Charlotte's Free Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OW... oh, NOW!" Trevor shouted as he pulled his cock free from its former hiding place and Charlotte released Ben's hard shaft and somehow breathed around moans as she was half-lifted and half-helped off Jaime. The prone man blinked and shook his head before he slid himself forward as Trevor and Ben positioned Charlotte back to her knees and her hands joined each young man's to pump their respective cocks as she faced between them with an open mouth.

"OOOFFF," Trevor exclaimed as Ben simply grunted as twin streams hit the edges of the kneeling woman's mouth and her cheeks. It gushed and splashed and she swivelled quickly to collect some of each. She pulled the black cock and sucked the first half into her mouth and pumped. His hips jerked as he delivered more cum to his hungry lover. Her other hand helped Ben pump a diminishing stream onto her chest and tits. Then she released Trevor and twisted past Ben to welcome the only cock she hadn't yet drained.

"Aaahhh," Jaime moaned as Charlotte grabbed his cock and pulled it into her mouth. His eyes closed and his hips jerked three times as her cheeks and throat rippled as she opened her eyes and looked up and sucked until he opened his eyes and his mouth fell open. He panted as she released his prick and kissed the head before she turned and kissed Ben's then Trevor's cocks.

"My brain is on Neptune," she said as she took slow and choppy breaths, "but I'm only counting three cocks. I've lost one!"

Ben and Trevor took her hands and helped her stand, and gripped more tightly as her legs shook for a moment and she wavered.

"Whoa," she said before as she did a quarter spin and Trevor stepped behind her and she leaned against him, "I've NEVER blown a load like that before! Leg's a bit rubber."

Ben smiled back at her cum-covered face, her usually immaculate hair sticky and spiky, but her hazel-blue eyes glittered with what he read as joy. She snuggled against the taller Trevor and pulled his left arm across her abdomen and held it, then reached out and pulled Ben so their mouths met slowly and their tongues twined with a langrous pace, before she repeated the kiss with Jaime.

"I knew there were four of you," she said in a bright tone when Sammy entered the room, two beers in his right hand and three more cradled between his torso and left arm.

"Figured we needed to replenish liquids," he said as Charlotte tested her legs when Trevor loosened his embrace and she took a slow and deep breath as Sammy handed the first beer to her, "at least, if you expect more of THAT from me, I need lots of replenishment!"

He passed out the remaining beers as she popped the top of hers, a sound quickly repeated in quadruplicate. They tapped the cans together and all of the went silent except for their shared guzzling sounds as they all took long swigs.

"Man, that's good," Ben said, "not as good as other things... but..."

"Might be cheap beer," Charlotte said, "but washes down the cum just fine."

Jaime looked at the sofa and then he nodded and ran off.

"Hey?" Sammy asked but then he looked at the sweaty and mostly naked bodies. "Ah, yeah."

Jaime returned with another large blanket over his right shoulder. He offered his beer to the redhead.

"Hold," he said and Sammy took it. Jaime jerked his head and the others shuffled away and he spread the blanket across the sofa.

"Nothing personal," he said as he looked at Trevor and Ben, "you two are, uh, sweaty. It's an old sofa, but it's a good sofa and doesn't deserve your naked asses on it. And... I think you two still need to determine a winner."

He pointed to the paused action on the screen. Charlotte drained her beer and tossed the empty to Sammy and grabbed an arm from each of the last competitors.

"Now, how...," her statement was interrupted by the doorbell.

"Oh, ah," Sammy flipped his wrist, "shit. Pizzas!"

"Delivery man?" Charlotte's question.

"Um, no, it's Jeanine," Sammy said as he looked around, set the empties on the coffee table and looked around for his shorts, "I asked when I ordered 'em. She likes Jaime, but he's a wimp. Hasn't asked her out."

"They paid for?" Charlotte's second question just beat the second round of the doorbell chime. Jaime offered a stuttered 'uh' but didn't manage more.

"Yeah, card," Sammy said, "but there's five bucks on the little table for her."

Charlotte released her boys and walked quickly before she stooped and grabbed her purse.

"I'll take care of it, and I'll get her to come back after her shift," she said and looked at Jaime, "if she's willing to do a threesome."

Jaime stared at the empty doorway that she'd disappeared through, her face and chest covered with strings of white cum, her body soaked with sweat and her hair spiky and wild. He looked at Ben and they all exchanged looks but none of them said anything and none of them moved. The conversation at the door was too soft to hear, but it was punctuated by seemingly amused laughter. A few moments later Charlotte reappeared, with three pizza boxes, her purse strap in her hand and two paper bags on top of the boxes.

"She'll be back about 11:00 or so," she looked hard at Jaime, "and it's been a long time since she's had a primo fuck. Now... anyone gonna help?"

Paralysis broken, all four of them rushed to empty her arms.

You've Never Done What...

"Andy, you're sure he's not seeing anyone?"

"I promise, Mina, last one dumped him few weeks ago. Good timing to get in there. Just keep in mind he's a sick fuck."

"Huh?"

Andrea pulled her car into an open spot in the empty lot.

"Nice beemer," Mina said, "that one of yours?"

"Shit, no. Someone visiting? Never seen it."

"Okay, so. Sick. What?"

Andrea chuckled and looked at the other woman as she put Sparky into park. "Things you hear getting drunk with a bunch of dudes on a weekend. Ben goes for the butt. So... lube up."

Mina blinked at her girlfriend. "Butt? You mean..."

"He's an ass pirate. Not JUST that, but, well, you're not getting very far if that's off the table."

"Uh... hey... um..."

"You're shittin' me. You've never done anal? You're twenty-five and in this day and age a cock has never penetrated your butt?"

Mina's mouth moved twice before she managed to speak. "No. I, uh, right. Never."

"Oh, hell. You are SO set! He gets to break your ass in! We just need to figure out how to break the news, he'll be desperate to make a good impression. And that cute dress really shows your rear off."

Andrea's happy laughter trailed her out of the car. After a moment, Mina followed.

"Uh... what if I don't..."

"Hey, it's fun. So long as he gets you off first. Tongue, fingers, good pussy fuck. Get me good and hot first and I love one through the back door. Just make sure lots of lube. Ben knows what he's doing back there."

Andrea popped the trunk and they each grabbed a backpack and she closed it softly. She led Mina along the fence and the walk and up the stairs to the door where she stopped and turned. Muffled sounds of racing car engines and gunfire and explosions came through the large window.

"Let's do this," she quickly undid the third and fourth buttons on Mina's dress, the brunette looked down and her ponytail shook as she mouthed a 'what' at her friend, "hey, tits and ass. You got the whole package. Why'd you wear that super push-up bra if you didn't mean to USE it, eh? I know why at work, but, first impressions!"

She spun and grabbed the doorknob and pushed it open. Male laughter and whoops of encouragement were clear. Andy walked into the hall and Mina followed, her eyes went again to her now well-exposed cleavage. Ah... well. She DID have some good tits, so...

"Oh, fuck me sideways," Andy had taken the left and disappeared as Mina had slowed. She walked quickly to catch up to her friend and practically bumped into the blonde's back. She tried to understand the sight in front of her while the sounds of mechanized battle raged just to her left.

A woman had obviously just released Ben's cock from her mouth while her hand continued to grip it, she sat on the sofa between him and the black housemate. It took Mina a second to recall his name. Trevor. The woman held his cock in her other hand. Both were erect. Fully erect, Mina thought.

"You're Andy, hi! I'm Charlotte," the woman said, before she twisted and bent at the waist and sucked Trevor's cock into her mouth.

Her legs were splayed, each across a housemate's knee. Between them, the redhead, Sammy, was on his knees and busy eating her. He glanced quickly, smiled. Ben's and Trevor's faces clearly concentrated on the video game as their hands worked their controllers. Mina's eyes dashed to the far corner, where the last housemate was in an easy chair and just as naked as the others!

She'd finally broken through her reticence to tell Andy about her crush, and her friend had convinced her that a pizza and video game night would be a low-pressure opportunity to hang with Ben. She'd met all of the housemates, but only casually, although she'd thought she'd caught some lingering looks from him. But she'd been too shy to say anything until two quick martinis and a long dry spell had loosened her tongue.

"Uh, Andy, who?" She said softly.

"Charlotte," Andy said and shrugged. She put her pack on the same thread bare chair with Ben's. She nudged Mina and the brunette handed over her pack but her eyes were locked on the strawberry blonde in the middle of the crazy sex scene.

That woman, she was... older. Not, OLD, but thirties? She flipped from Trevor to again suck Ben's cock in and her force seemed to have increased. Ben's face worked through expressions and his body humped.

"Oh, ah... shit," he said and Mina glanced at the exploding vehicle on the screen before she looked back. Ben's head was back and his eyes closed. His hips pumped up as this Charlotte apparently brought him to climax!

"Yeah! Winner and still champeen!" Trevor shouted as the television blared out a celebratory victory theme of rasping guitars and bass. Ben's body settled down and the woman released his cock and flipped over to put both hands and mouth and within moments Trevor's body mimicked Ben's before she sat up and back and pressed Sammy's head and her hips pumped into his face.

"Oh, yeah," she said before she simply moaned and her body shook. After a moment, she grabbed Sammy's shoulders and he rose and gave her a quick but apparently deep kiss.

Should she leave? Mina didn't know what to do. Andy said there was plenty of casual nudity in the house, one bathroom and shower per floor meant everyone used whichever was available and with a steady stream of hook-ups on all sides you had to have a relaxed attitude. But this? She'd never described anything close to this.

Then the woman on the sofa kissed Trevor and Ben and nudged Sammy away and stood.

"Hey, Andy, uh, yeah," Ben said.

The older woman walked quickly and offered her hand to Andy, who took it. "I'm Charlotte, but they're all just calling me Mrs. Robinson this weekend."

Andy released the hand and shuffled sidewise. "This is my friend Mina, from work. Mina, this is, uh, Charlotte."

The brunette shook the offered hand. A hand that'd been... The woman was crazy pretty, naked except really nice blue heels as high as Mina had ever seen, taller than both her and Andy, as tall as the guys, almost! Her tits weren't large, but they were... perfect wasn't a strong enough word, and her tummy, she must work out like a demon. And... no tan lines, but, covered with... cum? And her hair, gooey. She'd never seen anything like this except in videos!

"C'mon," Charlotte bent and grabbed a phone from its spot on top of a purse then nudged the two younger women, "there's still pizza and plenty of beer in the kitchen. I'll explain everything."

Andy snorted but led the trio through the side passage toward the kitchen. Fresh sounds of revving engines and throbbing guitar chords followed them, along with shouted oaths and threats.

"That's a beautiful dress, Mina," Charlotte said as she walked alongside the younger woman, "that dark pink's a good color for you and it shows you off perfectly."

"Um..." she started to respond but trailed off.

Andy laughed softly as they entered the kitchen, pizza boxes, plastic tubs of picked-through greek and green salads, garlic bread and paper plates on the table. She went to the fridge and opened it.

"Want one... Charlotte?"

"Those two have as tasty cum as I've had, but certainly."

The blonde handed one over then popped a second and thrust it into Mina's hand. She looked at it then at Andy, who popped the top on another.

"After the show we just saw, think we all deserve one!" She tapped Mina's can then Charlotte's and after a bit of hesitation, Mina followed the other two and raised hers to her mouth.

"So, Charlotte," Andy looked down then up the naked body, "what's the story here? It's not like we're all that fussy about clothes, but, hardons are a bit... unusual."

"They're very, very hard," Charlotte said and winked, then she handed her beer to Mina and tapped her phone, "Ben's a friend, we know each other through work. He's offered me refuge for the weekend. Here."

"That's a living room... something's...," Mina squinted at the offered phone.

"It's been emptied. I can see marks in the carpet," Andy tapped the screen, "who's... ah. This your house?"

Charlotte nodded and tapped and her text history came up. "Here."

Both young women read quickly.

"Oh... your... husband... robbed you? Your... HUSBAND?" Mina's face showed shock. Charlotte shrugged.

"Not sure it's robbery, he left my clothes behind. It was a... shitty afternoon, I saw all this while I was at work," Charlotte said as she blanked the phone screen and set it on the table before she retrieved her beer and took a long swig, "and I didn't want to go home. That picture's from my security system and who knows, maybe Mr. Shitheel and his Silicone Sidepiece will come back and burn the place down. He probably emptied the place 'cuz he knows the prenup's locked down tight."

"I've always had doubts about the plan twelve year old me came up with to be married by thirty," Andy said, "think this has put the final nail into it."

"Then Ben happened by. I've wanted to fuck him for, well, for quite some time. And knew it was mutual. With us it's just lust, but I knew about his living arrangements and I decided to take advantage."

"Take advantage?" Andy's question.

"I'm here for absolute free use for all of you until Monday morning."

"Free use? You're...," Andy looked at Mina's blank expression, "okay. Rewind. Like the videos?"

"But for real," Charlotte smiled broadly and put her left hand on Andy's shoulder, "for all of the housemates. ALL of you."

She flashed forward and kissed Andy, whose eyes went wide for a moment, but she held her stance. Then her eyelids drooped and her mouth opened to match the other.

Mina stared. She knew her friend had implied she was flexible, but mostly their discussions were about Andy's guys, Mina's guys too rare to bother with. Andy's good ones, bad ones, and worst, the booooring ones. But here she was, one hand holding a beer, the other caressing a shapely, bare tit, her tongue in an apparent battle for its life against another woman's!

But what had she said. Ben. About Ben. But more.

"You... Ben...," Mina said.

The two women broke the kiss and both turned to look at Mina.

"And what does 'free use' mean?"

"I got her tipsy after work and she finally admitted her secret crush on my housemate Ben," Andy said, "I've been meaning to strip her naked and tie her up and tickle it out of her, but gin worked."

Charlotte chuckled as Mina felt her face flush.

"Ben," Charlotte said, "you've chosen well. Me being free use means any of the housemates can have me sexually anytime, anywhere, in any way they want. Until Monday morning. Two, three, all four or even five at once, like earlier. Shoulda seen it! But, one addendum. No outside guys, but outside chicks are fine. So, Mina, sweetie, you can have me too if you want me. I have toys in my bag in the other room, you want to test drive anything."

Mina stared, her mouth open, at the older woman. Then she looked at Andy, who grinned.

"That's what it means, girlfriend," then she turned toward Charlotte, "but I don't think you'll get much mileage from this one. She wants Ben, but we have a problem."

"No...," Mina said, "you can't—-."

"She's a butt virgin," Andy said, "and Ben's—-."

"All in on the ass action," Charlotte said brightly, "he buggered me something fierce already! Trevor too. Must be something in the pipes in this place."

Mina knew her face was redder than this weird, horny, pretty, old chick's hair! She looked at the two smiling faces.

"This is going to be so much fun," Charlotte's sadness was gone, "helping Ben pop this sweet girl's ass cherry! Don't worry, Mina, baby, me and Andy'll make sure he does it properly."

Andy nodded and grinned. She and Charlotte tapped beer cans and both drained them in long swigs. Mina's head swivelled as she looked at each in turn.

"Ah! But, Mina, good thing you've got this weekend head start," Charlotte said, "like I said, it's just lust between me and Ben. But, you should be warned, Monday'll be a different game. Her name's Marianne, bit older than you, younger than me. She's got a world-class set of tits on her, but, mmm, nothing on what you've got. He's the reason her and her team aren't totally up shit creek at work, so... only reason he's not railing her nonstop this weekend like she wanted is I got in the way. So. Might want to get your hooks in now."

"Char," Andy said slowly as she looked at Charlotte, "any time, any way, any where?"

Charlotte nodded. "Feel free to wake me up. I've already climaxed more since 5 p.m. today as I have in months!"

Andy set her empty can on the table then threw her arm across Mina's shoulders and turned them to face the all-but naked woman.

"I'm going upstairs, gotta get changed, then," she stuck her tongue out at Charlotte, "why don't you take this one in and introduce her properly to Ben. But... first, I think..."

Andy squatted and quickly ran her hands up Mina's bare thighs and under her dress and pushed it up from its mid-thigh length until she found the bikini panties.

"Wha... Andy!" She squealed. Andy laughed as she pulled the underwear that matched the dress down her friend's legs.

"Step out, girl," Andy said firmly. Mina looked down, then at Charlotte, who nodded. Mina obeyed and the blonde worked the cloth past black, high-top sneakers and stood and held up her trophy.

"What about the bra, Charlotte? Think we should get that off, too?"

"Nah, Ben likes getting 'em off. And it's front hook. Leave it for him. C'mon, Mina, let's get a fresh round of beers for everyone and some waters, let Andy go get ready. You like Maniacal Motor Madness IV? What we're playing tonight!"

Andy kissed Mina's cheek that reddened again before she ran off through a different door. She whooped and spun the dark, pink undies in a raised hand.

"Uh... I am pretty good at it," Mina said as Charlotte loaded her arms up with beer cans and bottled water. Then she yelped when the woman undid another button on her dress to expose her almost to her navel and quickly adjusted the bra to show even more cleavage.

"Ben goes for the butt," Charlotte said, "but he's definitely a tit man. Marianne's gonna have hers in neon on Monday, so hit it hard. Poor Ben, two beauties fighting it out!"

Mina looked down, but with her arms full couldn't do anything. She looked at her tutor.

"What about fighting for your husband? Silicone..."

"I didn't have to fight for him back when, now I know why and he's shown he's not worth it. You'll have to decide, but I've worked close with Ben over a year. He's above average in a few ways."