Chapter 2

Story Info
Ophelia and Sara's friendship deepens.
2.6k words
4.15
4.7k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dalton402
Dalton402
408 Followers

Ophelia held up each item of clothing as she got dressed. She couldn't believe that she had dressed like a slut and fucked a good-looking man almost young enough to be her son still wearing her stockings and heels. She behaved and felt like a slut and enjoyed the feeling.

What a fuck it was! All the frustration she had felt, all the frustration pent-up inside her had disappeared in that one fuck. She could still feel the stickiness of J's cum in her pussy and it felt divine.

She was glad she wasn't going home to Matt tonight. She felt a little guilty about what she had done but it was Matt's fault she reasoned. If he had touched her and treated her like a woman then she wouldn't have been here.

The pounding she got from J made her feel sore in her legs and especially in her pussy but it was worth it. Ophelia left the room and went to the toilet. When she finished, she touched up her makeup and tidied her hair. The flush went in another cubicle and out walked her friend Sara. She was walking decidedly gingerly.

"Sara!" Ophelia exclaimed. When she saw how Sara was walking, she asked with a lot of concern, "Are you ok? What did they do to you?"

"Ophelia!" Sara gasped before smirking, "What didn't they do to me!? They fucked me in my pussy and ass at the same time."

"Your pussy and ass!" Ophelia said sounding shocked then with more than a little interest, "How was it?"

"Incredible!" Sara gushed. "The feeling of being roughly stuffed in both my pussy and ass is indescribable."

"Was a little tight in your ass?" Ophelia asked tentatively.

"Are you thinking of getting a little anal action," Sara teased making her friend blush. "A little tight but I was wearing a butt plug so it was already stretched. Before you do anal you do need to prepare. I can recommend some good butt plugs if you would like?" Ophelia didn't answer but Sara could tell she was interested. "What about you, Ophelia?" Sara continued, smiling with raised eyebrows. "Anything, happen while I was away?"

Ophelia tried to play it cool but her half-smile gave her away, "I did meet a guy."

"Tell me more."

"His name is Jacob but he likes to be called J and he gave me a good old rough fuck," Ophelia laughed.

"Ophelia, I am impressed!" Sara said with an impressed smile. "Just about every woman here wants to have sex with him and you do it on your first day. That dress you're nearly wearing must have been a reason."

"I feel such a slut and I love it. He did everything but anal and he called me Mrs Kilbride when we fucked. I felt like I was corrupting him," Ophelia laughed.

Sara gave an opened her mouth smile, "You dirty woman. Come on, let's meet our toy boys in the bar."

They returned to the bar and they gave the boys opened-mouthed kisses.

"Mrs Kilbride," J began nervously. "I had a great time but I'm feeling a little tired, so I think I'll call it a night. Maybe we can meet up again next time?"

Ophelia looked at J with sympathy and said touching his chest and arm, "I would love that. I had a lovely time with you. Make sure you look for me," she said slyly before giving him a long open-mouthed kiss goodbye.

The twins left not long after J and when the two friends were alone, Sara gave Ophelia a long look,

"Ophelia, what did you do to Jacob? You took the hunkiest and best-looking man here and turned him into your submissive pet," before laughing hysterically. "You're normally so prim and proper, I'm not going to be able to look at you the same."

"It felt so good and empowering," Ophelia replied with a smirk. "I realized that for the first time that I don't want to feel younger, I like being me and corrupting younger men." She gave a yawn and said, "But I think the boys have the right idea and I would like to head home."

On their way back Sara started to confuse Ophelia. They left the club as they arrived, hand in hand. They no longer were holding hands for reassurance but because they felt closer for doing and enjoying something so wicked and naughty. The two women felt sexy and empowered.

When they were in the taxi, Sara's hand left Ophelia's and moved to Ophelia's knee. Ophelia got a pleasurable tingle. Sara's hand felt soft and warm, so different from the rough and strong hands of a man. Ophelia's confusion came because she didn't hate it.

Sara then moved her fingers up and down Ophelia's leg. Ophelia unconsciously uncrossed her leg and slightly opened them so Sara's fingers could trace higher which Sara did when she felt her friend not only not resist but encourage her. Ophelia's breath became more rapid the higher Sara got and she had to stifle a gasp when Sara began to trace the line of her pussy over her thong.

Frustratingly, the taxi arrived at Sara's house. The two friends went inside and they sat in the kitchen for a cup of herbal tea. They hardly spoke. Sara watched Ophelia with a small smile. Ophelia felt rattled, Sara had come on to her, a woman came onto her and what was more she didn't mind, it excited her.

Sara finished her tea and began to walk out of the kitchen. As she did so she stopped next to Ophelia,

"I need a shower, I feel sticky with sweat and cum. Feel free to join me if you wanted to finish what we started in the taxi," she told her in a tone that suggested that she expected her friend to take her up on her offer.

Alone in the kitchen, Ophelia bit her lip. Sara had lit a desire inside her that she never knew existed. She knew she wasn't a lesbian but having sex with a woman had an appeal to it. The softness of a woman's hand felt wonderful. It didn't take for her body to make the decision her mind wouldn't. Ophelia left her half-drunken cup of tea in the kitchen and made her way upstairs to Sara's bedroom.

Ophelia could hear the shower running in Sara's ensuite. She envisioned Sara in there naked, her body wet and smooth from the water. Ophelia looked at herself in the mirror in the scandalously short and tight dress she was wearing. Something she wouldn't have worn even when she was young. The hold-up stockings, whose top showed whenever Ophelia sat down, and heels added to the look. Underneath she was wearing a lacy thong and no bra! She had been roughly fucked by a young man and now she was preparing to have lesbian sex with her friend with no thought of her husband.

Ophelia, removed her makeup and then undressed before joining Sara in the shower.

"I didn't think you were going to come," Sara smiled with relief which contrasted with the confident smirks she flaunted earlier.

"I need you to follow through with this, Sara," Ophelia told her lustily, "You've just uncovered something inside me I never knew existed. The two women moved their lips together for their first tentative kiss.

They kissed gently, the water flowing down and between their two bodies,

Sara broke off their kissing, "Let me wash you," she whispered and took a sponge and put some soap on it before gently applying it to Ophelia's body. Ophelia closed her eyes and sighed. It felt deliciously erotic. Sara washed every inch part of Ophelia, kissing her body every now and again, never losing eye contact with Ophelia. Once the soap suds had been washed off, Sara, resumed kissing Ophelia, sliding her hand down between her legs, finding her clit, and gently bringing her friend to a slow and blissful orgasm.

Ophelia smiled and inserted her tongue into Sara's for a deep and passionate kiss when the orgasm subsided. She took the sponge and returned the favor. Giving pleasure to Sara felt just as, if not more erotic. Sara moaned as the sponge and Ophelia's hand caressed her body. Instead of rising, Ophelia stayed knelt down and gently kissed Sara's pussy. Sara opened her legs slightly, spreading her pussy lips allowing Ophelia to insert a tongue. Sara gasped at the unfamiliar feeling of a woman's tongue in there. Ophelia gently lapped Sara's pussy, enjoying the new sensation on her tongue.

She could feel Sara's body slowly writhing above her. Ophelia grabbed Sara's thighs to control Sara's writhing and knelt up slightly to begin to kiss and lick Sara's clitoris. Sara started to gasp and moan until her body shook with an intense orgasm.

"Oh my God, Ophelia, that was, that was-" Sara tried to form the words to describe what she experienced. Ophelia rose and kissed Sara lovingly to silence her so she wouldn't ruin the moment with words.

"Let's go to bed," Ophelia suggested.

The two women took turns to dry each other before they walked together hand in hand to the bed. They began to kiss, their tongues dancing a passionate dance, their legs intertwined, their hands caressing each curve and their bodies slowly writhing against each other. Ophelia then took charge. She moved on top of Sara. Sara's legs opened wide making their pussy's press against each other which gave them jolts of electricity every time they moved. Ophelia nuzzled Sara's neck making Sara gasp and moan again. She then moved down to Sara's breasts. They felt so soft and delicious. Ophelia's tongue began to circle a hard nipple while a hand massaged the other breast before she switched breasts. Ophelia removed her mouth from the nipple and saw Sara's breasts glisten with saliva.

"Ophelia, that felt so good," Sara whispered.

Ophelia smiled knowingly and began to kiss down Sara's stomach. Sara held her breath, feeling where Ophelia was going. Ophelia inhaled the smell emanating from Sara's pussy and moaned quietly. With a finger, she traced circles around the inner and outer lips of Sara's pussy, studying it intently as she did so, fascinated by the beautiful sight of another woman's pussy.

Opelia licked Sara's pussy, savoring the taste that the dilution of the water from the shower denied her earlier. It was tangy and sweet; a taste she knew she would want to taste again.

"Please, Ophelia," Sara begged between ragged breaths, "make me cum, I can't take it any longer."

Ophelia, looked up at her friend and slowly slid in a finger followed by another. Sara moaned loudly as Ophelia moved them in and out. Ophelia then began to suck and lick Sara's clit. Sara was going wild at Ophelia's ministrations and was moaning loudly then Ophelia then curled her fingers, scraping them down Sara's pussy wall making her body squirm and arch. A scream got stuck in Sara's throat as she was wracked by a powerful and intense orgasm. Ophelia pressed he face on Sara's pussy, enjoying the feeling of Sara's cum covering her face.

Ophelia moved back up and held and kissed her friend as she returned from the blackness that consumed her.

"Ophelia, what was that? What did you do to me? How did even know how to do that?" Sara asked incredulously as she held Ophelia tightly for comfort.

"I didn't. I just did what I dreamt of someone doing to me."

"Ophelia, you are full of surprises tonight but I think after what you just did to me, I owe it to you to make your dream come true."

Sara turned Ophelia into her back and began to kiss Ophelia pushing her tongue into her friend's mouth and giving her a deep and sensual kiss. Ophelia moaned as Sara sucked on her ear, massaging a breast and squeezing the nipple before she began to sensually kiss and suck both of Ophelia's nipples. Ophelia's breathing became ragged and had a small orgasm caused as much by the experience as what Sara was doing to her. Sara smiled as she felt Ophelia orgasm. Sara looked down at Ophelia's pussy and the small amount of wispy pubic hair that adorned it. With a finger of one hand, she gently made circles on Ophelia's clit and with the other hand inserted two fingers inside of Ophelia. Sara curled the fingers inside of Ophelia's pussy, gently rubbing her g spot. Ophelia was wide-eyed, staring yet not at the ceiling, her face full of wonder as she felt what Sara was doing to her. Her hands were gripping the bedsheet tightly. Her ragged breathing turned into cries until she then shook with a hard orgasm. Sara then moved in between Ophelia's legs and attacked Ophelia's pussy with her tongue, lapping up the sweetness of Ophelia's cum. Her fingers never exiting Ophelia. Ophelia began to cry out again. Understanding now that Ophelia was close once more, Sara sucked and licked Ophelia's clitoris, circling it with her tongue. Ophelia's hips suddenly bucked and she pushed it into Sara's face and gave a high-pitched scream as she orgasmed.

It was Sara's turn now to comfort, holding her to her breast as Ophelia as whimpered as she held onto Sara for dear life, tears running down her cheeks.

"Thank you, Sara," Ophelia whispered eventually and reached up and lovingly kissed Sara. "Thank you, for everything, not just the sex but for it all."

"You're thanking me?" Sara said incredulously giving Ophelia a kiss of her own. "I should be begging for forgiveness for corrupting you and turning my prim and proper Ophelia into a slut."

Ophelia shook her head, "No Sara, you took me down a path I needed to go. I was frustrated and repressed. Not by Matt but by myself. You freed me from my own prison. You are the best friend I could have ever hoped for. I love you, Sara."

"I love you too, Ophelia." Tears rolled down the two friends' cheeks at their confessions as their friendship deepened into something profound.

"So," Sara began carefully, after a few moments, "how was sex with a woman? I would have assumed it was your first time but I'm not so sure now."

Ophelia smiled with pride at her performance, "No, you were my first woman. What about you? I never thought you were into women?"

"I'm not, you are my first as well. It was that you looked so sexy and slutty tonight that I couldn't contain myself, I just had to have you but I never expected it to be so beautiful and sensual."

"Me neither, but I would have liked a cock to finish though," the two friends laughed at Ophelia's admission. "Don't get me wrong and loved what we did. I want us to do it again. I don't think I could do it with another woman other than you."

"So, I haven't turned you into a lesbian? How disappointing!"

"Sara! No you haven't. I love cock too much"

"Maybe I can ask at the club if we can have a threesome at the club, you, me, and a guy?"

"That sound so naughty and wonderful, count me in!" and the pair laughed again.

"What about Matt? Do you feel guilty about tonight?"

"I still love Matt but I don't feel guilty. It wasn't about Matt neglecting me, it was about me liberating myself sexually. I feel more of a woman."

"Are you going to tell him about what you have done?"

"Yes, I think I should, I owe him that but not yet. Only when the time is right."

Sara moved down to lie next to Ophelia and they gently and lovingly kissed until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Dalton402
Dalton402
408 Followers