Chaste at Uni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long's it been?" asked Jay.

"Four minutes," said Sophie, guessing.

The device kept massaging me, keeping me ready to cum, until it intensified. "Oh wow, wow, okay, I'm so close, I'm right there," I repeated as I felt a huge orgasm prepare in my cock.

But right when I was about to cum, the machine shut down, stopping all stimulation.

"What, no? Did it break?" I asked, pulling at the restraints trying to reach my cock.

"No, it's still on," said Emma, pointing at the green light on the remote.

"Oh, yeah, I can feel it. It's on again," I said, feeling a soft pulse resume in my cock.

Moaning again, I pulled at the restraints in frustrating, wishing I could jerk off and cum. But for another five minutes I was kept on edge, as the machine massaged my cock.

Once again, as the timer hit five minutes, I felt confident I would cum this time. "Okay this time it's happening. I'm sure, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

This time, the machine kept massaging my balls, but stopped all stimulation on my cock. "No!" I yelled, breathless and pulling frantically at the restraints.

Looking down, my cock still remained untouched, with only the rubber bands silently sending pleasure to my balls.

It took half an hour for the shop keeper to cum back with all Sophie's requests.

"Please, turn it off. I can't take it. Please," I screamed as another near orgasm failed me.

"So what do you think?" asked the shop keeper.

"I love it," said Emma.

"We need this," said Sophie. "Okay, add it to the list."

"That's great news," said the shop keeper. "I'll grab a box then you can pay for this at the counter and take it home today."

Sophie and Emma followed the shop keeper, while Jay stayed behind with me.

"What do you feel?" asked Jay.

"Like I'm going to cum. Please, you have to stop it. Can you turn it off?" I begged Jay.

But he didn't touch the remote. Just lent on the counter, watching me in fascination being tortured by the machine as it brought me close, but not close enough, to another orgasm.

Sophie and Emma came back in the dungeon with shopping bags in each other their hands.

"Sophie, please. Please let me cum. Right now, I'll do anything," I begged.

"Not today Ben," she said picking up the remote and turning the machine off.

My cock twitched as she removed the rubber bands, leaving my cock hard and untouched.

Looking around the group and shopkeeper as they waited for my erection to subside, the awkwardness was enough to make me flaccid, allowing Sophie to push my cock into the tube and lock me again.

With my cock secured, Sophie untied my arms and legs, and let me get dressed. I helped Sophie with the bags and walked back to the car, receiving shocks several times as the thought of nearly cumming made me hard.

It didn't take us long to start opening the bags as soon as we got home.

"Guys, since we never actually sleep in our room anymore, why don't we make it our own dungeon," said Emma. "If you're okay with us sharing your bedroom."

"Really? That would be amazing, and makes sense," said Sophie.

"Yeah all good with me," said Jay.

I looked at each of them until I realized they were waiting for my answer. "uh yeah, me too." It really did make sense since every night we shared the same bed anyway.

Emma and Jay moved all their cupboards, drawers and their bed into our room, leaving their old room completely empty.

We brought all the shopping bags into the dungeon room, and emptied everything onto the floor.

"This is exciting," said Jay, reaching for the bondage chair.

He opened the large box, taking out a bunch of metal poles, a wooden seat, and four wooden planks for arm and leg rests. Following the instructions he assembled everything, until a large square chair, with metal cuffs, stood in the middle of the room. He finalized the build by screwing each of the four chair legs into the wooden floor, keeping it sturdy and unable to move.

"Okay, I'm going first," said Emma, as she stripped off and sat down naked on the chair.

Sophie locked her in the chair, as each arm had three clamps, one on the bicep, one below the elbow and one on the wrist. Each leg had three clamps too, one on the ankle, one below the knee, and one on the thigh.

Once locked in, Emma was unable to move.

Sophie stood up and kissed her, sticking her tongue deep into her mouth, while she pulled off her top and pants, eventually stripping naked.

"Fuck yeah," said Jay, stripping off and showing his erect cock to the girls.

I looked over, as the device shocked me, punishing me for an attempt at getting hard.

Opening a new vibrator, Sophie plugged it into the wall, and pushed the vibrating head onto Emma's pussy causing her to moan in pleasure.

Jay jerked off while watching the girls, looking over at me a few days saying: "Isn't this so hot?"

"I can't get into it, or I get shocked," I said looking sad.

"Just keep opening the boxes," said Sophie, without turning around.

Soon Emma was screaming in pleasure as the vibrator brought her to orgasm. She struggled in the restraints as the pleasure became too intense. But Sophie keeps the vibrator on her clit.

"Fuck, fuck," said Emma, unable to move.

Finally, Sophie turned off the vibrator and unlocked Emma.

"That was amazing," said Emma, falling out of the chair and laying in the floor exhausted.

Jay was next to volunteer. Again Sophie took charge, locking him in the chair so he was unable to move.

Kneeling in front of him, Sophie wet her lips then gave him a blowjob. She put his cock deep in her throat, moving slowly at first then picking up speed, increasing his moans.

Once Emma had recovered, she joined Sophie. They made out again, kissing and ignoring Jay's cock until they took it in turns, sucking his cock one stroke at a time.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," he screamed while struggling in the chair as he ejaculated into Emma's mouth.

"Give me some," said Sophie, kissing Emma, sharing Jay's semen.

"Come on Ben. Your turn," said Sophie.

Without thinking, I stripped off, hopeful that the chastity device would be removed and I could stop getting shocked.

Secured in the chair by Sophie, I pulled at my arms and legs. There was no way I could move. I couldn't even thrust my hips, or tip over the chair which was securely locked to the floor.

After using the app to unlock the cage, Sophie removed the tube and ring, freeing my cock and balls from the device. She gently removed the two piercings and pulled my foreskin back over the glans of my cock, letting me see my dick, free and unaltered, for the first time in months.

I looked around the room and admired Sophie and Emma's naked bodies, making my cock stand tall with a hard erection.

"Looks like you're ready for some fun," said Jay, looking at my cock.

Searching through the bags, Jay found the OverEdgeV3 and plugged it in. The girls watched as he tied a rubber band attached to a wire around my cock and balls, then another one below my glans, then plugged it into the box, handing Sophie the remote.

"He's all yours," said Jay, sitting down beside Emma, them both watching in fascination.

"Well baby," said Sophie, running her hand over my leg. "Now you're properly secure, with no way to escape, it's time to put things right again. I'm still angry at your last orgasm. So I have a deal for you. After this, you're going back in the chastity cage, and I will disable the shocks. But in exchange you must do twelve hours, in this chair. You can get out at any time, but then the shocks go back on. Make sense?"

I couldn't have the shocks back on. They really are the worst. So I agreed, thinking it wouldn't be that bad having pleasure on my cock for twelve hours.

"Excellent, I've started the timer on my phone. Eleven hours and fifty-nine minutes to go," said Sophie, using the remote to activate the "Prevent Orgasm" option, and setting the "Edge Rate" to every fifteen minutes.

The same pleasurable pulse massaged my balls, moving to my cock again like in the shop, causing me to moan.

Sophie and Emma continued opening the toys and storing them on the shelves around the room, still naked, teasing me every time they walked around the room, bending over to show me their ass.

The first fifteen minutes where enjoyable, but slightly frustrating. Then it intensified, making me think I was about to cum. Sweat poured from my head as I was sure an orgasm was imminent.

"Oh, I'm so close, Sophie, it didn't work, I'm going to cum," I called out, right as the device stopped all stimulation to my cock, keeping a massage on my balls.

"No!," I shouted, struggling in the restraints desperate to finish myself off.

I realized this was going to be harder than I initially thought, as I sat breathless feeling the device gently start again.

Jay looked up at me and laughed, while the girls looked at each other and smiled.

"Okay that's everything opened and put away," said Sophie. "You all happy to take it in turns looking after Ben?"

Everyone agreed, more than happy to spend some time teasing me.

"Great," she said picking up a pile of rubbish and walked out of the room. "I'll take over in an hour."

Putting his clothes back on, Jay told Emma he was going to watch a film, then left the room.

Emma sat on the floor with her back against the wall, facing me with her naked body. She smiled then reached for her phone while I stared at her boobs, enjoying the pleasure on my cock.

Feeling the pleasure of the device increase, I knew it was time for another orgasm. Focusing all my attention on Emma's body, I tried to ejaculate, and was sure this time it was going to happen.

Putting her phone down as my breathing became heavier, Emma looked over at me and smiled.

"I'm going to cum this time Emma, I'm sure of it," I said. But then it device stopped, leaving me hanging in frustration.

"The manual says it's impossible to cum," said Emma, standing up. "Let me get you some water."

After leaving the room for a few minutes, she came back with a bottle of water, and held it to my mouth so I could drink, then sat back on the floor.

"I get why Sophie loves keeping you frustrated. It's very hot," said Emma, opening her legs and stroking her pussy while watching my cock twitch. "Would you like a taste?"

"Yes, please," I said.

She stood up and walked towards me, still rubbing her pussy, then put her fingers up to my mouth. I moved forward to lick then, but she pulled her hand away, the rubbed herself again, several times until finally letting me lick her wet fingers.

"Do you like my taste?" she asked.

"Yes Emma, I love it."

"Good, have some more," she said, stroking her pussy then putting her fingers back in my mouth.

The device was ready to edge me again, as a rush of heat ran through my body. If only it would keep going for a few extra seconds, I could cum. But it knew, and stopped right before I was about to ejaculate.

Frustrated, Emma kept sticking her wet fingers in my mouth.

"Please, let me give you oral. I'll make you cum," I said.

"We can't, with you in the chair. Maybe next time," said Emma, putting on her clothes and sitting back against the wall on her phone.

The device edged me one last time, until Jay came in to take over the watch.

"Everything good?" he asked Emma.

"Yeah, he keeps thinking he's going to cum," she said.

"I am, I get so close," I said.

Emma left, as Jay sat down in the same spot as her. He played on his phone, ignoring me for most of his session, looking up only at the fifteen minute edges, to give me an evil smile.

He brought the water bottle up to me to let me drink, before Sophie entered the room to take over, then left to find Emma.

Walking over to me, Sophie gave me a wet kiss. "You're so hot, all tied up, unable to touch your cock," she said.

"Please Sophie, can you let me cum," I begged.

"Not today. But I can let you out if you want," she said.

"With the shocks turn on?" I asked.

"Of course," she answered.

Feeling another edge about to tease me into thinking I would cum, I moaned and struggled in the chair.

"How many has this been?" she said, looking at her watch. "This must be your ninth edge."

I had lost count, but agreed with her.

She removed her shoes and socks, then her pants and underwear, but left her top half dressed. Then she lay back in front of my chair, letting me stare at her pussy, clean and shaven, wishing I could fuck her with my cock, or at least my tongue.

Lying back, she opened her phone, and played on the app, until I could feel the butt plug in my ass expand, rubbing against my prostate.

Struggling, I tried to move my ass, but the clamps on my arms and legs prevented any movement.

I groaned as the butt plug grow and shrank, rotating left then right, hitting my prostate. At the same time, the machine was ready to edge me again, which was intensified by the pumping in my ass.

My cock, rock hard, twitched then stood still, strong and erect as I struggled and attempted to orgasm, failing of course.

The machine stopped the massage on my cock, but Sophie kept the butt plug growing.

"Please Sophie. I need to cum so bad," I said, right before a warmth filled my body, looking down, as a pool of cum, slowly trickled out of my cock head, running down my shaft. I ejaculated, but there was no orgasm.

"That's hot," said Sophie, taking one of her socks from the floor and wiping up the cum from my cock and balls. "But you're begging too much. You know none of us are going to let you cum and you still have hours to go."

Walking over to one of the shelves, she picked up some black tape, then walked back to me and gave me a wet kiss while she wiped the last bit of cum off my cock with her sock.

"This should keep you quiet," she said, pushing the wet sock into my mouth.

I tried to spit it out, disgusted at the mix of sweat from her sock and salty taste of my own cum, but she had already started the tape at my left cheek, and was wrapping it fully around my head.

With my tongue I tried to make a hole in the tape, but it was too tight. I mumbled, trying to ask Sophie to remove the tape, but I couldn't speak at all.

"You love it, look at how hard your cock is," she said.

She was right, I was stiff as a rock, lusting over the dominance of Sophie.

Turning off the butt plug, Sophie sat back against the wall, playing on her phone while the machine brought me to edge, again and again.

The group continued to take it in turns looking after me, finding their own ways to tease me. I was getting more desperate as the hours passed, begging each of them to let me orgasm.

It was two in the morning when I realized I hadn't been to the toilet for hours. It was Jay's turn to keep watch while Emma and Sophie got some sleep.

Still, unable to speak from the sock in my mouth, I mumbled grabbing Jay's attention. After a few failed attempts at understanding me, he untapped my mouth, letting me spit out the soaking wet sock.

"No way, who's sock was that?" asked Jay.

"Sophie's," I said. "Can I get some water?"

Holding the bottle up to my mouth, Jay let me drink.

"Jay, I need to piss. Badly. Can you let me out, I'll come straight back," I said.

"Oh shit, um, I don't know," said Jay, standing back to think.

"There's only a few hours to go, can you wait?" he asked.

"No, it's been hours since I last went," I explained.

Thinking in silence for a few minutes, Jay remembered the catheter condoms that Sophie bought earlier. Searching the shelves he found the box, and took a pouch out.

Ripping it open, he took out what looked like a condom, with a long tip.

"You are about to have some fun in a minute," he said. "After this one, I'll put this on you."

I really would have preferred to use the bathroom, but I was in no position to argue, and needed to go badly.

Waiting in frustration as the machine denied me yet another orgasm, I twitched as the machine stopped, feeling sweat run down my head.

Once my cock had become flaccid again, Jay took the condom and unwrapped it down my cock, over the rubber bands so the machine could still tease my cock.

He connected the tip of the condom to a long clear flexible pipe, then the end to a clear medical bag. "Get to it, when you're ready," he said, sitting back down with his back against the wall.

Embarrassed and shy, I couldn't go piss, and kept it held in until the next round of edging began. I was brought to the edge, desperate to cum, then as soon as the machine stopped, I lost control and relieved myself. Urine flew through the condom and into the bag, giving me a huge relief.

The last few hours, the teasing became harder to bear, until finally I could see the end was near when all three joined me for the final hour.

Each of them stripped off, and the girls teased me by playing with their breasts, then with each other.

Jay was enjoying their show, and his cock grew, ready for action. He moved towards Emma and gave her a long wet kiss, while Sophie played with his cock, pulling with her hands.

They played with each other in front of me, watching as the machine brought me to my final few edges.

"Please, let me cum. Sophie, I'll do anything. Please, this is torture," I said, as the last edge left me panting in desperation.

"That was your last one," said Sophie, looking at the remote then pushing the stop button.

I was relieved that the edging had stopped, but missed the pleasure to my cock. I just wished her or Emma would let me cum.

"I'll let you out soon," said Sophie, laying on her back beside Emma.

They both opened their legs, showing me their pussies, until Jay moved in front of Emma and slid his cock inside her.

Sophie rubbed her clit, watching Jay and Emma have sex. Jay saw her looking, and after a moment he pulled out and moved over to penetrate her.

Only able to watch, my cock was still hard, seeing Emma's wet pussy shine in the light.

Watching Sophie's toes curl, I could almost feel her orgasm, as Jay thrust inside her causing her to scream in pleasure.

Having held in his own orgasm, Jay moved back to Emma and fucked her again until with a final few thrusts, he moaned, ejaculating deep into her pussy.

Sophie and Jay lay back and closed their eyes, as they tried to catch their breath from their orgasms.

Horny and wanting her own orgasm, Emma stood up and walked towards me. I could see Jay's cum ooze from between her legs as she walked. She wiped her fingers over her vagina, rubbing Jay's cum around her clit, giving herself some pleasure while watching me helplessly strapped to the chair.

With her hand already wet from her own pussy and Jay's cum, she collected as much juice and semen as she could, then held her hand in front of my mouth. "Taste it, go on," she said.

The smell of Jay's cum was off-putting, but mixed in was the scent of Emma's pussy. I was so horny I went for it, licking up the pool from her hand, then cleaning her fingers.

She smiled, enjoying the look of torment on my face, rubbing her clit and groaning as she had a hard orgasm. Sitting back down, she joined Sophie and Jay and slept with them.

For hour, I sat, still locked into the chair. I would look down at my cock frequently, thinking how easy it would be to jerk off if I could just free my hands. I struggled from every angle, trying to free myself.

It was no use. All I could do was wait until they were ready to untie me.

Sophie was the first to wake up. The first thing she did was look down at my flaccid cock and smile.

"Sorry baby," she said, standing up. Her boobs bounced as she walked towards me, causing my cock to erect. She removed the catheter condom first, the rubber bands from the edge machine next, then left the room coming back with a small bucket of warm soapy water and a face towel.