Chaste at Uni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was true, I could see her pussy was soaking wet.

"Want to taste?" she said, wiping some on her fingers then putting them in my mouth. I loved the taste of her wet pussy, it drove me mad when I was locked giving her oral.

All my concentration on not touching my dick disappeared, and I reached down and tugged. But with the piercings in place, I couldn't get any movement. Reaching down to my balls I picked up some lube, but before I could place my fingers on my cock, Sophie pulled my hands up onto her boobs.

"Please baby. Look, how about you put the cage back on, and give me some oral. Once you make me orgasm, I'll let you out and give you a hand job," she said.

"But I can't hold off any longer," I screamed.

Sophie crossed her legs, sitting up on the bed, looking down at the sheets in disappointment.

"Fine then," she said.

"Sophie, don't be sad," I said, rubbing her legs, resisting touching my cock. I tried to justify why I wanted to cum so badly, but I kept thinking about how much better our intimate times were when I couldn't cum.

My cock was going soft, now she had stopped playing with my balls and looked sad. I concentrated as hard as I could, letting my cock become totally flaccid, then reluctantly put my cock back in the chastity cage.

"Please, lock it before I change my mind," I said.

"Yes!" said Sophie, jumping on the bed as she clicked on her phone, locking the cage.

With my cock securely locked away, she moved up to my face and thrust over my mouth with her pussy. The taste was amazing as I tried my best to stick my tongue deep into her hole.

I could feel her getting closer to orgasm, as he thrusts became more intense. But before I could make her cum, she pulled away, sitting on my stomach and rubbing her clit.

"What's wrong Sophie? I felt you where close," I said.

"I was, I'm right on the edge," she said.

"Then come here, let me finish you," I said, but she moved down towards the foot of the bed, keeping her legs open so I could see her wet pussy.

She rubbed her own clit, then moved gently over the entrance to her vagina, letting me watch the show. My cock was straining in its cage, desperate for an invitation to play.

Then he legs spasm, and she let out a scream while an orgasm penetrated through her body. She stopped rubbing herself and caught her breath.

"Baby, that was so hot," I said.

"Yeah it was," said Sophie, standing up and putting her clothes back on.

"Wait, keep them off. Isn't it my turn now?" I asked.

"No baby. I said I'd give you a hand job when you made me orgasm. I made myself orgasm that time. Maybe tomorrow you'll get another chance," she said with a wicked smile.

"Are you serious? That's so mean," I said.

"It'll make me so happy," she said, finishing getting dressed by wearing her shirt.

Looking at her cute face, I couldn't say no to her. "Okay Sophie," I said, putting my own clothes on.

-------------------

Chapter 12 - Foursome

-------------------

My balls ached but my complaints only added to Sophie enjoyment as she constantly teased me for the rest of the weekend. I never did get that chance to make her orgasm.

The next week at work seemed to go better for Sophie and Jay. They still came home later than expected, but seemed more relaxed in the evening and less tired.

Sophie was hornier than I had seen her before, loving every second I couldn't orgasm. My only satisfaction was from seeing how happy she was.

For some reason, I was hoping when the weekend came, Sophie would have a change of heart and want to let me out of the cage. But after giving her oral in the morning, she pulled away before I could make her orgasm, denying me any chance to remove my cock from its prison.

In the evening, we ate with Emma and Jay then watched some TV before heading to bed. On the way to our bedrooms, Emma stopped us. "It's been a while since we had some fun together. Just because the cages are off, doesn't mean we couldn't still have some fun," she said.

Before I could respond, Sophie was nodding her head saying "Bring it on."

Emma ran into her bedroom and brought out a large mat, and placed it out in the middle of the living area.

"I see you're prepared," teased Sophie.

Everyone looked down or across the room. It felt different this time, event though the only thing that had changed was we weren't forced into the chastity devices by our parents anymore.

"What should we do?" I asked, not meeting anyone's eyes.

"Fuck it," said Emma, taking off all her clothes, then sitting down with her legs crossed in one corner of the mat she laid down.

With the ice broken, Sophie joined, stripping naked and sitting beside Sophie. Looking at our two naked girls, the awkwardness was starting to fade as I remembered back to the last time we messed around, at university.

"Come on boys, your turn," said Sophie.

Jay stripped off, but left his briefs on. Before he could sit down the girls mocked him for being shy, eventually making him remove the briefs and sit down in the third corner of the mat. It was the first time I'd ever seen him without his chastity cage on, but he seemed pretty confident sat with his legs cross and hands barely covering his genitals.

With no one else left to join, all eyes where on me. I took a deep breath and stripped off, finally joining them in the last corner.

"Oh shit, I forgot you're still wearing that thing," said Jay, looking at the chastity cage.

"Yeah, we can take it off though. Sophie?" I said.

"No, let's keep it on," said Sophie, quickly.

"Whatever turns you on," said Jay, rubbing Emma's leg, making himself erect.

I made out with Sophie, as she teased around my cock cage, running her fingers over my thighs, frustrating me more.

Looking over at Jay, I watched as Emma pulled on his erect cock, bouncing her boobs with every bounce.

"They are pretty hot," said Sophie, noticing my eyes focused on Emma and Jay.

"Thanks," said Emma, moving to kneel over Jay, deliberately showing me and Sophie her ass.

We both watched as Emma guided Jay's cock into her wet pussy, then moved her hips up and down, having sex in front of us.

Putting my fingers down to rub Sophie's pussy, I hoped to get her horny enough she would want to have sex too. It worked too, as she ran to our bedroom and brought out the strap-on, wrapped it around my waist.

"Nice," said Jay.

"What, I can't see," said Sophie turning around, Emma's ass still bouncing while she thrust Jay's cock.

"Good on you two! Go for it. That strap-on was a life saver," said Emma, twisting her body around so she was facing us.

Controlling her own pace, Sophie gently moved over the strap-on, moaning softly as the pleasure intensified.

Jay signaled that he was about to cum, causing Emma to dismount him and sit back beside him.

"Fuck, why?" said Jay.

"Not just yet, I have an idea," said Emma, kneeling over to Sophie and whispering.

"Ha, yeah, I bet they'd love that," said Sophie, dismounting the strap-on and sitting back down beside Emma.

Jay's cock was becoming flaccid, but my cock was still squashed up against the metal tube. I looked down at the strap-on wishing my own cock could become that erect.

As all of us sat on the mat, Sophie and Emma sat closer and kissed each other, keeping their hands down by their side.

"Oh shit," said Jay, his cock erecting again.

They stopped kissing, and Emma asked: "I'm sorry, we should have asked first. Do you mind if we play with each other?"

I screamed out: "This is unreal, hell yeah."

Jay was speechless, but eventually stammered out: "Please, again, do it."

Me and Jay watched as Sophie and Emma made out, using more tongue as time went on. Emma was the first to move her hands to Sophie's waist. As she ran her hands closer to Sophie's chest, her nipples erected.

"This is so hot," said Jay, stroking his cock.

"Sophie, please unlock the cage. This is amazing. I want to enjoy it," I asked.

"You can enjoy it with your eyes," said Sophie, kneeling down in front of Emma with her legs open so I got a good look at her pussy.

Sophie licked Emma's clit and pushed her fingers an inch into her pussy.

Emma moaned in pleasure, quickly losing her breath.

"Emma, I've never heard you make those noises," said Jay.

"Nothing something to be proud about," I said.

The girls laughed.

"Come on Jay," said Emma.

Rushing over, Jay kissed her. Sophie continued licking Emma's pussy, but moved her hands to Jay's cock, guiding him into Emma's pussy.

Jay continually thrust his cock into Emma, while Sophie moved her head under Emma's legs so she could continue licking while she had sex.

Feeling left out, I knelt down to give Sophie oral. She was already wet and the taste of her pussy made me desperate for more.

Thrusting faster and harder, Jay's moans grow louder until he shouted: "I can't hold it anymore, I'm gonna cum."

"Me too, me too," said Emma, shaking as they both had an orgasm at the same time.

Sophie pulled herself away, and let them both lay on the floor, panting for air.

I tried to put the strap-on dildo into Sophie, but instead she pulled me on top of her, kissing my lips and rubbing my chastity cage. Her fingers touched my balls, sending a desperate sensation through my body.

As she kissed me, I could taste Emma's pussy on her tongue. She moved her hands up to my head, directing back down towards her vagina to finish her off.

Licking, and fingering Sophie, I brought her to orgasm, making her moan loud enough to wake up Jay and Emma.

"Guys, that was amazing," said Emma, stretching and sitting up.

Standing up and pulling up his pants, Jay said: "So much fun. We should do this again."

Both me and Sophie agreed, then went to have a shower.

"Sophie, that was so hot. But I need to cum. Can you just let me out? I'll go back in after," I begged.

"Please baby, it turns me on so much to see you lust after me," she said.

Once again, I couldn't resist her pleading eyes.

With our showers over, we were ready for bed. No sooner than we had turned off the lights, we heard a knock on our door.

"Come in," I said.

Emma's head appeared around the door.

"We were just a bit lonely. Mind if we join you?" asked Emma.

It was always nice when we all slept together, so we agreed and shared our bed with them.

All of us slept in late the next morning, and when we all finally woke up everyone said they had the best sleep. Apart from me. I spent the whole night horny and frustrated, desperate for release.

We all sat around the kitchen table eating a late breakfast, discussing the night before.

"So you girls aren't going to leave us, and start dating, right?" said Jay, laughing as he bit into a slice of toast.

"You'd like that Jay, wouldn't you?" said Emma, winking at Sophie.

I couldn't stop thinking about it. My mind kept replaying Sophie licking Emma pussy, and the taste of her kiss after.

"No idea how you're surviving without cumming, Ben," said Jay.

"Me neither," I said, looking down.

"So when will you next get out?" asked Emma.

Before I could respond, Sophie said: "Maybe tonight, if you guys are up for another session."

"I'm listening," said Emma.

"Would you two be okay with Ben giving Emma oral. No penetration, sex or anything. Just oral," said Sophie.

Emma and Jay whispered to each other while I sat in shock, speechless.

"You'd still be in the cage," said Jay to me.

Again, Sophie answered on my behalf. "Absolutely. He would be in the cage. However, if he manages to make Emma orgasm, then I will let him out after."

"If Ben gets to go down on Emma, it's only fair I get to go down on you," said Jay to Sophie, giving her a cheeky smile.

"Ben, what do you think?" said Sophie. "Obviously we don't want any jealousy or hurt feelings, so just need to know how everyone feels."

"I'm good," I blurted out, finally able to speak.

"Me too," said Emma.

"Yeah I'm pretty good with anything. Just no penetrative sex, but I don't see that being a problem," said Jay.

We left the table and went about our day, leaving me in desperate arousal to imagine giving oral to another girl tonight. Obviously, I had known Emma and Jay for years now, and all of us were very close. Sophie and Emma where the only girls I'd ever seen naked, and Sophie was the only one I'd given oral too.

By the evening, Emma had already laid out the mat in the living room. We all stripped off, without any embarrassment this time, and sat in the circle in the middle of the mat.

Feeling more comfortable, Jay reached out and touched Sophie's waist. I watched as he moved his hands up to her breasts, and to my surprise didn't feel jealous, hurt or sad. I only felt aroused, frustrated but comfortable with everyone.

Emma placed her hands on Sophie's body too, then moved to my body, rubbing her hands over my chest.

"Ben, you know the rules. If you can make Emma orgasm then I'll remove the cage," said Sophie.

I nodded my head fast, as Emma smiled at me.

"Easy," I said, eager to get that cage off my cock.

Laying back, Emma showed me her pussy. I looked at Jay whose eyes where wide open and his cock erect, giving me the all clear to go for it.

I bent down in front of her, licking her softly until I became more comfortable.

It didn't take long until her pussy was wet, and she was moaning softly.

"Mind if I take over for a bit," said Jay.

Sitting up, I moved to the side, wondering if he was changing his mind. But his cock was rock hard, telling me he was enjoying the whole thing.

Jay smoothly inserted his cock into Emma, as she reached her arms around him moaning in pleasure.

Grabbing me, Sophie kissed me while rubbing my waist, commenting on how she could taste Emma on me and how much it turned her on.

Moaning loudly, Jay said: "Yes, fuck, yes," as he climaxed into Emma's pussy, pushing deep inside her, then pulling out and laying on the floor breathless.

Emma kept her legs open wide, as Sophie pushed me towards her to continue oral.

"Remember, you have to make her cum if you want to get out."

As I bent down, I could smell Jay's cum on her pussy. It was definitely not my favorite part of the night, but I focused on Emma's sexy tight pussy, and licked her clit, trying to avoid the cum oozing out of her vagina.

Getting closer to orgasm, Emma thrust her hips harder, forcing me to taste Jay's cum as she slider my tongue over the entrance to her pussy.

I spat out the cum, then kept licking, desperate to make her orgasm.

"Oh yeah, keep going, keep going," said Emma.

"You can do it baby," said Sophie. I looked around briefly to see Sophie rubbing herself while watching us.

Keeping up the pace, I licked her harder and faster, trying to keep to the pace of her thrusts.

"Oh fuck, here is comes," said Emma.

As she climaxed, I could feel her pussy contract similar to when Sophie cums, but less subtle.

I sat up, and lay back against the sofa, proudly watching Emma's exhausted body twitch then rest.

"That was so fucking hot," said Sophie.

"Yeah it was," I said, looking over Jay and Emma who were both sleeping on the mat.

"So you'll let me out now?" I asked with a huge smile on my face.

"A deal's a deal," she said. "But let's wait until the guys wake up."

That was the longest wait, while Sophie played no her phone and I counted the minutes hoping Emma and Jay would wake it.

Jay was the first to wake up, sitting up against the wall, naked showing us his flaccid cock. Emma woke up shortly after, sitting beside Jay on the wall and giving him a kiss.

"Amazing, it keeps getting better," said Jay, looking at me and Sophie.

"They're awake, please," I begged Sophie.

Sophie took her phone and pressed the "Unlock" button, then reached down to pull the cage from my cock and balls.

My cock was growing erect, while I removed the piercings, finally letting me cock loose for the first time in a week.

"Damn, I remember that feeling of freedom, just after taking the cage off," said Jay. "I don't miss it," he laughed.

I felt awkward as Emma and Jay looked down at my erect cock. Looking at Sophie, I kissed her, and held her hand aiming it towards my cock.

But she pushed my hand towards her own pussy, wiping her juices on my hand. "There's some lube for you," she said, winking at me then sitting back to join Emma and Jay for the show.

That was enough to get me past the embarrassment as I tugged on my cock.

All three of them kept their eyes on me. I looked over at Emma and Sophie, their legs where stretched out showing me the soles of their feet.

Emma could tell I was looking and wiggled her feet at me. Sophie joined in too.

Moving my gaze to Sophie's breasts then Emma's I kept stroking my cock, but my eyes would always drift back to the girls feet as they scrunched their toes, showing off the smooth curves of their soles.

I could see Jay watching me too, which felt awkward. But I looked down at his cock, fully flaccid, which somewhat made me feel more comfortable.

Feeling an orgasm approach, I looked at Sophie, as she opened her legs teasing me with a subtle sight of her pussy. Then I reached the point of no return, moaning out loud, as I came, exploding several times onto my leg and stomach.

Looking down at my cock, I watched as it shrank, until fully flaccid. I stood up, blushing, then went to the bathroom to clean up.

When I came out, everyone had put their underwear back on. I was only wrapped in a towel.

"Come on, sit down," said Sophie to me.

I sat beside her on the sofa, but was pulled back to my feet by Emma who removed my towel and threw it on the floor.

Jay and Sophie where watching from the kitchen area, while getting themselves some water.

"Time to go back in the cage?" she asked, looking at Sophie.

I knew there was no point arguing, plus I still enjoyed knowing Sophie got such a thrill from it. I pulled my foreskin back and installed the piercings once again, then installed the ring around my balls and pushed my cock into the tube. With everything connected, Sophie used her phone to lock the device.

Without asking, Emma and Jay followed me and Sophie to our room, where we went to bed together, for another peaceful night's sleep. This time I was able to sleep the whole way through, feeling only a mild frustration as I replayed my awkward orgasm in my mind.

-------------------

Chapter 13 - Just the two of us

-------------------

With Jay and Sophie at work, I stayed in bed for an extra few hours until I heard movements outside my bedroom door. Stepping out of bed I walked over and opened the door, surprised to find Emma cleaning the floors, naked and on her knees, showing me her beautiful pussy and ass.

"Oh, sorry, wow," I stuttered, finding it hard to resist looking at her.

"Morning Ben," she said, keeping her focus on the floors.

My cock strained in the cage, like it was oblivious to the fact I couldn't use it at all.

Just standing their awkwardly, I waited for her to stand up and turn around to put some wipes in the bin.

"Sleep well?" she asked, ignoring the fact she was naked.

"Yes, yes," I said. "You know you're naked, right?"

"Of course. Do you think I just forgot to get dressed this morning?" she said, giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Have you had breakfast yet," I said, trying to take my mind of her beautiful body.

"No, what are you having?"

"Just some toast, want some?" I asked.

"Yeah please, I'm nearly done anyway."

In the kitchen I made some toast and placed it on the table, watching as Emma walked in, still naked, and sat down in front of me.

I couldn't concentrate as her boobs jiggled every time she moved the toast to her lips.

Opening the app on her phone, she looked at the statistics page and discovered my attempted erections.

1...678910...15