand down and pushed two fingers back up into myself. I whimpered softly. I was even wetter now.

I heard him move and opened my eyes. He had stepped slightly closer. He said "Good girl. Now finger yourself like you were before."

His penetrating gaze kept my eyes fixed on his as I started to move my fingers, obeying him, fingering my soaking wet pussy for him.

He lifted a hand to my left breast and grasped it, squeezing it firmly, his eyes shifting down to look at my breast and my hand moving in my pussy. He commented softly "Very nice tit. I haven't touched one of these in years."

I groaned deeply, fingering faster. This guy that was old enough to be grandfather was feeling me up and watching me masturbate. My mind screamed at me "What have you become??"

He released my breast and looked me square in the eye. "You can go now, and I won't call the police. Or you can turn around, bend at the waist, put your hands against the building, and let me have sex with you. I think we both know what you want."

I gasped deeply at the presumptive nature of his statement. My hand stopped moving, and I stared back at him, breathing hard, nipples hard, pussy soaked. I didn't move.

He stared at me and raised an eyebrow, a slight smile forming in one corner of his mouth. He demand softly "Turn around."

I mumbled something, a weak protest, but I turned around, shuffling a bit with my shorts at my knees constraining my legs. He leaned forward and guided my hands against the building. Then his hands slipped to my back and guided me to bend over, forcing my butt out towards him. He whispered "Good girl."

I heard a bit of shuffling and then felt the head of his cock rubbing against my dripping pussy. I let out a low groan at the feeling of the head just barely parting my lips.

He leaned in and whispered in my ear "You want it, don't you girl? You want my cock inside you?"

I nodded my head slightly yes.

He continued to rub the cock against me for a few seconds before pushing it very slowly in. He kept pushing his cock into me until it was fully in. I felt his fat belly against the upper part of my ass. His cock wasn't huge, but it wasn't tiny either. It was more the eroticism of unexpected public sex with an old man that had me dripping for him.

He reached under me and grabbed my breasts, roughly squeezing them. He muttered "Oh fuck you feel good girl" as he started to slowly thrust in and out of me. Each time he thrust into me I could feel his fat stomach slapping against me.

I groaned deeply. What had I become that an old, fat guy with a pretty average cock turned me on this much. I found myself thrusting back, meeting his thrusts, moaning deeply. He unexpectedly thrust hard into me, forcing my face into the wall of the building. He let out a loud grunt and came inside me. He hadn't lasted long at all. His fingers dug into my hips and held me tightly as he continued to spurt into me, labored grunts coming from his mouth. A brief thought of "what if he has a heart attack?" flitted through my mind as he grunted pitifully behind me.

After he finished cumming inside me he pulled back, his cock already soft as it slipped out of me. He pulled his shorts back up, turned, and walked back to the open gate without saying a word. I stood there, leaning against the wall of the bathroom building, shaking. I felt dirty, used. I hadn't cum, and he had clearly just used me for his pleasure without trying to please me. I was a pussy and a pair of tits to him. I had let my arousal control me, hadn't really thought about what I was doing.

I ran my hand over my pussy, wiping off what cum I could. I leaned down and wiped the cum off on the grass and then pulled my shorts up as I stood up. I tugged my bra down and then walked around the building to the drinking fountain. I washed my hands in it, washing his cum off of them, disgusted with myself. I splashed cold water on my face and looked around. Thankfully no one was at the park yet. I checked my watch. 9am. I had woken up pretty early.

I sighed and started my run back to the hotel. 6 miles later I made it back. I was a sweaty mess given how hot the day already was, and I feared that I likely smelled like the cum that had leaked out of me and soaked the liner of my shorts.

I managed to make it back up to the room a bit before 10am to find it still completely quiet. No one else was up yet. After I showered and changed, I got to work on econ research reading. A couple of hours later the others emerged from their rooms looking very hung-over. After everyone was cleaned up, we ordered brunch.

Callie led the group of 4 servers who brought our food and several bottles of champagne. She smiled and winked at me as she guided the carts of food in, whispering in my ear "Have fun last night?" I blushed and rolled by eyes.

We all sat down and dug into the meal. Marie and Amber, clearly very hung-over, started going on about how fun last night was. Angie and I blushed, exchanging looks. Marie noticed and smiled slightly at the two of us. She said quite bluntly "It's ok that you had fun last night. None of what happened here ever is spoken of with anyone outside the four of us. You all know that right? I fucked three strippers last night. Their cocks were huge. Amber you fucked at least one of them, maybe two, and I suspect Angie and April each took at least one. I have a finance. April has a boyfriend. Amber, you have a what, at least a regular fuck-buddy? None of our guys need to know anything about any of this. Agree?"

We all nodded in agreement. While it didn't fully assuage my feelings of guilt, I knew at least they wouldn't tell Matt.

After a wonderful brunch and much champagne consumed by Amber and Marie, Marie announced that we were all getting the full treatment at the spa -- massage, pedicure, manicure, facials, the works.

We all went to our rooms to change and get ready. Angie and I were ready first and met up in the main area. We smiled a bit at each other, and I commented "Last night was pretty wild, wasn't it?"

Angie nodded. "Yeah, I can't believe I had sex with that guy."

I nodded "I know. Me too. I feel so guilty cheating on Matt like that."

Angie pulled me into a hug "Don't worry about it. There was way too much alcohol involved, and we all got carried away. Don't do something stupid and ruin what you have."

I pulled her close, hugging her for a moment before she pulled back from the hug and asked quietly "Was your guy, um, massive down there?"

I nodded a bit. "Far bigger than anyone else I've had sex with."

Angie smiled weakly "Same for me. This might be too much information, but I've never cum so hard."

I smiled a bit and nodded "Same for me. I'm worried Matt might not be enough any more. He's on the small side."

Angie gave me a reassuring smile "But you love him. You just got thoroughly fucked by that big cock last night."

I smiled, then giggled a bit at the bluntness of what my demure, normally reserved friend had just said. The giggle turned into a laugh, and pretty soon both of us were giggling and laughing uncontrollably.

Just then Marie came out and gave us both looks. "What did I miss?"

I managed to control my laughter just long enough to stammer "Oh -- oh nothing..."

Amber came out just then and gave us all a very confused look.

We spent the remainder of the afternoon in the spa receiving the most thorough pampering I've ever received. By the end of it, my body felt completely relaxed, renewed, and ready to take on the world.

As we made our way back up to the suite Marie told us to get our new dresses on because we were going out to a different high-end restaurant for dinner.