Charlie on Rye Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It ripped into me more and more with each pump. The pain chilled and I started feeling more pleasure. He lifted and dropped me faster and faster. It was killing me. I felt my body tense.

"Let go. Just relax and let go." Josef told me. I nodded and let my body go limp. He fucked me even harder and I lost my breath completely. His drilling into me made my heart pound in my head.

I was losing it. "I'm gonna cum! I-ahhh!! Fuck!" I screamed. It felt like I was on fire inside. He was definitely ripping deeper than Daryan could.

"Hmmmp!!" I screamed but Josef covered my mouth. I nodded. He fucked me as hard as he could. "Inside?" He asked. I shook my head.

He hit me inside like a battering ram against my bladder or somewhere deep inside. The tingles in my body turned electric and I came. My breasts were gonna be whiplash edge. He tricked me!

He stopped covering my mouth and I screamed as loud as I could instead of muffled in his hand.

He came up and down my back. He was squirting a bunch!

He set me down on my belly to the bed. I saw Ruth open the bathroom door and threw a small towel at me.

"You'll probably need that before you shower." She said. I nodded.

"Thanks!" I said. Josef took the towel and cleaned my back though.

"Oh Josef. Thanks sweetie!" I said. He smiled. "Anytime. I gotta get to work soon ladies. Drinks are on me If you stop by Rosa's later." He offered. Ruth and I exchanged mischievous smiled and nodded.

I showered, freshened up and sighed in the mirror. "I'm such a whore." I said.

"Not without good reason. Arranged marriages suck. I don't blame you for looking for a good outlet. You know?" Ruth said from her bedroom. I sighed.

"Oh, come off it, Charlotte. You're the perfect little doll everyone wants. Go have some fun. You didn't get to before. Now you're stuck with him. I can offer up the best lawyer I know. He helped me settle for this beautiful place." She said.

"I can't. My family will be so disappointed. I'll lose my job and my home. We signed our assets to the church." I said.

"Wow you are super orthodox! There's ways to get you back on your feet if all that happens, you know?" She replied.

"I can't. I want things to work with him. He's sweet. He's cute. He has a bigger one than Josef." I said. Then I blushed.

"Oh I see. Very well. If you ever do need any help getting out of your situation, I'll always be here Charlotte. You're just cute as a button." She said.

"I gotta go home and make sure he's doing ok. Maybe his sister will have woken up with a little more common sense." I hoped out loud.

"You know where I'll be tonight." Ruth said as I departed.

It was 7 am. Upon arriving home, Daryan was still snoring in our room. The guest room was wide open. And at the dining room table was Marcy.

"Hey there. Did you have a good rest?" I asked. I sat down at the table by her.

"Probably not as good as you. Looks like you even got to shower. So, who did you stay with? Some boy?" Marcy asked.

"Excuse me?" I asked annoyed. "Why do you think you can talk to me like that? That's so rude." I said.

"Was it that Lady at the Italian place?" She asked.

"Yes, actually. I'm not toxic, contrary to popular belief. I can have friends." I said matter of factly.

"You know, Rye deserves to be happy. You better do it all for him." Marcy said. She leaned in close to me and whispered "Do you even know how to handle dick?"

I slapped her. "Don't you EVER talk to me like that!" I snapped.

"You're small. You're weak. Don't start things with people bigger than you, Charlotte. Your face won't look so pretty if you do." She threatened.

"Why are you being so indecent?!" I shouted.

Daryan fumbled down the hallway.

"Hey knock it off guys!" He said entering the dining Room.

"This cunt slapped me! All I did was tell her to treat you right!" Marcy defended herself.

"You liar! How could you?! After what you said. You deserve way more!" I shouted.

"Stop please guys. Please don't hit my sister. And don't bother my wife. Gosh. You two are killing me." Be said. He rubbed his eyes and headed back down the hall.

"Cunt!" Marcy whispered.

"Fuck off!" I whispered back. I got up went to my room and got ready for work. I was in and out before Daryan could wake back up.

As I passed by the kitchen and dining hall to the front door, I saw Marcy flip me off. I gave her the finger too and went to work.

Work was exhausting. I had to make sure all the guys did their Job. I had to hear all the dirty things they would want to do to me when they thought I couldn't hear.

Drake was a particularly dirty one. He said he'd hold me up against a wall and fuck me up into it. I'd have been disgusted any other day. But today I was gonna make him prove it.

Everyone was heading home. Drake was one of the last people out in the yard. He was packing up his cooler with the drinks he didn't finish. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Excuse me Drake. Can you stay after everyone leaves? I'd like to talk to you in the office before you leave. I'll be waiting. All right?" I asked. "Yes ma'am." He agreed.

Rye left already. The office was a small trailer with carpet, a front desk and a small office compartment. I went into the office and sat down at the desk like a principal waiting to reprimand a student.

The door opened. "Hey Miss. I was wondering, am I in trouble or anything?" He asked.

"That's right. Earlier I heard you say something. You're in big trouble." I said. I gestured to the seat in front of the desk. He sat in it.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't serious. You know? I won't say that kinda stuff again. I promise. Please don't tell the boss." He begged me.

"Tell me what you said." I demanded.

"Why do you wanna go on and know that for miss?" He asked nervously.

"Please, just tell me." I demanded again.

"Well.. I uhh.." he stammered.

"What were you going to do with me?" I asked.

"I said um.. I was going to fuck you." He admitted.

"Ugh. Come here. This side of the desk." I demanded.

He nodded and got up from his chair. He came over to me. "Y..yes miss?" He asked.

"Take off my shoes please." I demanded. He shook a little as he lowered himself and took off my shoes. I felt hot down there.

"Ok.. can I go home now, miss?" He asked.

"Tell me exactly what you said. Right now. Don't be ashamed. I won't get you in trouble if you do what I say." I said.

"I said um.. I said I wanted to fuck you uh.. into the wall.." He admitted.

"Good. Now come here and help me take off my tights. Yes. Reach up. Under my skirt. It's ok. Hurry it up." I demanded, Instructing him like a child.

He helped me out of my tights nervously. It turned me on, I'll admit.

"Come on." I said as I got up. I faced the wall. "Pin me against the wall and fuck me now." I said.

"W..what? I can't. You're the boss' wife. I'm only 18." He said.

"Shut up! You're going to attract attention. Just hurry up!"I demanded.

He grabbed my hands from behind me and raised them to the wall. He pushed me up against the wall and breathed down my neck. I gasped.

"Yes! Just fuck me. Come on! I'm already wet!" I shouted.

I heard his pants unzip. The fucker went right in too fast. "Ahhh no no! Shit! Slow Drake!" I yelled. He slowly pulled out then thrust in fast.

"Ah! Fuck!!" I yelled. He wasn't listening. He started ramming me against the wall hard. It just hurt.

"N..no! St! Stop! Shit!! Ahhh!!" I begged. I was crying. It was too much. He couldn't have been bigger than Josef. But he didn't give me a moment to loosen up. It hurt so bad!

"This hard enough?!" He said shoving me into the wall still too hard for me to ease up and feel good.

"Fuck!! Just!! A little slower please!" I pleaded. He didn't slow down. It hurt so bad. My heart rate was soaring and not in the good way.

"I heard from another boy, you liked it rough." He said. I continued crying, my body squished against the office wall. It went on for some time. Me begging him to stop. I'm so dumb. Why did I think this would work?!

He went in harder and harder. My crying didn't stop. I just took it.

I just wanted it to end. I'm too small. I'm literally fucked into the wall. What felt like ages had passed and then I felt myself start to rip with heavier thrusts.

"No no! Please! You can't!" I begged. The ripping was starting to feel good. Dammit why did I start associating that with pleasure? This is the worst time. He plowed into me harder and harder.

"Shut up and take my cum!" He said pounding me until I ripped open again. I started to feel good. The tingles. I started getting wet and his pumping wasn't so bad finally.

"Fuck!! I hate you! Ahhh!! Nnnn gahhh!!" I yelled. He slammed into me 3 hard times and I felt him cum.

"Ah shit!" He yelled. He thrust in me once more. "Ahhh noooo!!" I yelped.

I cried into the wall.

"No more please. I can't." I slumped but he thrust me up one more time.

"Owwww!! Nnnn noooo!! Fuck!!" I screamed. He began pumping

Again. How was he still hard?!

I cried but my body felt tingly and hot. The sound of him fucking my already filled pussy disgusted me.

"Please! Just need a break! Ahhh!! Nooo!!" I screamed. He was going so hard again. It was getting Me there. Unbelievable. I can't turn it off.

"Fff fuck!! No no no!! Aaaahhhh!!" I fought and fought but he was too forceful. He was too deep inside me. I came. I couldn't hold it in. He kept going.

"Stop!! Shit!! Ahhh I'm too sensitive! Ahhhh!!" I screamed. He thrust a few more times and I could tell he came again.

I slumped and he thrust once more after stopped bracing for it. He pushed out of me and I fell down forward slowly. Crying.

"I thought that's what you wanted. Dumb bitch!" He said. He spat on me. I curled up and cried. "Fuck off! Go away!" I yelled.

I heard him leave. I lay broken. I'm such a fucking mess. Why do I do these things?!

After I had picked myself up, I went to the port o potty sinks and cleaned myself.

I locked up the yard behind me.

"Hey. Rye told me to wait for you to get off work." Marcy said behind me. I didn't even notice her.

I turned around. "Sorry to keep you waiting. An employee needed to be reprimanded." I lied.

"Right.. you're a cheater. I fucking knew it. I caught you, fucking cunt. Unbelievable. This is gonna break Daryan's heart." She said calmly for some reason.

"Please no don't say anything!" I begged. I was ra-" I got interrupted by her.

"That's a load of rubbish! I saw the whole thing. You asked him in." She said. "You got what you deserved." She finished.

"No! It's not like that!" I said.

She shook her head. "I fucking knew something was up. You're a cheating cunt!" She said.

"A fucking cheating cunt!"

12