All Comments on 'Chasing the Dragon Ch. 03'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 9 years ago

Nice. Now that Beez basically did what Roxie did to him with the drugs, he can't really be that mad at her anymore - so that's resolved for the most part it seems. I do hope though that he'll get on Roxie's good side even when she's on the stimulants. Not just because it seems a pain to have to wait 66 hours every time, but because it'd be more fun, even if less (or just different) emotional.

And I'm really starting to like the Motherfucker. Would be fun if you could develop him some to have a more active role in the future - rather than just as the backup character. Maybe more of a Jarvis kinda character? I get that doing so might conflict with the whole "not-accessing-other-networks"-thing and that even if it was voice-only it might make Beez's role as the hacker obsolete, but you get what I'm going for, right? In any case, just a suggestion, if something similar to that could be possible great - if not, you'll still keep writing great stuff just like you have so far.

Also - I'm gonna call it: Roxie's fiancée betrayed the group and is still alive out there!

griffin57griffin57over 9 years ago
Amazing story

You have invented an amazing world in three chapters. You made me care about the characters and look forward to more story. Damn you! Lol. Great job Kiddo.

thisguyrightherethisguyrighthereover 9 years ago
Most impressive...

Minus some parts that (very unfortunately) wouldn't fly in Hollywood, I would pay to see this movie. Twice. That's while not even getting what looks like halfway through it!

This is one of the best stories I've read on this site and I can't even wait to see how it ends, even if the ending forgets about plucking the heartstrings and tears them to shreds! Any story that makes me care about the characters that much is well worth any wait!

Agreeing with one of the previous comments, the Motherfucker has to be my fave characters... I can't stop thinking his voice is like Jarvis...

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 9 years agoAuthor
Far be it from me...

...to tell anyone how they should interpret my stories, but I always had Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock in my head when The Motherfucker talks.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years ago
I Had One Of The Most Horrid & Depressing...

...Days when I read this story, and was taken someplace else, hallucinogen or wotev,.... just good solid escapist fun. If I knew half of whats being talked about here by all the commenters I don't think it would make any difference, but I love the complexity. Somehow my mind wants to take it BACK in history and not forward... as if a part of this futuristic city was transported back into the middle ages... regressing into a feudalistic society where Roxie has become a knight errant, while Beez is her squire and muse, and the MF? Merlin of course... so good... you cured my ills "Doc", lol! Cheers! --- Josie <3

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594over 9 years ago
Damn good twisted tale!

There aren't many stories, anywhere, that will keep me riveted to the screen like this one did. The wachowski brothers could learn a thing or two here....not counting the second part which was boring. Nicely done. I'm looking forward to the resolution along with all the rest of your fans!

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years ago
Fucking awesome!

That’s all I have to say.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

WATER …… and BOY thought he is clever and smart …… Hilarious ….. just this “and don’t spray water in my faceagain “ just extraordinary fabulous ……. So now is this a power couple o they both using pills now and kicking bad men’s asses?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES