All Comments on 'Charity Event'

by R_Peterson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
PLEASE MORE!!

You could have easly taken this to a swapping between the guys ,WHY NOT!! or is that nexy?

sandmartinsandmartinabout 19 years ago
Loved It!

But then you knew that already! :)

Top marks from me, wish I'd dreamt this one up :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A pleasant surprise...

Love your style of writing and the flow of the story. No real sex and it was soooo erotic. Would love to read a followup.

ken philipsken philipsabout 19 years ago
Great Expectations

I like the Wives' Auction theme a lot, and charities have been done before, but yours is one of the best in the genre I have read - and to think there was no actual sex only superbly handled build up of expectations for it.

Great stuff.

SilexSilexover 18 years ago
Very Good

Top marks from me, loved the story and the style, the way it all unfolded. Brilliantly written, well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A wife is seduced by another woman into a sexual

life, who took the calendar pictures, when and how? Then the two women plan out a night in which they are nude and used as sexual playthings. After having been "interviewed" as part of the sexual entertainment. All of this without asking the husbands opinions, nor getting their consent. I dont mind my wife being exhibited but pimped out is a bit different. Were my wife to pull this stunt, I would have left her there, went home, put her things in the yard and locked the home where she could not enter. The actions of the wife in this story that betrays the husband by deceit without his consent or knowledge shows a lack of morals, ethics, or character, and no respect for her husband or the marriage. To put it bluntly she is a slutty prostitute, for charity or not.

ErotonautErotonautabout 16 years ago
A lot of fun

Ignore the previous poster (he's an idiot). This is a sexy fantasy, not the evidence for a real-life divorce (and this incident wouldn't be sufficient grounds, in any case). It's a familiar plot, but you handle it extremely well and I'd love to read more of M&M's adventures. (Who took the calendar photos, btw? Michele? Assuming the two girls got real turned on during the shoot, maybe they had to release the tension before hubby got home...)

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerabout 11 years ago
Very nice

Original, cute, charming, entertaining, what's not to like. Definitely worth a 5.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Anonymous 02/28/08

Has it right. This story would have been much better if the realism of Molly’s husband would have gotten upset and walked off and we had gotten to see the aftermath and make-up.

I would have been very pissed at my wife and she would have known it. Yes I would have forgiven her but the shock of doing this would have been upsetting and would have been the driving factor at first.

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
Not for ms

Sorry, I hate being critical when it's better than I can do. It's just doesn't do it for me, lacked the wow factor, did nothing to get me even a little aroused

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous