All Comments on 'Chasing the Dragon Ch. 01'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
In summary:

WAT.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 9 years agoAuthor
Two things:

1) I, Dr. Awkward, do solemnly swear that everything you just read comes to fruition. This story builds a lot of mystery early on and spends a healthy amount of time resolving it all. It's not just a mind fuck.

2) There are some problems with my original posting of it. First, the spacing is problematic, making for a slightly (more) confusing narrative, and for that, I'm sorry. Second, as you'll see from the tags for this story, I have posted it incorrectly. I'm not trying to sneak a 'gotcha' into the Sci-fi catagory, and I apologize if that was a problem. If you liked what you read, however, I hope you'll follow it to it's future home. This story crosses a lot of genre's.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

I, Bearslady, do solemnly swear to follow this story through its various category jumps. It's well written, funny and has made me very curious to see where you are going with it. Lead on AwkwardMD.

wolf9696wolf9696over 9 years ago

well well well....i liked it....especially the mommy scene...wooooo.....i'll keep a weather eye out for the next chapter

hellturtlehellturtleover 9 years ago
i like it

Its good so far. That's my oppinion at least. And also looks like she roofied him just like she did that other guy

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 9 years ago

Loved it. Felt like you based Roxie off of Jinx? At least that was the kind of image I got of it, and I love Jinx so works for me. I can't wait for another chapter where hopefully things turn out as I hope with Roxie wanting to have some "real" sex with Brandon because she likes him and not just by slipping him a roofie (or whatever).

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 9 years agoAuthor
True story...

I had never heard of Jinx before a month ago. Jinx was released in LOL in October of 2013, and I wrote Chasing the Dragon in March of 2014.

The similarities defy belief, but it’s true. On the one hand, it's disheartening to have the wind taken out of your sails when someone else does it first. On the other hand, now there's a crazy music video for a character that so close that it might as well be Roxie scribbled in pink at the end.

thisguyrightherethisguyrighthereover 9 years ago
Very interesting...

I always enjoy peering into the creation of new worlds. This world has the perfect clash of vibrance and decadence that creates a setting somewhat similar to Dishonored. Speaking of Jinx, I would imagine the "haves" living above ground in a beautiful, but corrupted, Demacia, while the "have-nots" are banished to the sewers of Zaun that (somehow) has a happier nature than the streets above. It brings to question what one is willing to trade for success and fortune... happiness? Friends? Family?

This new world demands to explode in our faces... maybe literally... I anxiously await what you have in store for us!

griffin57griffin57over 9 years ago
Interesting

Read like a good sci fi novel. Reminded me of Blade Runner. You mix up action and humor well.

Theladder45Theladder45over 9 years ago
I've read all three and I've gotta say I'm digging your style.

This has been one of the few series I've followed for the story, rather than... Any way love the story keep up the good work and I'll keep giving you 5's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
killer start

The world building was amazing and so well done. The parallel character development was spot on. I thoroughly enjoyed this.

also this made me laugh:

"Stop staring, Beez! That's someone's grandmother!"

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Oh By The Way

I have, over the years, collected a lot of art (for this story and others). Be sure to check http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1496319 to see these characters and more!

illwindillwindabout 4 years ago

Well, that was some seriously messed up sex. Did she really hypnotize that poor guy into thinking she was his dead wife/lover just so she could get laid? Yikes...that is just...yikes. Am I supposed to care that she seems sympathetic afterwards? That's like a murderer sending flowers to their victim's funeral. She doesn't get to feel sympathy when she was the one that just reminded him of his grief.

To be honest, I was really enjoying the story. It was humorous, with a compelling plot that was set in an intriguing world. But if the sex thus far is indicative of whats to come, I can't see myself reading much more. I love futa stories, but not so much when they are posing as the dead wives and mothers of what are essentially their rape victims.

ScarelttScarelttabout 3 years ago
We just read this out loud to each other..

Wow...

The way you think is amazing!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

@AwkwardMD where did you find all this weird scenarios in your subconscious - all those sci fi related stuff? ….. so Roxie is having an impressive doorkeeper, sounds impressive and so this keeps a friendly environment friendly neighborhood ….. as Beez named it, why not letting “the motherfucker” doing the hack? ….. so this sounds intriguing for a first chapter

🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
1327 Followers
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES