Charlotte's Free Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Charlotte's changed expression made Andy wonder if she'd spoken aloud.

"Mina," the strawberry blonde said, "think she might need a bit of help?"

"Help?" Andy heard her voice, languorous, slow. Her crotch still quivered, something that'd only happened to her... what... once? Twice? Maybe. "Help her?"

"Her ass cherry," Charlotte said, "and Ben getting that above-average cock past her tight ring. He had her screaming and moaning down in the living room and I bet that hasn't stopped, but, well..."

Charlotte winked. Then she worked at the clasps on the strap-on. "I won't wear this, might scare someone. Then, we'll go help things along, eh?"

Andy offered a closed-mouth laugh. But she nodded before she exhaled slowly as she shifted her body and spun and sat up with her legs over the edge of her bed. The room shimmied a moment before it stabilized. She'd had more than a couple of beers, before that a dry martini that'd been gin with the vermouth simply waved over it... but this wasn't inebriation. It was that most of her blood still hadn't left her clit.

'Whoa," she said and heard Charlotte chuckle. Bitch.

The woman who'd just fucked her into next week slid off the bed and landed on the crazily high blue heels Andy couldn't recall she'd removed for even a moment all night. This entire fuck session no exceptions, regardless of which woman had been on top at any point. Double bitch. Andy definitely wasn't used to being the one on the back foot after an over the top fuck, and she kept her ass on the bed as Charlotte tossed the strap-on onto the bed then stopped next to her goodie bag.

"Which would work best for the sweet friend of yours, eh," Charlotte said as she bent and looked into her bag then twisted her neck to look at Andy, "would she like to be on top of an old woman so I can eat her pussy while Ben ravages her ass?"

Andy chuckled, then shook her head slightly and smiled. "Not gonna work with that one. I made some, oh, polite enquiries back when we first met."

Charlotte nodded. Then she rummaged around and pulled out a handheld vibrator much smaller than what'd just been shoved up Andy's cunt, but like that one it had a little clit nub. Andy stood. Felt tendrils of goo run down her legs. But at least Charlotte's body was as covered by sweat as hers, the second floor heat just above uncomfortable but far from oppressive.

"Being a nasty ass pirate, I'm assuming Ben'll have plenty of lube, so we'll just use this to help Mina out. Oh... and..."

She paused for a moment, then gestured at Andy's mobile on the nightstand. "Grab that. I bet Mina will enjoy a record of her first buggering."

Andy laughed, but grabbed the phone. Her voice was finally firm. "He has supplies, c'mon."

Andy opened her bedroom door and looked out into the hallway. She was naked, but that wasn't her reason. Trevor, Jaime and Mike had their bedrooms on the next floor up, this floor had Andy's along with Ben's and Sammy's, they saved the ground floor bedroom for guests. But Jeanine was... somewhere. In Jaime's room? The hallway was empty. She walked from the room and Charlotte's heels made very soft clicks on a floor made of oak planks that cried for a thorough sanding and refinishing.

She put her finger to her lips and Charlotte grinned but shifted to walk on her toes. Andy put her ear to the next door the left from hers. From the moment she'd happened into it, the ancient house's thick, plastered walls meant that nothing short of screams made it through the walls. But the doors offered less resistance.

Andy listened for a few moments and her grin widened. She caught her companion's eyes and she quickly unlocked her phone and activated the video camera and tapped quickly at the screen.

"Night mode," she mouthed and offered the phone and Charlotte accepted it and nodded with a broad smile.. Then she held left hand with her fingers and thumb splayed and her other hand on the door knob. She curled her pinkie and an instant later her ring finger. Charlotte nodded and offered a closed-mouth grin with her tongue just caught between her teeth and held the phone with the phone ready. At the moment Andy's thumb finished her fist she twisted the knob and pushed the door.

"Oh, now that's an impressive sight," Andy said in a clear voice as she stopped just inside the room and Charlotte stopped alongside her, with phone in position.

"Ah... ah... wha...," Mina managed as she twisted her head and opened her eyes. Her thighs were flexed with her feet still in her ankle socks flat on the bed with her back arched. Ben's head rose but was mostly hidden by the curvy brunette's bent leg. He was on his elbows and his hands held her ass. Her eyes closed as he pushed his face down again.

A lamp's dimmed bulb on a nightstand beyond Mina gave the room a soft yellow glow. Charlotte slipped the vibrator into Andy's hand and held the phone with both of her hands as she walked toward the bed and swung the phone down the prone body as she came to a stop alongside the bed level with Mina's head as Andy pushed the door to close with a quiet click.

"We have here the most awesome set of tits on the south side of the city," Charlotte said in a husky voice before she shifted the phone as Mina squirmed but Ben's hands and mouth held her in place, "and here's the man with the most awesome tongue from the north side!"

Two fingers moved on the screen. "And I think we're about to see an explosion!"

*****

Ben lapped at the thick juice that flowed from Mina's body as he moved his mouth from her clit to let his tongue slide down between her inner labia. Her body jerked a second time when he thrust his tongue deeper against the flow.

"Charlotte! Camer...," Mina croaked between gasps as Ben squeezed her ass cheeks and ran his tongue up her slit and across the engorged flesh at the top. She jumped and her right foot slipped and Ben caught her as she moaned. He lowered her to the bed and pulled his hands from beneath her. He kissed up her stomach to reach her chest as it rose and fell. Her expression showed shock as the phone again focused on her.

"Hey, Char," Ben said and her smile faced him from behind the phone, "these really are beyond impressive."

He cupped his hand around Mina's left breast and sucked audibly on the nipple for a moment then rose. Charlotte crouched slightly and caught his tongue swirling around the erect nipple. Then he kissed it and quickly moved to meet her mouth with his.

Charlotte tapped the screen and gestured and Andy met her and traded vibrator for phone. Heels clicked softly on wood as worn as the hallway before she nudged legs and sat on the edge of the bed. Ben broke the kiss and looked down past his lover's body before a head shake from his boss caused him to roll to Mina's left and rest alongside her on his side.

"Oh, Andy, get a shot of this, let's see," Charlotte said and reached to stroke Ben's erect prick, the blonde tapped the screen and zoomed in as the older woman leaned and swirled her tongue around the cock's bulbous head.

"Uh, Andy," Mina said as her gaze went from Charlotte's tongue to her blonde friend.

"That's ready," Charlotte said as she released the cock and partially sat up, and her hand darted between Mina's legs and the prone woman jumped slightly as a soft buzz started, "oh, and I think we're ready here."

Mina's mouth opened but she didn't say anything before her eyes went to slits.

"Wha... what are... doing?" Mina finally managed between slow gasps. Andy turned the phone to face her friend.

"Remember what me and Char promised, girlfriend? When it was time to pop your cherry? We'd help."

Mina mouthed a 'what' but her eyes closed as her hips jumped. "Ah, your..."

"Two fingers," Charlotte said, "plenty of natural lube for this."

"I bet...," Andy said as she took a step and pulled the nightstand's top drawer and pulled out a small plastic bottle, "bingo."

Mina shook as Charlotte's hands continued their work between her legs and she leaned again to wrap her mouth around the end of Ben's shaft. He leaned to suck on Mina's left nipple and sucked hard at the flesh.

"So, girlfriend," Andy said as she crouched to have her face next to Mina's, "want to look him in the eyes. Or not, eh?"

Mina's gaze swung from Andy, to Ben and finally to Charlotte. She jerked again at the treatment her crotch was receiving.

"And...," Andy added and paused until Mina's flushed face turned toward her, "did you do what I mentioned?"

Mina blinked as her body jerked at the attention being paid to her by two lovers and took a moment before her eyes focused on her blonde friend. Her mouth moved a few times before she managed to speak.

"Uh... yeah... I did..."

"And, sweetie," Andy continued as she pointed the phone at the brunette's face, "how many times have you cum since you got here?"

"Huh... dunno," Mina stammered after her face scrunched in concentration for a moment, "lots."

"Oh, Char, she is SO ready. Whaddya think?"

Char kept the vibrator on its lowest setting and slowly extracted her fingers from their tight hiding place and rubbed them quickly along the sheet. Her voice was her best 'boss' tone.

"Ben," his mouth left Mina's nipple and he looked at the woman who was the boss neither of them had yet admitted to, "stand up."

His face spent a moment before he smiled. He stretched and kissed Mina before he squirmed across the bed past Charlotte and bent his legs and slid off the bed and the seated woman used her newly-freed hand to touch his hip and pull him to face her. With a flourish that forced a soft spasm from Mina, the vibrator went quiet and the hand moved to the outside of Mina's left hip.

"Spin around, Mina. Slide to the edge. He should look you in the eye when he impales you with this monster."

Charlotte nudged Ben forward and leaned and pushed her mouth over his erect cock as Mina squirmed around to obey. Sticky, matted strawberry-blonde hair shook as Charlotte pulled back and she looked from the shaft she'd just released to Mina and back.

"Andy, toss me a pillow."

Andy grabbed the nearest pillow, already sodden with sweat, and handed it to Charlotte.

"Up, young lady," Charlotte said firmly and after a second Mina obeyed and her legs rose and she rolled her back and the older woman slid the pillow lengthwise under her.

"And...," Charlotte said and added a slow hum as she reapplied the vibrator and Mina stiffened slightly.

"Oh... uh... hey...," Mina said between deep breaths, "I'm gonna..."

"Oh, no," Charlotte's voice was commanding, "you'll blow when I let you blow. Ben, what are you waiting for?"

He exhaled hard but moved to stand between Mina's upraised legs and cradled her calves. Charlotte squeezed lube onto his shaft, closed the bottle with a click and tossed it onto the bed beyond her. She used her free hand to spread the lube, with a heavy coating on the crimson head. Then she tugged his cock to nudge him forward. Mina pushed herself up with her elbows but her face worked through expressions and her neck arched and flexed as the vibrator continued to be expertly applied.

"Ready, Andy?" Charlotte's voice hadn't lost its tone. The blonde shifted and poked at her phone's screen before she gave a thumbs-up.

Charlotte shifted the vibrator slightly and Mina's lips pursed and she glanced at the strawberry-blonde's smiling face before her mouth opened.

"Nice and slow, Ben... that's it."

The crimson head disappeared as it slid past Mina's anal ring. She jerked and her mouth moved as her eyes caught the owner of the flesh missile that forced more of itself into her rear passage. Charlotte stopped him and with a nudge from her he reversed his movement. She stopped him just as the glans became visible before she guided him to once more impale the curvy brunette.

Mina's chest rose and fell in a slightly staccato rhythm as the vibrator buzzed and Ben's breathing stiffened. She closed her eyes and her hips jerked as her mouth opened widely in what could only be called a gasping smile. At Charlotte's direction Ben again pulled back and again left the head in before he pushed forward with his speed upped a single notch. After another repeat with the speed increased another fraction and with his prick at the halfway point, Charlotte rapidly shifted her to his ass and slapped it. The sound echoed.

"AAAHHH, OH... FUCK!" Mina said in a volume just below a shout. Her arms slid and she landed flat and her legs wrapped around the man whose steel cock was suddenly buried to its root in her ass. Her entire body shook in a wave as Charlotte shoved the vibrator hard into her pussy.

"Ah... shit, bos... Char," Ben said in a choppy tone, "wow... that's not quite like a cock..."

Charlotte offered a supervillain's laugh before she spoke, still firmly. "Kiss the poor girl, Ben."

He held his position and bent, which locked Charlotte's hand and the vibrator in place. It took Mina a moment to focus but flexed her neck and met his kiss. It was slow and after a moment cheeks flexed as tongues met in battle. Mina wrapped her arms around Ben's shoulders. Andy hovered and worked the phone's angles.

Charlotte nudged legs and Ben pulled back and she stopped him only with the tip of the glans still inserted. A quick reach and she applied a fresh coating of lube and massaged it along swollen flesh and the puckered opening. She again set the bottle aside and this time pressed his ass to bury the full length of his cock into his victim's body in a single, hard push. Mina's body jumped and jerked, but she had no escape. Finally, her head fell back to the bed as they broke the kiss and both gasped for breath. At Charlotte's guidance, he pulled back and then she sent him forward, hard and fast.

"Oh... wow... Mina," he said as he pumped, "you're so..."

"Buggered," she gasped out, "butt fucked. Reamed. Corn holed! Oh... shit... Andy... why didn't you TELL me!"

"How good it can be?" The blonde said quickly. "I did, you just didn't believe me."

"Let it rip, Ben," Charlotte ordered, "pound this poor girl's tightest hole with that monster. Split her in two!"

"Ahh! And you, bitch," Mina gasped as she looked at the older woman, "that... goddamn vibe... ah! I can... feel..."

"Yeah, girl, you can feel everything."

"Oh, Mina, babe," Andy said as she captured the video, "I am so posting this on the 'My Weekend' Slack channel at work on Monday."

"Wha...," Mina stared at her friend but her eyes closed when Ben slammed his crotch against her and reached his deepest penetration yet, "aaahhh... argh!"

"Enough talking, you two," Charlotte commanded, "let's see some serious ass fucking."

The vibrator's hum increased, as did Mina's moans and gasps. Ben's breath was hard and his sweat dripped. The sounds of colliding flesh increased.

*****

"MOTHERFU...," the scream was a woman's, barely muffled by the closed, wooden door. It was the only actual word that could be discerned in the moans and stuttered screams that mixed with the sounds of a body, or bodies, in violent movement on a bed.

"What are they doing to the poor girl?" Jaime said softly to the woman next to him. She was a finger's width taller with both in their bare feet as they stood with ears against the door.

"I'm only an EMT in training," she said with a smile but shook her head, her loose dark hair bounced around her shoulders, "but I might be needed... We're going in."

"Uh," Jaime said, but the woman grabbed the doorknob, twisted it and pushed and strode into the room. Jaime's mouth opened but he stayed silent and followed and they stood side by side. After a moment, he spoke.

"Ben, not sure that's your best side."

"If that's not his best side," the woman next to him said in a low, smooth voice, "then I'm gonna be VERY impressed by whatever is his best side."

"Hey, Jaime, Jeanine," Andy said as she pointed her phone at them, "I'm happy you obeyed the dress code."

"Or lack of dressing code," Jeanine said as she stood straight and pushed her chest out and stood with her left hand on her hip.

"Impressive," Charlotte said as she smiled at them.

Ben's back stayed to the new arrivals as he reached under Mina and slid her further onto the bed before he stretched and kissed her on the mouth. Then he stood and half turned his body before his neck twisted to allow him to face them.

"Hey," he said.

"Is that poor girl dead? She need CPR?" Jeanine said brightly. Mina's head rose slightly.

"Tell my mom I went happy... I've never... felt... anyth...," her voice trailed off and her head dropped back and her chest and magnificent tits rose and fell slowly. Her arms were outstretched either side of her and her legs were spread either side of Ben with her knees at the edge and her shins hanging down the side, her feet still in their white ankle socks. Thick sheens of sweat covered both of them. Andy had swung the phone to focus on Mina and she tapped the screen and held it loosely in one hand.

"Okay on that then. Good. I'm off the clock," Jeanine said, "now, Char. You done here?"

Still seated, she held up the vibrator with a flourish and flicked the switch. It went silent. "I think we can leave Mina to Ben and Andy's tender care."

The prone woman let out a slow "aaahhh" but didn't move.

"I hear you have toys. More than what's in your hand."

Charlotte grinned as she looked at Jeanine then Jaime and raised an eyebrow. "I have a selection. Ask Andy."

The blonde snorted and her braid shook as she nodded.

"My bag's in Andy's room. Got a preference?"

"Bring 'em all, Red," Jeanine said as she slid her arm around Jaime's shoulders and moved to stand tight against him, "we're goin' upstairs and roust Trevor awake. This one's given me the best fucks I've had in forever, but I get the feeling one on one is only the ante 'round her this weekend."

She kissed Jaime's cheek as he seemed ready to say something but didn't. Charlotte smiled at them then turned and pulled Ben close and kissed him and engaged in a quick tongue battle before she released him and bent and bent over the prone body. Her kiss was slow and soft. Then she stood and tossed the vibrator and Andy caught it.

"When she's ready for a second go-round, Andy. Or, trade places. I think Ben has a couple more in him, despite that last effort. Now...you're the doctor," Charlotte said and Jeanine huffed, "we'll go see what you want to prescribe."

"Ah... so... you ass fucking whore," Jeanine said with an exhaled grunt, "how ya get that tan so perfect? Ahh!"

Charlotte let out her own grunt as she had no choice but to shove the entirety of her largest strap-on past the tall woman's anal ring. If for no other reason than the fact Trevor had buried his hard prick, which gave little away to the strap-on, in her ass. She felt the strap-on move as Jaime's cock pressed against it through the thin sheaths that separated it from the silicone intruder.

"Even your taint, bitch!"

Charlotte laughed as she took advantage of Trevor's movement to pull back herself as she pushed her tits against his hands and encouraged his fingers to pinch and pull nipples that'd been erect for almost the entirety of the evening. She nipped at the caramel neck flesh of the woman squeezed in the middle of the pile of heaving flesh. Sticky, matted strands of strawberry-blonde hair mixed with bouncing mahogany strands that were chasing but hadn't yet reached the same condition.

"Very private backyard," Charlotte grunted between nips as Trevor forced his shaft into her and the chain reaction forced a hard exhale from Jeanine and Jaime huffed at the bottom of the pile as he pumped his hips to push his shaft into the dark woman's pussy, "purely natural... just the sun, good skin. But it's, aaahhh... my hair, that's the genetic weirdness."

Jeanine laughed. Then her mouth popped open in a silent moan as three people thrust forward at the same time, her double impalement at its fullest force. As the two real and single fack cock all pulled back she bent down and pushed her mouth onto Jaime's. Cheeks flexed in a furious tongue battle as the invader and defender both reached for tonsils. At an almost sub-audible huff from Charlotte all three intruders were buried with hard slaps of flesh.

1...45678...10