Charity Slave Auction Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was acting like a slut and enjoying it." almost subconsciously she is laying there with her rubber encased fingers sliding up and down her pussy keeping herself aroused.

Chapter 5

The hostess of the event Jayne returns.

"Okay Kay, I saw you modelling that pink outfit, you were amazing."

"Thanks, I think I got a bit carried away!" Kay blushes.

"Not as much as the audience." they both laughed.

"So, do you think I'll make it through to the next round?"

"I think you'll be fine; in any case we'd better prepare you anyway so let's get you out of that outfit."

Kay stands up from the chaise longue in front of the mirror wall. She unbuckles the pink bra top releasing her breasts back to their normal position. She unzips the little tutu mini-skirt and lets is slide to the floor. She kicks off the skirt and then her Louboutin heels before rolling down the stockings and pulling them off. Finally, she slides the panties down her legs. She is now naked except for the latex gloves she has been wearing.

Jayne picks up the skirt in one hand and the panties in the other, and looks at the panties dangling them from her fingers.

"Hmm it looks like it wasn't just the bidders who got a bit excited with you wearing this outfit." remarks Jayne, as sees turns the panties around showing Kay how wet they are and then looks directly at Kay's pussy, which glistens with wetness.

Kay blushes and says quietly.

"I have to confess I was getting quite turned on by being in that display box and then the way the auctioneer was describing me."

"Yes, he did quite well at getting the bidders energised to part with their cash for the cause."

Almost without a pause she continues.

"Now first of all we need to get you back into those fabulous boots of yours."

Naked Kay sits down and pulls the boots up her legs, just using a shoe horn to help slide her heels into the boots before zipping them up. The stretch leather clings tightly to her legs and the boots come right up to the top of her thighs.

At that moment Sue who has been escorting her onto the stage comes into the room.

"Oh, hi Sue, can you do me a favour and get Kay dressed and polish her whilst I just go and check where the rest of her outfits are."

"No problem."

Jayne leaves the room.

"Now let's see what we need to do, stand up please Kay." says Sue, she then walks around Kay her fingers almost absent-mindedly brushing her skin.

"Oh, I think someone rather enjoyed being displayed didn't they."

Kay doesn't say a word as Sue stands behind her and then whispers in her ear.

"Now I know I have some secret fantasies, so I bet you have a secret fantasy as well... now let me guess - would one of them be about being exhibited, hmmm, would I be right?"

Kay gulps and blushes as she realises Sue is right, she had no idea why, but something about it was turning her on.

"I thought so, from the way you behaved in the box, well perhaps we'll have to see what we can do about that. Now I wonder if you have another hidden fantasy as well?"

To Kay's utter surprise and shock she feels Sue's hand between her legs and before she can say anything then feels Sue's fingers slide into her pussy. Kay lets out an uncontrolled moan.

"Oh yes you like that don't you."

Kay's brain can't deal with all the competing emotions she is feeling in those few seconds and is frozen to the spot. Before she can recover Sue has moved in front of her and her tongue starts to expertly explore Kay's swollen wet pussy.

Kay feels her body naturally responding to the stimulation of her pussy and clit. Her nipples are suddenly rock hard. Her body shudders as she stands there almost losing her balance and she screams "Oh fuck!"

Sue continues to push her tongue into Kay's vagina finding her g-spot and teasing her clit.

She almost purrs "I bet you've been a very proper girl up until now haven't you Kay, suppressing all those secret urges you have." Kay doesn't respond but Sue can tell exactly what she is thinking. "and now here you are having just performed like you've dreamt of doing in those wet dreams of yours."

Kay can't stand any longer as her legs buckle under her, so she turns and grasps for the back of the chaise longue and collapses back on to it. Sue almost pounces on her and pushes her legs apart, and continues to lick her whilst her hands squeeze and tweak Kay's nipples.

Uncontrollably Kay feels herself rising to a climax the like of which she has never felt before; Sue is an expert and keeps Kay on the edge of orgasm whilst talking dirty to her about what a cute pussy she has and how amazing she looks in her boots and then about how she might behave displaying herself. Kay can't help herself as she writhes around on the edge of ecstasy completely oblivious to anything else around her.

For the bidders watching via the camera's hidden behind the glass wall they are enjoying an amazing display.

Finally, Sue brings Kay to a climax, which is so strong and violent, she almost passes out.

No boyfriend had ever achieved anything like that with her.

Kay slowly recovers and is vaguely aware that Sue is cleaning her up. Sue then goes across the room to continue getting the bits for Kay's next outfit ready. Kay sits up properly and starts to say something but has no idea what to say. Before she can decide Sue returns with the outfit and very matter of factually says.

"So, let's get this on you now otherwise Jayne will be cross if you are not ready."

12