Chaste at Uni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But having to wait for them, and being alone every day made me up my game trying to get my own job. Eventually I managed to get an interview for a job that actually looked pretty. Leaving the house was always scary, as the minute I left the front door any attempted erection would be met with a painful electric shock.

As Sophie takes the car to her work, I had to get the bus to the interview. Keeping my head down, I tried at all costs to prevent myself attempting an erection. Half way through the journey I failed, and jumped up, scaring the person sitting next to me. But I apologized and looked at the window. The embarrassment was enough to keep me flaccid the rest of the way there.

Finding the building was easy, and I arrived a few minutes early. Of course, sitting in the reception area, was a stereotypical secretary. Dressed in a white shirt, with a black skirt and black stockings, with long high heels. I tried my best to keep eye contact with her, then look away, resisting every urge to lust after her sexy body.

I was relieved when an older man, in his fifties, introduced himself and brought me into a room for the interview. Keeping flaccid here would be easy.

Everything seemed to go really well, and he told me he would be in touch very soon. I thanked him for his time, and thanked the secretary, again making only eye contact, then went back home.

As I walked through the front door, I relaxed and sat on the sofa trying to remember the mental images of that secretary, finally free from shocks, but still unable to get hard in the tight tube.

Nothing was heard from the company for a few days, so I kept focused on applying for other jobs, and completing the tasks on my list.

When Sophie came home, I was licking Emma's ass on the couch, while Jay sat back watching TV. Everyone's phone alerted.

"Ben, you've completed your final task," said Sophie. "Well, second before last task."

"Nice one. Well done," said Emma and Jay.

"Oh fuck," I said softly. I had been trying to forget about Jay's task.

Sitting back and looking at the app, I could see every task had been completed apart from one hour remaining of licking Jay's feet.

Moving towards him, I reached down to remove his shoe.

"No, fuck off," said Jay, laughing.

Standing up, I looked at Sophie.

"There's nothing I can do baby. It's locked in," she said.

"Jay, please," I asked.

"You said some nasty things last month when this last came up. So no, I don't want you making faces at my gross feet," he said, looking past me at the TV.

"Whatever," I said, sitting down on the sofa.

"Anyway, Ben, my parents phoned today at lunch. They said we need to go give a checkup on Toby," said Sophie. "I have to work and the only appointment is tomorrow, is there any chance you can go and take him to the surgery?"

"Yeah sure," I said.

"While you're there, you could ask the doctor if there's any way of removing that last task. Maybe he had an override key or something," said Sophie.

"Yeah, okay, good idea," I said.

"Hopefully you won't have to touch my gross feet?" said Jay, still looking hurt.

"Sorry Jay. I didn't mean to be rude. Let's be honest, neither of us really want me to do that," I said.

Jay agreed, shaking his head.

"It's okay, you're forgiven," he said, putting his hand on my shoulder, then looking back at the TV.

"Thanks Ben. I'll text Toby and let him know you'll be picking him up tomorrow morning," said Sophie.

-------------------

Chapter 18 - Brother checkup

-------------------

Driving up to see Sophie's brother didn't take too long. I parked the car outside his apartment, and called at his door.

"Hey Ben," said Toby, letting me into his place.

"Nice place. Oh hello," I said, noticing a guy sitting on the sofa.

The stranger stood up and shook my hand, introducing himself as Kevin.

"Okay you ready?" I asked, shaking the car keys.

"Yeah. Listen Ben," he said. "I'm going mad. It's only been a few months and every day is so frustrating. This is not what I thought it would be like."

"Yeah it sucks. I had to go through the same. I still do," I said, pointing at my groin.

"Please, can you let me out. Just once, before we go?" he asked.

"Please," said Kevin. "I know Toby's parents don't want him to get pregnant, but that's not really going to be a problem."

It took me a minute to realized what Kevin's involvement in all this was.

"Oh," I said. "Oh. No way. Toby, I had no idea. You're gay? Like, full on? Do you like women at all?"

With his face bright red, he could barely stutter out: "Not really."

"Wait. I guess there really isn't a risk of getting pregnant. Why don't you just ask your parents to remove it then. There's no point after all?" I said.

"Um, have you met my parents?" he said, raising his eyebrows to me. "I'm not sure what would get my cut off faster. Telling them I'm gay or getting some girl pregnant."

I laughed, knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"Look. Both Sophie and your mum have the app, so they would see if I let you out. I'm sorry buddy," I explained, causing them both to look down at the floor sad.

"But bring your friend along, when the doctor removed the device maybe there will be an opportunity," I said, causing them to look at each other with a hopeful smile.

I drove them both to the doctors' clinic, where we were taken to a room for our booked appointment with the same female doctor as last time.

"Hello again Toby," she said. "Ben, welcome back, and who's this young man?"

"This is my friend, Kevin," said Toby.

"Dr Ford," I said. "You know Sophie's parents are quite conservative. They don't know about Toby's, um, situation, with Kevin. But really there is no risk of any pregnancy, ruined lives, etc. Is there anyway we can change the settings so his parents can't see when we remove the device?"

"I see. But no, the device doesn't have any backdoor as such. If it gets removed, all users are notified," she said.

Everyone looked sat, but we all expected this to be his answer.

"For this exam, I'll need a sperm sample. If you'd like, I can let your friend help you take it?" asked the doctor.

They both nodded excitedly.

"Okay, strip off and we'll get the device removed, so I can check everything is okay down there," she said.

Naked, Toby sat on the doctors table with his legs in the stirrups, and let her inspect around the ring and tube.

"Ben, can you remove the device please," she said.

Opening my app, I selected Toby's profile and could see Sophie had given me full rights to his device. I unlocked it, letting the doctor remove the tube, base ring and piercings from his cock.

Instantly, his cock erected. I looked away, awkwardly, as the doctor moved her hands around his cock checking for damage.

"This all looks good to me," she said. "Okay, please can you give me a sperm sample."

Toby and Kevin kissed passionately, then Kevin stroked his cock, while I tried took the doctor to the side.

"Dr Ford. We have a situation with my own device," I said.

"Ugh, yeah, faster, faster," said Toby, thrusting in the corner of my eye.

"Should we go outside for a minute?" I asked.

"Yeah sure," said the doctor, as we walked, shutting the door behind us.

"As you know, I still have my own device on," I explained.

The doctor interrupted: "Ben, I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do. These are prison grade devices, only the users with access can remove it. You'll need to ask your partner. If she declines, you could take her to court, and they would demand she removes it."

"No, nothing like that. It's all consensual, really," I explained. "But she put in some tasks, with another couple we're friends with. No one can unlock it until all the tasks are complete. But there's one task that was put there by accident."

The doctor looked worried. "Oh no, really? What task? You know, those tasks were created to control bad inmate behavior. They can't be changed. What's the task?"

Without saying a word, I just showed her the app with all the completed tasks, apart from one at the end.

She smiled and looked relieved. "That's it? Licking some guys feet?" she said.

"Yeah, but I'm not gay. I don't really want to do it?" I said.

"Well, you don't have to do it. But no one can remove that device until the action is completed," she explained.

I must have looked devastated, as the quickly tried to reassure me. "Look, it's really not that bad. As far as mistakes go, you could have added something like one hundred years minimum lock time. One hour isn't the worst."

Hearing her say that did put things into perspective.

Hearing Toby moan loudly as he clearly came, we waited another minute, then went into the office.

Kevin handed her a jar with Toby's white cum in it, while Toby lay back exhausted on the table.

"The first orgasm in a while is good, right?" I said over to Toby, but he couldn't reply.

The doctor helped Toby put the chastity device back on, then we said good bye and I drove him and Kevin back to his apartment.

Kevin made me a cup of coffee, while Toby and I spoke on his sofa.

"Please, don't tell my parents, or Sophie," said Toby.

"I won't tell anyone, it's not for me to tell," I said. "But Sophie won't mind. She's not like your parents."

"Yeah I know. But just not yet," he said. "I remember when you were locked. Well, I know you're still lock, but when my parents locked you, you know what I mean."

"What is it?" I said.

"There was certain, rewards, that could be activated. Could you enable them? I've looked on the app, and there is the pleasure mode. They enabled it for you?" he said.

"It's really not my choice," I said. "But I will put in a good word for you with your sister. Focus on your grades and I think we can get something enabled on there."

Toby looked sad but seemed to understand.

"Okay, well since we're done here, I'm going to go back home. Give me or Sophie a text if you need anything," I said, walking back to my car.

I waited back in the apartment, alone, for anyone to come home from work. Jay was the first to arrive.

"So, any chance getting the task removed?" asked Jay.

Shaking my head, I looked down in disappointment. But our conversation was interrupted as my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said. "No way. That's fantastic news. Yes. I'll have it over to you tonight. Thank you. Yes. Speak soon."

"Who was that?" said Sophie, who had come home during the call.

"That was the research company I interviewed with. They offered me the job," I said, jumping up and down in excitement.

"That's amazing," said Sophie, as Emma and Jay came over to hug and congratulate me.

Running to the kitchen, Sophie brought out some wine and glasses. "Time to celebrate," she said, pouring everyone a glass.

"Cheers," we said, clinking our glasses.

We sat around the living area and reminisced about university, before we even had our qualifications. Life really had been good to us, and we thought about how different things could have been if the four of us had never met.

After eating take-out dinner, Sophie asked me: "How was Toby? Loving the device yet?"

"Yeah he's doing okay," I said. "Reminds me of when we were all stuck in the same predicament."

"What do you mean, you're still stuck?" said Jay, laughing. "Well at least it isn't by your parents."

"Yeah," I said. "He did ask if we could enable some rewards for him. Like your parents did for us," I said.

"What? No, he's not getting anything," said Sophie.

"Come on," said Emma. "Don't you remember what it was like?"

"Yes, I do. That's why if we had to suffer, so does he," said Sophie. "But look, just like us, if he does well in his exams, I'll think about it."

"Yeah, that's what I said. But no promises."

"Exactly," said Sophie, clinking her glass with me. "So have you two worked out what you're going to do about that final task?"

I looked over at Jay, who was shaking his head. "Not really. But the doctor said there really is not other option. These devices are made to be very secure."

"Go on Jay. Let the poor guy get out of that cage," said Emma, kissing him on the lips.

"It'll be a fun show for us," said Sophie, giving Emma a pretend high-five.

"If he asks nicely," said Jay, testing me to see if I looked disgusted.

Looking at the app, I focused on that last remaining item. "Please Jay," I said.

"Please what?" said Jay, looking at Emma with a smirk.

"You know what. Can we get it over with?" I asked, taking a sip of wine.

"Get what over with?" he said.

"You're really going to make me say it?"

He nodded.

"Jay please can I lick your feet?" I asked.

Emma and Sophie giggled, topping their glass up with some more wine. They sat back against the wall, looking towards the sofa, like they were about to watch a movie.

"Okay, but I'm going to need some more of this," said Jay, reaching for the wine bottle. "Go on then."

Leaving the sofa, I knelt down in front of him, and removed one of his shoes. Immediately, the smell kit my nose, but it wasn't as strong as I had imagined. He was wearing a thin ankle sock, which I peeled off, revealing his long feet.

Looking at his foot, I don't know why I pictured something much worse in my head. His foot was just like Emma and Sophie's, only a bit bigger and wider.

"What?" said Jay, looking annoyed.

"Nothing. I'm sorry Jay. I don't know what I thought before. There's nothing wrong with your feet," I said.

"Really?" he said, lifting his foot up and inspecting it himself. "Okay, cool."

I placed my phone beside me and looked back at the girls, who were not hiding their amusement at the situation.

Placing my hand behind his leg, I met his foot with my mouth, took a deep breath and licked. I began fast, licking the same spot for a few seconds, until Jay pulled his foot away.

"That tickles," he said, laughing. "Slow down."

"Sorry Jay," I said, taking his foot and trying again.

This time I tried to imagine it was Emma or Sophie's foot, and just recreate what I would do there.

For one minute, I gently massaged the sole of his foot from his heel to his toes with my tongue, until the app finally reduced the task down to fifty-nine minutes remaining.

"How's that" I asked.

"It's okay," he said, looking at Emma and drinking his wine.

I went again, aiming to lose another minute. As I licked, my cock tried to erect in its cage, failing with no room to grow, but triggering my app to move the arousal indicator.

Noticing this, Jay took his own phone and opened the app.

"After all that complaining, it looks like you're enjoying it more than you thought," teased Jay, prompting the girls to take out their phone and watch.

"Ben, this is interesting," said Sophie.

I sat up, embarrassed, making my arousal decrease.

"I've already got these girls lusting after me, not you too," said Jay, raising his eyebrow to me.

"Don't be silly," I said. "I'm not lusting after you."

"So you don't fancy me?" said Jay, pretending to look hurt.

"No, I don't. I'm very comfortable liking girls. I don't know. It's just arousing, the submissive side of me, you know?" I tried to explain.

"Okay, you're not gonna try to grab my dick or anything?" he asked.

"No. Do you want me to?" I said, jokingly.

"Oh just kiss already," heckled Emma, causing Sophie to laugh.

"Come on, let's get this done," said Jay, pulling his foot up to my face.

Continuing from before, I licked his foot in the same pattern as I would Sophie and Emma's.

Half way through, Jay had sunken back into the sofa and let out a soft moan.

He jumped up, embarrassed, then pulled his foot away, putting his sock and shoe back on.

"That's enough for today. You can finish it tomorrow," he said.

"Seriously? Jay, can we just get this over with in one sitting?" I asked.

"Yeah Jay, I think you where getting into it?" said Sophie.

"No I wasn't," said Jay, with his arms crossed, moving to the side of the sofa.

Without wanting to further upset Jay, I shut up and sat beside him on the sofa.

"Thanks Jay," I said.

He turned and smiled, then finished his glass.

It was pretty late, so we all went to bed, sleeping in an extra few hours with a small hangover.

Jay had some errands to do and was gone the whole of Saturday, leaving me with the girls who teased me every chance they could, jerking their hands back and forward. All I could think about was them jerking me off, and remembering licking Jay's foot. I kept thinking about how clean, smooth and familiar his foot was. I felt a bit of shame for actually looking forward to finishing the other thirty minutes.

That night we didn't get chance to play, as by the time Jay got back it was late and everyone was in bed.

After dinner on Sunday, my desperation was showing.

"Should we let Ben out of his misery?" said Jay.

The girls nodded.

We followed each other into the sex playroom, where Jay removed his shirt, then undressed Emma.

Sophie came over to me, and gave me a wet kiss, stroking her hands over my metal chastity cage.

With all our clothes removed, the four of us knelt of floor and made out. I ran my hands over Sophie and Emma's bodies, until Jay took over and rubbed his hard cock under Sophie's wet pussy, gliding in and out, not penetrating her yet.

My cock was already trying to get hard, when Jay said: "Alright, since you're excited, come and do what you have been dying to do all day."

He lay down on his back, with his legs stretched out, letting me kneel down and lick his feet.

While I got to work, Sophie mounted him and bend over, making sure I could see her asshole and pussy as Jay stuck his hard cock into her wet pussy. Emma moved up to his face, grinding his mouth, facing me so I could see her boobs bounce with each motion.

Soon I wasn't focusing on the girls, but just Jay's foot. I mixed it up, moving from one foot to the next, enjoying the event.

Like music to my ears, after thirty minutes, everyone's phone alerted, letting us know the task list had finally been complete.

"Yes," I called out, sitting up and celebrating.

"No, keep going. Ben, keep going," said Jay, as he increased his thrusts into Sophie.

"What? But the time's up," I said. "It's over now."

"Keep going, please," said Jay.

I looked around, but Sophie was in her own world, getting the best shag of her life. Emma was busy making out with Sophie, running one hand over her boobs, and the other on her clit.

Looking down at his foot, I knelt and continued licking, looking up at Jay in confusion as he fucked Sophie.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," he said, giving some final thrusts into Sophie and ejaculating inside her.

Sophie unmounted him and lay back, out of breath herself, while I sat up and handed them some tissues.

"No tissues," said Sophie, holding in Jay's cum with her hand.

Guiding me to lay back on the floor, Sophie moved me spreadeagled, and locked some cuffs to me wrists and ankles, then to some hooks in the floor.

"Your turn now," said Sophie, hovering over my mouth and letting Jay's cum mixed with her own juices flow into my mouth. I was so horny, I gladly tasted her and him, sticking my tongue out for more.

Using the app, Sophie unlocked my chastity device, removed the base ring and tube, and finally the piercings, freeing my dick for the first time in months.

No one touched my cock for a few minutes, while I finished cleaning Sophie's pussy. Once she was happy, she joined Emma beside my waist, and played with my balls.

"Just so you're not worried, we're keeping out promise. Today you're going to cum, from both my and Emma's hands. Are you ready?" said Sophie.

"Yes, oh I'm ready alright," I said, still tasting Jay and Sophie all over my mouth.

Jay sat up with his back against the wall as he finally recovered, to watch us.