Charlotte's Free Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAHHH! SON OF A... FUCKIN' BI...," Jeanine shouted as her tongue was forced to concede when her neck arched and her eyes squeezed shut. Charlotte laughed as all three pulled rapidly back and before Jeanine settled she and Charlotte were again impaled with ruthless force.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck...," Jeanine's voice was hoarse, guttural as it mixed with hard, puffed breaths from the trio that surrounded her.

It'd taken Trevor and Charlotte a few strokes to refine their timing for their daisy-chained ass fucking, but the sudden synchrony showed that they and Jaime had reached the needed level of sexual adeptness. Jeanine's large tits were pressed against Jaime as she'd given up the attack on his tonsils and she rested on her elbows with her head alongside his, non-verbal moans and stuttered grunts that might've been pain, or pleasure, or some combination of both, were as much as whatever portion of her brain still capable of control could manage. Even Charlotte's nips at the dark flesh had become sporadic as the pace of the fuckiing had increased.

Suddenly, Jeanine's neck flexed and only a preternatural reaction from Charlotte prevented her having her nose broken and a wave ran the length of the dark body that bounced the pile to force yet another bed to scream its terror and dismay.

Her scream was primal before it devolved into even deeper reaches of her mind. "AAAHHH... FUCK! FUCKITY..., OH."

Liquid splashed from the tightly packed crotches as her trio of attackers kept up their assault. She pushed and humped and more goo gushed with each penetration.

"Give it... to her, c'mon... keep her go...," Charlotte said between grunts as the three of them stroked and Jeanine keened as her body bucked. Droplets flew across bodies and the bed as its desperation at the pile deepened and wood groaned and thudded. Flesh slapped against flesh. Jeanine's eyes opened and closed as her wail continued.

"Oh... ah... I'm...," Jaime grunted, Trevor let out his own hard grunt. Jeanine's eyes locked open and with a full-throated scream she pushed up and shook the bodies on top of her sideways.

"MINE! NOT HERS!" She shouted as Trevor retreated at light speed as his knees left the bed and Charlotte flew sideways with a maniacal laugh. A stream of sticky goo gushed from her pussy as she rose from Jaime's cock and she, Trevor and Charlotte hit the mattress at the same time.

"Wha...," it was multiple voices drowned out by the booming thud as the supports gave way and the mattress and box springs crashed to the wooden floor. Echoes resounded and bodies bounced.

"Fuck that," Jeanine's voice was as commanding as Charlotte's had been and with a straight arm pushed the laughing woman to the far side of the bed, "get away, bitch. Mine."

She reached and grabbed each cock and pulled them toward her face. Jaime blinked but rose and spun and Trevor shuffled to obey. She stroked both greasy cocks and opened her mouth and eyes and looked at one and then the other.

Jaime went first, a shot that landed across Jeanine's left cheek and lips before she turned slightly and Trevor's cum landed mostly on Jeanine's protruding tongue, with drops hitting her chin and opposite cheek. She stroked both men and directed their offerings onto cheeks and chin, her neck and across breasts midway between Charlotte's and Mina's in size. As each man groaned, she went still and turned to look at the older woman who was on her knees, grinning.

"Clean 'em, slut," she commanded and Charlotte quickly obeyed and fell to all fours. She licked along Trevor's cock, before she swallowed it whole and he shuddered and she repeated the treatment with Jaime. She quickly alternated as she licked and sucked at crotch and thigh flesh, with special attention to the glistening liquid that covered Jaime. After a few minutes, Charlotte again sucked Trevor's half-mast cock fully into her mouth but this time turned to catch Jeanine's eyes.

"That's a good girl. Now... clean me," she said and waved hands at the tendrils and drops of white that contrasted with her skin, "and be thorough."

Charlotte released the cock and kissed the ebony head before she turned. She sucked Jeanine's left nipple before her lips found the nearest droplet of cum. She sucked it up and worked across the sweaty skin in pursuit of others, with a lingering suck on the second nipple.

"That's a good girl," Jeanine cooed, as the other woman worked her way along neck flesh before she found cheeks. She spiraled around as she honed in and found lips. The two women's tongues danced with a fluidity that belied Jeanine's earlier tempestuous attack on Jaime. After a moment, she broke the kiss. Charlotte licked her lips and let out a 'mmm' sound. Jeanine looked at her.

"When you came to the door, bitch, naked and covered in cum at not even eight in the pee emm, I wondered if I should really come back. But then, it struck me. Leaving a house full of hot boys and their bursting balls with nothing but an ancient, broken down gringo girl to take care of them? No way."

Charlotte grinned at the twinkle in the other woman's eyes and her barely successful effort to keep her gruff tone and after a moment even Jaime and Trevor smiled. But she lost the fight when she continued and Charlotte bent and quickly ran her tongue past the prone woman's closely-cropped black landing strip and then her gooey slit and arose again licking her lips.

"But that... is no doubt the hardest I have ever...," she stopped and reached up and Jaime bent. This time their kiss was slow, their wide mouths pressed tightly and their tongues twined in a slow ballet. Then she nudged him slightly.

"Sorry we broke the shit out of your bed."

"That's okay," he said, "I needed to get rid of the boogeyman who lived under it."

They all turned at the knock on the door. An instant later it was half-opened and Sammy stepped into the room, others behind him.

"Is anyone dead in here? Long as it's not Charlotte, I'm hoping so, I need to kick my compost pile in the back into high gear. We'll dump 'em in there."

"We're all alive... more or less," Trevor said to a few light laughs and head nods, "although, well, bit of repair might be needed."

"Good thing it's an old house, likely woulda gone through the floor on a new one. Now, it looks like Char is finished in here."

"Had us a bit worried," Andy said from behind him, Ben and Mina added 'yups,' "okay, c'mon you two, I still have the strap-on Char used on me. Mina's had her first butt fuck, now she's opened up I think we'll up the ante."

"Uh, what?" Mina's voice came from the hall.

"Yup, girlfriend, me and Ben gonna give you your first DP!" Andy bulldozed the couple as Mina's shocked "what" echoed in the hall and the last view from the room was of a blonde braid flying.

"You have something in mind, Sammy?" Charlotte said and she shifted to make the strap-on she still wore obvious.

"Yeah, keep that on. You'll need it."

Char laughed as she quickly kissed the others and slid off the bed. She bent and grabbed her bag as the fake prick bounced and led her way.

"Hey, Sammy," she said and he pushed the door open and gave a quick head tilt, "Andy mentioned you do graphic design? Can you put together a video?"

Sammy pushed the door open. "Uh, sure. For what?"

"I'll show you in the morning, we have work to do right now," she said and he nodded. He welcomed her kiss as she walked by and he goosed her ass.

"I call dibs until morning," Sammy said in a firm voice, Jeanine laughed and Trevor and Jaime looked between the two.

"I'll keep these two busy, if they can handle one more round," Jeanine said. Sammy laughed and pulled the door closed.

Maid to Order

"Ow, my poor butt," Mina said as she approached the stairs to the ground floor with Ben and Andy, "I'll never sit down again!"

Andy put her arm across her friend's shoulders. "You loved every moment Ben had his cock up there. And you didn't mind the dildo when it was in there, too."

Ben rubbed Mina's back and squeezed her ass cheek. Her head swung to look at each and her shower-damp hair swished across bare skin between the thin straps of the way too small tank top that Andy had told her to wear. "And... both of you same time..."

"You loved that too," Andy purred, "you screamed at us, 'fuck me harder,' and you blew all over Ben's cock. His bed is so soaked."

"It's a mess," Ben offered a weary sigh, "but the washer in the basement gonna go on strike after this weekend."

"If we don't break it," Andy said, "it's not like it's not already hardly better than beating our clothes on the rocks at a stream."

The two housemates laughed. Mina looked at Ben's solid chest. Andy had pulled out two clean tank tops and had given her the pale, pink one and had kept the blue one for herself. Andy's was tight across her chest and her blonde hair had been freed from the braid and was likewise damp, but that meant Mina wondered if her own tits would be less exposed if she didn't have the tank on. It was only that her nipples matched the cloth for color that they weren't more visible through the cloth, although depending on how she moved her areolas were sometimes visible. At least their pussies were covered, well, if they didn't move too quickly.

"Not like we're going outside immediately," Andy said, "we don't get the morning newspaper, so you won't have to go fetch it."

Mina had, as usual, let Andy talk her into it, clean ankle socks the final key to the convincing. Not that any of her friend's advice had been bad this weekend so far! Then, Andy had insisted Ben wear only shorts. Tight shorts.

Her pussy was sore. Her ass was sore. Her jaw hurt. Even on the past occasions when she'd had sex... she'd never had SEX, not if last night had been SEX. But seeing Ben... big, strong... that cock displayed by clinging cloth... what the hell! She wanted to just bend over and let him... STOP! She'd never been so horny! Then he brought her mind out of its lust. Replaced by hunger.

"What's that smell?" They stopped at the top of the stairs and listened.

"Who's down there? Everyone else up?" Andy said.

"No, Trevor, others, sounded like they're still up top, I heard the shower going through the pipes. Must be Sammy and Charlotte. Unless Mike and Heather cut their camping short."

"Someone's cooking," Mina said and the others hummed in agreement, "smells... good."

At the foot of the stairs they stopped. To their right, there was someone, no, more than one it seemed, bustling about in the kitchen. Then voices drew them to the left in confusion.

"Hey," Sammy said as he looked up from the sofa, a naked Charlotte on his left, her hair damp but restored to its natural beauty, next to him.

No, Mina thought, she STILL had those heels on! She'd obviously showered, but even without makeup and having fucked everyone in the house over and over, she looked bright and her face... Mina didn't think she'd looked that good when she'd first arrived yesterday with Andy. Hell. She'd never looked that good!

They'd pulled the coffee table over and he worked at his laptop. Coffee mugs sat either side of the laptop. And. Sammy had shorts and a sleeveless tee on. Charlotte's hand was in Sammy's crotch and although slightly obscured, she'd opened his shorts and was jacking him off while he worked.

"This is wild footage, Char," Sammy said, "you've been tracking them a while?"

"Yeah," Charlotte said, "use that one. Got it. I believe in keeping one's friends close and one's enemies closer. But i really did not expect the house thing. It's just so... petty."

"Okay, you two are in here," Andy said, "did Mike and Heather come back? But she hates cooking..."

"Got this?" Charlotte said to Sammy.

"Yup, let me stitch it together and we'll do a run through."

She kissed his cheek and bent to give his hard prick a deep swallow and quick suck then stood up and grabbed the mugs, a finger through each handle. "Let's go, I'll introduce you." She walked over and quickly kissed each new arrival before she led the confused trio into the connecting walkway to the kitchen.

"What's up with that, Char?" Ben asked and Mina and Andy both added uh-huhs.

"Putting a video together for me," Charlotte said, "for tonight."

"The Founders' Dinner?" Andy beat Ben to it.

"Oh, yeah. Special treat," Mina wondered at Charlotte's momentary tone. Away from Ben, Andy had told her in confidence the woman wasn't simply Ben's acquaintance and fuck-toy, but the owner of the company where he worked! No wonder she was such a... boss. But... hell, she'd had her house cleaned out and her husband... and for just a moment her voice was steel. But then it softened.

"But for now, breakfast," the 'boss' said as she led them into the kitchen.

A man and a woman worked at tasks at the table and stove and moved around each other in what looked like synchronized chaos. Both wore black and white checked chef's pants, white blouses and those white what are they... Mina struggled.

"Toques," she blurted out. And immediately put her hand in front of her mouth. The chef couple both looked at her with broad smiles and nodded their heads.

"This is Marcel and Maria," Charlotte said, "the Frenchy Chefs."

"Oui," the female of the pair said, "ve are very French."

Then she grinned.

"Fortunately, they cook like they're British," Charlotte said and the pair shook their heads.

"No call to INSULT us," the female chef said, her accent now a broad, American one.

"My grandfather," the male said in what would best be described as a Boston Irish accent, "after whom I'm named, was from France. We think. He'd been chased out of there at least. Fortunately these shores are more welcoming of, how do we say it, those of less salubrious backgrounds. Like the woman who called us here today."

Charlotte laughed, but nodded. "And, this is Ben, Maria, if you want to give him a test drive after breakfast, you'll need to clear it with my lovely Mina here. But she's a sweet and generous girl."

Maria gave a quick laugh. "So, Mina. If my pancakes are fluffy enough, a quickie?"

Mina stared at Ben, Charlotte and the chef in turn.

"And the blonde beauty is Andrea, but call her Andy."

"Hey," Andy said as all heads turned toward the entrance from the hallway, as Trevor led Jaime and Jeanine in.

"Ah, good. That's Trevor in the lead, the hottie is Jeanine and her beau Jaime. All, this is Marcel and Maria."

"Okay," Trevor said, "what?"

"Nothing that smells this good," Jaime added, "has ever been cooked in this kitchen."

Both guys had clean but old shorts, the cloth thin, and tees. Jeanine's apparently borrowed shorts were snug around her hips and the cropped tank top left the bottom swells of her breasts and her taut abs exposed. All had combed but damp hair.

"This pair of wandering five star chefs," Charlotte said and Maria laughed, "owed me a favor. I'm calling in a few this weekend. I asked them to come by since I told them that all of you had put in some significant exertions last night and needed sustenance."

A murmur ran through the housemates and their guests as the chefs nodded and returned to their work. Mina looked at Andy and mouthed 'how' but the blonde simply shrugged.

Mina cooked regularly for herself and even friends and prior to her degree and an office job, she'd worked front of house at a few restaurants. It'd been obvious the moment she'd seen them that these two knew what they were doing. Who can call someone up in the middle of the freaking night to come to a house and cook for strangers? She glanced at the 'boss.'

"Sammy suggested we set up the picnic table in the back, so it's ready. Maria does the best omelettes in the nearest four states, so put your orders in. Sausages, more, all coming. And."

She walked to the fridge and pulled it open. "Since we drank all the beer, plenty of room. Fresh orange juice. And..."

Marcel gestured to a silver urn on a corner of the countertop. "Fresh coffee."

"That isn't ours," Ben said. The toque bounced as the male chef laughed.

"Course not, we know our audience."

"You all," Charlotte waved across her lovers, "give them orders if you want, and get yourselves coffee and juice. Then get out of their way, unless..."

Maria held up a large, shiny knife. Her grin was friendly. Mostly friendly.

"Unless you want to lose something. Sammy and I have work to do," Charlotte said before she quickly refilled the coffee mugs and returned to the living room.

Marcel flourished a pencil and paper notepad while Maria flipped the knife through an intricate dance with her fingers. "Orders?"

*****

"Hey, Jaime," Jeanine said as she nudged him in the ribs, "who the hell are they?"

He looked away from his conversation with Ben and toward the back door to the house. Two men stood there, one whose pale skin and blonde hair almost glowed, the second about as far toward the blackest hair and skin it seemed possible to have.

"Hey," Trevor was the first to speak, "help you guys?"

They both grinned as the blonde one spoke. "I'm Phil, this is Lance. Our Lord High Mistress told us to check with you all. Said you could point us to what needs doing."

He gestured at the front of his shirt. Both wore thin, grey slacks and pale yellow short-sleeved shirts that had a 'NOT' in a gothic font and 'Maid to Order' in cursive below that.

"Doing?" Andy managed as she scanned the confused faces around here.

"We're the maids, it seems that there's laundry that needs doing," Phil said, which pulled some 'huhs' from a few folks, "but we've apparently got some repair work too."

Lance's right arm rose, he had a red tool box in it and a small, cordless drill in his left hand. He spoke in an amused tone. "Someone smashed a bed, it seems, although not even that makes this the strangest callout we've ever had from Her Nibs."

"Her Nibs?" Andy's confused tone again conveyed the group feeling.

"She of the strawberry-blonde hair," Phil said, "she who shall not be named by proles such as us."

He winked.

"But if ya'll would be good enough to show us to what needs cleaning and bed making and, well, the smashed up furniture, we'll get started. Oh, and," he pointed at the picnic table and the detritus of breakfast on it, "leave all that. We'll be getting to that soon enough."

"So... wait," Ben said, "you're here to do our laundry?"

"And fix my bed?"

"This house looks like it could use a fair amount of work," Lance said as he twisted and his eyes scanned the rear wall then at his partner, "we'll get 'em a bid, eh Phil?"

"That we can do. Now, if someone can show us to the salt mines," Phil said as he pulled a notepad from his rear pocket and Lance brandished the drill, "we'll get to work. ID the rooms for us."

The housemates looked at each other for a moment before Jaime stood. "It's my bed, I'll take 'em up, give 'em the names, if no one minds. Back in a bit."

He kissed Jeanine and she slapped his ass as he stood to elicit laughter around the table. Phil followed him through the door and Lance brought up the rear.

"Cooks? Maids?" Ben said. "What the hell?"

"You know her, Ben," Andy said, "you can't tell us?"

"Well, she's uh, something of a force, so I'm not exactly surprised. Nothing since 4:55 yesterday has been normal. But all this..." He let his voice trail off and shrugged.

"Hey," Trevor said firmly, "this is the best breakfast I've had in, uh, probably since I was twelve or something!"

"Second that," Jeanine said.

"But I think I'll ask if we have more surprises coming," Ben said, "plus... I need a coffee refill."

"You lost a whole lot of liquid last night," Andy said, "and I know where most of it went."

She gave Mina a hug and the curvy brunette's face reddened.

Coffee mugs refilled, Ben led the group into the living room.