Chapter 6 - Waking Up

Story Info
Matt wakes April up by going down.
925 words
4.56
5.2k
4
0

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned softly. A gentle sucking on my left nipple sent shivers down my spine. But I didn't move. I lay still, moaning softly, half-awake as my dream faded. I opened my eyes slightly to see Matt's lips covering my nipple, suckling gently at it. I closed my eyes again and enjoyed the sensations, moaning softly as he woke me up with his talented mouth.

Then his kisses trailed down, over my stomach, lower. Would he?

His tongue traced a teasing line down lower, and then to the side, slowly circling my pussy. I spread my legs for him and opened my eyes, looking down at him.

He smiled up at me now that he knew I was awake. He slipped his arms around my legs and under my butt, lifting me a bit, pulling me against his mouth. I enjoyed being his early morning breakfast.

He slowly explored every fold of my pussy, licking, nibbling at my labia with his lips, sucking, licking again. I kept still, moaning, biting my lip, letting him explore and tease me, knowing I must be dripping for him now.

I glanced over at the clock. 7am. Early, but that was good, still time to get a run in.

I groaned deeply as his tongue flicked over my clit, tearing my attention away from the clock. Oh fuck was he good at this. I responded by spreading my legs wider and lifting my hips for him, giving him better access.

He licked harder, his tongue flicking back and forth. Two fingers slipped inside me, then a third, stretching me. I groaned a long, low groan as his fingers filled me, forcing me open. I hadn't been stretched like this in a long time. Three years?

I had a brief flashback to getting fucked by an ex-boyfriend, Jake, my senior year of high school. His cock was the biggest I'd ever had, but he was a total jerk and didn't really care about my pleasure. He just kind of rammed his big cock into me and thought it would please me.

Another deep involuntary groan as Matt suckled at my clit and pinched my nipple with his fingers. It was almost like he could sense my still awaking mind wandering.

His fingers started to thrust now, fucking me, keeping me stretched around them as he sucked harder at my clit. I was panting, trembling, grunting loudly now.

Suddenly I was cumming -- hard. I couldn't get enough. I trust my hips lewdly up in the air, thrusting against the fingers. Matt pulled hard at my nipple and drove his fingers as deep into me as he could, his lips clamping down around my clit. His tongue ground hard against my clit, making me cry out incoherently.

I was cumming so hard I couldn't take it. I pushed his head away, pushed his hand out, and curled up on the bed, shaking uncontrollably, gasping for air.

He spooned me from behind and asked, a worried tone in his voice "Are you ok April?"

I rolled over and kissed him deeply, staring into his eyes, smiling into the kiss before breaking it long enough to whisper "That was the best orgasm I've ever had" before cuddling up to him and wrapping my arms around him.

He beamed with pride, looking down at me. I giggled a bit as I added "I think our relationship has progressed nicely, don't you?"

He chuckled a bit and gave my butt a playful slap as he responded "Yes, I'd say so. April, you're the most wonderful woman I've ever met, and the sexiest too."

I blushed and whispered "I'm falling for you too you Matt....."

He smiled and kissed my nose. "I know you need to get our for a run, and I better get going to get home, change, and get to my 9am class."

I nodded a bit "Call me later?"

He smiled "Of course. Suck me later?"

I gave him a playful punch in the shoulder "Go. Before I kick you out!"

I laid there, nude, and watched as he got up and dressed. He certainly wasn't a weightlifter, but he was cute. Even his tiny little penis sticking out a bit as he dressed was cute. He caught my looking at his penis and blushed a bit. I giggled "Go -- before I do something that will make you late."

He smiled, leaned down and gave me a soft kiss before whispering "Thank you April. You're amazing."

I smiled up at him "So are you. Now go."

I watched as he let himself out.

I stayed there for a few minutes before getting up and going to the kitchen, still nude. I had quick cup of yogurt, a banana, and some juice, standing by the window and looking out at the woods as I ate.

It had been a great night. I really liked Matt and was falling for him, hard. Not only had we gotten beyond basic fooling around and had sex, I had cum, hard, a few times. Yeah, his dick was little, but he was so amazing with his mouth and fingers. I smiled to myself as I felt myself getting wet again just thinking about. I better get some clothes on and go out for a run.

I made my way back to the bedroom and put my shorts, running bra, socks, and tank top on. After a quick check of my training schedule -- a short but fast 6 miles today -- I left for my run.