The Love of Two Parents

Story Info
A daughter wants her father, while a mother wants her son.
2.6k words
4.14
33.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain beat down outside, pummeling the roof and pattering against the windows. The darkness of the stormy night was lifted once every few seconds as a bolt of bright white lightning lit up the clouded sky. After nearly half a dozen seconds, the rain was drowned out by the roar of the thunder. Judy sprang from her bed and raced out of her room. Her small feet shuffled quickly across the caramel colored carpet towards her father's room.

Without hesitation or consideration, she rushed through the white door and into his room. Had Judy noticed what her father had been doing, she might have paused to reconsider jumping into his queen sized bed. Henry jostled himself into a more parental position but he had two things to consider as his daughter disturbed his evening routine. The first was making sure his daughter did not see the pornography playing on the flat-screen television.

The second thing was hiding his raging erection which was halfway to unloading. However, as Judy sprang into his bed and burrowed under the warm covers of his bedding, Henry was powerless as she snuggled up against him. Wearing only a thigh high blue night gown, she curled up against him.

"I'm sorry daddy." She whispered, tears were in her pale blue eyes as she pushed against her father, her back to his front.

Henry turned towards her and wrapped his slender muscular arms around her.

"It's okay sweetie. Daddy is here." He replied.

It was no secret that Judy was afraid of thunderstorms. Ever since she was three years old, when a bolt of lightning had broken a large tree in the yard and crashed into her window, the fear had been implanted into her young mind. Judy snuggled against her father, feeling his slender body and toned muscles through the thin fabric of the nightgown.

As she slid and wiggled her rear end into his pelvis, she felt the thickness against her back. Henry tried to think of just about anything else that wouldn't arrest his arousal until the morning. However, that grew more and more difficult as she started wiggling against him. It was obvious that she was just getting comfortable but the soft fabric against his sensitive and engorged erection, caused it to throb.

'Is...daddy hard?' She wondered. She pressed against her father, feeling the thickness pulse against her lower back.

Judy blushed, unsure of what to think or do. She knew that when a guy got hard it didn't always go away quickly. She also knew that a release was required. 'How had it gotten so hard? Did I get him hard?' She wondered.

She thought back to when she had burst through the door and her father had jostled around. Realization dawned on her a moment later. It wasn't that she had woken him up, 'I interrupted him?' She realized. 'Daddy was masturbating.'

Henry drew in a deep slow breath, doing everything in his power to relax. 'Fuck. My cock is laying against my daughter.' He gritted his teeth. Unable to relax is erection. Each and every throb worried him.

When her breathing slowed he relaxed. Combing her long blonde hair with his fingers, he massaged her head, coaxing her into sleep. The same way he had when her mother had still been around. He let out a long sigh. Judy held his left arm between her small breasts, hugged by her arms as though his limb was a security blanket. Her tiny perky cheeks rested above his firm testicles and below his thick cock. Her tight cheeks fit him like an arm rest, allowing his phallus to throb and slap her lower back. As her wiggling slowly eased, his erection settled. However, there was no preventing the precum that was soaking into her nightgown. The arousal fluids that leaked out from his swollen tip, dribbled onto her nightgown. Leaving a wet damp streak in its wake. Had he seen his daughter's face, he would've noticed her genuine expression of arousal.

*****

As the thunderstorm continued to rumble outside, lightning illuminating the darker parts of the mostly dark room, Carol watched with strained eyes. She watched as her son watched the pornography on his bedroom television. It was a DVD that he had taken from her closet collection. In truth she might not have noticed it missing if it hadn't been for waking up one night to seeing the light coming from his cracked bedroom.

The volume was up high enough that she could hear the adult actors moan, groan and talk dirty to one another. However, her hazel brown eyes were not on the adult movie but rather, on her son who was slowly stroking himself. With one hand on the wall and the other on his enormous erection, he stroked himself.

Carol had watched her son, for the last three nights in a row, she had watched him pleasure himself.

There were a number of things that surprised her. One of which had been the fact that the movie her son had chosen was called 'Taboo-Vol 1'. Two hundred minutes of incestuous porn. Another thing was that he had a serious stamina amount. Normally a masturbation session might last three or maybe five minutes. For her son, it was a marathon, lasting ten or even fifteen minutes. 'Why do I even know that?' She asked herself, 'what terrible mother would do this?' She berated herself, all the while unable to pull herself away from the spectacle.

Carol had started out simply watching, observing it as though it were some science project. However, after three days, she was now participating in it. Wearing her cream colored night gown that was more for lingerie than evening wear, she had started actively pleasuring herself. For the first couple minutes she had simple stroked her loose labia. Petting them with her fingers. As minutes passed by though, she had gone from harmless teasing, to full on fingering.

With her middle and ring finger two knuckles deep into her dripping wet pussy, she was climaxing quickly. Her breathing grew heavy and labored, her whines were almost audible as she watched her son start to masturbate faster. The fibers of his toned and young muscles growing more visible as he stroked himself harder. The thick blue and green veins bulged out from his cock like thick worms coming up from the dirt.

At this point, neither son nor mother were watching the movie, both were lost in their own pleasure.

"Fuck. I need you inside me Dylan." She whispered and pulled her fingers out just as her climax erupted into a full on orgasm.

Rubbing her erect and swollen clitoris, she moaned a little too loudly as her orgasm extended further. Her thighs shook and her hands quivered as she watched her son. His cock was a swollen monster at this point. At least six and a half inches long, veins exploded from his erection like a body builder on steroids. Her hazel eyes stared at him, waiting for the moment to come. Her knees hurt from kneeling in one position for so long.

Her nipples were sore from being erect and hard without so much as a pinch. It was all worth it as Dylan let out a groan followed by several thick globs of milky white semen that shot out and hit the wall. So thick, they stayed in place. After nearly a full minute of ejaculating, Dylan turned off the television and went to bed. Carol waited and watched. The thunder and lightning were the only sounds and after several more minutes, she pushed open the door and crept forward.

The steady rise and fall of his chest and shoulders told her that he was out cold. 'How couldn't he be though.' She thought, inching closer on her hands and knees. 'He masturbates longer than his father ever fucked me. And the load he shot out.' She moved to the wall and stared at the three thick quarter sized globs on the eggshell white wall. 'Am I seriously doing this?' She wondered, even as she leaned closer, tongue out and eyes shut.

Carol felt the rough texture of the paint followed by the still warm wetness of her son's semen. Carol almost moaned when she tasted the salty sweet semen. She licked up the first and then the second. She paused on the third before licking that one up too in satisfaction.

*****

It was a quiet ride to college campus. Something that her father had caught onto. He glanced over at her, dressed in jeans, a bright yellow shirt and a matching ribbon in her blonde hair, Judy was the image of cute. Something that he found enticing, as his crotch displayed.

"Are you alright sweetie?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah?" She nodded, glancing at the outline showing through the lining of his pants. She had tried not to look but all she could think about was the previous night. Feeling her father's hardness against her back. The wetness that emanated from him which in turn, caused her to grow wet. More wet than she had ever gotten. As the tan sedan came to a stop, she pulled the handle and hopped out.

"I will see you after school." Henry called to her, a moment before she closed the door and waved back. Henry watched as she hurried up the sidewalk and disappeared into the school.

*****

Judy hurried through the halls, loosely decorated with blue and yellow banners which were the school colors. The halls were a pale white with large bay windows that looked out through the property. Down from the main hall was the counselor. A lovely woman who she, along with nearly a dozen other students had built up a good relationship with.

Judy knocked on the gray door and waited. It was early, though a handful of staff were already in, but usually the counselor didn't arrive until later. Writing her name on the clip board, she penciled herself in for an appointment and looked up at the gold plaqaured.

Carol Wydell, school counselor.

*****

Dylan headed out the door before his mother woke up. One of the last things he wanted to do was go sporting a morning erection centered around his mother. He had many fantasies involving such scenarios and how they might play out, though the reality of it seemed unlikely.

'Pull yourself together Dylan. Four more years and you'll be out of the house.' He told himself as he walked out wearing his usual attire. Wide legged track pants, a tight black or gray shirt and dark off-brand sneakers. With his back pack slung over his shoulder, he headed to school. It was a twenty minute walk but he enjoyed the solidarity. Time to himself and time to address his own thoughts. He had four more years of college before he could get his bachelor's degree and start his own life.

*****

Henry badged into the main building of his work. His heeled shoes clacked on the cement floor as he walked through the two stage security clearance. The first doors opened up to scanners and searches, the second stage was face to photo identification. Three minutes was all it took. Most of the employees, both security snd desk, knew him by name. Though they kept things professional as he made his way.

"Good morning Mr. Warren." They waved.

He politely waved in return. Making his way to the elevator, he looked over the twenty options and pushed the eighteenth floor. The doors slid soundless closed and carried him up to the top. Henry was a good looking man in his thirties and most of the office staff knew it too.

*****

Carol slumped into her office chair and looked over the list of names on her schedule sheet. There were five so far, the first on the list was a name she recognized. Judy Warren. Carol smirked and stretched in her chair. For a woman of thirty five, she looked good. Though she did have a little pudge at her thighs, hips and pelvis, most of her looked like a healthy twenty-five year old. Something she really liked about herself was her youthful appearance.

A healthy steady and routine diet aided her in this alot as did her daily exercises. Carol grabbed a file from the steel cabinet off to the side. The manilla folder had roughly ten pages of notes inside, all of which pertaining to Judy and her ongoing fascination.

*****

Henry's office sat off to the side of the others, a corner office with a window that looked over the city fifteen stories above. The room was a simple layout. A desk with a dual screen. Filing cabinets off in the corner, a couch in the other corner and shelves lining one wall. He paused for a brief moment when he noticed the desk had an occupant.

When he saw that it was his personal secretary, he pushed the door closed and sighed. A confident and comfortable smile on his lean and clean shaven face. His broad shoulders and stiff back relaxed into his leather seat. Sasha, his dark haired, dark skinned assistant, pivoted on her plump ass to look at him. Her dark chocolate brown eyes looked at him expectantly.

*****

Judy took a deep breath and knocked on the dark gray door. It took only a moment for the door to swing open and Carol stepped into view. Wearing a typical loose dress and dark top that accentuated her c cup bosom, the counselor smiled at the young girl.

"Hello Jude. Please come in." Carol greeted her welcomingly.

Judy hurried in, sat down on the couch and waited for Carol to slide into her office chair, clipboard and ball point pen in hand.

"How have you been sweetie?" Carol asked.

Judy shrugged, "good I guess."

"You guess?" Carol asked. "I thought we were past this Judy? Didn't we agree to be more open?"

Judy sighed and nodded. It was true. Three sessions ago they had agreed to be more open. But it was difficult, especially for the young girl. Steeling herself, she looked up from the floor and met Carol's hazel eyes.

"Go on Judy." Carol replied, "you are safe here. You know that."

Judy took one more deep breath and nodded, as though agreeing with herself.

"You know how I don't like storms, right?" Judy asked, fingers intertwining.

"I do, yes."

"Well it was a loud storm last night. I sort of ran into my daddy's bed."

Carol nodded, making short handed notes on her white legal pad.

"And what happened?" Carol asked.

"I think he was umm...doing stuff."

"Stuff?" Carol asked, brow arched.

"You know? That stuff." She blushed.

"Oh." Carol understood. "Go on."

"I didn't really think about it at the time. I just wanted to feel safe and I cuddled up against him. But..." Judy paused, her face turning red.

"But what?" Carol asked.

"My father was really really stiff."

Carol smirked, unable to hide her pleasure as she thought of her son.

"And what were you feeling at the time? Did any thoughts come up?" Carol asked.

Judy blushed and felt on the verge of crying or laughing as she relived it.

"I...I felt, I felt so hot and zirconium felt kind of guilty for his thing being so hard. But when it leaked on me-"

"Leaked?" Carol asked.

"Yeah. I felt some wetness on my back and I started getting really wet too." Judy sighed. "Ms. Wydell? What should I do?"