Charlotte's Free Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mina stepped forward and grabbed Penny's cheeks and kissed here. The older woman kissed back.

"You think you can handle my Ben?" Mina's attempt at gruffness was only partially successful but Penny smiled.

"You think you can handle my Walter?" Mina chuckled.

Sammy came up behind Charlotte with her dress and draped it over her shoulders. She pulled his hands to cup her breasts. She spoke softly.

"Message Jack in the limo, tell him five minutes at the Third Street back door to this place. Then gather everyone, tell Andy and Trevor to bring their prizes and Jeanine to bring that girl who they're talking to. I'll grab my plate."

She kissed him.

"Tell everyone to not get dressed. We're taking this party home. We have the rest of tonight and all... day... tomorrow."

Sammy laughed and with a last squeeze of her tits set off to gather the troops.

*****

I hope you've enjoyed this tale. If you'd like to read my previous 'Summer Lovin' entries, check out The Princess and the Queen, Chlorine Dreams and Saturday In Paris, all here on Literotica.

For those and all of my stories, click on my author's PennameWombat's stories at the top or bottom of this or any page if you'd like to explore the stories around some of the folks mentioned here.

Thanks again for reading and I hope this is worth a perfect - but honest - rating.

1...5678910