Chartreux Ch. 02

Story Info
The wedding night.
1.7k words
3.84
6.3k
11
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers

The next morning I got to the church early. Al, my best man, showed up at the last second, like he always did. I hustled him off to a corner. "Where did you find those dancers?" I whispered.

"What difference does it make?" Al answered. "In half an hour you're going to be a happily married man. You're never going to see either of them again. Concentrate on Brenda and your future with her."

"I know, but still I'm curious. They must have cost you guys a bundle. Did you go through an agency of some kind?"

"Yeah, it was an agency. It's weird, but they only charged for Leilani. Chartreux was thrown in for free. I didn't even know about her until they came to the back door, and I had made the arrangements."

"A free whore? You've got to be kidding. What did she look like?"

"You saw as much as I did. She wore the mask all the time she was there. No one ever saw her face."

The ceremony went off without a hitch. Brenda was the typical beautiful, radiant bride. We had about thirty guests, mostly our families. After the obligatory smashing of the cake in each other's face, we went to the restrooms to change. Al was in charge of returning my rented tux while Brenda's mom took charge of packing and storing the wedding dress. We endured the rice shower as we dashed to our car and got in. We stopped a couple blocks away to remove the streamers and tin cans tied to the car, then went to a car wash to get rid of the 'Just Married' markings.

We could only get a three-day weekend for our honeymoon. It was the most that our jobs would give us on short notice, so we decided to save the real honeymoon for our fall vacations. We headed off towards Gettysburg and Hershey. We didn't have any hotel reservations. Whatever we could find, we'd take. There wasn't any real plan except to be alone. We had been living together for three months, so the prospect of going to bed together seemed no different from any other night. It was just in a motel rather than at home.

Brenda insisted that I shower first. I didn't argue; it didn't matter to me. When I finished she went into the bathroom taking her suitcase with her. I figured that she probably had bought a new nightgown for that night, so I turned on the late-night news to kill time waiting for her to come to bed. I didn't notice until the closing credits of the newscast that Brenda had been in the bathroom half an hour. Another fifteen minutes passed before I heard the bathroom door open. I was sitting at the table reading a magazine. My jaw dropped to the floor when I looked up.

"Chartreux?" She snarled at me. She looked just like she did the night before, black cat mask, black dress and shoes, black nails and lipstick. As she approached, she clawed the air. "Brenda?" Another snarl louder than the first. The rumble of a stalking lioness came from deep within her throat. I put down the magazine and stood up. She circled me like a big cat cutting its prey out from a herd. Her eyes locked on mine. The rumbling continued. I was amazed at how well she made that sound. Her hands pushed the straps of the dress off her shoulders. It fell to the floor, and she kicked it aside without breaking eye contact with me. I now recognized her luscious body, and the black public hair. She continued stalking me like a fat wildebeest. When I was between her and the bed she pounced knocking me onto the bed. She growled loudly as she clamped her jaws to my neck. I half expected a strong bite. Instead she sucked on my neck. "Brenda, I swear I didn't know it was you last night." That remark earned me a bite on my neck where it joined the shoulder. Her teeth were sharp.

She was in more control than she had been the previous night. I attempted to roll her onto her back, but she was too strong. She folded her fingers between mine and bent my wrists back until I relaxed my arms. Her mouth left a trail of sloppy kisses across my throat. I froze in anticipation of another bite. Fear gripped me for a moment. I glanced at her left hand. Yes, it had a wedding band and an engagement ring on it which had not been there the previous night. I was not bitten. Her slit was sliding along my soft pecker. Slowly it responded as I relaxed to let her have her way with me. Her nipples popped up from her breasts. She lowered one into my mouth for suckling, then the other.

Chartreux/Brenda left a trail of wet kisses down my sternum to my belly. Her lips were so light on me that I laughed hysterically. The rumbling in her throat continued unabated. When her mouth landed on my inner thigh, I gasped with passion. Laughter instantly became breathless panting. Only one person had the ability to cause an instant change in me like that, and I had married her. I realized then that our future would be filled with constant lust for each other. My cock poked at her eyes. Fortunately they were protected by the mask. Her mouth engulfed my shaft urging me on to a rapid climax. Just as I was about to shoot off, her grip tightened on my root just like the previous night keeping me at the edge of cumming, but unable to cross the line to ecstasy.

Releasing my hands and my love muscle, she crawled up until her dripping cunt was directly over my mouth. She seated herself so my tongue probed her pussy while my nose was in contact with her clit. My hands kneaded the globes of her bottom; my fingers caressed the chasm between them occasionally brushing her rear door. She kept up the deep cat sounds even as my tongue and nose propelled her over the brink into a shuddering orgasm. After the third time, she got off my face and laid down on her back. Her hand wasted no time drawing me between her thighs into her steaming tunnel. Her knees were drawn up and her legs were spread wide allowing me the maximum penetration into her being. Suddenly her voice became very human as she screamed with passion and her pussy contracted around me. My ass bounced like a tom cat's in heat, and her body shook again. My loins became tighter. I could feel my feet curl into fists with my toes pressing into the balls of my feet. The first load of sperm rushed through my cock into her womb. Her love muscles began to cramp, and very much against my will and desire, I was forced out of her pussy. Her nails shredded my back. I lay panting on top of her fighting to catch my breath. She was equally exhausted, and her voice remained human.

When I passed the point of possible loss of consciousness, I lifted the mask from her face. The black hair, as I had suspected, was a wig. "I love you," I said between gasps.

"I love you too," she replied with the same difficulty. After a couple minutes, she continued, "You really didn't know it was me you fucked last light?"

"No, I didn't. Even Al didn't know who you were. How did you manage to pull it off?"

"Sally found out about the hula dancer from Al." Sally was Al's wife. "She told me. I didn't think too much about it at first. It seemed like harmless fun. Then I started thinking 'That's pretty lame.' You deserved something better, something hotter. I called the agency to see if they had anybody else available, but Leilani was the last dancer booked for that night. So I asked them if I could join in the fun."

"When was this?"

"Two months ago. They wanted to see me dance first because everyone would think I worked for them, and they wanted to do a first-class act. I had dance lessons when I was a little girl. They decided the black cat theme was ok, and that I would probably be good enough when the time for the show came around. I didn't tell them my real plan."

"How did they react to your fucking me?"

She laughed. "They didn't say anything. I think they're still in shock."

"I have to admit you're good. Especially with your voice. That must have taken a lot of practice."

"Oh, yes, but it wasn't nearly as hard as practicing the dance. I had to seduce an empty chair."

"You may seduce me any time you want. Where did you come up with that name?"

"It's a breed of black cats."

We took a few pictures of Brenda as Chartreux, both dressed and nude. The costume was packed away along with the wedding dress, and Chartreux went into retirement.

Life settled into a standard routine as we worked five days a week and tried to save a little out of each paycheck for a down payment on a house. We made love every evening before we went to sleep. She made some of the cat sounds occasionally just for a little variety. That, too, faded away after a few weeks.

We had been married four months when we suffered our first setback. On my way home from work one afternoon, my car started bucking like crazy. I pulled off the freeway at the next exit and headed for the nearest service station. The news came like a gut punch. The transmission had to be replaced. Cell phones didn't exist in '72, so I had to wait until Brenda would be home before I could call her to pick me up. It was ten o'clock before I got home. The repair bill was going to be around a thousand dollars. Since we both were on salary, overtime wasn't an option for either of us. Our only choice was to tap our house buying fund.

Answering machines were around back then, and we had one. Brenda went to check our messages while I showered. When I finished she was sitting on the bed waiting for me. She seemed even more solemn than when we got home. "What's wrong?" I asked her.

"We had one message," she said. "Remember the agency that Al hired the hula dancer from for you bachelor party?"

"Yes, what about it?"

"They called. They want to hire Chartreux for a party, exactly like yours."

HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers