Chapter 5 - Lines will be Crossed

Story Info
Kimber is blown away by her discovery.
1.1k words
4.47
3.4k
8
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our story continues:

Kimber is in masturbatory bliss, not having been this excited and aroused since she was in college. She's been edging herself then denying herself a climax multiple times this morning. She has to take a break or the next time she won't be able to hold the orgasm back.

Her pussy is pulsating with contractions as she pants out her breaths to get her breathing under control and allow her overstimulated cunt to rest. Nothing new, all well-practiced edging and denial, but so much more with these incestuous thoughts and stories swimming around her craven mind.

She places her hands on the desk, feeling the dusty blotter, wondering how much cum it had been spattered with over the years. This gets her recalling entries from Emm's journal again.

"The harder he fucked me, the wetter I got. The wetter I got, the faster and harder daddy would fuck me. Each time he pulled his cock back, he'd bring more of my pussy juice out of me. I could feel my wetness making its way down the inside of my thighs, knowing that it soon would be pooling on the floor.

Being gone for the weekend, 'She' got a barely earned break from having to use her tongue to clean up our juices off daddy's cock and body, my puss and my body, the desk, the chair, and always last the floor. It was always to be done in that order; daddy would insist 'She' do it that way!

Sometimes 'She' was only allowed to clean up once we were fully done fucking and sucking, other times she is permitted to clean up while her husband is fucking her daughter. The thought of her not being here and me having daddy all to myself added more fuel to the fire burning in my pussy.

"I was sooo very close to cumming."

Kimber reluctantly pulls her heel away from her sopping wet panties and engorged pussy. She stands up and looks back at the leather chair, seeing she has left a small puddle of her grool, her pussy juice on the seat.

She turns pushes the chair back, bends over the desk like she imagined Emm doing for Daddy. She adjusts until her clit is over the edge of the desk, spreads her legs using gravity to apply more pressure to her puss and clit on the edge of the hardwood desk. She lays flat on the blotter, face to the side, hair hanging over the front edge of the desk.

She is tingling with excitement, feeling her wetness slowly make its way down the inside of her trembling thighs. She begins to gyrate her hips slowly while flexing her hip muscles to raise and lower her clit on the edge of the mahogany desk. The gyrations eliciting electric shocks of arousal from her panty covered clitoris that radiate the pleasure out to her extremities.

Low deep moans of wanton lust are now escaping Kimber's mouth. Each flex of her hips, each gyration sparking another wave of pleasure. Her wetness has reached her very ticklish feet. The realization that she has produced so much pussy excretions to wet her panties, leave a puddle in daddy's chair, and to feel running down her legs and feet.

Kimber recalled the passage that best described what she was wanting at this exact moment, bent over daddy's dusty desk, grinding her pussy on the edge.

"It was as if every inch of my being was wired directly to my sex, feeling the pleasure radiate across my body each time his balls slapped against my womanhood, and bumped my throbbing clitty.

You've wanted my baby-making juice deep in your pussy for a long-time princess, he stated between grunts and thrusts. Don't think I don't know how fertile you are right now.

I tense up thinking he's going to deny me his cum again. My devious mind wasn't going to have it, and I began slamming back into him more vigorously, all the while flexing my kegel and other pussy muscles to maximize the pleasure my tight hole was giving daddy's cock.

Yes Daddy, fuck your daughter's young, tight, sopping wet, 18-year-old pussy harder! Fill her womb with your cum, I add for good measure hoping the dirty talk will be icing on the cake.

His pace has picked up, and he is slamming his thick cock into me extra hard, which I absolutely love! I can feel his cock actually get harder, a sure sign he is going to climax.

Daddy's decided you've been exceptionally good, and your reward is my seed baby girl! He proceeded to fill me with spurt after glorious spurt of his daddy-cum as he continued to pound me.

From the moment he said 'reward', I released a primordial moan and screamed "Yeeasss, Oh gahhdd yes!" as my orgasm wracked my body. My legs were weak, and my knees buckled. He continued to pump his cock in and out of me riding out his orgasm.

It was absolutely my best orgasm, knowing that I got him to finally unload inside me during my most fertile time, had taken me over the top."

Kimber is slamming her clit into the edge of the desk, like she is trying to fuck the wood. She's reached under her chest and is pinching and twisting her nipple very hard. With each bolt of pain, she feels from slamming her sex into the edge of the desk, and each painful pinch of her nipple, her body responds two-fold with a torrent of pleasure. Her clit is engorged and sure to be bruised after this.

Even through all this, Kimber has been pacing herself, timing her orgasm to one particular Journal entry from Emm.

"Update - Daddy has been dumping his cum in me multiple times a day over the last three weeks, making mother hold my legs up so his sperm can make their way to my egg.

I have to admit 'She' has been a real sport, I reward her when Daddy is done with me and has left the room, by letting her clean my asshole of cum, and sometimes I let her lick and suck some off my pussy.

Oh my God, my mind wanders when I'm horny - I almost forgot the big news!

The pregnancy test came back positive today! I really hope it's a girl, I have a name already picked out for her - Kimber."

Kimber is an absolute gurgling, shaking mess as her orgasm wracks her body. She is convulsing on the desk uncontrollably, legs giving out and she slides to the floor. She lays in a fetal position, both hands heading right for her swollen and abused sex, tearing her wet panties aside. Finger sinking deep in her hole pushing in and out of her cunt vigorously.

"Ohhh ahhh Gaaahd!" she screams out as the next crescendo of orgasm hits.

"My sister Emily IS my Mother!" Kimber grunts out between intense orgasms. Finally speaking the words for the first time.

~ End of Chapter 5 ~