Chasing Straights and Flushes Ch. 01

Story Info
The perils of hustling in poker.
1.6k words
4.33
2.4k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 07/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I crested the hill out of Henderson, I could see the beautiful and bright lights of Vegas. All I could think about tonight was getting payback from the creep that took my winnings, well more like stole my winnings. Payback is a bitch... and this BITCH is rolling into Vegas right now.

Nothing like having the valets knowing you by your first name. "Good evening Miss Alexis."

I just smiled at Jack and winked at him, knowing that is broad smile was bringing back memories from the last time I was here. He offered his hand for me to hold onto as I got out of my car. I know what he likes, because it is what I make him like. Black cum-fuck-me heels, slit dress that shows my tanned legs, and my slutty red nails.

"Miss Alexis, I will bring your luggage brought up to you real quick."

"Slow down and give me 30 minutes" as I squeezed his hand and wiggled my fingers. Jack's smile just grew, as well as the bulge in his pants. Something I looked at and acknowledged.

The valet's name really isn't Jack, but it is what I call him because he is a jackhammer in bed. He is tall, dark hair, slim, and has a nice 8" THICK cock. Jack is 22 and goes to UNLV and works on the strip to pay for college. I have to plead guilty here as I am the one that seduced him last year. He didn't have a chance. I am 30 years old, natural red head, tall at 5'10". The black heels put me over 6ft. Let's say that I draw a lot of attention. Once everyone stops looking at my height and red hair they will notice my very fit, shapely legs that stick out of my slit dress, my red lips, blue eyes and red nails. Then their eyes can't help but follow my cleavage to my gorgeous breasts. All natural, and the men... and their women notice the jiggle as I walk.

Once in my room, I freshen up and put on some of Jack's favorite perfume Trejor. I think the smell alone gives him a hard on. And right on cue Jack knocks on the door. I slightly open the door and stick my leg in the opening.... just because I am a tease. Jack pushes the door open and brings my luggage in. He is really wound up so I guess I over did it on the teasing.

"Listen Jack, I have to be in the poker room in twenty minutes and I am all dressed to the nines. How about I just give you a blow job for now. I promise I will text you later on tonight and you can enjoy my main course."

Jack was speechless, so I got on my knees and unzipped his pants and pulled out his throbbing cock. H must have been leaking pre-cum for the last twenty minutes, he was so wet. Nice and salty. I didn't have time to tease him so I just swallowed his fat cock and within thirty seconds he was trembling and moaning. And then I felt the first hot, salty spurt of cum! And then another, then another. He just didn't stop cumming. I thought he was going to pass out and I thought I was going to choke. I don't remember him ever cumming this much. I swallowed twice before his cum started dripping out of my mouth and onto my cleavage. Finally he relaxed a little and as usual I kept sucking for a few minutes more until I got all of his cum and his cock went soft. I stood up and kissed him, knowing that I had his cum all over my lips and chin. I told him to him thanks. Jack got his soft cock in his pants and walked out.

"Oh, by the way Jack, thank you for bringing my luggage up."

It was nice being in the poker room again. Smokeless, thankful for that. And the sound of everyone shuffling their chips with the background noise of slot machines buzzing. I was doing pretty good at the no limit Texas Hold 'Em cash table. I was really relaxed, getting good cards and enjoying all the lustful looks from the male players. I just grinned as I knew they weren't paying attention to their cards as much as my breasts. My flirting was working in my favor. Men are weak when it comes to a strong woman poker player.

Then Mr. Asshole walks in and sits at the same table I am at. Stew is the punk ass bitch that stole my winnings the last time I was here. I had won a large amount at a cash table and we ended up in my room later that night. He was a little drunk and we ended up fucking. Nothing special, trust me. Now Stew thinks he is God's gift to women. After faking his little love match that I should have received an Academy Award for, I dosed off for a few hours. I woke up and Stew was nowhere to be found. No big deal as I was headed to Reno anyways. About two hours driving down the road I looked into my purse to enjoy looking at my winnings when I realized that most if was GONE! That SOB Stew took it. THAT is why he high-tailed it out of there. Payback is a bitch. And now he has the balls to show up and sit at my table acting like nothing ever happened. I WAS SO MAD! I sent a text to Jack and told him to meet me at my room NOW! And told the dealer to watch my chips and that I will be back in about 30 minutes. Stew just watched me get up and start walking away.

"What's the matter little lady? Did I scare you away?" Stew said.

I didn't even acknowledge the little fucker. I got to my room, took a deep breath when I heard a soft knock at the door. I NEED A STRESS RELIEF. I let Jack in and told him that I was wound up and that I needed a really HARD fuck! I slip out of my slinky dress but keep my black heels on. In no time Jack is naked and walks to the bed and throws me on my back and lifts me up to the edge with my head hanging over. All I can see is his huge 8" cock coming towards my open mouth. I taught Jack how to face fuck me. And he started slow, letting my saliva coat his cock. And then he slowly goes all the way in and holds it there. He leans over and starts to spread my wet pussy lips apart. I am clean shaved with a little RED patch of hair for an air strip.

Once I am all wet Jack lifts me up and puts me on all fours facing away from him.. The bed is a perfect height, as he spreads my ass cheeks to reveal my pink, wet pussy lips. I can feel his grip on my ass cheeks get tight as I feel his cock head slide between my pussy lips. He teases me, just pumping in enough for the cock head to go in. In and out with just the cock head, and then wham! Jack slams his cock all the way in! And holds it there. My body starts to shudder uncontrollably as I have a massive orgasm. EXACTLY what I needed. It takes about a minute for my body to just relax and we are still there with my ass in the air and his cock buried in my pussy. Most of the time he will cum when I have an orgasm like that. I can tell he isn't done.

Jack pulls out and turns me over and I just look at him and I say "pretzel me Jack."

Jack pulls me to the edge of the bed and takes my long legs and pushes them back. I grab my legs and hold onto my heels and put them behind my head. I just love being exposed when I do that. Both of my holes are exposed and I don't care which hole Jack chooses. I just love that huge cock of his. Jack starts to rub his cock head on my clit for a few minutes until I start to moan, then without warning he goes down on me. I wasn't expecting that, but it feels good. Jack gets up and teases me with his cock head again. Rubbing my clit with his cock and just putting the cock head in. Once my breathing starts to increase, Jack stops and goes back down and starts to eat my pussy. Jack did this a few times before he buried his cock deep in my pussy. He starts to fuck me HARD while he rubs my clit. The whole time while my feet are behind my head. Jack starts to gasp for breaths and then pulls his cock out and cums all over my pussy, breasts and face. I can't believe he can still cum like THAT. I bring my legs back down and Jack leans in and kisses me.

"I want some cum kisses!"

Jack then scoops up as much cum with his mouth off my pussy, belly and breasts and gives me a juicy cum kiss.

"Thanks Jack, that is just what I needed and you need to get back to work."

As soon as Jack gets done with a quick shower and leaves, I take a good rinse off. It is a shame that I have to wash all that sex off my body, but I have a jackass that I have to deal with at the poker table and quickly!