Chartreux Ch. 01

Story Info
Frank has a hot bachelor party.
2.2k words
3.83
11.4k
16
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If there was an era you could relive, when do you think it would be? For me, it would definitely be the 1970s. I was in my sexual prime then, my late twenties and early thirties.

It was a time of great promiscuity, both for the country and for me personally. You could have a seat in a bar and be served by a totally naked woman. Well, almost naked. She wore her shoes and a smile, but nothing else.

Massage parlors proliferated. You could get a semi-decent massage for twenty bucks and a hand job for a five-dollar tip. For another twenty, you got laid.

In San Francisco, there was a theater that changed its entertainment from strippers to porno films. Between movie showings there was a live sex show. That's right. A couple came out on the stage and fucked. Naturally that only lasted a few months before the local blue noses put a stop to the paid couples. The theater kept the movies and hired strippers again. After they were down to their shoes and smiles, a member of the all-male audience was invited to come up and fuck them. Usually it was a boyfriend or husband who had been planted in the crowd who came up to do the horizontal dance. That way prostitution charges were avoided. Like all things that challenge the mores of the time, that, too, was eventually stopped.

Then there were the wife-swapping groups, or swingers. Orgies were held every weekend in private homes purposely set up for swing parties. The bedroom floors had wall-to-wall mattresses. The master bedroom was the group room. The rule was couples and single women only, but a single man could hire a 'date,' also known as a ticket, for fifty to seventy-five dollars. This kept the gender balance in line, otherwise there would be too many men and not enough women for what is essentially a couples activity. As long as the guy screwed any woman other than his ticket, it wasn't prostitution. I went to a couple parties; I'd guess there were more tickets than wives at them.

There's not much left from those heady days of the sexual revolution. Nudity couldn't be banned, but alcohol served by naked girls could be. Can you imagine a coffee shop or a juice bar with nude waitresses? There are still a few dirty movie theaters around, but the ready availability of rental movies, and then the Internet, killed the adult theaters. The old Hookers' Ball folded at the end of the decade. There were some attempts to revive it, but the glamour is gone.

I got married in '72. I had never worn a ring before then, and I made a comment that it felt like the wedding band was cutting off my circulation to which my bride responded, "It better!" My swinging single days were closed. Little did I suspect what was opening up on that highly important day in my life.

My new beginning started the night before the wedding at the bachelor party. It was held at my best man's house. I had been to several such gatherings before, so I expected it would be just a bunch of guys sitting around tossing down a few beers and telling a bunch of old dirty jokes. In spite of the old theory that the parties ran all night so the groom was drunk at his wedding, most broke up around ten with everyone still legally sober. No groom was ever even slightly intoxicated the next morning -- nervous, yes, but sober. I didn't think mine would be any different.

The first clue that my party was different came around nine o'clock. Some guy I hadn't seen before asked who the guest of honor was. All hands immediately pointed to me. A chair was set in the middle of the room, and I was instructed to sit down. "Ok, Frank," he said, "I understand you've been involved in many of your friends' bachelor parties. They want to repay you for your thoughtfulness, so they have arranged some special entertainment for you. Gentlemen, please put your hands together and welcome Leilani."

A lovely girl dashed to the center of the room from the hall as some Hawaiian music began on the stereo. Her only garment was a hula skirt. She was definitely not Hawaiian, but she knew who to dance the hula. Her breasts were huge, at least 38DD in size. Her blonde hair was long and silky. The traditional hula tells a story with hand gestures, but I didn't care about that. Her enormous tits held my attention. When the second song began, she sat on my lap and unbuttoned my shirt and removed it. I wasn't wearing a t-shirt, so she pressed her naked tits against my bare chest. After a couple hugs, she pointed to the clasp on her skirt and told me to unhook it. As the catch opened she stood up letting the skirt drop to the floor. Her shaved pussy stared me in the face. She put her hands on the chair seat on either side of my lap and dragged her long hair back and forth across my lap until her face was completely obscured from the audience. She bobbed her head up and down simulating a blow job. The guys were hooting and hollering and were having a good time. This girl, as everyone knew, was a professional dancer, not a hooker, and the blow job simulation was just for fun. Everybody knew exactly what she was doing, and we all went along with the gag. As the music ended, she sat crosswise on my lap, kissed me with her tongue entering my mouth, and wished me a happy marriage.

I figured that was the end of the show. As Leilani disappeared into the hallway, all the lights went out and another number began on the stereo. "Gentlemen, I give you the mysterious, the exotic Chartreux!" One by one the lights were turned back on. Another woman, this one dressed completely in black with jet black hair, entered the room. She wore a very ornate black mask shaped much like a cat's face. Only her hands and her black lipstick coated mouth could be seen, Her long-pointed fingernails were painted black. Her movements were very slinky and feline. She was walking upright, but her hands seemed to claw the air and pull her towards me. The first part of her set was removing my shoes and socks. She kept up the cat theme as she slowly stripped out of her dress. The black mask, shoes, and nails stood out in sharp contrast to her pale skin. As the song ended she sat down on her haunches, crossed her arms in front of her and placed her hands on the floor. She snarled at me like a tiger and lowered her head.

This woman's body wasn't nearly as voluptuous as Leilani's. Her breasts were big, but more like a 36C. Actually, she was a lot like Brenda, my fiancée, now my wife. Brenda has light brown hair, not black like this woman whose pubic hair was also very black.

As the music began again, she slowly raised her head and growled. She stood up and took my hands in hers to pull me to my feet. She ground her hips against mine and put her arms around my chest squeezing her tits flat against me. I could feel her nipples getting harder. My cock was beginning to respond. I wondered how far this would go. She knelt before me and unbuckled my belt and opened my zipper. Slowly she lowered my pants to my ankles and helped me out of them. They were tossed on the clothes heap beside my feet. She snarled loudly as she grabbed the waist band of my shorts and yanked them to my feet. The room was silent except for the music and her feline purring. My dick stiffened as she kissed my belly. She rose slowly to her feet while kissing my left ribs and nipple. The mask scrapped my shoulder when she kissed my neck. I attempted to help her remove it, but she slapped my hand and shook her finger in my face. She returned to kissing my neck and chin. Her nipples felt like stones pressed against my chest. My stiff rod rubbed her slit. Her breathing betrayed her state of arousal as did mine.

She avoided my lips and began kissing my right side beginning with the already hard nipple. Her hot mouth on my ribs was pure ecstasy. Just as I expected, she avoided contact with my raging hardon. Once again she knelt before me. Her lips were on the front of my right leg. She tapped my ankles and I spread my legs. Her mouth went to my sensitive inner thigh. My breathing was coming hard and deep. I wasn't sure if I could stand the excitement much longer. She switched to my left thigh and placed firm kisses on it.

I was certain that I would spurt my cum any second. She gripped my rod tightly with one hand and cradled my balls in the other. The pressure on my shaft brought me back from the threshold of cumming without wilting. Her mouth encircled my nuts. One at a time she drew them between her lips. I was gasping for breath, yet her firm hand held my orgasm back. Her tongue went up my shaft from the root to the tip. She looked me in the eye as she took it between her black lips. She seemed to be daring me to recognize her, but, of course, I had no idea of her true identity. I certainly didn't care at that moment.

After a couple minutes she meowed as she stretched out on her back on the carpet. I desperately wanted to remove her mask so I could kiss her lips, but she had firmly indicated that it was forbidden. I began my portion of the foreplay with kisses on her neck and throat. Her breathing was becoming deep and slow, but she maintained the cat character with deep purring. Her breasts were firm beneath my lips; her nipples were small rocks perched on top of them. She clearly loved her work. Her ribs received the same treatment she had given mine. Her tummy was flat and taut. She quivered as I tongued her naval. She was holding back her orgasm, and I was determined to get her off.

Chartreux spread her legs wide. Her pussy lips were swollen with passion. Her clit pointed straight at my mouth. I licked her open slit gently. Juices flowed freely from her hot cunt. After my tongue brushed the folds around her clit a couple times, her legs clamped against my head as she let out a purely human scream of ecstasy. When she released my head, I crawled up between her legs. She hissed at me as she took my cock in her hand and led it to her entrance. I was completely buried inside her on the first stroke. She howled like a cat in heat as we thrust against each other. I rested my upper body weight on my elbows while she wrapped her arms around me and clung tightly to me.

Suddenly she put her hand on my chest and pushed upward against me. I was confused but I rose up slightly thinking I was too heavy on her, but she continued to push until only the tip of my cock was in her. She pulled off my meat and scrambled to roll over onto her knees. I quickly knelt behind her for reentry. She obviously wanted the guys to be able to see that my cock was actually inside her pussy. My pecker was poised to penetrate her cunt when she reached between her legs and pushed my cock upward until it rested on her anus. She shoved her bum toward me. My cock was so wet with her pussy juice that it began to open her ass. She pushed against me again and the tip of my dick entered her bottom. Her pussy had been tight, but her fanny was something else. She frigged her clit with her hand while I banged away in the back end. Within a minute my nuts contracted. I shot my first wad into her butt. She immediately pulled off me. The rest of my seed landed on her back. She reached around and coated her hand with my cream, then licked her hand. Picking up her dress, she snarled and dashed to the hallway as the music ended.

My friends began to cheer and whistle as I slowly staggered to my feet. A beer bottle was thrust into my hand. I looked at the hall, but it was dark. I saw nothing. I knew that there was a rear entrance to the house. Undoubtedly Leilani and Chartreux would be going out that way with their escort. I took a pull on the beer and sat down.

Married life would certainly seem tame after an experience like that, but it would be a memory to last a lifetime.