Charlotte's Free Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that we've dealt with us grubby business people," he said and the crowd accepted his intentional pause to laugh, "I'll hand the floor over to Mayor Cooper and she can hand out awards to the City's fine nonprofits."

He shook hands with the stout brunette as they met halfway. She waved as he continued from the stage.

"No kids here," Ben said as he nipped at Mina's neck and she tightened her pressure on the cock that was hidden by nothing but thin, tight cloth, "but there are some kid's charities they'll mention. I'll put you on the table and fuck your brains out soon as that's done."

She laughed and twisted to kiss him as whatever the Mayor said simply passed around them.

*****

"Hey, Andy. Is that your name, Andy?"

The blonde turned slowly, as did most of the others in their crew. She'd noticed Mina and Ben and felt reasonably certain her cute and sweet friend had definitely shucked the shell she'd been hidden in. At least for this weekend. The curvy cutie had hiked up that all but transparent dress, freed Ben's cock from its cloth prison and was on her tippy toes to slide it between her legs. With the presentations done, the house lights had been lowered, the house music cranked a few notches and the drones wandered far and wide and hadn't found her. A knot of people moved as if they imitated people who imitated people who were dancing. But if a drone did flutter by, her pussy wouldn't be obvious, but the actions of her hand that blocked such a view would be obvious.

Andy looked at the man who'd spoken. One of the generically generic swells in an actual tux, not the sweet suits Charlotte had arranged for 'her' boys. Next to him was a woman, light brown hair and a very low, straight neckline held up by nothing more than brave spaghetti straps that mostly failed to cover tits bigger than Andy's but not quite Mina's beauties. There were a half dozen others a few steps behind Generic and Brownie.

"So," Random Generic Dude said, Andy wasn't interested enough to even read his name tag, "can you use that whip? Or you just a poseur?"

Andy drained her gin and tonic and tossed the glass. Generic's eyes were slightly glazed but he had enough to catch the glass as a couple of ice cubes hit the Generic Commercial Carpet.

Moving her gaze to his companion's face, Andy unclipped the whip. She felt some of her crew approach but she used her free hand to stop them, heard them obey when she gestured to give her room. She tilted her head slightly as the brunette glanced at Generic then back at Andy, obviously confused. Andy unrolled the leather strap and with a flourish swung the tip in a circle above her head and behind.

With them watching she pointed at table '11' with her left arm. Each table had a floral centrepiece and someone had pushed that table's close to the nearest edge of the circular table.

Without a word and again holding the brunette's eyes she took a step to her left and faster than anyone could follow there was a crack that caused Generic and Brownie and the rest to jump. Stuttered laughs from behind Andy.

After the immediate shock, male faces turned to smirks as Andy coiled the whip. She held it and pointed the handle at her.

"You, Brownie," Andy growled and the woman took a second to accept the name, "get that for me, will'ya, please?"

She'd kept her drawl heavy, played up the social gap that didn't exist in any way except reality. Brownie shrugged and walked to the table.

"Uh, this? What?" She spoke slowly as she picked up a deep red rose from the tabletop, the slightly opened petals and four inches of supporting peduncle snapped cleanly. The rest of her group tightened their eyes as Andy repeated the whip spin and used her free arm to gesture and Brownie shuffled backwards.

Her yelp followed the whip's crack as it flashed just in front of her. A dark pink rose landed green with its green peduncle up before it fell sideways and rolled slightly. Andy pointed and Brownie picked it up and held one in each hand.

"Shit," Generic said, a sentiment repeated by a couple of those behind him.

Andy crooked her finger and Brownie brought the whip-cut flowers. Andy took the pink one and placed it behind and on top of Brownie's left ear. Then she took the red one and inserted it between the rounded tits to rest on the plunging cloth of the dress before she ran a finger across the hidden right nipple and quickly fingered the strap and then found the other nipple. She smiled.

Brownie's breathing was deep and Andy put her fingers under the young woman's chin. At the blonde's best guess, they were the same age. Just hadn't had their paths cross. A huffed moan that was suddenly muffled caused Andy to glance to her lef and she directed Brownie's gaze as well. Mina had apparently just blown a load and pushed back against Ben, her mouth open as she pulled her hand from the clit she'd obviously just flogged to completion. Her friend's eyes opened and blinked.

Andy smiled at Brownie's shocked look that morphed to lust once she realized what had just happened. That'd been pushed further when Mina's hands went behind her and worked at... something. Andy pulled their eyes together.

"Your turn," Andy's voice was rough. It wasn't a question. Brownie blinked.

"Back over there," the blonde said with a gruff order.

"I've seen her practicing with that whip in the yard," Ben said, "trust her, if you're not already convinced."

"Hey, what the fu...," Generic started but a combination of Andy's flicked fingers and Brownie's attention locked on her as she backed up caused him to trail off.

Andy used finger motions to adjust Brownie's position, saw the confusion but also the tongue that flashed across lips.

"Don't move. Not an inch," Andy growled as she spun the whip over her head.

Andy had tried this, but never on a living person. Especially not a stranger, probably from a rich family and likely with their senses of humor surgically removed. Charlotte had made clear that any embarrassing scenes triggered by the crew would mostly land on her strawberry-blonde head. And that she welcomed it. She said any bridges for her still up would be blasted to bits by the mystery video... so.

A second. Two whip cracks separated by a second. A chopped-off wail from Brownie started after the first and ended with the second and Andy twirled the whip over her head and coiled it with a last flourish. Andy pointed with the handle to the woman.

The all but naked woman.

Each whip crack had cut a dress strap and the cloth still billowed as it settled around Brownie's feet in their high, strappy, silver heels. Her g-string matched it for color. Her tits might not quite be Mina's, but they were impressive. Her mouth locked open as she looked down her body. The red rose had coincidentally landed on top of the piled cloth.

"That's my girl," Charlotte's husky voice pulled everyone's attention as she appeared from the far side of their table. She paused long enough to whisper into Sammy's ear before she kissed his cheek. The redhead grinned and nodded and stepped away as he pulled his mobile from a jacket pocket. The Businessperson of the Year went to Jaime and Jeanine.

"Set this on the table for me, please?" Jaime nodded at her request and he accepted the plate. Then Charlotte walked over and put her arm across Andy's shoulders.

"She is damned fine looking, Andy. Think she can eat pussy?" Then she spoke to Brownie in a firm tone. "Leave that. C'here."

"Hey," Generic said. Charlotte turned to him.

"You're Spinrad's boy, right? Brandon." He raised an eyebrow but nodded. "And that means our naked beauty must be his baby girl. All grown up, she is."

"Ah... I'm not nak—-," she said before she again yelped when Charlotte grabbed the g-string and pulled it down her legs.

"Now you are, Cherise. Tell your brother to not worry. I'm going to make sure you have the best night of sex you've ever had. But you have a job first."

She grabbed Andy's and Cherise's hands and led them to a chair. Cherise smiled and spun and dropped to her knees with her back to the drop tablecloth.

"Sis, what," Brandon said. She waved a hand in dismissal.

Charlotte nudged Andy and she put one foot on the chair and laid the lower, front flap of her dress over that thigh. She used her hand to pull Cherise's face into her crotch.

Charlotte kissed Andy. Then she looked at Mina and the curvy brunette nodded.

*****

"Remember what I told you earlier," Mina said to Ben in a husky voice, "you and Trevor can only DP her when I'm watching?"

"Yeah," Ben said as Mina stroked his erect cock that was still hidden between them.

"Well, I'm watching."

They watched as Charlotte used her left hand to wrap Trevor's neck and her right hand worked at the zipper of his tight slacks. She kissed him deeply as she reached into his slacks but kept it there. She broke the kiss as he moved his mouth to work on her neck and nip at her ears.

"After winning that award, I'm very horny right now, my cunt is so wet," she said in a clear voice. Not only Brandon's group but others had edged into a rough semi-circle. Andy caressed Cherise with her whip as the kneeling woman licked and sucked at the blonde's crotch.

"I have one here for that. But I need more. Mina, sweetie, can I borrow that hot buck of yours?"

Mina smirked but stepped clear to expose Ben's prick, as hard as it had ever been. She pulled him and nudged him so Charlotte could kiss him as she likewise exposed Trevor's hard prick. The crowd murmured.

"You'll need this," Mina said as she reached into Ben's jacket pocket and pulled out a small plastic bottle, "always come prepared and and always be prepared to come."

Charlotte returned to kissing Trevor as her hand traced slow strokes the length of his dark cock. Mina led Ben behind her and popped the top and quickly rubbed lube on a cock destined for a tight, dark entrance.

Lube applied, Mina grabbed Charlotte's dress and pulled it up to her waist, which confirmed her lack of underwear. Not that anyone on the floor hadn't already confirmed that when she'd accepted her award on the stage. She and Mina grabbed a cock each and with her heel-enhanced height and their slightly bent knees they were perfectly placed. First Trevor's, then Ben's cocks, forced their way into her body as they stood and she lowered herself.

It took a few strokes before the trio found their rhythm. Mina grabbed each man's ass and encouraged them to up their speed as Charlotte accepted neck kisses from both guys. Charlotte looked over and let out a gleeful yelp when Sammy gave her a thumbs up.

"C'mon, you two call this a DP?" Charlotte growled. Both of them huffed and held her shoulders as they forced their way up with hard pushes.

"Yeah," she said, "THAT!"

Jeanine spun and grabbed Jaime and kissed him hard. After a moment her spun them again and pushed her back. She laughed as she scrabbled at his zipper and let out an 'oof' when her ass hit the table. It rocked but steadied as she hopped to land on it and Jaime pushed her dress up and she guided his cock into her slit.

Charlotte moaned and grunted as she was repeatedly impaled by the two very impressive cocks that had her at their mercy. Andy arched her neck back and let out a long, satisfied moan before she stepped back and quickly threaded the whip under her lover's arms and pulled Cherise erect and they kissed.

The crowd's rhythm faltered and soft exclamations sounded. Norman, accompanied by his daughter and her lover, pushed through the crowd. A dark-haired man about his age stood alongside.

"I thought I'd seen every sort of disrespect in my time," Norman said in a stentorian voice, "but I think this is enough to disqualify you, winner or not. Not to mention Security is on the way."

Charlotte nudged Trevor and Ben when they slowed and they kicked up their pace again. She bent so she had a view of her antagonist. Mina shifted to stand just behind and to Ben's side, also facing the arrivals.

"Ah, Howard. Your daughter is just there. She's passed every test," Charlotte said, with a choppy rhythm as she was repeatedly doubly impaled with considerable force, "she'll be ready for my boys next."

The man snorted and stood to his full, considerable height. But his eyes were drawn to the smiling face of his daughter, clad in only her heels and the dark, pink rose in her hair. She snuggled against Andy, who used the whip to caress the young woman's large breasts and pussy, topped by its tiny triangle of brown hair.

"And you, Norman," Charlotte said firmly, "why don't you tell everyone the REAL reason your daughter went to Dubai. And why she took MY husband along?"

"What?" He snapped. "That's none of your business. And..."

The house lights suddenly dimmed even more and the opening horns of Aaron Copland's "Fanfare for the Common Man" sounded out through the large space.

"What the hell," Norman shouted.

Gasps and exclamations rang out across the room as attention was pulled to the screens.

"What the FUCK!"

Norman's daughter shouted as she was displayed on the screens, naked, with one man fucking her from behind and the second spit-roasting her with his cock in her mouth. A few feet away, the man who now stood next to her was in a chair, fully clothed, both arms on the chair, as he watched the scene.

"Oh, yeah," Julie said as she pulled her mouth off the cock, "you like to watch. Better than what you had with that bitch wife of yours."

She sucked the cock back into her mouth as the two men fucked her.

"And my guys are better than he ever was," Charlotte said in the sudden silence, before eyes were pulled back to the screens when the opening lyrics of "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling" rang out.

The scene changed to a fly through of Charlotte's emptied house, flashed cuts showed the furniture there and then the space it'd occupied. Confused sounds from the crowd. Charlotte laughed and nudged the cocks that assailed her to more fervent effort as Mina reached between her and Ben and worked the zipper before Charlotte wiggled and Mina pulled the dress off.

A male voice rang through the room, obviously someone experienced in narration.

"Using inside knowledge, the thieves disabled the security system. Or... so they thought. But one camera soldiered on."

A view from the outside of the house captured the large truck, the logo of a local company well-known as a subsidiary of Rococo Development. Chop cuts showed anonymous movers as they toiled in and out of the front door and opened garage before Julie and Charlotte's soon-to-be-ex-husband appeared just before the truck was locked up and everyone drove off.

The crowd murmured at the scene. Norman stood slack-jawed but Julie glared with hatred at Charlotte. She reached and grabbed and held the man at her side as he tried to disappear into the crowd.

The music switched to "We're Not Gonna Take It" before the video cut to a scene of Julie, her hair covered, as she met with a group of sheiks. One of them was notably the man who'd been fucking her earlier in the video. They all smiled as they signed papers and shook hands. In the background, Charlotte's husband hovered.

Then the video changed to an anonymous figure in a Guy Fawkes mask, white with rosy cheeks and the trimmed, black moustache and vertical strip of black hair on the chin.

"There is a question, Norman Rococo," an electronic voice said as gloved hands gestured but the mask betrayed nothing behind it, "from your stockholders. Your company is broke. Bust. You just whored your daughter out to get your partners in Dubai to bail your ass out."

"That's a lie," Norman shouted.

The figure on the screen held up a piece of paper. "Every newspaper and blogger in the city has just been sent this. It's also been posted on Twitter. We'll let everyone decide for themselves about your company's financial situation."

He stood silent and stared at the screen.

The music changed and confused faces watched a coffin on a carriage, pulled slowly by two horses. A nasal voice asked if their money was good, would it buy forgiveness? Before the casket was followed on that gray afternoon.

Charlotte appeared on the screen, seated at a table, her hair perfect but naked, her breasts perfectly displayed.

"I hope you all will be happy, I know I will be. I'm in fact, very happy right now, for everyone who's watching me get fucked into a coma!"

The crowd's view whipsawed to the smiling face on the video screens and the live woman who was, indeed, apparently being fucked into a coma by two men who grunted as they slammed their pricks into her front and rear.

"And, Julie. I don't know what he might've told you that he's going to get. You can have the furniture. That's all you'll be getting. I was tired of it anyway. Send all the lawyers you want. They'll know what it feels like to lose. Now, you're all broke as shit and totally owned, so you might all want to head home and start working on your boot licking skills. You already have the spit roasting down. Maybe you can sell the furniture."

The face on the video screens grinned for a moment before she stood up, to reveal she was totally naked. She turned and a redheaded Sammy met her at the edge of the screen and she wrapped herself around him and they kissed.

"Now, everyone," she said through all of the speakers as she turned her head, "get naked and fuck."

The screens went dark.

Charlotte's live scream was clear and piercing in the sudden silence.

"Oh, FUCK! YEAH," she let out staccato grunts as her body shook and she pumped back as Trevor and Ben brought her to a blistering climax. After another wave she pushed both of them and dropped into a squat.

"Help him out, Mina, baby," she shouted as she grabbed Trevor's cock. Mina obeyed and stroked Ben's prick as Charlotte did the same to Trevor. Both guys jerked their hips as they let loose and covered cheeks and lips and nose and her now-exposed tits in sticky threads of white cum. She pulled a last bit from each with her mouth. Then she rose and grabbed Mina and pulled the younger woman into a tight clinch and their mouths met, tongues in obvious action as cheeks flexed.

After a few moments she grabbed all three and turned them to face where Cherise still snuggled with Andy.

"Hey, Cherise," the brunette looked at Charlotte, "wanna give this one a test drive?"

Charlotte nudged Trevor forward. "Might be hard to believe, but get him a drink of water and he'll be ready to go again."

A quick glance back and the young woman discovered that both her father and brother had disappeared, as had the Rococo crew. She locked eyes with a man and a woman who'd been part of her group. She smiled usedca finger to beckon them forward.

Andy kissed her and nudged Cherise toward Trevor. She met him and he put his arm around her shoulders and they went to to the table.

Andy met the approaching couple and looped Madam Discipline loosely around their shoulders. "I like fresh meat."

"Okay, folks," Charlotte said as she stood naked, wearing only another pair of blue heels, "I see way too many of you still wearing clothes out there. C'mon!"

A loud whip crack added emphasis. Another Rose petal bounced on table '11.' This time it'd been caught by a drone and broadcast to the room. Amazed shouts and applause as Andy's fresh female meat retrieved her decoration.

"If anyone doesn't want to get naked," Charlotte said, "they can talk to Madam Discipline."

A couple, both at least fifty or so, with natural strands of gray highlighting their hair, stepped forward. Charlotte turned and caught Ben and Mina as they kissed. They quickly came to stand alongside her.

"This s Ben and Mina," Charlotte said, "my treasures. I'd like to introduce Walter and Penny Jones. They're old friends of mine and I think you can all be good friends."