Chapter 2 - Between a Hard Place

Story Info
Rayner Gets p*wned by his new acquaintance.
1.5k words
4
1.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orama
Orama
2 Followers

"What the fuck, Rayner!?" Cindy exclaimed as the closet door swung open. "This isn't..." She was about to tell the obvious lie but then switched gears midway. "What the fuck are you doing in there!? Are you a closet perv or something!?"

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing hiding in the closet? I don't like being spied on! Did you both set this up? Like some freaky fetish play or some shit? I won't be a part of your sick games! I'm out!" The big fellow said, backing away and attempting to grab his clothes on the way out.

"No! Wait! Don't..." Cindy gave me a hateful look of all things as if she blamed me for her cheating and then my driving off her man meat. She continued to glare daggers at me before finally asking. "What the fuck were you doing in the closet? Do you really have a sexual fantasy?" Her hand made an all-encompassing gesture to me, the closet and my hand still in my pants.

Shit! I forgot about my hand.

Pulling it out I squared my shoulders and attempted to get to her cheating when she had the audacity to cut me off. "I feel so violated right now!"

What!!!? She felt violated? Did she really just say that? "Umm...I feel like I just caught you cheating on me." I whispered.

In my head, I could hear my inner voice screaming obscenities at me.

Weakling! Loser!

Just an echo of what Cindy had already said about me to that guy.

"What did you say to me? How dare you accuse me of anything after I just caught you jerking off to me from the closet like a pervert! I should call the police! I should have you arrested! You know what!!? If you don't get out of MY house in the next 30 seconds I will call them!"

I am embarrassed to say that despite her berating and screaming and threatening...she was still naked, super hot and wet from her recent activities...her pheromones were driving me crazy.

"Are you seriously still hard after I threatened to call the cops? Fuck you are just proving how much of a perv you really are!" She kicked at me but thankfully her foot fell short and hit the carpet under her feet instead.

"I'm sorry!" What the fuck, why am I apologising for this situation, she cheated on me damnit! Arghhh! I hate my weakness! I hate it so much! "I will leave, you can calm down a bit and then I will come back."

"Don't you dare! I don't want to see your face ever again! You hear me!?" She screeched.

How can I not hear you? You are screaming at me from five feet away!

I sigh and nod, suddenly numb to the whole situation and my part in it. I can't deal with conflict and I can't deal with this woman that has just single-handedly destroyed my life. I walked out of the front door. She would calm down...eventually. 

Maybe for a few hours and I can go home again.

My thoughts are whirling and I have no idea what I would do next, my parents? Died in a car accident a couple of years ago and the only other person I ever connected with was Cindy....no sibling and no other family to speak of so I didn't have anywhere to go.

And now, thanks to my stupid idea to put our place in her name I had no claim over the property.

I should have listened to my parents.

They had told me something was up with Cindy then but my dick had done a lot of thinking until six months ago.

What the fuck....I had been putting as much of my paycheck as I could manage into paying the mortgage so that we could live debt-free and Cindy had hinted at wanting to get a place of our own for so long I had thought it a great idea to gift this to her at the time....maybe this had always been her plan.

No, the more I thought about it the more I realised that this is exactly what she had wanted to do. She might have kept stringing me along for a few more years if she could have to pay off more of the debt but I caught her cheating and she went for broke.

If I hadn't heard what she said I would probably still pay for the mortgage, but that at least I could do without seeing her face, my credit score would be shot to hell but fuck it, I didn't care anymore.

God I wanted to go back and hold those tits in my hands one last time....but they might as well be a world away from me now.

No, I could never go back to her, that door was closed...why did I want to so badly despite my unceremonious dismissal?

I could still go back later and see, maybe salvage this...NO!

I could only wallow in my self-pity for a few seconds before I was hit in the face by something soft moving at 50 miles an hour! "Argh! What the....!"

Okay so it wasn't that fast, that would have killed me no matter how soft. But it did knock me off my feet and into a dark alley that I happened to be walking past. It was dark and cold and I wondered what the hell had happened. Before I could get my bearings a weight settled on top of me and I was pinned to the ground on my stomach.

"What! What do you want?" I yelled, realising that this could be an animal of some kind and I would be yelling for no reason. But at this point, I really had nothing to lose.

I am also ashamed to admit that at that moment I did wonder if I would be better off just letting whatever this was just take me. The world and I would be better off without Rayner Briar. No one would even notice my absence, at least no one would be sad about it.

"It's fine, just get it over with," I muttered quietly. Then I realised that thirty seconds had passed and that soft weight had not shifted or made any noise and I tried to turn my thick neck to look back. All I could see was a silhouette of something that could have been human sitting on the small of my back.

I couldn't make out all of it, just something that could be a head and then an arm and possibly a wing. It didn't look like anything I had seen before but then what could it be?

A second later I felt distinct hands on my back, moving to my hips and feeling around my sides. I have to tell you, I am not sure if it is the fat rolls or that I have never really been touched but I am super ticklish so as soon as the hands started moving around my ribs I couldn't help but let it out a giggle.

Crap, whoever this is will learn my weakness.

As if they heard my thought the thing pinning me to the ground redoubled its effort and had me squirming and laughing with tears rolling down my cheeks. Eventually, my wriggling had me spun around and I was looking at the silhouette above me, my back pressed to the floor of the alley.

Not having to crane my neck to see, I could tell that this was a person, though the tickle torture had told me as much. This person was also very clearly female but with the most realistic cosplay, I had ever seen.

While the clothes were not super clear the wings were obvious and I could make out the individual ridges of their framework in the light from the main street.

That is an insane detail. Those bat wings look real.

For a moment the Comicon nerd in me wanted to reach out and touch them before refocusing on my ridiculous situation.

Once I had turned the girl or woman on top of me had stopped tickling for a few seconds allowing me to catch my breath, something that took a little while for me. I wasn't in the best shape...but I mentioned that already.

I have to say while my attention had initially been drawn to the wings because they were the most illuminated part, the rest of the person on top of me was nothing to sneeze at either.

You have to remember I was using Cindy as a frame of reference here and she was hot....this girl....wow! She had large breasts that seemed to hover on her chest, unaffected by gravity in a way I had never seen. She put Cindy to shame. Each of her gorgeous orbs was close to the size of her head. Then her chest tapered down to a slim and sensual waistline and finally feeling glad that I had turned over the feel of her plush rear pressed to my groin was like marshmallows.

Before you ask, no I have not fucked a marshmallow...but a guy can dream!

Before I could utter a word...she started tickling me again.

Argh!

Orama
Orama
2 Followers