Charlie

Story Info
Charlie is no longer one of the boys.
1.5k words
3.26
27.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Christian name was Charlotte, but David and Hunter called her Charlie. Everyone did. As a child, she was as wild and loud as any of the little boys, and for many years, David and Hunter saw her as one of them.

Charlie was slow to develop. Even as the other girls blossomed into womanhood, her scrawny body seemed to hesitate, uncertain. She hid the changes as they appeared. When her mother grew self-conscious about the things the neighbors were beginning to say and forced Charlie to stop cutting her hair short, she tucked up her ponytail under a baseball cap. When her shape began to change at last, she took to wearing a large hooded sweatshirt and avoided the swimming pool.

David and Hunter were aware that Charlie was a girl, but that designation seemed almost like a technicality until the summer of her 18th year, when they caught a glimpse of her alone in her parents' backyard. Engrossed in a comic book, she never saw them, but for the first time, they noticed her. With the shape of her body in just a tank top and shorts, and her long, golden hair soft and loose around her shoulders, Charlie's womanhood was suddenly, overwhelmingly real.

The next time she came over to David's house to play video games, she was the same as ever, but it was impossible for the boys to forget what she was hiding under her cap and baggy hoodie.

David's older brother Matt, home after graduating college, spotted it right away.

"Are you fucking her?" He asked, after she left.

"We're just friends," David shrugged, and Matt wondered, not for the first time, if his little brother was a queer. A guy would have to be a little fruity to spend hours alone with a tasty little morsel like that without making a move. The next time Charlie emerged unmolested from his brother's company in his parents' basement, Matt was waiting.

"You want a ride home?" he offered, and that was all it took to get pretty little Charlie in his passenger seat. Bopping her head along to the radio as she gazed out the window, she was oblivious to the way Matt was looking at her. Even when he parked the car outside of the abandoned mill, she only seemed confused, not scared.

"I want to show you something," Matt told her.

"Cool," Charlie said, always down for adventure. Matt suppressed a smile.

She threw a pretty good punch for her size, but that didn't amount to much. Matt had her down in no time, unwrapping her body from her shapeless clothes. Under her baggy shirt he found pert little tits, tipped with dainty pink nipples. Under her basketball shorts she hid soft, rounded hips and thighs. Her big grandma panties held the ultimate treat: a sweet little rosebud of a pussy, nestled under a delicate puff of blonde bush.

It was hard work getting into her, and she began to struggle again once she felt how it hurt, but Matt bore down on her, using his weight to sink his cock into her virgin cunt. In her to the hilt, Matt smiled as he observed her pretty face twisted in pain and humiliation, holding back tears. With his hand around her slender throat, he taught her what a woman was for.

He had her every day in the back of his car after that. After the first couple times she just got in, pulled her shorts down and waited for it to be over. Letting him use her was easier than trying to explain to her mother why she wouldn't go out with such a nice young man. David discovered them parked one night, and watched through the fogged windshield as his brother made the girl of his dreams into a cum dump. The sight filled him with a terrible ache, like when he was seven years old and the family dog died, but David managed to crank one out anyway.

When Charlie threw up, Matt was appalled by her carelessness, but he began to see the benefits of the situation.

Although Charlie's God-fearing family was shocked by the news, they were privately relieved that she had finally taken an interest in at least one womanly activity, especially with a nice young man like Matt, who came to her father and offered to do the right thing. Boys will be boys, her mother thought, but a man steps up and accepts responsibility. And after all, an early marriage wasn't such a bad thing. The family would save quite a lot of money now that Charlie wouldn't be going to college, money that probably would have been a waste. Though she would never say so outright, Charlie's mother felt that the girl couldn't really be too bright to let herself get in this position.

The main thing was to have the wedding before she started to show, but on her small frame the changes quickly became obvious. On her big day, a small party of close family gathered to watch her waddle down the aisle, accompanied by her father and preceded by a hard, round belly, wagging from side to side. David mourned to see her this way, but he also beat off after the ceremony.

Present that day was Dr. Johnson, a friend of Charlie's father who had long felt that something should be done about the little tomboy; specifically, the precise thing Matt had done. He conducted Charlie's check ups with Matt present in the room, and did not offer a gown, leave the room, or even turn his back when the young bride stripped out of her clothes and lay down on the exam table beneath the weight of her baby bump. When her delicate ankles were up in the stirrups, Dr. Johnson took undisguised pleasure in pushing the speculum into her cunt and spreading her open. Matt looked on, fascinated by the delicate pink of her expanding around the metal, and slowly contracting again once it was removed.

"She's getting big now," Dr. Johnson remarked to Matt, making Charlie wince as he took the speculum out of her hole. "Must be getting hard to maneuver."

"I manage," Matt said with a small smile.

"Good man. She making milk yet?" Matt shook his head. Charlie continued to stare straight at the ceiling. "You don't mind if I perform a breast exam?"

"Go right ahead," said Matt. Charlie gasped as Dr. Johnson grabbed a tit in each hand and took Charlie's nipples roughly between his thumb and forefinger. He began applying pressure with his fingers in a rolling wave along her growing breasts, ending each with a tug on her nipples that made Charlie wince.

"See what I'm doing here? Stimulates her milk ducts. Do this a couple times a day--or more, heh--and she'll have some fine udders on her in no time at all." He ended the demonstration with one last, hard pull on Charlie's nipples, which made her jump on the table. He patted her tummy.

"You can close your legs now, Charlie. See you next month." Charlie said nothing. By now she rarely spoke.

"She's so quiet now," her mother remarked, sitting in the car beside her husband on the way home from visiting the newlyweds. "Remember how much of a handful she was as a kid?"

"Well, she's grown up now, honey," said Charlie's father, who never thought of her that often to begin with. "She couldn't stay a little tomboy all her life."

A quiet wife suited Matt fine. He liked that she saw no one other than him, and she was far prettier than the garrulous scolds that his friends were beginning to settle down with. Sure, she was no great cook, and she mostly stayed in bed all day, but that wasn't such a bad place for a woman to be. Pregnancy had plumped up her cunt and slicked it down at all times, making for a much smoother ride, and just as Dr. Johnson had said, her firm little breasts had grown big and full, bouncing with each fuck. Every day she passively took it in her mouth, asshole, or her juicy, pregnant pussy.

On Friday nights, Matt's greatest pleasure was to relax on the couch and watch the game with Charlie sitting at his feet, available to give him a suck or fetch him another beer, depending on his needs. With a cold can in one hand, the other on the back of her head, gripping her soft hair as she bobbed and gagged on his cock, Matt thought, this is how kings lived. She was sucking him off when her water broke, but he got her to finish him off before putting her in the car.

It was a long, hard labor. Dr. Johnson held off on the epidural for hours, delighting to watch Charlie scream and sob and stretch her way to motherhood. Six hours in, when she was a mess with weeping and Matt had gotten bored and left, Dr. Johnson patted her tummy. "Next time it will be easier," he promised. "By your third or fourth, they'll start to slip right out of you."

Charlie started crying for real then, inconsolable and incoherent until finally Dr. Johnson had no choice but to give her the good drugs.

The nurse smiled at Charlie when she came to. "Congratulations, Mrs. Clark. She's a beautiful baby girl."

Charlie began crying again, quietly this time.