All Comments on 'Characters Pt. 02'

by Silasmarner

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

However improbable the story-line may be, the writing is excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed it, and hope the next part follows soon.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

This is one of the most intriguing stories I've read on here in years.

Considering I must've read thousands of tales in that time, that's saying a lot.

I have absolutely no idea where you're taking this story, and I can't even get a good read on Brooke's emotions or motivations. Normally, that would be a criticism of the writing, but in this story she's just a fascinating enigma.

5* can't wait for the next one.

auwingerauwingerover 1 year ago

Anxiously awaiting the next episode!! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has a unique plot line and is an extremely well written story. The parts where Brooke is acting as the wife or needy girlfriend can be a bit weird and awkward, but it seems to be intended that way and fits her character as an actress/aunt mentoring her nephew. I’m eager to read more… bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a well written story. Looking forward to more

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Some editing opportunities, but otherwise a sophisticated plot with some diverging plot lines that keep us readers guessing where we're going. I love the ride so far! 5*

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 1 year ago

I am hoping for a whole lot more.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Excellent story. Hot erotic and romantic. Looking forward more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOOO HOO!!! I love this story!

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Excellent, looking forward to more. Five Stars.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 1 year ago

Like the rest of your commentators, you have hooked me, I am engaged with the story of Jonah and his aunt Brooke. I don't know if it's intentional on your part, but you are showing how Brooke, who has known Jonah his whole life and has loved him, is putting him through sexual boot camp.

I'm still rating this at 4 stars, because of the craftsmanship flaws (see my comment to pt. 01), but it's really a 4.5. If you succeed in developing the story as I hope, I will hereafter round up to a 5.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, and thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous