All Comments on 'Charlotte at the Border'

by morethananeyeful

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a great strip searched story

now that the strip searched group has been deleted from yahoo groups, it is great to find such a good strip searched story here.

The only thing that would have made it better for me is if she had a husband instead of just a boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

I'm sure that some sick motherfucker will love this piece of shit story and that some asshole will want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
liked it

I liked the tempo of the story and the range or emotions. From fear and apprehension to wanting to be fucked very badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

please write another story like this one,it is great.

WistempWistempover 15 years ago
Ignore Mr. Anonymous down there

Despite what that ninny said, this was a good story, very sexy with a smooth ending -- two people taking care of each other's needs as it were. I only gave it a 75 instead of a 100 because there were a lot of grammar and punctuation errors which made it hard to read. But the basic story and characters were solid.

WistempWistempover 15 years ago
Ignore Mr. Anonymous down there

Despite what that ninny said, this was a good story, very sexy with a smooth ending -- two people taking care of each other's needs as it were. I only gave it a 75 instead of a 100 because there were a lot of grammar and punctuation errors which made it hard to read. But the basic story and characters were solid.

xangel_eyezxxangel_eyezxabout 15 years ago
ugh!

I'm a mexican, maybe you should learn how to spell spanish before you write it. The grammar is all wrong. Just stick to english, yeah?

kar4256kar4256over 14 years ago
Sweet Story

What a nice story! I loved it. I don't speak Spanish, so I'm not sure if that negative comment was really out of anger for grammar errors, but maybe have a hispanic person read it first next time if s/he wasn't full of it. :-)

searchemsearchemover 12 years ago
Well Done!

Enjoyed it. Would like to see more stories on the strip-search, forced stripping theme. Thanks for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
😉 Wonderful

That was amazing! The foreplay and build up was perfect, although the actual sex part was taken a bit too fast for my taste, but still a wonderful story! Good Job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous