Chapter 8 - Flatmate and a Gangbang

Story Info
My Flatmate is the used in a gangbang.
1.5k words
4.16
7.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the threesome with Karen, she went quiet with a steady boyfriend. John had moved out, and my life was busy with training at work and a looming deployment. We would cross paths on occasion, but nothing sexual transpired. Knowing we were going away, a few mates and I decided it would be good to have one last party and decided my apartment would be a good place. I asked Karen if she would mind, and she said she would be away with her boyfriend that weekend.

We asked most of the guys we worked with, and we had about 30 people indicate they would come along. Most of the guys were single, but a few had girlfriends or were married. So we organised a few porn movies and a stripper and were looking for a couple of girls to serve drinks in lingerie. About a week before the party and Karen told me she had broken up with her boyfriend and did I mind if she joined the party night. So I jokingly asked if she would serve drinks and share our plan for a girl in lingerie. I was excited she would love to be a hostess at the party and would go and buy something new and sexy for the night. A few days later, she came home and showed me a lacy red bra with a latch in front and red panties.

Party night arrived, and we had everything organised. Karen looked terrific in her light see thru robe and red underwear: porn movies, gambling table, and a stripper at 10:00 pm. We invited the neighbours to avoid complaints, and our guests arrived with the music loud. It was a great night, and the stripper arrived at 10:00 to cheer from the crowd.

She was a short, slim brunette with smallish breasts but very athletic. She danced and stripped, grinding herself on different guys and getting them to help remove her clothes. I noticed Karen was only wearing her red underwear, and the crutch of her red G-String was a loose fit and from the right angle, I could see her smooth mound. I knew there was a good chance I would have sex again with Karen tonight, as she was single again and looking sexy. One of our neighbours was a couple from the Indian sub-continent, and this was the first time I had met them. She was enjoying the stripper and getting into the party. Her husband was a quiet guy but was enjoying the red wine.

When the stripper had left, the party had taken a more sexual feeling with the porn movies and Karen getting a lot of attention. Our Indian neighbour Eshana was sitting watching porn, her legs crossed on the couch, and making remarks about various positions the actors were in that she wanted to try. Her husband Mani was very drunk and watching Karen flirting with guys. I was amused as the guys wanted Karen to lose the bra, but she was playing hard to get.

Eshana was learning to play cards with six guys just after midnight when we found Mani passed out in the bathroom. She asked me to help get him home. A couple of the guys picked him up, and I walked/dragged him back to their apartment. She opened the door, and I dragged him to their bed and threw him in the middle. He mumbled something, and she removed his shirt and asked me to help. She thanked me for inviting them, and they had a good time and apologised for Mani being drunk.

She was short, and kneeling on the bed next to me in a long dress, I could see she was overweight and had large breasts. Mani was playing with his half-erect cock, mumbled something, and then pushed Ashana's face towards his cock. She playfully slapped him on the arm, leaned over, and took all of him in her mouth as he groaned. He was still half asleep and started to undo the bottoms on the top of her dress. She had no bra on, and her breasts soon spilt out. Her dark nipples were erect, and her breasts' soft, smooth skin was very erotic.

I ran my hand up her leg, and she didn't move as he teased her nipples and caressed her soft breasts. Then, when I reached her arse, she moaned softly and ran my fingers through her pubs and over the soft wet lips of her vagina. I smelled my fingers, and her scent was strong. Finally, my fingers returned to her lips and clit, and I started masturbating her clit. My other hand released my trousers, and I stroked my cock as I fingered her. As I climbed onto the bed, she looked around and smiled. I moved not to wake Mani and slid my head between her lips. She pushed back but kept his cock in her mouth, and I held her hips, slowly going deeper. She moaned, and he moved rolled his head to one side. I froze, waiting to see what was going to happen. She stroked him, pushed back, and looked at me, biting her lower lip. So I started fucking her again. She was taking my cock quickly as she was very wet and loose. Fucking her like this was erotic. The contrast of my thick white cock, against her flawless brown skin, her pink lips shiny with her juices, was a site I would not forget. I could feel she was getting close. Her movement was becoming more robust and faster, and I thought he would wake, but it was close as well and holding her, I drove into her a couple of times and shot my load deep into her.

As I moved off the bed, he spoke and opened his eyes. Eshana wrapped her mouth around his cock, and advanced, straddling his face. He groaned as she lowered her wet crutch and opened her lips for him. I knew he could not see me, so I pulled my trousers up as he licked her dripping lips. Finally, she looked up at me one last time and held her finger to her lips, indicating to me to leave quietly.

I returned to the party, having been gone for about an hour. The guys were sitting where they were playing cards, but the attention was on Karen. They had encouraged her to remove her bra, and one guy had a finger inside the crutch of the G-String, another playing with her breasts. As they slowly removed her G-String, she suggested they go to her bedroom ad get comfortable. Naked and giggling, Karen took two guys by the hand to her room, and the other guys followed. Entering the room, all the guys, including myself, removed our clothes as Karen lay back on the bed, her legs open. She was asking who wanted to go first.

One of the guys climbed onto the bed and guided his cock into her, and started fucking Karen. She pulled her legs up and groaned. She reached out with each hand, and two guys knelt on the bed so she could play with their cocks. As the edge closer, she started sucking them in turns. The rest of us stood back, playing with our cocks and enjoying the action. Karen is very vocal when having sex, encouraging the guys and asking for more. The first guy was taking his time fucking her, giving her enough time to have her first orgasm. When he came, he climbed off, wiping his cock on her puffy wet clit. The next guy climbed on and was fucking her hard when she sighed as the first load of semen shot across her face. She licked her lips and sucked the remaining semen into her mouth. The second guy fucking her was working his cock deep in the mixture of her juices and semen. He came shooting his load over the outside of the pussy and onto her stomach as another guy unloaded in her breast. Karen ran her fingers over her nipples, smearing the sticky mess, mixing the semen with another over her stomach, and explored her cum filled vagina.

The orgy went on most of the night with Karen. Taking two cocks and loads of semen in her pussy. It was exciting, and she wanted more, so we would have fucked her twice. Each time I fucked her, she was wet, and while it was tight, the lubrication allowed me to fuck her deep and hard, which she loved. I enjoyed the fact after fucking these guys, she still came hard on my cock, pushing her hips in the air as I held myself against her.

By morning the other guys had gone home, and we needed sleep. So we showered together. I washed the semen from her skin and explored her again, her lips thick and slimy from the sex. We contemplated fucking in the shower. We had a quick breakfast and decided it would be best if she slept in my bed. Her bedroom was messy, with stained sheets and numerous damp spots she had left. Karen told me she was excited about pulling a seven-guy train and a fantasy come true. Knowing I was soon going on deployment, I had grown very fond of Karen and would miss her and our fun.