Chaste at Uni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay explored the app. "There's so many new options. Thank fuck we didn't have this one when we were at uni. Look, it knows us three are in the room," he said, pointing to a thermal image of the four of us standing in the room.

"Yeah, the doctor said the device can monitor what's happening in the room via ultrasound and infrared or something," said Sophie, using her own phone to open the configuration screen. She clicked each of the people from the red screen, and assigned the person to their user account. The thermal screen added labels, overlaying each person with their username.

"Now, this option I like," said Jay, swiping his finger to active an option.

"What? What option?" I said.

"It says if your cock attempts to get hard when you're within two meters of me, it'll send a shock. You shouldn't be getting turned on around me anyway," he said.

Although I didn't want to admit it, my submissive side was kicking in, and the extra control the group had over me was turning me. As my cock grew, I was sent an electric sting to my cock and balls. Looking at my own phone, I could see a notification, "Erection punished. Too close to user JAY."

Jay went back to the sofa and played a video game, while Emma and Sophie talked about some more of the new features.

While I stood there, Emma ran her fingers over the snake-like tube. I flinched, expecting a shock.

Watching her fingers so near my genitals, blood uselessly started to flow to my cock. Now out of range from Jay I was no longer being shocked, but still my cock had nowhere to grow into. I quickly became aware that the butt plug in my ass was inflating, as it expanded deeper and bigger into my ass. I moved my hips, trying to shift it around but it wouldn't move.

"It's much smaller than the last tube," said Emma.

Sophie explained how the cage shrank to the smallest possible size.

Reaching my hand down, I put one finger on the device, quickly pulling away as it shocked me.

"What the hell?" I shouted. My attempted erection immediately reverted, and at the same time the butt plug retracted.

Everyone's phone alerted, with a notification saying "Punishment Delivered. User BEN touched device."

"Baby, you can't touch the device. We've been through this. Only me, Emma and Jay can touch it," explained Sophie.

"Yeah, no chance I'm touching that," shouted Jay from the sofa.

I left the girls chatting, going into the bedroom to get a break from everything.

Naked, I lay on the bed facing down and thought of Sophie and Emma's naked bodies, and how much I wished they could stroke my cock.

As I became more aroused and the butt plug grew in my ass, my hips instinctively ground on the bed, as I made my cock rub against the bed sheets.

"Ouch," I screamed out as a shock was delivered. "Fuck," I said, as Emma and Sophie slowly made their way into the room.

The butt plug and my cock shrank.

"What were you trying to do?" asked Sophie.

"This thing is so much more sensitive," I said. "With the last tube, so long as I went slow enough to not vibrate the device I could grind the bed just for a few seconds."

"Well you shouldn't be doing that. Just leave your cock alone," she said.

Emma left to join Jay to play some games, and Sophie stayed and sat beside me on the bed, lifting her top off and letting me lick her boobs.

Sophie's phone alerted, and a message displayed saying: "User Sophie is topless."

"Fuck, how does it know?" she said setting the phone down. "How's the ass?" she asked.

"It keeps growing and shrinking," I said. "Every time I get aroused, it grows."

"Yeah, does it feel good?" she asked.

"No, it's strange. It doesn't actually rub against my prostate, it's almost like it missed my prostate completely and just fills my ass," I explained.

"Yeah it's supposed to miss your prostate. The point was I didn't want you playing with your cock, or your ass without my agreement. It turns me on so much baby," she said, looking at me with her large sweet eyes.

"How's this one?" she said, touching a button on the app, then setting her phone aside so she could take off her pants.

The butt plug grew, but this time pressed directly against my prostate. It felt like the plug was rotating, massaging my prostate every few seconds.

I saw another notification appear on her phone, saying "User Sophie is naked". But before I could comment, the massage distracted me. "Wow, that's amazing," I said, gently gripping my hands on the bed. It felt twice as good as when I used the anal toy before.

Sophie, naked and laying back in front of me, opened her legs and let me watch as she rubbed her pussy. Watching my pleasure and frustration at the anal toy was make her aroused.

"Come on then. If I'm treating you, you can treat me," she said, moving her vagina up to my face.

A knock sounded on the door, then Emma and Jay walked in.

"We're getting loads of messages," said Emma, her eyes open in excitement as she watched Sophie grind my mouth.

They joined us on the bed, getting naked themselves, causing everyone's phones to alert.

As Jay came closer, I flinched expecting a shock. But I realized the anal massage was distracting my cock from attempting to grow. I tried my best to avoid thinking of anything that could arouse my cock.

I loved the taste of Sophie pussy, and focused purely on giving her pleasure. But soon Emma and Sophie where making out, touching each others body. Even with my prostate being massaged, the distraction wasn't enough and I felt my cock attempt to grow into the tight cage.

"Ouch," I screamed out as I shock stung my cock and balls.

Closing my eyes, I tried to blank out the thought of Sophie and Emma kissing and touching.

"Ben, can you get Emma ready for me?" he asked.

Sophie unmounted my face, letting Emma lift her legs over me as they swapped positions.

My cock tried to grow again, causing another painful shock.

"Look, baby, baby you're leaking," said Sophie, thrilled as she watched some cum slowly ooze out of the chastity cage.

I moaned, licking Emma's pussy, feeling a slight relief as my cock emptied semen over the bed.

"No need for the prostate massage anymore," said Sophie, causing the butt plug to stop rotating and deflate.

"No please," I begged, wanting more. But no one answered my pleas.

Without the distraction of anal, every minute my cock would gently try to erect, quickly shut down by a painful shock which would leave me another minute before attempting another one.

"Jay, please can you disable the shocks. We're having fun, just for the session?" I begged.

"No man, you don't need your cock. Just try to forget it," he said.

But the control didn't help. By saying no, my cock attempted another erection.

"Fuck," I shouted as the pain was growing.

"That's wet enough," he said, gently pulling Emma off me and onto her back so he could penetrate her.

Standing back a few meters, so I could enjoy the show, shock free, I just wish I could get hard. I would have been happy with not cumming, if they could just let me cock grow.

Watching as Jay's thick cock penetrated deep into Emma's pussy, I moved closer for a better look. But I moved too close to Jay, getting a harsh shock that this time brought me to my knees.

It impressed me how long Jay was able to last, fucking Emma. When I used to to masturbate, I would always cum in less than a minute. But Jay's ability to keep going, brought Emma to a strong orgasm, making her body brighten and twitch in pleasure.

Looking over as Sophie, I could see her eyes open, and smiling enjoying every minute.

"Baby," she said to me, flashing her sexy eyes and pressing her boobs together. "Would you, and Emma, mind if Jay put his dick inside me too?"

"What, oh, Sophie, I don't know," I said. "Shouldn't we really have sex first," I said.

"We've done everything to each other, what is one more thing," said Emma, exhausted still enjoying the aftermath of her orgasm.

"You sure you're okay," Jay asked Emma.

"Fuck yeah," she said sitting up to watch.

"Wait, no, Sophie. Shouldn't we be each others first," I stated.

"Baby, I don't want you to have sex. I love keeping you chaste. It's such fun, and I get so wet just thinking of you being locked away unable to cum," she said.

Every time she talked about me being in the cage, and how much she loved it, shocked me at how much she made my own frustration sound like a good idea. Trying for another erection, my cock was delivered another harsh pain bringing me to my knees.

"Ben, I'm sorry buddy. Look I'll disable the shocks. You can get hard around me, today at least," he said, taking his phone and disabling the two-meter restriction.

"I'll do one better baby," said Sophie. "I'll let you out of the cage and you can watch, if you let me fuck Jay."

Not thrilled at the thought of Sophie having her first time with Jay and not me, I couldn't help wonder when the next time I'd be let out of the cage would be.

Not really thinking, I blurted out: "Yes, okay."

"Oh thank you baby," she said, running over to me to give me a hug.

"Emma, you're good?" Jay said.

"I can't wait," said Emma.

Pulling a box from under the bed, Sophie brought out two pairs of handcuffs and brought them over to me.

I was so turned on, as Sophie pushed her naked body into mine and locked one of my wrists in the cuffs. She connected the first handcuff to the right pillar on the bed, then the second one to the left. My arms reached out fully, pulling on the hand cuffs slightly.

Using the app, she unlocked the chastity cage and slid it off my penis. I instantly grew hard, and the feeling of relief from a simple erection was amazing.

She removed the ring but was careful not to touch my erect cock once.

"Baby, the piercings, can you take them out," I asked.

"No, I like how your cock looks with them in," she said, moving back and laying down on the bed, with her legs spread in front of me, my cock pointing directly towards her.

I pulled on the handcuffs, but there was no way to bring my arms in. Unable to touch my cock in any way, or even bend down to rub myself on the bed, I could only dream of stroking my rock hard cock.

Looking up I watched as Jay moved onto the bed and knelt over Sophie.

Emma had a large smile, and Jay turned around and winked at me. Everyone was having a great time, and even though I was frustrated and desperate to cum, my cock showed I was having a good time too.

Jay moved slowly, asking Sophie if she was comfortable several times, before pushing his cock gently into her wet pussy.

"Oh, that's good," she said, giving Jay the all clear to go faster.

My cock was still rock hard, helpless and frustrated.

Picking up speed, Jay pushed harder causing Sophie to moan. Laying on top of her, I watched Jay's balls dangle between Sophie's legs as he penetrated her.

You would think I would have been devastated at the sight of some other man fucking my girlfriend. But it didn't feel that way. Seeing her in a pleasure I'd never seen before, moaning louder and moving her body more rhythmically than when I do her with the strap-on, brought me joy.

Sophie's moans became louder and I watched as her arms wrapped around Jay's body, bringing him closer to her in time for her to orgasm harder than she'd ever done before.

"Fuck Jay, Fuck Jay," she repeated.

"Emma, I'm ready to cum. Want to go again?" Jay asked Emma, as Sophie rolled over, curled in a ball still shaking in pleasure.

Emma lay back, smiled and opened her legs, letting Jay fuck her again. It didn't take Jay long until he was moaning like the girls, ejaculating a large load into Emma's vagina.

Throughout the whole show, my cock didn't one lose its stiffness.

With no other option, I stood in front of the three of them, looking wrecked and catching their breath.

"Baby, did you enjoy the show," said Sophie, reaching out her foot and pushing into my balls. It was the first action my cock had received in ages. It almost made me cum from that alone.

"I did. It was hot. Maybe you've changed your mind, and want my cock now?" I asked.

Sophie smiled as she sat up and moved closer to me. "But we're having so much fun. Why change things," she said, rubbing my arm, then moving her fingers over my balls, cupping them with the palm of her hand.

My body shook from the contract, as I looked her deep in the eyes, begging with my eyes for her to let me cum.

Rubbing on my balls, she moved her face towards mine, and kissed me on the lips. "Baby, thanks for letting me fuck Jay. That was amazing."

Walking away, she put on some underwear then lay in bed beside Jay and Emma.

"I think we're going to go for a quick sleep. Why don't you stay there enjoying some time out of the cage, then we can get you back in when we wake up," she said.

Trying to protest and pull at the handcuffs did nothing. She had already made her mind so I watched as she tucked the three of them into bed, and went to sleep.

My cock stayed hard for the first half an hour, not moving once. But over time, my legs and arms started to hurt, and as the excitement wore off my cock shrank, staying flaccid while I impatiently waited for them to wake up.

Eventually Jay woke up and sat on the edge of the bed. "Fuck, you're still handcuffed?" he asked.

"Yes, Jay, please can you unlock these?" I asked.

"I dunno. Sophie, Sophie," he whispered, but neither of them woke up.

Looking at the chastity cage on the dressing table, he said: "You know I can't unlock you unless you're back in that cage."

"If you unlock me, I promise I'll put it right back on," I said.

Jay thought for a while, before declining the offer.

"Sophie, Emma," he whispered, louder than before.

"What? Go away," said Sophie, putting the pillow over her head.

"Sorry man," said Jay, walking towards the door.

"Please, Jay, please, my arms are starting to hurt," I explained.

"Really?" said Jay, looking concerned. "Yeah that can't be good for your arms. Okay, you owe me one for this."

Taking the chastity cage from the table, he opened the ring and looked away in disgust as he wrapped it around my cock and balls. He quickly slid the tube over my cock, not touching me once, and clicked it into place. Thankfully my cock was smaller than it had ever been with Jay being so close to my genitals.

Unable to access Sophie's phone, he used his own app which allowed him to lock the device on Sophie's behalf. The device locked securely.

"Ah cool, it's locked and Sophie can unlock it again. It won't even let me unlock it now. Let's get you out of those cuffs," he said, taking the key and setting me free.

Pulling my arms down I sighed in relief and thanked Jay.

I lay in bed between Sophie and Emma and went to sleep myself, dreaming of a fantasy where I actually get to have sex with either of them one day.

-------------------

Chapter 15 - Home again

-------------------

When Sophie woke up, she pulled the sheets off in a panic and looked down at my cock. She sighed in relief when she saw it was locked up.

Looking at her naked body, my cock wanted to get hard, but my mind was moved to focus on the inflating butt plug in my ass.

"How did you get free?" asked Sophie.

"Jay put the cage back on me then let me free," I said.

"You didn't cum?" she asked.

"No, Jay wouldn't have let me," I said.

"Oh good," she smiled, as she left the bed to have a shower, while I stayed in bed lusting over Sophie.

When she had finished, I had my shower and dressed, join everyone in the kitchen for some breakfast.

"Looking forward to seeing your parents?" asked Emma.

"Yeah it's been ages. We're going to leave in an hour. But I wanted to ask you guys for your opinion. Since Ben, with your help Jay, stayed honest and didn't cum last night, I wanted to reward him. I was thinking of letting him remove the butt plug during the drip. What do you think?" asked Sophie.

Staying silent, I listened with excitement, knowing it's better I don't speak.

"That does seem like a big reward," said Emma, winking towards me.

"Maybe too generous," said Jay, leaning back in his chair with a large smirk. "If you remove the butt plug, then you should probably activate the shock on erection."

"Jay!" said Emma. "Look at you, enjoying Ben's chastity."

Blushing, Jay said: "Only one dick needed around here. No, I just know you girls and what you prefer."

"Okay Ben, I guess that's what we'll do. No arousal for you, but you can leave the butt plug here," said Sophie.

"Any chance we could just leave both off," I said, unable to contain myself.

"Big mistake," said Jay laughing.

"You know how happy it makes me to know your cock and ass is locked helpless. Don't you want me to be happy?" said Sophie.

"Yeah, of course Sophie," I said.

Sophie opened her phone and disabled the forced butt plug option, and activated the erection shock.

"You can remove the butt plug when you're ready," she said.

Rushing to the bathroom, I removed the plug and washed it in the sink. I pulled up my pants then went into the bedroom to place the plug in my drawers. The relief from removing the plug, and my constant horny mind was making my cock bulge in the cage.

"Ouch," I shouted as I received a shock.

Once packed, I drove us to Sophie's parents, while she lay back in the passenger seat with her bare feet up on the dashboard teasing me. Several times during the trip my cock tried to get hard, being met with a shock each time.

After parking the car, we walked towards the house and before we entered the gate, her parents were at the door waving in excitement.

"Hi, it's great to see you," said Mrs Garcia.

"Good to see you too Mr and Mrs Garcia," I said, giving them a hug.

"Come in, come in," said Mrs Garcia.

For the first day of our visit we spoke about how Sophie job was going, and how I still hadn't managed to find anything. That evening, we went out to our favorite restaurant and relaxed, getting back to Sophie's parents late enough that we just went straight to bed.

It was always hard sleeping in the cage while the shocks were enabled. But after the first few attempted erections, by body got the message and they became less and less frequent.

The next day Sophie stayed with her parents, while I went back home to catch up with mine, coming back in the evening for a family dinner.

Mrs Garcia had cooked a large dinner for everyone, and Sophie's brother joined us for the feast.

"I have to say I'm quite surprised you two haven't got pregnant. It's been almost a year since you left university and are living together free to do what you want," said Mrs Garcia.

"Yeah, well, we're not ready just yet," I said.

"Very true, you want to get settled, maybe married first," said Mrs Garcia.

Both me and Sophie ignored the statement, and looked down at her plates.

"It does make me wonder if going through all that trouble with the chastity device was even worth it," said Mrs Garcia.

"I think it was worth it mum. You see, Ben's still actually wearing the device. For me," said Sophie.

Looking at her with a stern face, I whispered: "What are you doing?"

"No you're not, are you?" said Mrs Garcia.

Nodding my head in shame I confirmed.

"Oh, interesting," said Mrs Garcia. "Toby's going to university next week and I was thinking of letting him go without having to wear the device."

Looking at Sophie, I knew she was thinking the same as me, that there was no way her little brother was getting out of what we had to go through.

"I don't know mum, I'm not sure where we would be without it. It definitely made the decision to focus and study a bigger priority that making poor life decisions," said Sophie, smiling at her brother.

"No way, I hate you Sophie," said Toby. "I'm not wearing it, no way."

1...89101112...15