Chapter 5 - The Evening

Story Info
The date continues overnight.
2.3k words
4.63
3.8k
4
0

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laid in our naked embrace for a few more minutes before I whispered "I should cook what's left of dinner."

Matt rolled off of me, and in the process slide out of the condom, which got left behind handing out of me. He really was small, especially when soft. He stared at it with an embarrassed look.

I gave him a soft smile and reached down and pulled it out. I gave it a quick check to make sure his cum was inside it, not me. It was, though there wasn't much of it there.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen, staying naked. I threw the condom away and then combined the cooked chicken, the frozen vegetable mix, and the sauce together in a frying pan. Matt stood there watching me cook naked for a minute. Finally he commented "You're the hottest, sexiest woman I've ever known April."

I giggled. "You're just saying that because you just fucked me and I'm cooking you food."

He shook his head, gazing at me. "No, I really mean it."

I smiled softly at him, "You're sweet. But now you're going to have to eat my terrible cooking without rice to go with it."

Still watching, he replied "Anything you make would be delicious."

I shook my head and asked "Can you open the wine and get a couple of plates out?"

While he set the table, I finished cooking. It didn't take long to warm everything up and get the sauce to thicken given it was such a simple meal.

As I brought it to the table, I saw Matt pulling his underwear up, starting to get dressed. I set the meal down and looked at Matt, blushing a little, shaking my head no. He paused. "What is it April?"

My turn to be nervous. "Can I tell you something Matt?"

He looked at me, confused. "Yes, of course. It can't be as bad as a tiny penis can it?"

I rolled my eyes and blurted out, my sentences running together because of my nervousness. "I'm a closet nudist. I've never done it publicly or told anyone, but I like to be nude at home. Will you stay nude for dinner with me? I feel so comfortable around you, and I'd really like you to try it with me. That is, if you're ok with that. I know it's weird."

Matt grinned incredulously at me "So the hottest girl I've ever met who doesn't mind my little dick is nervous because she thinks I won't want to be nude for dinner with her?"

I blushed, nodding.

He took his underwear off and sat. "Let's eat."

I breathed a sigh of relief and dug into the food, very hungry from my run and the evenings orgasms.

After dinner we cleaned up the meal and washed the dishes, nude of course. Matt walked over to his clothes and bag and started to get dressed. I bit my lip, watching "Do you have to go? Can't you stay for a while?"

He paused, blinking "I've never had a girl want me to stay after dinner."

I gave him a sad smile. "It sounds like you've gone out with some real bitches."

He blinked, apparently shocked at my bluntness. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it, saying nothing.

I cuddled up to him and hugged him from the side "Stay. Let's watch TV ... have some more fun."

He immediately dropped his clothes and his bag, turned his head to me, and kissed me passionately. I giggled into the kiss, mumbling, my hand sliding down and stroking his already stiffening penis "I guess someone likes that idea...."

He groaned as my hand closed around his little dick and started to stroke him. My tongue slipped out and teased his lips. He parted his lips, and my tongue slipped in, exploring, twining against his tongue as I stroked him faster.

He groaned deeply, his legs quivering. I squeezed harder and stroked even faster, my hand barely moving to stroke along the length of his little shaft. I forced my tongue out more, stroking even faster.

Suddenly he grunted and came hard, shooting a small stream of cum onto the table in front of us. He shuddered, gasping a bit. I pulled back from the kiss and looked up at him, biting my lip coyly, giggling a bit. All he could say was "Oh fuck ... wow... April...." as he tried to catch his breath.

I released my grip on his in penis and turned around, ass up towards him. I leaned down and licked the cum off the table and then turned back towards him. I stuck my tongue out to show him his cum on my tongue before I made a show of swallowing it. He groaned, managing another "Oh wow..."

I took his hand and guided him to the couch. He laid down and I cuddled in front of him. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on to whatever moving was on HBO. He wrapped his arms around me, embracing me as we watched.

He whispered softly "You're amazing April. Are you sure you're ok with my, um, size."

I sighed "You're far more concerned about it than I am. Now shut up and play with my boobs."

He chuckled and slipped a hand up to my left breast and started to slowly caress it.

I gave a contented sigh, watching the movie, enjoying his soft explorations and caresses. As he explored his hand occasionally drifted down to caress my abdomen before sliding back up to my breast. As his fingers slowly circled my nipple I moaned softly, a familiar warmth starting in my pussy. The next time his hand slid down I adjusted how I was lying, lifting my leg to expose my pussy to him.

He took the invitation and slipped his hand between my legs, caressing my pussy, again finding me wet. I murmured "Oh Matt...."

He responded by slowing sliding two fingers into me and starting to slowly fuck me with them.

I groaned and rolled over a bit, lying flat on my back now next to him, one leg on the ground, the other spread wide open, lying over the back of the couch.

He fingered me harder, leading me to lift my hips, matching the thrusting of his finger. I groaned deeply again, mumbling "harder."

His fingers thrust harder into me, taking me hard now. My hips thrust up to meet each thrust into me. My breathing was ragged, the sounds of his fingers in my wet sex almost drowning out the low volume of the TV. Then suddenly I came. Hard. I cried out loudly and spread my legs even wider, thrusting up, convulsing, spasming hard.

I grunted, gasping for air, my legs suddenly closing tightly around his hand, my hand taking his and guiding him to stop. So incredibly sensitive there now. Body tingling and shaking all over as the orgasm controlled me. I laid there for what seemed like forever shaking and twitching, panting as I came, his fingers still inside me.

Finally the orgasm subsided and I let out a deep, low groan as my body relaxed. I mumbled "Holy shit...Matt...amazing...." and then cuddled up to him, a content, happy glow on my face. He opened his mouth to say something but I shook my head no and kissed him gently, softly on the lips. He smiled softly at me as I cuddled as close to him as I could and closed my eyes. Within minutes I was sound asleep, cuddled up to him.

Sometime in the middle of the night I woke up, a bit confused about where I was. I blinked and realized I was still on the couch with Matt, who was sound asleep. I slipped out of his embrace and quietly made my way to the bathroom.

Sitting on the toilet peeing, I thought back on the evening. We had gone from going on a few dates and kissing to full on sex quickly. Yes, he had a tiny little penis that didn't do much for me when it was inside of me. But he had pleased me so well in other ways. I smiled a bit. I had dated guys with big cocks. Sure, it felt good to be taken by them, but there was something about Matt. It just felt perfect. He felt right.

I quietly shut the toilet lid and washed my hands after I finished peeing. I carefully tiptoed back to the couch and sat quietly on my knees in front of the couch. I sat there for a few minutes watching Matt sleep, smiling to myself, thinking to myself that I was seriously falling for him.

My gaze inevitably shifted to his cute little penis. I smiled, looking at it closely. He was circumcised, and the little head was out and laying slightly to the side. His balls were also on the smaller side. He didn't shave but had fairly sparse pubic hair. I looked at his penis and then my thumb. Yep, about the same size. It looked so cute lying there like that.

I leaned in, brushing my hair out of my face. I took his cute little dick in my fingers and held it up, slipping my mouth over it. He stirred a little as I started roll the limp little thing around in my mouth with my tongue.

He groaned a bit, still asleep as he started to stiffen in my mouth. I looked up, moonlight bathing his face. I watched his eyes slowly open, a confused look on his face as I continued to play with his penis with my tongue.

He groaned again "Oh April...."

I smiled up at him from around his now hard penis and started to bob up and down on it. A little one was so much easier to work with. No gagging. My mouth wasn't stretched painfully.

He moaned but didn't move.

I had a thought and wondered if he would go for it. Without letting him out of my mouth I climbed up onto the couch and straddled him, a leg on either side of his head. I lowered my pussy to his mouth and then moaned softly as I felt him lick me. He understood what I wanted.

I continued to give him a slow, sensual blowjob while he explored me gently with his tongue, parting me, licking my opening, circling my clit. His hands found my breasts and cupped them, gently kneading them.

I'm not sure how long we pleased each other like that, but it was so romantic, completely open and exposed with each other, bathed in moonlight.

I could tell Matt was getting more excited as he started to thrust his hips up and moan more. I sucked harder at him, letting him thrust his little penis into my mouth. I rocked my hips, not really close to cumming, but enjoying what he was doing.

He spasmed and came in my mouth, grunting deeply as he orgasmed. I smiled slightly. There wasn't much cum there. I swallowed it and slowly cleaned his rapidly softening cock off. I had to stifle a bit of a giggle. It was so tiny when it was soft!

He continued to lick my pussy. While it felt good, I wanted more. I pulled away from him. He opened his mouth to say something, but I put my finger in his lips and smiled. I turned around, straddling him, looking down at him. I lifted myself up and held my pussy above his face. Would he do it? Would he let me facesit him? I'd only done this once before.

He blushed and lifted his head to lick me. I pulled up, pulled away, teasing him, smiling playfully at him, watching as he leaned up more, his tongue chasing my pussy.

I lowered myself back down, letting him lick me. But I kept pressing down, kept going until I was grinding against his mouth. I groaned deeply and started to rock my hips, grinding, enjoying his licking.

I took his hands and guided them to my breasts, using my own hands to make his hands squeeze tightly around my breasts. He responded by grabbing them firmly, squeezing hard.

I groaned even deeper and thrust harder on his face, grinding against him. I bit my lip, getting close as I rode his face.

As I came I cried out loudly and shook uncontrollably on top of him. He couldn't breath under my pussy but continued to lick. His fingers pinched my nipples hard, sending a renewed wave of orgasm through me. I ground against him, quivering, shaking before collapsing forward, panting, my chest heaving as my pussy slid off his face.

He gulped for air, mumbling "Holy shit April, wow, I've never done that before."

I slid down and gave him a deep, passionate kiss. His face was glistening, covered in my wetness. I tasted on his lips, on his tongue, in his mouth. My scent and taste was everywhere on him.

I finally broke the kiss and smiled at him, my face close to his. I whispered "Thank you. That was amazing."

He smiled back and kissed my nose playfully. "It was, thank you."

I giggled "Thank you for almost suffocating you?"

He chuckled "I was fine. I could have always lifted you up if I needed to."

I stood slowly and took his hand. "Come, let's sleep in the bed for the rest of the night. It's more comfortable."

He followed me back to the bedroom and we settled in to bed, me spooning back against him, his arm wrapped around me. We slept a deep, satiated sleep for the rest of the night.