Chapter two - Daddy

Story Info
Daddy spoils baby girl with a previously agreed upon scene.
1.6k words
3.67
1.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home from the store and set my groceries on the table. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and hoped it was my baby girl. It was another taunting picture of her as she got ready for our date weekend. Fucking tease. Her naked body leaning against the sink, about to step into the shower, such a brat; I looked forward to tasting that perfect body later. I checked my watch and realized I only had a few hours before she would arrive. She said she had something special planned for me, and couldn't wait to see what it was. I hastily kicked off my shoes, put away my groceries and began to tidy up a little, not that it bothered either of us, I just wanted her to feel special.

The clock moved fast and slow at the same time, I couldn't wait for her to arrive but I wasn't done preparing for her arrival, I lit a candle on my table and hustled to my bedroom to get dressed, I didn't want to be in gray sweatpants if she showed up in something dazzling, even if she did love the gray sweatpants... I decided to keep my jeans on, put a button up over my tank top and rolled my sleeves up, my boots were still on, she loved the boots. I walked back out of the living room and took one last glance around, checked my hair in the mirror and heard a knock at the door; finally.

Mel said I could start wherever I wanted tonight, usually she tells me what she needs; Romantic/affectionate or dominant/aggressive, sometimes a mix of both. Tonight it was my choice and I wasn't sure why, until I saw her. Goddamn. She's usually pretty casual when she arrives, tonight however made me very glad I didn't pick a t-shirt to wear. I threw my head back in disbelief when I saw her in that dress, if you can even call that little bit of fabric a dress, it clutched onto her body so skin tight you'd think it was painted on, I pulled her inside and took her bag, I dropped it on the floor beneath the bar and quickly scooped her up into my arms, she hung herself from my neck like jewelry and kissed me, my hands rested flat against her apparently backless dress, her smooth skin was warm in my hands and I wondered how this dress came off...

She pulled away from our kiss a little and I whispered in her ear; "You are definitely my good girl but tonight I'm gonna treat you like a bad one..." she was blushing when I looked at her again, before she could say anything I glided her body across the carpet and against the door, I kissed her hard and fast on the lips as I set her down on her feet again, while pulling her dress up a little I tapped the inner sides of each of her shoes, signaling that I wanted her to spread her legs, she did. "Good girl." I breathily said into her neck. My dominant hand rested on the door above her head and I slid my other hand between her thighs and up her dress, the warmth of her wet pussy could already be felt through her panties, I rubbed it a few times before I quickly yanked her away from the door and bent her over the back of the couch. I pulled her dress up more as i kicked her legs open again, I got down on my knees and slid her panties to her ankles which was such a sight to see. I spanked her beautiful ass before spreading her cheeks and eating her from the back, I heard her clawing at the couch and little light gasps escaped her lips as I tongue fucked her tight little hole.

I spanked her again before standing up, I grabbed hold of her hair and yanked her head back to me, her back arched and I stuck my fingers inside her; "you ready to be daddy's good little whore?" I knew she'd like that. She replied with "yes sir" which only made me crave her more. I let her go and quickly untucked my shirt and began to unzip my jeans. I pulled out my cock and stroked myself a few times before rubbing the tip up and down her soft and wet pussy lips before thrusting inside her without warning; she almost screamed. I reached up to grab her by the hair and pull her head back, which made it more difficult to moan but god, I loved the sound of the struggle. My other hand held onto the bunched fabric of her dress tightly and just pulled her into my thrusts, she was mine.

She took a deep breath and must've assumed she was getting a break but she was completely wrong. I quickly spun her body around to face me, knelt down and threw her body over my shoulder, I spanked her and walked us over to the window, I put her down and pushed her to the floor by her shoulder, she knelt before me happily and immediately pulled my pants down a little before wrapping her beautiful lips around my cock. Her right hand stroked me with the same tempo of her mouth and her left hand held onto my thigh, pushing me into her. I looked down and brushed her hair behind her ear and out of her face so I could just stare into those big brown eyes looking up at me, eager to please her daddy.

My other hand against the glass bracing myself, I bit my lip and an idea ran through my mind that I knew she would love, I leaned back a little and raised my hands and snapped; which quickly gained her attention, she stopped sucking and touching. "Give me your wrists." I demanded as my fingers motioned upward, she quickly obliged and as soon as they were in my grasp I held them straight up above her head and firmly pressed them to the cool glass of the sliding door. "Open your mouth, baby." I swayed my hips as she moved her head from side to side, guiding my cock back in her mouth. Several slow thrusts into her throat before fucking her little mouth so hard her eyes watered and she gagged several times. I held my cock deep into her throat one more time before pulling out, releasing her wrists, stepping back and stroking my cock slowly, she fell to the floor on all fours, heavily breathing and clearing her violated throat.

She finally sat up and I held out my hands to pull her to stand, I grabbed the sides of her face and pulled her in for a gentle kiss, she held on firmly to my wrists, trying to keep from falling I presume. "Mmm such a good girl." I could tell she wasn't finished, which was good because neither was I. My hands dropped down her body to cup her breasts as I pushed her against the glass yet again, I lifted one of her legs up to hang over my forearm and guided my cock inside her with the other; flawlessly my shaft went inside, she was so wet and I loved it. I fucked her against the glass and it wobbled a little but I wasn't concerned too much but a change of venue was in order. I pulled us away from the glass, her one foot on the ground was now dangling just above the floor as I lifted her body and opened the glass door behind her, I walked us outside to the balcony railing and set her down on the stained 2x4 shelf of the railing, my cock still inside her, I started fucking her again, my arms no longer having to bare her weight I was able to run them all over her body as if I would never get to touch her again.

She braced her body on the railing and her other arm was around my neck, she was moaning so loud, growls almost, fucking delicious to hear. "Cum on this dick princess, cum for me baby girl." I could see she was close by the look already on her face, she leaned her head back and her body began to lock and stiffen, I started moaning with her as I came close to cumming inside her pretty pussy, she pushed against me and tried to freeze, but I just continued railing into her while she climaxed so I could finish too. Soon she was just holding onto me tightly as we both breathed heavily into each other's ears, the light autumn breeze was welcome to our very heated bodies. I leaned back a little to kiss her, she wrapped her arms around me and we sweetly embraced each other. I was so thankful for this beautiful woman in my arms.

I stopped kissing her and backed away to fasten my jeans back up as she readjusted her top from being slightly twisted. Before she could hop down I knelt down in front of her and ran my hands down one of her legs, as hot as it was to fuck her in heels it was time to relax so I unbuckled one shoe, pulled it off and kissed the inner part of her cute little foot; I repeated my actions on the other foot, I set them on the railing beside her and put my hands under her arms to lift her off and down so she wouldn't ruin her pretty little dress (that I hoped I would see again). I led her inside and closed the door behind us and we walked in sync to the bedroom to change into more comfortable clothes. The rest of the evening was relaxing and filled with dinner, movies, conversations and cuddles.