All Comments on 'Charlie Comes Home Pt. 03'

by Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1on

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

One of the best stories going. I love how you’ve woven the aunt into the mix.

HardleyHardleyabout 2 months ago

Thank you.. love this story thank you for bothering.well done..very much appreciated

HardleyHardleyabout 1 month ago

there is so much detail.. love it.. her dad coming.. rose...just a brilliant story thank you again for your time.. energy.. its one of the best stories l have read..

Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1onStr4ng3rth4nf1ct1onabout 1 month agoAuthor

@Hardley and @Anonymous…..thanks to you both for the positive feedback. It’s very much appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

don't bring that dad part bro it'll totally kill the mood of the story just let him dominate these two women !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

huge fan man keep the parts coming!!

does rose have a daughter that charlie can marry into?

don't let dad do Charlie's mother and don't do gay stuff in this man !

HardleyHardleyabout 1 month ago

l can not wait for the father to arrived.. its exciting to think about the reactions.. there is so much wonderful detail here.. l check everyday.. and are happy to.. thank you for wanting to write for everyone..

HardleyHardley11 days ago

I was thinking more of the interactions with granddad and daughter and how uncomfy its going to be for the mother..there is just endless potential.. its nice to have things to be excited about..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStr4ng3rth4nf1ct1on@Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1on
I’m new to writing but enjoying it and learning…….and hopefully I’m getting better. I love to hear what people think of my stories via comments or messages and please consider voting…..at least that way I’ll know how they’re being received.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES