Chasing STARDOM Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That felt really good but you only get three more pumps," she said, briefly pulling her tongue out of Momo. "Make them count."

Momo ran her fingers through Hazuki's hair and pulled the woman tight against her cunt while I took my time to get my last three pumps in. After my final forward thrust, I pulled my damp cock from her gushing pussy and smacked it across her plump ass cheeks. Hazuki pushed herself up off the desk and gave Momo a passionate french kiss, letting her friend taste herself. Once the kiss broke, Hazuki turned to me, bent down and gave my cock a brief suck, further tasting the peach's leftover nectar.

"Fuck her fast and hard," she told me as Momo lay flat on the table, sliding her ass to the edge.

I lined my cock up to Momo's wet pussy and with a quick and hard thrust, six inches of myself vanished inside her. She let out a soft moan at first, getting louder as I followed Hazuki's instruction and went fast and hard. The other woman quickly hopped up on the desk and planted herself atop the moaning woman's face. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled before swirling her hips around as if she was hula dancing. Even muffled, I could still hear the loud exclamations of pleasure and lust coming from deep within Momo Kohgo.

If my brain had not been clouded, I would have been concerned that anyone walking near this room could hear what we were doing. Grunts, groans, moans and the sounds of sex-stained skin slapping on sex-stained skin were joyously deafening. After nearly two minutes of continuous hard fucking, I slowed my pace to give the woman's abused pussy a break. Eventually, I pulled out completely and rubbed the head against her ultra-sensitive clit, causing her entire body to jump. She stirred around and slid her face out from under Hazuki enough to yell at me.

"Put it back in! I was so close!" she yelled before slithering her tongue back into her mentor's cunt.

Not being one to disappoint, I jammed my cock back into Momo, put my foot up on the desk and bent her legs back until her feet rested on Hazuki's back. Soon after, Hazuki slid off of the woman, allowing her screams of pleasure to ring through our ears unmuffled, while she rapidly rubbed at her own swollen clit.

"Blow her mind," Hazuki said; juices flying off her fingers and adding to the sweat that was coating Momo's face.

Momo's brown eyes once again locked with mine as the entire world ceased to exist to us. She alternated biting down on her lips while her hands found their way to her tiny breasts. She alternated again, this time when it came to pinching a nipple at a time in rhythm with the rapid insertion my rock-hard cock was giving her. I knew I was doing my job properly when her eyes shot to the back of her head, her back sharply arched and she let out an intense howl of pleasure to a level I had never heard before.

"Holy shit!" she screeched through the start of her intense orgasm.

I slowed down my cock almost to halt, loving the feeling of her orgasming cunt massaging it while her entire body shook and spasmed. She grabbed my hand and held it tight until her body slowly came down from the intense high. Only a few seconds later, I heard a similar sound of orgasmic bliss come from a different voice.

"FUCKING HELL!" Hazuki moaned; her pussy lightly squirting all over her protégé's beat-red face while her legs kicked like crazy and her trso crunched forward..

I watched in amazement while Hazuki rubbed every last bit of energy out of herself. Once her body fell from its own peak she carefully laid back on the hardwood desk; her arms and legs spread wide in exhaustion. Momo was also very exhausted and barely moving except for her heaving chest trying to regain its lost energy.

"Your turn," Hazuki said to me as she rolled to her side and began to stroke her worn out friend's hair.

I knew after what I had just witnessed that it would not take long for me to reach my own climax. I picked up the limp, happy Momo and carried her a few steps over to the wall. She wrapped her legs around me as I pinned her against the wall and resumed the rough and rapid fucking. She stared at me with half-opened eyes, barely able to emote as my slick cock penetrated her tired body. All she could muster up in reaction were small, soft squeaks.

It did not take long at all for this entire situation to reach its final moment. I gave Momo a quick kiss on the lips before stepping back from the wall and helping lower her to her knees.

"Give the peach some cream," Hazuki said, suddenly standing next to me.

With her tongue sticking out and a smile on her face, Momo waited as I vigorously stroked my cock to completion. I let out a deep groan before a thick strand of cum shot out of me, landing right between her eyes and running down her nose. The next shot went high and added a white highlight next to the red ones dyed into her dark hair. Hazuki took hold of my cock and sprayed several more strands of cum across her face and tongue. By the time the last little sperm left the hole of my cock, the woman's face was a passionate mess of sweat, semen and pussy juice. The sight was made hotter by the smile on her face never going away.

As I stared at the beautifully satisfied woman, a flash went off next to me. Hazuki took a picture of the thoroughly pleased wrestler.

"That one is for you but if you want to show Saki, you can," she said, putting the phone in my hand. "I guess that bitch isn't totally bad."

Hazuki stepped towards Momo and helped her to her feet. She gave her a kiss on the forehead, tasting some of the mess. The girls shared another long french kiss while my tired ass fell to the chair.

We all took several minutes to gather our composure before we cleaned up and got dressed. It took some time to fully clean off Momo but once her face was dry, it was unfortunately time for the three of us to go our separate ways.

"Don't tell Saki I said she wasn't totally bad," Hazuki said, giving me one final kiss on the cheek. "Tell her I called her a nasty cunt. Maybe when it's time for my interview for your little project, I'll be in the mood for more than a few pumps."

Hazuki left the room, leaving me alone with Momo.

"Can I see that picture of me?" she cutely asked as I showed her the phone. "I can't believe I did something like that." She grabbed the phone out of my hand and fiddled around with it for about a minute. "There, I sent myself the picture and left my number in your contacts. I'm up for just a one-on-one meeting anytime. Also you can tell Saki I called her a cunt too, even though I kind of like her now."

Momo left the room, smiling back at me as the door closed. I was by myself for the first time in a while and my mind was still as hazy as it was when I first walked away from Saki. I wondered what the bean sprout's next mission would be and if it could possibly top this one. There was only one way to find out. I stood up and left the conference room, heading back to my temporary office.

12