Chaste at Uni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dipping into the water, she brought the wet face towel to my groin and wiped the dried cum and sweat from my cock and balls. The contact made my cock stand erect, but she was careful to not give me any stimulation.

When she was satisfied I was clean, she noticed there was no way the chastity cage would fit on me while I was so big. So she sat back on the floor and played some games on her phone until my cock naturally became flaccid again.

"Good, you've calmed down," she said, taking the piercings and pushing them through my cock. She clamped the chastity ring in place, under my cock and balls, then push my penis into the tube, securely locking everything with the app.

Happy my cock was locked away, she untied me from the chair.

Having not moved for twelve hours, I stretched out my arms and legs, before attempting to stand up. I was exhausted from a complete lack of sleep, so went straight to bed.

Sophie woke up Jay and Emma, and they joined us in our bedroom to sleep in the same bed.

-------------------

Chapter 17 - Checklist

-------------------

When I woke up, I was alone in bed. I don't know why, but I looked down at my cock, somehow hoping the device had been removed. It was still securely locked to my genitals.

Being used to wearing the cage, most mornings my cock would be flaccid, saving me from the electric shocks. But that morning, all I could think about was the pleasure and frustration of the edge machine from the day before. While it was frustrating and uncomfortable, I was relieved the shocks had been disabled, like Sophie had promised.

I walked to the kitchen, wearing some lose pants and a shirt. The group where on their phones, scrolling through the app logs, talking about the events that happened the day before.

"Look, it says 'Wiped cock with unknown users sock', then 'Inserted unknown sock into subjects mouth'. The level of detail of these logs always impresses me," said Sophie.

"How does it even know what's going on?" asked Jay.

"The same way it identifies us, using thermal imaging, sonar and radio waves. It's got a neural network chip in there. It's supposed to be used to log every inmates' action in prison," said Emma, reading the instruction booklet from the device.

"You guys reliving yesterday?" I asked, pouring myself from cereal. "I keep replaying it in my mind."

"Yeah, we were just discussing how frustrating it must be that you still haven't come after all that edging yesterday," said Jay.

Nodding my head, I agreed, sitting down at the table with my bowl.

"So we thought you should be rewarded. First by the shocks being disabled as we agreed, which I'm sure you've already discovered," said Sophie. "But we'll let you cum. Both me and Emma will take it in turning giving you a hand-job."

In totally disbelief, I swallowed the cereal in my mouth, before dropping my jaw. "That's amazing, thank you," I said.

"But of course there's a catch. You will need to perform some tasks," said Jay with an evil grin.

"We still haven't decided what tasks though," said Emma.

"Okay let's put the first one in to get going. Can we all agree that both me and Emma get ten hours of oral?" said Sophie.

Everyone nodded.

Sophie added a new task list in the app, and on the first line selected her user account, the task "Perform Oral" and the time to ten hours.

"I still want him to eat your asses, it's hot," said Jay. "Just put down ten hours of analingus, you both like it."

Emma and Sophie looked at each other, and smiled.

"Okay, I'm in. But maybe five hours of anal. The poor guy's tongue will be raw," said Emma, as Sophie added another line item to the task list.

"I'm definitely going to want some foot rubs in there," said Sophie.

"Yeah, and licking too. Can we put in five hours of foot rubs, and one hour of foot licking?" said Emma.

"Each?" asked Sophie.

"Yeah each," confirmed Emma, as Sophie saved the items.

"Any other ideas?" Emma asked Jay.

Looking through the different options in the list, Jay paused on one he liked. "Semen Leakage, might be fun. Why don't we add fifty milliliters of cum to leak from the cage?"

"Yes, I love that idea. That would mean some prostate massages," said Sophie, adding it to the list. "Also, let's keep the anal plug requirements activated, but with half an hour of free time allowed a day. So I think that's it, anything else?"

Everyone shook their head, agreeing to the list.

"Okay, saved," said Sophie, saving the device.

The conversation had moved so fast, I was still unsure as to what had actually been agreed. The confused look on my face triggered Sophie to explain. "Sorry baby, just to summarize. We've just locked ourselves out of the app. Neither of us can unlock that cage until you have completed every action on the list."

Trying to remember the tasks, I panicked thinking it would take months to complete all the tasks.

"Don't worry, the app will keep track of everything for you," said Emma.

Picking my phone out of my pocked, I logged into the app and saw I had a new icon on the screen called "Tasks Remaining". I clicked on it and saw the following:

> The device can not be unlocked until the following tasks have been completed:

> - Oral to user Sophie (10 hours remaining)

> - Oral to user Emma (10 hours remaining)

> - Anal Oral to user Sophie (5 hours remaining)

> - Anal Oral to user Emma (5 hours remaining)

> - Foot Massage to user Sophie (5 hours remaining)

> - Foot Massage to user Emma (5 hours remaining)

> - Foot Licking to user Sophie (1 hours remaining)

> - Foot Licking to user Emma (1 hours remaining)

> - Foot Licking to user Jay (1 hours remaining)

> - Semen Leakage (50ml remaining)

Looking through the list I felt my cock try to stiffen in the cage, imagining licking Sophie and Emma's pussy and ass. I enjoyed giving them both foot rubs, so that didn't bother me. Then I read the last line.

"Okay, no? It says I have to lick Jay's feet?" I said, confused.

"What?" said Emma, as everyone opened their app.

"No way, fuck. I'm sorry, I must have clicked All Users by mistake," said Sophie.

"Okay undo it," I said.

Sophie tried swiping away the task item, but it had been locked and no one could change anything.

"I'm sorry baby, it's been locked in," said Sophie.

"No way, fuck that shit. Come on," I said.

"Hey, what's wrong with my feet," said Jay, looking hurt. But don't worry, I'm sure we can just bypass it.

"Could be sort of hot," said Emma.

"Yeah, but they'll never do it," said Sophie.

"Exactly," I said. "I'm not going near them."

"Hey man. Fine then. Fuck you, if they're so gross I'm not letting you near them. You can stay in that thing forever," said Jay, rolling his eyes and walking away.

"Okay, should we start? Sophie?" I asked.

"What? Now?" said Sophie. "No, we have to go shopping. Go get changed, we'll leave in a few minutes."

I took a final look at the app and sighed, knowing it would take forever to complete the list.

Driving us to the mall, Sophie apologized. "Baby, I really didn't mean to. It won't be that bad. It's only an hour, and after I'll give you such an amazing hand-job."

Without replying, I looked out the window, disgusted at the idea of touching Jay's feet.

"When we get back home, we can knock off an hour of any task you want," said Sophie, stepping out of the car.

Thinking about which task I would want to do first, my mind jumped to licking Sophie's ass. It had been ages since I'd stuck my tongue in her tight asshole. My cock tried to erect again.

"Ouch," I shouted. "Fuck, I thought the shocks where disabled."

"Oh yes, they are. But only in the apartment. Outside, there's no need for you to be horny. Clear your mind baby," she said.

Hoping no one noticed me clutching at my groin, I looked forward and walked trying to clear my mind.

The shopping seemed to take forever, as we walked down each aisle picking the household food for the week.

Relieved I had managed to avoid all erections since entering the shop, we paid for our shopping and left.

"Oh baby, just let me look in these shops," said Sophie, catching a dress in one of the clothes shops.

I sat on the chair outside and waited for her to finish browsing.

She bought a couple of clothes, then I followed her to the car and placed all the bags into the back.

The closer we got to home, the harder it was to keep my dick soft.

"Shit, it's going to shock me," I said, before yelling out loud. "Yeah, as I thought."

Sophie laughed, as she parked the car. I grabbed as many bags as I could from the back and ran up the stairs, barging through our front door as my cock attempted another erection.

Flinching as I expected a shock, I was relief to find no pain, other than the frustration of having my cock squashed up against the small tube preventing my erection.

Sitting down, Sophie waited for me to unpack the bags, then join her in the living area.

I knelt down in front of her, and looked up her skirt at her white panties.

"Please Sophie, can I give you oral?" I asked.

"Go on then," she said, pulling down her panties, but keeping her skirt on.

Lifting her skirt up, I admired her clean-shaven pussy, dry and closed tight. Moving my head towards her, I made sure my tongue was wet, then gave her a long wet lick from the top of her clit to the bottom of her hole.

The first few licks always tickle her, making me hard from the sound of her laughs.

I persisted, licking her with my wet tongue, until I could taste her own juice around her hole.

Just as her first moan let me know I was doing a good job, Emma and Jay joined us.

"Working on that list?" teased Emma. "Isn't it rude to be fully dressed while going down on her?"

Pausing the oral, I lifted my head and turned to Sophie, who clearly agreed.

Without saying another word, I took off my t-shirt and pants, and knelt back down wearing only my socks and briefs, then moved back to continue the oral.

"No, everything," said Sophie, closing her legs.

I sighed, then removed my socks first, and underwear last, until the only thing remaining on my body was the chastity device.

"Much better," said Emma, sitting down with Jay on the sofa, watching my bare ass bent over as I licked Sophie.

Soon she was moaning again in pleasure, giving my cock frustration as it failed for become erect.

Unfortunately, I had become so good with all the oral practice, that I managed to make Sophie cum no longer than fifteen minutes into the session. She squirmed and shook her legs, then pushed me away as she became to sensitive to continue.

While she recovered I looked at my app, noticing the oral task for Sophie had been reduced to nine hours and forty-five minutes remaining. My heart sank again, releasing just how long it would take to complete all these tasks.

After catching her breath, Sophie lay back further on the sofa. "It's too raw to keep going, but you can work on my ass if you like."

Without taking a second to think, I moved back in and stuck my tongue into her asshole. I loved licking every part of Sophie, and it's no surprise her ass felt different to lick that her pussy. It was drier, and felt tighter, as I struggled to stick my tongue into her.

Her moans were less intense, but I could tell she got off from seeing me enjoying the taste of her ass.

As I licked, I jumped in shock, as I felt the anal plug unlock, being replaced by a cold, metal ball rub against my own exposed ass.

"Sorry Ben, I couldn't resist," said Emma, as she stuck a lubed up stainless steel dildo into my ass.

Moaning myself, I tried to focus on licking Sophie's ass, while Emma pressed down on my prostate.

Occasionally moving inside and out of my ass, I could feel small amounts of fluid leak from my cock. But wanting to reduce the remaining time on the app, I didn't look, keeping my face stuck into Sophie's ass.

I felt myself become light-headed several times, as the pleasure and focus on Sophie took its toll on my mind and body.

Moving back and forward at the pace of Emma's dildo, I felt a heat rush up my body, letting out a long continuous moan. It felt amazing, feeling a mix of relief and frustration at the fluid slowly oozing out of my cock head. I felt no real pleasure, since I didn't orgasm, but feeling sensitive and exhausted, I stopped licking Sophie and lay back on the floor.

"Ben that was so much cum," said Emma, pointing to a pool on the floor.

Somehow I got the energy to sit up and open the app on my phone. I was relieved and shocked to find I had spent forty minutes licking Sophie's ass, and had leaked out five millimeters of semen from the prostate massage.

Sitting up beside Sophie, who had pulled up her panties and moved to the side, Emma sat back and removed her shoes and socks.

Looking at her beautiful soft feet, I wanted to rub them, and lick them, but I was exhausted.

"I can't Emma. I can barely sit up," I said.

Looking disappointed, she picked up her socks and dressed one foot. But before she put on her second sock, she had an idea.

"Okay lay down, with your face over here," she said.

Obeying, I sat with my head beside the pool of my cum, and looked up as Emma brought her bare foot over my mouth. I stuck out my tongue, raw from all the licking, and dry licked the sole of her foot.

Emma laughed, as I tickled her accidentally.

For a few minutes, I enjoyed laying back, licking her toes, past her soles and over her heel. Then she moved her foot into the pool of my cum, and soaked it into her foot.

I gagged at the smell, as she placed her foot back over my mouth, soaked in my cum.

"Go on, you've tasted it before," she said.

Thinking only of reducing the time on the tasks, I keep licking, tasting my own cum and trying not to gag.

She kept me licking until all the cum was licked off the floor and her foot, then let me lay back. Checking my phone, I could see I still had fifty minutes of licking Emma's feet to go. But I was so exhausted, I stayed on the floor and fell asleep.

After a few hours, I woke up with everyone laid back on the sofa watching the TV. I excused myself and went to the toilet, removing the butt plug then had a shower, having no choice but to ignore my desperate cock trying to erect as I replayed licking my cum off Emma's foot. Out of the showed, I reluctantly reinserted the butt plug, before my allowed time was up and the device would start to shock me.

We chilled out as a group for the rest of the day and had dinner together, before going to bed early as Sophie and Jay had to get up early to work the next day.

Before Sophie left for work, I tried to give her oral but she pushed me away saying she was going to be late. I tried giving her a foot rub but she was just too busy, so I stopped and made her breakfast.

After they had both left for work, I sat down with Emma, eventually asking her if I could give her oral.

"Oral? You must be eager to reduce that task list?" she said, winking at me.

"Well, yeah, but it's also hot going down on you," I said.

"Let's focus on you first. Try to get your semen leakage down to forty. If you can, I'll let you lick my ass," she said, sitting comfortably on the sofa.

I went to the bedroom and brought out the metal prostate dildo, and handed it to her.

"What's this for?" she asked.

"For the semen? No?" I said.

"Yes, but I don't need it. It's too much effort this early in the day. You can do it," she said.

Pulling down my pants, I sat down on the floor in front of her and warmed up the metal.

"Come on, give me something to watch," she said. "Take those clothes off."

I pulled off my pants and underwear completely, then removed my shirt, until I was sat completely naked in front of her. I pulled out the butt plug from my ass, sending an alert to Emma's phone stating: "Ben's Plug has been removed."

"Much better," she said.

With the metal dildo warmed in my hands, I squired some lube onto the tip and let it trickle down, then rubbed a generous amount around the entrance to my ass.

It always took a few minutes, no matte how many times I tried, until I could relax enough to get anything into my ass. With it finally inside me, I pushed down stimulating my prostate.

The feeling was intense, but still nothing like an orgasm. It just made me horny and thinking of the real pleasure I could get from rubbing my cock.

Emma smiled at me, loving the sight of me playing with myself.

I kept going, pushing down, enjoying the pleasure but feeling of frustration as a small stream of cum oozed out of my cock cage.

Keeping an eye on my phone, I watched at the semen task reduced down to forty-two milliliters remaining. At the same time, I noticed my plug free allowance had only fifteen minutes remaining.

"Emma, I only have fifteen minutes left before I have to put the plug back in for the whole day. Can you pause it for me please, while I play?" I asked.

Looking at her phone, Emma sighed. "Sorry, it's all been locked. Nothing can be changed until you complete the tasks."

Thinking for a moment, I knew I would need those fifteen minutes later. I sighed, removed the dildo, then inserted the plug back into my ass. I tried moving it, hoping for some stimulation to my prostate, but the plug was designed in such a way to prevent any movement giving me pleasure.

"Please Emma, can you let me give you oral or lick your ass. I need to reduce these tasks," I asked.

"Nope, not today," she said. "Let me know when you get down to forty milliliters, then you can lick my ass."

I watched her put away her phone, stand up and kneel down beside me and give me a kiss on the lips. "Besides, I have an interview in an hour, so I need to get ready. I'll see you later."

Naked, horny, and desperate I stay sat on the floor until Emma said goodbye and left the apartment. Eventually, I got dressed and applied online for a few more jobs, until lunchtime.

Staying true to her demand, Emma didn't let me reduce any of her tasks for that day. I did manage to get down to forty-one, as my desperate cock leaked some residual semen throughout the day.

Thankfully when Sophie came home, she was exhausted and needed a good foot rub to relax. Once relaxed she even let me give her some oral until she came once. It was a great feeling, making her orgasm and knowing I was that bit closer to getting released.

Over the next few weeks Sophie and Emma continually made me beg each of them, to let me work on my task list. Even though I was frustrated and getting more desperate to cum as the days went by, I loved being so close with them and feeling their naked bodies.

I had finally managed to get my first task completed after five weeks, as I leaked the final milliliter of semen from my locked cock. Checking in on my task list, I could see the following on my app.

> The device can not be unlocked until the following tasks have been completed:

> - Oral to user Sophie (1 hours remaining)

> - Oral to user Emma (2 hours remaining)

> - Anal Oral to user Sophie (1 hours remaining)

> - Anal Oral to user Emma (0 hours remaining)

> - Foot Massage to user Sophie (1 hours remaining)

> - Foot Massage to user Emma (30 minutes remaining)

> - Foot Licking to user Sophie (15 minutes remaining)

> - Foot Licking to user Emma (10 minutes remaining)

> - Foot Licking to user Jay (1 hours remaining)

> - Semen Leakage (completed)

Seeing the first item ticked off made my mind going crazy, thinking about that hand job from the girls. I really couldn't wait, even though I had no choice.

Emma had started her new job, and as I result I was alone most days. As soon as Emma or Sophie came through the door, I would sit them down, make them a drink, and massage their feet, sometimes being allowed to give them oral after.