Charlotte's Free Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to lead them toward the sounds of mayhem when Mina stopped. "Above aver... his..."

Charlotte turned with a huge grin. "You saw it angry. Oh yeah. So we'll need a bit of care getting it in the first time, but trust me, it feels SO good once it's buried. Him and Trevor both. I haven't had the two of THEM in me at the same time yet, that'll be amazing! Hopefully at least once this weekend."

Mina blinked and Charlotte's smile softened and she gave Mina's cheek a light touch. "Like I said, it's just lust. But from what I've seen so far, these guys can go twenty four by seven, so we'll all get our chance. C'mon."

Jaime had again been eliminated and had called Charlotte over. She was sideways on his lap and their mouths were pressed together. She rubbed her thigh against his prick while one of his hands kneaded her breasts and the other rubbed between her firm thighs.

Mina glanced across naked bodies at the make-out session before her attention was forced back onto the urban hellscape as engines raced and drove their armor-clad muscle cars through streets that'd descended into open warfare. She yelped and jumped as Trevor and Ben whooped when a pack of wide-eyed machine gun wielding bishōjo popped out from behind piles of rubble and opened fire and all three fought with their controllers to dodge their vehicles. The movement pushed her thigh and side more tightly against Ben's and she caught the second yelp in her throat when he pushed back.

Her dress had slid up her thighs... no, she'd slid her dress up her thigh and her bare skin met Ben's from their hip joints to their knees. They each contributed plenty of sweat, August had seen summer tighten its grip and the heat had somewhat penetrated the old house's thick walls, but it wasn't that. Not just that. Two martinis and a couple of beers, she'd grabbed a slice of barely warm pizza, but Luigi's pies were tasty regardless, all played a part. Ben had welcomed her next to him and they'd teased each other as the game had gone along and that was the most of it. She glanced sideways and caught Ben doing the same, it'd rested on her plentiful cleavage but hadn't missed the fact that her pussy wasn't exactly hidden!

Shit! Just like Ben's cock... Ben's hard, very hard... with that big, round, crimson...

"Aaarrrggghhh!" Mina screamed as another one of those fucking bishōjo, this one with pink ribbons that ironically matched Mina's dress in her yellow hair, gunned a battered cement truck from behind a building and she failed to react in time. Her exquisitely customized Mustang, armored and running a turbine, exploded in a gloriously rendered fireball!

"Mother fucking wide-eyed goddam shit daughters of whores!" Her shout caused Charlotte and Jaime to break their kiss and join in on the laughter. "I hope I cooked that blonde bitch!"

She slapped the controller onto the sofa to her side and glared. Ben grunted and his body shifted away then hard against her as he dodged his car when another one of those bitch daughters of whores tried the same trick against him, only with a rust and brown delivery van.

"Not fair," Mina shouted and looked at him, "you knew that was coming!"

Ben turned his head and quick as a snake leaned in and kissed her, hard and fast. Then he was back and focused on the game. But he gave another glance and smiled. It was only then she realized where her right hand was.

She liked sex. When it happened. Mostly. It was a regular subject of discussion between her and Andy, but that was ninety-nine percent Andy doing the talking and Mina doing the imagining. But now. She spread her right hand and felt Ben's thigh muscles flex as he and Trevor again battled it out as the final two. Whether that thigh pushing against hers was simply a side-effect of that or something more... She slid her hand higher, at the long and protruding flesh that jutted from matted, brown pubic hair. She glanced past naked, male bodies, and found the reason Ben's pubic hair was matted. Mina couldn't quite work out this Charlotte. Beautiful, some sort of business high-achiever. Even bedraggled as it was, the picture had shown a house far beyond this place or Mina's own cute but tiny apartment. But... none of that meant your life couldn't go to shit. And if fucking a house full of young men and women made her feel better...

Mina wrapped her hand around the engorged prick and put her thumb on that round, crimson head. Ben shivered and this time she knew his pressing against her was intentional. She liked the way the head deflected a bit, and she felt it and the shaft harden more as her fingers danced. It was sweaty, but otherwise dry and another glance at the strawberry-blonde head that bobbed and moved in its kissing battle in the far chair reminded Mina of something.

"I make 'em wash after they're up my ass, so don't worry about that," Charlotte had whispered in Mina's ear just before they'd entered the room on their delivery mission. Something Andy had mentioned in one of their talks came to mind. Mina worked her legs further apart, that she pressed more tightly against Ben was a nice side-effect, and rubbed the fingers of her free hand along her labia. She was wet. Well, hell, of course she was. It'd started at the bar, when she'd finally admitted her secret and Andy had promised her that Ben had indeed noticed her... Mina hadn't expected that within a few hours she'd be in a room full of naked bodies and jacking off Ben's beautiful steel shaft with both hands covered in her own pussy juices! And... he must like it, his glutes flexed to offer a rhythmic pump as she worked.

She nuzzled at Ben's shoulder, she couldn't easily reach his neck. He pushed his upper arm against her right tit, it was clearly intentional and she pushed forward to encourage it and felt her nipple complain at its confinement.

Where was Andy? She's supposed to be the sexual dynamo, but she'd disappeared. Mina closed her eyes and refreshed her hands with a quick swipe along her labia and let out a soft murmur as she stroked the cock and nuzzled a shoulder that tasted of sweat and cute guy. Maybe she could get Ben to lose his concentration and end this game...

She yelped and looked up when two loud sounds interrupted her trance.

"Holy fuck, Andy!?" It was Sammy's shout, the redhead, who was seated the far side of Trevor and who'd mostly offered comical play by play on the game and sucked down beers.

But it was the loud crack that caused Mina's grip to tighten and freeze on the cock. She stared at the doorway before she realized so did the others. Even the couple in the far chair stared.

"Is that... Andy?" Trevor's question was ended by a second crack that was followed by an exploding muscle car on the screen.

"Oh, too bad, Trevor," Ben said, "I win."

The screen showed a trio of dancing bishōjo in frilly yellow dresses and more pink ribbons as they sang gaily and one thrust in the air the emptied missile launcher that'd been used to take out Trevor's Challenger. Ben's thumb flicked and the screen froze.

Andy coiled the long, black whip she'd used to announce her return. Her blonde hair had been put into a braid that fell to the front of her right shoulder and the end rested between her exposed breasts, pushed into high and round shapes by a black, open cup corset with blood red ribs. Below that, she was naked to the tops of knee-high stiletto boots that matched the corset for color.

"You shaved," Mina said as she looked at the slightly pink flesh between her friend's legs. No wonder she'd been gone, to braid her hair and do that. But... her clothes? Mina knew Andy fucked boys and girls and Mina was certain her friend must have no hesitations going after either. But a whip? That she obviously knew how to use...

"Now that I have your attention," Andy's voice was slow and low, like syrup being poured, "are you ready to get serious? It's my turn with Charlotte but I'm a generous girl. I'll share. Jaime, you can have her from behind, I just need her mouth right now. She can handle a bunch of lame-ass cocks, lets see what she can do with something real. Anyone don't like it, talk to Madam Discipline here."

She held the whip out.

"No, Andy, Madam, we're good here," Sammy said, his voice pitched to a somber tone. But his smile softened its impact. Andy nodded at him.

Charlotte stood from Jaime's lap but pulled him up by his cock. Mina snuggled under Ben's left arm when he put it over her shoulders and dropped his controller onto the sofa near hers before that hand slid over the cloth of her bra.

"You think that fresh pussy can take what I'm gonna give you, blondie?" Charlotte's voice was a rasped purr.

"So your mouth handled cocks," Andy punctuated her statement with a dismissive snort as she strode to stand next to Charlotte and put her finger under the older woman's chin, "big deal. My cunt's more discerning. You two."

Andy used her whip to gesture at Sammy and Trevor. They stood at her instruction. Then she rotated Charlotte and Jaime.

"Ben's busy, I better hear Mina screaming pretty soon," Andy's tone brooked no disagreement and in response he reached and undid the hook on Mina's bra. She squeezed his cock as they both looked at the blonde.

Andy smirked and sat in the chair and splayed her legs, her feet flat on the floor.

"You three, pick your pleasure, two at the back and one in the hand. Think you can handle that, old woman?"

Charlotte laughed as she looked at Andy then pointed at Trevor. "You, floor. Not had my pussy yet."

He leaned and kissed her as she stroked him from half-mast to readiness. Sammy smirked at Andy, she popped an eyebrow up and Charlotte grabbed his cock before she switched to kiss him and rubbed Jaime's cock in the cleft between her ass cheeks.

"Hey, Trevor," Ben said, his housemate turned and caught the bottle of lube as it arced toward him. Ben bent at the waist and sucked Mina's light pink right nipple into his mouth, repeating the hard pull he'd given Charlotte earlier. She jerked when his right hand found her clit and she opened her legs further.

"I think they're ready," Andy growled and ran the handle of her whip along Sammy's erection, "I haven't cum yet tonight and I'd better blow a couple before any of these dicks let go."

Mina pressed Ben's head against her breast and she let out a slow breath as his tongue coaxed her second nipple as erect as the first. She closed and opened her eyes as his fingers pushed into her body and curled up, fingers pressed inside and thumb teased her hardening nub outside. Fuck! No guy had ever found that without her telling them!

That and the sight across the room! Charlotte lowered herself onto Trevor's prick and Jaime quickly used the bottle to coat his shaft before he adjusted himself around his housemate's legs and obviously pushed into the woman's ass! Andy looked at her and smiled as Charlotte's face pushed between her friend's legs as the blonde used the whip handle to guide Sammy to Charlotte's far side.

"Left hand, let's see how good you really are," Andy said, her voice still treacle as Charlotte adjusted her body so she could reach the offered cock, "and... ah, nice start, bitch!"

Mina gasped from the sight of Andy running the whip handle along Charlotte's spine and moaned from Ben's treatment. Ben looked up and spoke.

"Ah, you like that," Mina yelped as he stood quickly and pulled her hips to the edge of the sofa and dropped back to his knees, "so, let's do it."

Two fingers pushed inside of her and his mouth wrapped flesh and his tongue found her clit. She pressed the back of his head with one hand and fumbled at the remaining buttons on her dress. She wanted it and the bra off RIGHT NOW. But, the other girls all had their shoes on, so... she'd keep her sneakers on. She released Ben's head to hurry the process.

"No... keep... go, go," she said when he lightened his pressure as she shifted and stripped but all was restored as she tossed the dress and bra to the side of the lounge.

Across the room, Andy purred while Jaime and Trevor double-fucked their victim and shoved her face hard against her pussy target. Sammy licked his lips and pumped his hips as a hand jacked him off.

Pizza. Video games. Low pressure hanging out, Andy had told Mina. Now, her tits were out, she had her legs as wide as she could get them, and a man that she'd barely even kissed was about to make her cum with his fingers and mouth! Grunts and moans and sounds of slapping flesh across the room as the pleasures emanating in her crotch were immense.

"Aaaahhh, oh, fu... god, Ben!" Mina's hips jumped off the sofa as the spasm chased the fingers that pulled back while the tongue pushed forward. This was crazy! Another spasm before he kissed her clit, and her moan had no words. Her bones dissolved as her body settled along the blanket that offered minimal protection to the sofa. She panted with her eyes closed when she felt the kiss.

She welcomed the tongue into her mouth, her own simply licked around it, tasted her own tang. She wrapped an arm around her lover and enjoyed the kiss as wet fingers caressed nipples. She did the same, felt his sweat and firm muscles.

She could get used to this. Wanted to get used to this.

Then she felt something else. Imagined the round, bulbous, crimson threat. It was at her entrance.

Her front entrance. She'd give up her back one, yes, but this now. Yes. She jerked forward, but he pulled back. Exhaled into her mouth. A laugh? Ass! Her hand shot down and grabbed the teasing invader and pulled it but he firmed up with just the tip of that beautiful, beautiful head where the whole thing needed to go. Like, right now! She pulled on his neck and broke the kiss but she didn't let him move far. She'd thought the shock of her life had been the scene when she'd first entered this room, or when she'd eaten pizza and played video games with naked guys. But, no. It was what she said next.

"Fuck my cunt, right now, you hot beautiful boy. Fuck it hard, like the champion that you—-."

That beautiful cock slammed its full and wonderful length completely into her ready cunt at the same time his mouth slammed back onto hers and muffled her scream. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and another scream was muffled as he pulled back and somehow buried himself even deeper the second time.

"Goddam, Mina," Andy's shouted voice was punctuated with a cracked whip, "about fucking time! And you..."

A second whip crack. "Keep that tongue moving! Aaahhh!"

Footsteps in the Dark

Paired grunts forced their way past the two sets of lips locked together as Charlotte thrust her hips forward. The bare legs wrapped around her hips tightened their embrace as her body made a sinuous wave aimed forward to shift the grunts to groans. She made a seamless move to a circular motion and when the legs didn't release her she forced herself more tightly with another sinuous push. After two more repeats, the legs loosened their hold and Charlotte pulled back and withdrew all but the last inch of the strap-on she wore.

The soft hum from her crotch was momentarily audible as she and her lover paused and pulled air through their noses, neither moved to break the kiss. With an unspoken but clear agreement, Charlotte sank the strap-on with intent, an arched back doubled the force that buried it.

The suction of the kiss finally failed, as the mouths separated to release loud but non-verbal oaths. Before the legs could again lock her in place, Charlotte pulled back quickly before she delivered a second thrust but the grunts were muffled when a forceful hand to the back of her head made Charlotte rejoin the kiss.

The protests issued by the bed springs gained them no relief as Charlotte pulled back and this time her thrust was met halfway by a crotch thrown forward. The sounds of liquids thrown loose were clear but outdone by the screams of springs as the combined bodies crashed to the mattress. The springs had an instant of hope as Charlotte pulled back almost at the moment she'd landed on top of the body below her and this time the speed of her thrust gave no quarter.

The force pushed both bodies forward on sheets sodden by sweat and more interesting fluids. Fear had spread beyond the bed springs to the frame itself.

The force of the next thrust was forestalled by a counterattack that met it before it could achieve its fullest speed. Muffled grunts and groans conveyed pleasures that fought the complaints of the collective that was the platform on which they fucked, the competing emotions escalated as did the pace of the mutual thrusts.

Arms and legs gripped the body above her tightly as the figure on the bottom forcefully broke the kiss and let loose with a voice that spanned a growl through a scream.

"Aaahhh... you fucking whore, fuck ME!"

The bed's mattress, springs and frame all wailed in fear as powerful muscles spasmed and both bodies rose a handspan above the bed before they crashed down. A series of jerks that ran from back through hips and thighs shook bodies.

The relief of the bed was palpable in the silence that followed and was broken by breaths that started deep and rough and fast before they settled into paired steady and slow rhythms.

Charlotte's neck flexed to raise her head and in the soft light of the lamp her grey eyes caught blue ones. Torsos pressed together mingled sweat.

"Shit, girl, you sure can take a hard fuck."

Andy laughed and her body shook as she used her legs to squeeze Charlotte's hips.

"You sure can fuck for a senior citizen."

Charlotte returned the laugh and darted in for a quick kiss.

"Get that thing out of my cunt," Andy said after the kiss, "and kiss me where it counts."

The woman on top sniffed but as Andy's legs splayed with her knees bent and her feet flat on the bad, Charlotte kissed a sweaty chest but bent her back to keep the strap-on in place as she sucked on the hugely erect left nipple, then the right one. Finally she pulled her hips back and pulled the humming silicone with its raised nub from the younger woman's body, trailed by a rush of gooey juice. She kissed along the freshly shaved public flesh before she caused Andy to jump when she sucked flesh into her mouth and swirled her tongue around a clit that'd already been heavily abused.

Andy's body jerked. "Ah! And your mouth knows its way around a pussy."

A moment later, with a second jerk, the blonde grunted and let loose a second shot of cum. Charlotte held her position for a moment before she gave Andy's erect and tortured flesh a soft kiss. She rose to her knees and her right hand reached behind her to her weapon's waistband. She toggled a switch and the soft hum went silent.

Andy looked up at the strawberry blonde. The woman's chest pushed those perfect tits out and back in a slow rhythm. Grey eyes with that hint of blue sparkled below hair that was matted with cum and sweat.

She'd not pried, but Andy knew the woman who'd just fucked her to a dozen orgasms had at least a decade on her. She was proud of her own taut body, but she didn't have much on this bitch in that regard. And those tits. Mina's put both of theirs to shame on the size front, but her friend's cute but softer curves were a totally different category.

Andy had long thought she was about as uninhibited as it got... she'd happily seduced and been seduced by men, women... and even a couple of trans folks on both sides. A few three-ways, with a variety of gender mixes. But the thought of walking into a house full of mostly strangers and taking them on in bunches wasn't something that she'd even fantasised about! And the fucking that they'd just done was as good as anything she'd had, with men or women.

But she'd happily joined in and right now, although her sheets were likely as unhappy as the bed springs, she had no objections to anything that'd happened. And the sweetest girl she'd come across in forever had finally broken her dry spell.

1...34567...10