All Comments on 'Chasing EleMistriss'

by JessGabriel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More please.

LucieLou007LucieLou007about 1 year ago

Very hot story, really enjoyed that.

jwswinglejwswingleabout 1 year ago

Duh. OF COURSE, more. There is a lot of exploring to do. Strapons, from mild to Bad Dragons. Even squirting ones. Her double penetration with him AND a strap on. Her transition from two personalities to a complete one. Him getting over feeling different than the average guy, and happy just being him, whatever that turn out to be. At some point I feel like his room mate might come into play. Maybe she has a few other real friends to bring along. She seemed to imply she swings both ways, THAT would be fun, see them dom a female, the 2 women dom him, they tag team Els...Maybe he learns how to be truly dominant at times; and she learns to relish her own submissiveness. It's all there, waiting to be written. A whole world awaits. And that's before we deal with his family dynamic, what may already be kinky there, Work dynamics. Business associates they meet on trips. Oh, this could go on quite a while.

Will527Will527about 1 year ago

This was pretty hot, love the femdom side of it, although it was mostly giving him pleasure. A stricter domme would have used him more, teasing denying and then making him satisfy her more. But this was written so well, so erotic!

Paul4playPaul4playabout 1 year ago

Excellent!

Love the character development and the step-by-step exploration of their sexual intimacy.

And the sex was fun and arousing, too!

I would play with them….!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved this story, I love all your stories

DuncanitaDuncanita9 months ago

SO good... yummie!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessGabriel@JessGabriel
I am a voracious reader and I love reading books and stories between all gender combinations that push the boundaries of what mainstream publishing deems acceptable...aka, the smuttier the better. I'm a shy, Southern girl in my early 40's who is surrounded by sweet (mostly), ...