Chasing Chastity

Story Info
Chastity play with tease & denial, and light cbt.
1.3k words
4
3.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though they'd played with chastity here and there during their five years together, this is the first that Chase asked if Fiona would place him in chastity for the entire month of October. Fiona has Chase under both physical and mental chastity, and he may come to find that he's bitten off more than he can chew...

On this particular night, it'd been two and a half weeks since Chase had been in both forms of chastity and without having an orgasm. Fiona instructed him to gather his collar, leather mask, blind fold, wrist and ankle cuffs, and chastity cage, and bring them to the bedroom. She had a table next to the bed with the instruments laid out that she planned to use on him for "sensation play."

After removing his clothes, Chase knelt in front of Fiona and presented her with his collar, which she buckled around his neck. Next, she slipped the leather mask over his head, tightening the laces, one by one, and tying it securely. Then she placed his cock in a metal cage, locking it and putting the key on a chain that she wore as a necklace. Next, she inserted a remote control vibrating butt plug into his ass and set it on low. Adding his wrist and ankle cuffs, she had him lay spread eagle on the bed and proceeded to secure his hands and feet to the four corners.

She turned on some sexy music to play in the background and lit a couple candles, which added a sensual scent into the air. Turning down the lights, Fiona slowly stalked towards Chase, grabbing the blindfold on her way. She climbed onto the bed, straddling him as she nuzzled his face through the leather of his mask, making sure that her yoga pant covered pussy rubbed lightly across his extra sensitive balls. She gave him a deep kiss as she buckled the blindfold over his eyes.

Fiona sensually slid herself off Chase's body, lightly scratching her nails across his nipples and then cupped his caged cock in her warm hand as she whispered in his ear what a "good boi" he was. Reaching for the metal fork that she had chilled and waiting in a frosted beer glass, she very lightly began to drag the chilled, rounded tines across his inner thighs. This elicited a surprised gasp from Chase, but not quite like the one she got when she turned the fork around and pressed the cold handle against the underside of his balls. She took the cold metal chopsticks she also had chilled and dragged them across and around his nipples and other sensitive areas until his whole body was covered in goosebumps.

Next, she took up the Wartenberg wheel and started at the tip of his big toe and slowly worked her way over the top of his foot. She could hear his sharp intake of breath as she rolled it up his inner calf muscle, up past his knee to his inner thigh, up and over his pelvic mound and down the other leg until reaching his other big toe. Only then did Chase seem to exhale.

Fiona leaned down next to Chase's ear and said, "You should be careful in what you wish for." And with a gleefully wicked chuckle she placed the magic wand vibrator between his legs, right against his taint and turned it on a low variable setting. Enough to tease him and drive him wild, but nowhere near enough to tip him over into an orgasm.

She took the ostrich feather to him and began teasing him with long, slow strokes across his body. She paid close attention to how he reacted when she glided the feather across his balls. By this time, Chase is breathing heavily through his mask, and his arms and legs are twitching in his restraints. Fiona decided to see just how far she could push Chase's control. She placed the nipple clamps on him and slid her vampire half finger gloves on. These gloves have steel spikes going through them and she lightly pressed them into the meat of his upper thighs, carefully dragging them upwards and cupping his balls against the spikes, then running her bare fingertips against him, then back to the spikes again. Switching back and forth between the two sensations until he was moaning and panting.

She took off the vampire gloves and took up a silk scarf which she used to trail the ends across his body. Making sure she let the soft & delicate fabric trail between his legs. By this time, Chase is groaning and pumping his hips to feel more pressure from the vibrating wand between his legs and the softness of the scarf against him. Fiona gave him what he wanted for about half a minute. She cupped & rubbed him gently with the scarf in her hand before she took it away and left him aching for more...

Placing the scarf back on the table, she grabbed a vibrating bullet in one hand and a piece of plush faux fur in her other. She turned her laser sharp attention back to Chase as she told him how turned on she was by him being so mindlessly turned on for her. At this time, she also decided to turn up the vibration on his butt plug.

She turned on the curved bullet vibe to a mid-range vibration and held it together with the fur in her hand, and ran the vibrating fluff lightly across his skin, from the side of his neck all the way to his ankle and back up the other side. She took the soft, vibrating fur and ran it around in swirls across his inner thighs, up across his lower belly, then she went across his balls as he released a shuddering breath. He pumped his hips in desperation for firmer touch from Fiona, while also grinding his ass against the magic wand for relief from Fiona's torment.

Fiona watched him, waiting for the moment she saw him let go of all restraint to just feel. She was waiting for the point where he'd come to hit that coveted altered state called subspace.

When she saw him thrashing his head back and forth with almost animalistic moans being torn from his throat she knew it was the moment she'd been waiting for. She removed the key from around her neck and inserted it into the lock on his cock cage and released him from its cold, constricting embrace.

Once she had his cock free, she took up the supple suede mini flogger. She began with some strikes to his inner thighs, making sure she let the tails lightly graze across the sensitive tip of his penis. The strikes rained down faster and harder. She felt the slickness of her own arousal sliding down her thighs as she watched Chase's cock throb and grow thicker and harder under her ministrations.

Fiona set the flogger down and picked up the curved mini vibrator and turning it on the low setting she ran it along the underside of his cock right up to the ridge of the head. She stroked him for a few mind melting moments before climbing over to the side of him while grabbing her Lelo vibrating and suction toy. She laid next to him and put some lube on her clit and with one hand using the Lelo on herself and the vibe on Chase with the other, she brought them both to an orgasm that had them writhing against one another.

Fiona rose from the bed and unbound Chase from the restraints. She murmured to him reassurance and gratitude for him being such a good boi for her. Loosening his ankle and wrist cuffs, removing the blindfold and hood, letting him sit up slowly, she had water ready for him to sip on. She laid back down next to him to snuggle, spent, but well satisfied. They both basked in the afterglow of endorphins as their breathing evened and heart rates slowed.

Thank you so much for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it!