Charlie and the Kink Factory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course man! I was actually wondering how this project was going"

He hopped into the chair. He slid off his work shoes that he was wearing sock-less.

"It has been a long day, This is a nice surprise. It looks like you did a really great job on this man, I'm impressed" he said to one of the other workers.

He then planted one of his soles across Victors face and leaned back to get comfy in the chair. He smiled and let out a relaxing sigh. Victor became enraged at what was happening and began kicking and trying to jerk around. He was going anywhere and could not turn his head. On the side of the chair was a remote with an up and down arrow. The worker tapped the up arrow repeatedly. The dental spreader in victors mouth began to widen. Once he felt it was wide enough the worker quickly stuffed all 5 of his toes into victors mouth and flexed and curled them all over his tongue. Victors yells were muffled by the workers whole foot in his mouth.

"Can you tell the other guys about this still working out there? They are gonna love this! You have to get them in here" He said to one of the other workers.

"Of course" the worker responded as he turned to leave and go fetch more guys to try the chair.

Mr.Grey smiled down at Victor "I hope you're still excited about our deal for you to come here a few times a week to work on you".

He turned to the other guys and had them get dressed to leave to the next room on the tour leaving Victor with the dozens of workers on break waiting for their turn to test the chair.

Milking Justice

"This is the last room I wanted to show you guys" Mr.Grey said.

Mr.Grey, Nick, Trevor, and Charlie all worked into a room that looked very medical looking. A hospital bed was in the center with restraints.

"So, Trevor. You have been dying to get that sucker off all day I imagine?" Mr.Grey said, smiling at Trevor.

"Yes! Please man!" Trevor laughed "Its killing me!".

"Well I can help with that. Why dont you strip down and lie on the bed" Mr.Grey instructed.

"Of course, I'll do anything at this point" Trevor said hopping on the bed.

Mr.Grey and Nick restrained Trevors arms, legs, ankles, chest, and waist. Nick wheeled over a milking machine....Mr.Grey unlocked Trevors chastity device and Trevor became instantly rock hard. He was dripping pre-cum like a leaking faucet. Mr.Grey whispered in Trevors ear

"No matter how close you get, you can't cum without my permission" he then snapped his fingers.

Nick was working on his cock steadily stroking him up and down. Nick felt like he was at the point of no return the entire time yet could not cum. He was yelling and begging to cum. Mr.Grey would snap his fingers which seemed to trigger more sensitivity. Trevor just kept begging and pleading to no avail. Finally Nick hooked the milking machine up to his cock.

"You're free to cum Trevor" Mr.Grey said.

The machine was hardly on his cock for 20 seconds before Trevor let out a scream and blew a gigantic load that immediately got sucked up into the machine.The machine stayed on for about a minuet and pulled out another load while Trevor yelled. At this point Trevor could not even be understood. He looked like he was being possessed. Nick stopped the machine after the second load and took it off. Mr.Grey approached Trevor and whispered in his ear. The same thing happened that happened with Adam. Trevor became calm but his eyes were still moving and blinking. He was like a statue.

"Do you like to polish a knob Charlie?" Mr.Grey said as he rested his palm on Trevor's cockhead.

Trevors eyes were bugging but he just stayed laying there still. Mr.Grey waved Charlie over

"Come over here and enjoy yourself, he is fully alert and awake, he is just paralyzed. He can still feel everything".

Charlie smiled "That is amazing.".

He grabbed Trevors cock and began to slowly rub the cockhead with his palm. Every once in a while Mr.Grey would snap to increase sensitivity.

"If your hands get tired i'm happy to step in" Nick joked.

Charlie polished Trevors cock head for a full 15 minuets and his cock stayed hard the whole time. Trevors eyes had tears running down his face the whole time while Charlie never let off. Charlie just kept eye contact with him the entire time with a smirk on his face.

"That's just to bed isn't it?" Charlie said.

Eventually Charlie got up while Nick hopped in his place to pick up where Charlie left off. Mr.Grey walked with Charlie out of the room.

"I'm glad you came. You're a pretty quiet man but I knew you had a an amazing dominant side in there. You were amazing and ruthless with Trevor".

Charlie smiled, enjoying the praise.

"I want you to join me at my factory. I plan to re-open it back up and could use an extra assistant. Nick is moving away...." He said looking over at Charlie.

"Are...are you serious? Of course sir! It would be an honor to work here with you.".

"Great Charlie! I knew you would not disappoint. I think we will have a lot of fun running this place together".

Note From The Author: Thanks for reading! I wrote this fun/weird story a while back. If you read, Please leave a comment and let me know what you think! If you liked tell me what you liked about it! Hearing some reviews would mean a lot! Hope you guys enjoy!

12