Charlie's Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her clean-shaven pussy was spread open and completely on display to the camera. The photographer (Charlie assumed this was Liam) was standing close enough that you could see the darkening of the skin around her outer lips, flushed with arousal, her wetness capturing the reflection of the camera flash.

Charlie could not believe what she was seeing. Her mother exposing herself in such a shameful and brazen way, not only for the people she knew, but letting it be captured on film. Charlie hunched over the table, bracing her elbows against the edge to help steady her shaking hands as she continued to swipe through the photos.

They showed her mother moving through the group of men, topping up drinks again, though now completely naked and exposed. The men in the photos were getting more handsy now, taking the opportunity to squeeze her tits or her ass as Susie the waitress poured their drinks.

One photo showed Luis, another junior from her office pulling her in for a deep kiss, holding her body tightly against his. Reaching back with both hands, he firmly gripped Susanne's ass cheeks, before pulling them apart, exposing her asshole entirely to the camera and group of me standing behind her.

In the photos it looked like Susanne was putting up no resistance, and the following shots showed Luis sliding one hand between her legs. A couple of shots after this showed Susanne stepping away, red faced and smiling, as Luis held up his hand to the camera, two fingers clearing glistening with her juices.

And suddenly the screen went black, a small loading circle spinning in the middle. Charlie realised with a jolt of nervous anticipation that a video was buffering. She found herself unconsciously holding her breath, as the thumbnail came into view, and she pressed play.

Slowly increasing the volume, Charlie could hear the noises of a drunken party as the camera shook before steadying itself. The men in the group were gathering around a table in the middle of the room. Susanne entered the frame and stood beside the table, wobbling slightly on the obscenely high heels that she was still wearing.

A voice that Charlie couldn't recognise called out from out of frame, "Let's give it up for the man of the hour! Beer Can Barry!!!"

A cheer went up through the crowd and everyone started chanting the moniker, laughing and clapping. Charlie had a sudden flash of memory, overhearing her mother and Liam in the kitchen on evening.

Susanne had been complaining about something to do with Barry at work, and Liam had replied something along the lines of 'what did old beer can do this time?'. Susanne had immediately shushed him and told him not to use that name, before they'd both let out a little laugh.

Into the frame stepped Barry, now bare chested, his suit pants straining under his large stomach. He was covered in dark hair from his waist almost all the way to his shoulders. Whilst clearly overweight, Charlie could now see that her carried a fair amount of muscle too.

His shoulders and chest were broad, and seeing him shirtless like this gave her the impression that he may have been a wrestler in a past life. He held up his hand and gave a mock solemn nod, like a gladiator entering an arena.

Without even addressing Susanne, he stepped towards her, slipped his hands under her armpits and lifted her quickly and easily up before sitting her back down on the table. Susanne let out a little shriek of what Charlie thought might be genuine surprise as she bounced back down, leaning back with her hands out for support.

Barry stood before her, taking in the view. Susanne's face was flushed red, a mingling of excitement and embarrassment clear on her face. Her hair, usually so neatly tied back, fell messily down to her shoulders, a few strands plastered to her face. Barry placed his hands on her knees and roughly pushed them apart, spreading her legs as wide as they could go.

Susanne's pussy was obscenely spread open, flushed red and visibly wet, completely on display to everyone in the room.

"Well Susie...", Barry said with a condescending smirk, "Looks like you're wet and ready. Why don't you try this on for size?"

With that, he unfastened his belt, opening his pants and pulling himself out. Charlie's mouth hung open in shock at what she was seeing. He wasn't long, in fact he was rather short, but the girth of his cock was like nothing she had ever seen.

Suddenly the nickname made sense. The crowd had picked back up the chant, cheering on Beer Can Barry as he got himself into position. He was already rock hard and standing in front of Susanne, his foreskin pulled back and poised to enter her. Susanne was looking down wide eyed between Barry's legs, and Charlie recognised the look of genuine shock and fright. It was the same that she was feeling.

Susanne looked like she was about to say something when Barry cut her off with a sneering laugh, "Don't worry sweetheart, I'll be gentle."

And with that he plunged himself inside of her. Susanne's head fell back, her eyes open wide, back arching as she let out a gasp that quickly transformed into a whimper, followed by one drawn out agonising word, "Fuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkk........"

The gathered crowd laughed and cheered in unison, some still chanting Barry's nickname as he picked up the speed, driving himself in and out of her, smiling gleefully at the moans and whimpers she made, knowing that he was responsible for them.

After a few moments Susanne's arms began to buckle underneath her, and she let herself collapse back onto the table, lying flat now as Barry had his way with her body. He lifted her legs up into the air, holding them wide apart, giving everyone a clear view of her pussy wrapped tightly around his obscenely thick member.

There were voices in the crowd urging him on, telling Barry to fuck her harder, make her squeal, wreck her hole. Charlie had never been so transfixed in her life, she felt exhilarated, horrified, ashamed...and more aroused than she had ever been.

Just when she was thinking the debasement had reached its peak, Barry suddenly pulled out of Susanne. Stepping back to allow everyone to admire the view, there were a few whoops, cheers and laughs as the crowd was treated to the view of Susanne's now gaping vagina.

Barry stepped forward again and pushed back Susanne's knees up to her chest, then forced them outwards, splaying her open once again. He indicated to Luis and Patrick to step forward and hold each of her knees in that position, before looking back down at Susanne.

Her splayed pussy was obscenely presented to him, and now also visible was her puckered asshole, positioned directly in front of Barry. He stepped forward, lining up the tip of his cock and pressing against Susanne's entrance. Her eyes shot open wide again as she lifted her head to make eye contact with the grinning man.

"I've been waiting for years to see how tight this hole is," he said with a menacing laugh, "I think it's time I found out."

Susanne had a look of absolute shock on her face as she stared back at him. Her voice cracked, higher pitched than usual as she whimpered, "God no...not my asshole..."

"Yes Susie," he said, drawing out the nickname as he leaned towards her, pressing himself against her opening even harder, "Yes your asshole. Unless...I hear the safe word"

This last part came in a whisper, clearly meant for Susanne's benefit only. Charlie saw a confusing fleeting look cross her mother's face, before she bit her lip, still staring up at Barry, but not saying a word.

Barry straightened up, smiling, looking like he'd won some kind of private victory. And with that, he began to push himself inside of her.

The crowd was cheering again, spurring him on as he pressed himself hard against Susanne's resisting hole. Her face was scrunched up in pain, but she was no longer resisting, reaching above her head to grip the edge of the table as the cheering Partick and Luis held her legs back.

Barry slowed for a moment, and then with a popping motion, the head of his girthy cock entered Susanne's ass. Her eyes shot open wide, her mouth gaping open in silent shock before a whimpering groan escaped her lips.

The crowd cheered in unison, and an unseen voice called out "Fuck that ass Beer Can!"

This immediately turned into a chant, and in a few seconds, Barry had built up a thundering momentum, ploughing in and out of Susanne as her whole body shook back and forth, her breasts bouncing as they fell to the sides of her chest.

Even over the cheering and chanting, her screams could be heard. Initially a sound purely of pain, they began to transform, becoming a rhythmic moaning. It wasn't long before she could be heard softly moaning, "Fuck my ass Barry...fuck my tight asshole..."

This was apparently too much for Barry, who suddenly pulled out of Susanne, eliciting a scream of surprise and pain from her. He indicated to Luis and Patrick, and they, seemingly understanding exactly what he wanted, lifted Susanne up and guided her to a kneeling position at Barry's feet.

She was presented before him, knees spread wide, looking up at him as he brought his cock within an inch of her face and started pumping up and down with his hand. Charlie watched in horror as Susanne opened her mouth and held out her tongue, still looking up at Barry from her place on the ground.

Barry let out a deep groan then suddenly reached forward, reaching behind Susanne's head and pulling her forward, his cock sliding into her open mouth. Susanne let out a muffled cry of surprise and her eyes shot wide open before quickly scrunching shut as Barry began to shudder and groan. The entire room was cheering as he drained himself into her mouth and throat, holding her head against him until her eyes open and began to roll back.

Finally releasing her, Barry stepped back out of frame and the camera man moved around in front of Susanne. She paused for a moment, drawing in a few long breaths through her nose, before looking up at the camera and opening her mouth.

There, staring at the screen was her professional mother, hair plastered to her face, mascara smudged under her eyes, and another man's cum shining on her tongue. She held that pose for a few seconds before drawing her tongue back in, wincing slightly and swallowing.

Off screen Barry's voice could be heard saying, "That's premium stuff there Susie, don't you waste a drop now."

He stepped back into frame, his still hard cock bouncing in front of her face, a long strand of cum dripping from the tip.

Susanne crawled forward slightly, dutifully sticking out her tongue and licking the head of his cock clean. Leaning back, she ran a finger along her chin, catching the few drops that spilled before sucking her fingertip clean. She turned to the camera grinning widely, eyes slightly out of focus, as Liam's voice could be heard saying "So...did you have a good night?"

"I had the best fucking night ever," she replied, swaying slightly on the spot, her voice clear and steady.

The screen went black, and Charlie lowered the phone back to the table. Her mind was spinning, it felt like the ground had sunken in below her feet. Her heart was racing, thumping in her ears as she tried to process what she had just seen, and the intense feeling of elation and arousal that she was now trying to suppress.

She realised looking back down at the camera roll that she wasn't even a quarter of the way through the contents of the phone. Was this a regular thing for them? What the fuck else was hiding in this house?

Suddenly she was snapped back to the present as the front door creaked open. Charlie froze, sat anchored to the spot at the living room table, the metal box open in front of her, the phone sitting face up, charging cord still leading to the wall socket.

Liam walked through the door, shopping bags in hand before stopping and locking eyes with wide eyed, gaping mouthed Charlie. He stood frozen, one hand still on the door, his eyes drifted from her face down to the table and the phone sitting in front of her. His face went pale.

"Oh...shit..." he said, looking back up at her. "We...we should talk."

12