All Comments on 'Charlie and the Kink Factory'

by TieMeEdgeMe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars

Needed more midgets

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a great tribute to the original. Willie Wonka is of course a sadist in that epic story! Great job!

TieMeEdgeMeTieMeEdgeMeabout 2 years agoAuthor

hahaha thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You did some impressive work here. Every person that offered to try something new would give me such a perfect flashback of the original film. Your paying homage to the original was a joy to read and your imaginative BDSM equipment was inspired. Thank you for posting this creative piece of work for all to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did the guys who came to this factory ever get b******* from other guys more please

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Simply Brilliant. Your kinky imagination came up with some pretty wild inventions just like in the original family film. It was revenge served perfectly. The only thing that I would have liked added was more of a background on Mr.Grey and his powers. It would have added quite a bit to adventure if you would have put it into the backstory but that’s just my opinion. Thanks for creating and posting this incredibly sexy and fun story.

TieMeEdgeMeTieMeEdgeMe9 months agoAuthor

Really appreciate yoyr comment! Tysm man! I recommend checking out the sequel stories I wrote.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTieMeEdgeMe@TieMeEdgeMe
Bi guy here. Huge bdsm, tickling, feet, edging, milking, Polishing and cumcontrol enthusiast. My stories I write and read will normally deal with that kink as a main theme. Love stories of good guys defeating a bad guy/girls and the bad guy getting a fitting consequence. If yo...