Chaste at Uni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't find a quick way and desperately needed to piss. I stood in front of the toilet and tried my best to aim at the hole. To my surprise it was easy enough to aim, the device was holding everything in a straight position.

My morning wood had completely gone, and I could feel my cock was flaccid in its prison. The head of my cock felt bare, like the foreskin was being held back, but I had no way of seeing.

My first thought was to try to pull myself out, while keeping the ring around my balls, but the ring was so close to my body I could get any grip. Next, I tried to push the ring down, but my penis seemed to be moving with the ring, and a slight tugging pain was hurting me.

I could feel like my foreskin should be moving but it was held back, exposing my raw glans to the metal of the tube.

Turning on the shower I waited for a decent temperature, then picked up some soap. I put a good handful right on the tip of the cage, trying to lubricate my cock. Again, I tried to pull out, but it was impossible. No matter how hard I pulled or pushed, I wasn't able to get free.

Quickly I washed off the soap, dried myself then ran back to my bedroom to call Sophie.

"I can't remove it Sophie. It won't come off," I said in a panic.

"It won't come off Ben. I watched the whole procedure. The Doctor has used two piercings to secure you in the cage. I don't see how we can remove it," she explained.

"No, this isn't okay. I'm coming over," I said hanging up the phone.

I lay back on my bed, reached down over my cock and tried again to remove the device, failing of course. In a final attempt of desperation I shook the device from every direction, to see for any weakness. Then, to my surprise, I felt a sting on my cock's head.

"Aw," I whispered.

Once again, I tried to shake at the device, this time resulting in a more powerful pain.

I called out, again.

Shaking the device one final time, I was quickly met with the most painful shock, causing me to shout out as a tear fell from my eye.

After getting dressed and having some breakfast I walked over to Sophie's house.

All I could think about was the metal trapping my cock, but I said hello to her parents.

"How is everything?" asked Mrs Garcia.

"Tight, and when I was checking it, it shocked me," I said.

"Yes, here is the box the device came in. Do have a read through the manual and you'll need to charge it overnight every week," said Mrs Garcia.

"Charge it?" I sighed, dreaming of the device falling off when it ran out of battery.

"Well we're going out for the day," said Mr Garcia. "We'll be back in the evening, so you'll need to sort yourselves out for dinner."

"What?" said Sophie. "You never leave us alone in the house?"

"No need to worry anymore," said Mrs Garcia picking up coat and following Mrs Garcia to the car.

I felt my cock attempt to grow, pushing up against the metal tube as thoughts of spending time alone with Sophie raced in my mind. We both ran upstairs and into her bedroom as soon as the parents left.

"Let me see," said Sophie, unbuckling my belt.

Helping her pull down my pants, I was soon revealing my locked cock to Sophie.

"I've tried everything but I can't remove this thing. My cock moves along with every push and pull," I said.

"Yeah, the Doctor yesterday actually pierced your cock two times, it's not going to be possible to pull out," she explained.

"A piercing, yeah it feels raw down there?" I had heard of genital piercings before, and even thought they were quite hot. I smiled, wondering what it looked like, but I couldn't see, due to the metal tube.

"He pierced it in a way that holds your foreskin back too, so it should be easy to clean yourself with the cage still on," explained Sophie.

But it soon quickly dawned on me that these piercings could make escape slightly harder, or even impossible.

"Oh shit, how strong are these piercings? Can we remove them?" I asked.

"They were quite big Ben, and they go the full way through your penis," said Sophie.

We both examined the device, looking to see if the cage could become detached, but everything seemed to be hidden behind the stainless steel metal.

I could feel myself trying to get hard, but there was nowhere for my erection to go. Pushing up against the metal tube was uncomfortable, but not soar.

"I'm getting horny," said Sophie, rubbing her hands over my thighs.

"We're finally, properly alone and I have this fucking thing on my dick," I said.

She placed her hands on the cage, pushing down gently while leaning in to kiss me.

My cock was straining in its cage.

Out of frustration, Sophie shook the cage. Within seconds the device delivered an uncomfortable shock. I tried to ignore it, and stayed quiet for the firs two, but the third was so painful I shouted out loud.

"Oh shit! the shocks?," said Sophie, pulling her hands away ending the shaking of the device. "Yeah, the Doctor said that. These options can be disabled though. Maybe we can ask my parents," said Sophie.

"Maybe disable the whole thing. Sophie, I don't think I can go through with this," I said.

Nodding her head, Sophie seemed to agree.

We both lay back on the bed with our backs against the headboard. I kept my pants off, continuing to inspect the device for any flaws. Sophie took the box her parents handed me, and read through the manual.

"The app," shouted Sophie. "We can install the app. It's a restricted mode, but maybe there are some options."

"Oh yeah, it's worth a try," I said. "But really, I think we'll have to find another way. Let's take out a loan, or do some shared accommodation when it's available."

"I know Ben. Let's look into it, but the shared accommodation is all taken. We'll have to rent somewhere shit for the first year until we can apply for next year," said Sophie.

"Well it's better than this, surely?" I said.

Again Sophie seemed to agree.

"Look here's the app. I need to pair it with the device. It says there should be a button on the top?" Sophie asked.

Inspecting the device, I saw there was a small button on the top of the ring, wrapped around my cock and balls. I pressed it, which made it flash a yellow led a couple of times.

"Good, it looks like the app's found the device," said Sophie, showing me her phone.

Looking at the screen I could see there was lots of options that had been enabled.

"Fuck, this thing is insane. Remote monitoring? The last time I pissed? This is crazy," I said in shock.

"Yeah it's so dumb," said Sophie.

"Pleasure stimulation? Wonder what that is?" I asked.

"I think the Doctor said that allows you to receive a pleasant pulse to your cock. But my mum made sure to disable that," explained Sophie.

"Of course she did," I said.

Defeated, I put my clothes back on then we watched TV and talked until her parents arrived later that evening. We went down to great them, then after they finished talking about their day I brought up the device.

"Mrs Garcia, I appreciate what you're doing for us, giving us a place to live and not having to take out any student loans. But this device is too much. I can't do it," I said.

Mr and Mrs Garcia looked at each other, disappointed. "We want to ensure you don't waste this opportunity," said Mr Garcia.

"I know, but with this thing on I can't do anything. Can you let me take it off and I promise we'll don't do anything until we graduate?" I asked.

But they were not happy.

Mrs Garcia opened the app on her phone. "Look, we can see you tried to get a bit frisky earlier," she said, showing a picture of a graph showing when Sophie was shaking the device, along with every attempted erection I had that day.

Sophie's face turned red.

"Mrs Garcia, this is not fair. It's a total invasion of my privacy. It's too personal," I said.

Sophie's parents whispered to each other for a while, leaving us standing there awkwardly.

"Okay we agree it's a bit extreme, and a lot to ask for, but we do think this is in both of your interests. So how about this. We'll give you twenty thousand spending money each term to spend on anything you like. You can go out for meals, get yourself new clothes or kit out your apartment. Anything you want," said Mrs Garcia.

"Mum, I think it's too much. He can't live with that thing on him all the time," said Sophie.

"Wow, wait a minute there Sophie. Twenty grand? Each term?" I asked.

Mr Garcia nodded his head.

"Really?" Sophie asked me.

"That's a lot of money. We wouldn't even need to get part-time jobs or anything", I said.

That money really would change the whole university experience for us. This device was going to drive me mad though, but this was a great opportunity.

"Okay I can do it," I said, looking miserable.

"Oh good, I'm so glad. I do think one day you'll thank us for this," said Mrs Garcia.

It was getting late so Mr Garcia drove me back to my house.

I went straight to my room, removed my clothes and lay in bed. It had been days since I last jerked off, and I was hornier than I'd ever been. Thoughts of being alone with Sophie occupied my mind, and the things we could have done if it wasn't for this cage.

My cock was as full as it good in the tiny tube. I rubbed along the metal with my fingers, but I couldn't feel a thing.

I gave up and eventually went to bed, horny and frustrated.

----------------

Chapter 4 - Moving Out

----------------

It had been two weeks since I was first put in the chastity tube. Me and Sophie had been left alone plenty of times, as her parents now knew there was nothing irresponsible we could get up to.

I was hornier than I had ever been. My balls were aching from the lack of release. My cock had never gone more than a couple of days without ejaculating, and now I hadn't been able to jack off for the entire time and then some.

But I knew that wasn't going to change any time soon.

Standing in the hall of Sophie's parents I had all my suitcase packed and was ready to leave. Sophie came down the stairs with her dad carrying her bags.

"Is everyone ready?" asked Mr Garcia.

Sophie said goodbye to her brother, then her parents drove us to the train station.

"We need to go to the clinic before you catch the train," said Mrs Garcia. "One final check up to make sure everything is working out fine."

When we arrived at the clinic, we ended up in the same room as last time with the same Doctor. "How's it been Ben. Everything feel okay down there?" he asked.

"It's frustrating, but I guess it is what it is," I said.

"Mrs Garcia, can you unlock the device please and I'll inspect everything," said the Doctor.

Soon the device made a clicking sound and I was instructed to pull down my pants.

"Mrs Garcia, would you like to wait outside for this," the Doctor said.

"Yes, I don't need to be here. I'll see you soon," she said.

"Before you go, set the auto lock on the device. This will let me lock it back in place once the inspection is finished," explained the Doctor.

Mrs Garcia clicked a few buttons on the device then left to wait in the car.

"Now I know this is difficult, but hopefully you understand your parents are worried and want to make sure you don't end up pregnant and dropping out of university," said the Doctor.

We both grunted.

"It's been two weeks since you've been wearing the device. When was the last time you had an orgasm?" he asked.

"Oh wow, that's personal," I said.

"I need to know if you have been let out of the device at all, to check if everything is still working," said the Doctor.

I guess that made sense, so I told him I had not cum in weeks.

"I'm going to remove the device, and you'll need to make yourself cum so I can check everything is working as it should. Does that sound okay to you?" asked the Doctor.

I blushed, this was an embarrassing conversation for a guy my age to talk about.

The Doctor removed the device, letting me see my pierced cock for the first time. The metal bars were thick. I was in shock, no wonder I couldn't slip out of the device. I could also see my glans exposed as the piercing held my foreskin back.

The Doctor asked me to lift up my cock so he could inspect the piercings. He seemed happy that everything looked fine, and there was no infection or damage to my cock.

"Can you remove the piercings?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, they must stay there until they heel fully," explained the Doctor.

Sophie was watching me, and I could tell by her eyes she was getting horny herself as my cock became hard.

Embarrassed as I was about the whole situation, I was relieved I would finally get to cum, so pulled my at my cock. It was hard to wank, since my foreskin wouldn't glide over my head with the piercing.

"Here, you can use some lube," said the Doctor handing me a tube.

I squirted some in my hand and rubbed my cock. The piercings where getting in the way, so I couldn't glide across my whole dick. I massaged some lube over my glans. It as so sensitive, I pulled my hands away at first.

But my horny, desperate mind took over and before I knew it I was continuously massaging my cock head.

"Can I help him?" asked Sophie.

I nodded, desperately.

"No, I'm not sure that would be appropriate," said the Doctor.

I continued to rub my cock, looking over at Sophie's sexy face and boobs, imagining her topless and on top of me. In no time, I could feel myself ready to cum. The Doctor handed me a tissue and I held it over my cock as I shot out six hard pulses of cum.

I looked over at Sophie. Her face was still red, but this time from arousal. I could see her discretely rubbing herself over her pants.

There was so much cum, the tissue couldn't hold it all, causing some to drip onto the floor.

The Doctor handed me a wet wipe and used another one to clean the floor. I throw the tissues in the big and used the wet wipe to clean up by cock, which had lost its erection.

It was strange to see my foreskin not retract over my glans. I tried to pull it down manually, but the piercing was held firmly in place.

Taking the device, the Doctor placed the ring around my cock and balls, then slipped my penis into the tube, before locking it in place. He touched the button on top of the ring, and a turning motor appeared to lock the device internally.

I sighed as the device was locked back on, but I wasn't frustrated anymore.

I pulled up my pants and the Doctor let me and Sophie leave to go back to the car.

"Everything alright?" asked Mrs Garcia.

I nodded, entering the car so we could drive to the station.

Saying goodbye to the Garcia's was hard for Sophie, who had never spent any extended time away from them. There were tears from everyone, until we boarded the train. We waved from the window as the train departed, saying our final goodbyes.

We sat down quietly, and didn't speak until the train approached the first stop.

Sophie broke the silence.

"So that was hot," she said.

"That was humiliating," I said. "I jerked off in front of some guy."

"At least you were allowed to cum. I thought the device wouldn't be removed for at least another few months," said Sophie.

"Oh fuck," I said, remembering that a term at university lasts four months. Maybe I would get another chance to cum when the term ends, but this was going to be a long time.

"Don't look so sad," said Sophie, wrapping her arm around me and leaning in for a kiss.

The journey was long, and we occupied ourselves by listening to music, playing some games on our phones and talking about the future.

Two hours later we arrived at our stop. The train had collected quite a few people our age, who were obviously starting at the same place as us.

We ended up speaking to several people, who all seemed as excited as us to be moving out from home. Another couple, Emma and Jay, offered to share a taxi with us back to the university, since they were staying close by.

After a brief ride, I used my phone to guide us as we walked to our apartment. It was only a few minutes from the university grounds, so we found it in no time.

We waited until the agent met us outside the apartment block and took us to our place. She brought us up to the twentieth floor, walked down the corridor then unlocked one of the doors showing us our new home.

"It's amazing. Looks so much better than the photos," said Sophie.

I nodded, smiling unbelievably at the fact we probably had one of the best apartments out of all the new students.

Once the agent had left, Sophie phoned her parents, video chatting with them showing them around. We both thanked them one more time for making this possible.

"Finally alone in our own place," I said to Sophie, giving her a passionate wet kiss.

"I know, can you believe it," Sophie said, taking off her top, then bra, showing me her beautiful round boobs.

Even though I had an orgasm only two hours ago, I could still feel my horny cock trying to erect in its cage.

Sophie continued undressing, pulling down her jeans then pants.

We had done some sexual things before. I had fingered her, over her jeans, and she had put her hands down my pants to stroke my cock. But we'd never managed to be fully naked in front of each other, due to the restrictions her parents put on the time we'd spend alone.

I rushed to take off all my clothes, until we were standing in front of each other naked, apart from my chastity cage.

Sophie pulled me close and gave me a deep wet kiss. My cock was pushing so hard against the cage, as she rubbed her hands over the metal tube, running her soft fingers over my balls.

Playfully, I pushed her onto the bed and admired her naked body in full for the first time.

Instinctively she shook at the cage, before pulling her hands away. "Sorry, did it shock you?"

"No, no, it doesn't matter."

But after only a few seconds of shaking, the pain was unbearable.

"Ow, ow, no, it's too much. Stop."

There was no other option but to ignore my cock. We were frustrated, but Sophie pushed my head firmly down towards her genitals.

I couldn't get off, but at least Sophie could.

Using my tongue I licked around her vagina, not really knowing what to do. But neither did Sophie. After a while, my tongue was sore and Sophie looked bored, so we stopped and changed back into our clothes.

As we were both frustrated, we unpacked to take our mind off our arousal.

With our clothes in the cupboards, and Sophie's personal touches around the apartment, we sat on the sofa and watched some TV. We agreed to an early night to be fresh for our first day on campus.

I always thought the first time I slept with Sophie we'd have sex. But even though that was impossible, it was still good to lay next to her. We fell asleep, and it felt so naturally being with each other. Probably one of the best, if not more frustrating, sleeps of our lives.

-----------------

Chapter 5 - Ending the first term

-----------------

The first few weeks of university were hectic. We both felt clueless, and out of our depth. But at least everyone seemed to be in the same boat.

We had made some friends, and become quite close with another couple, Emma and Jay, since Emma was taking the same class as Sophie. Things where working out, and we could really see a happy future here.

I also worked out what happens when I don't recharge the device, as I was met with a painful series of shocks until I was able to plug the USB charger in.

Once things had calmed down and become more routine, I noticed myself becoming hornier as the days went by. Being alone with Sophie but unable to get any relief was frustrating beyond belief. Every day was getting more difficult as I desperately wanted release.

Sophie would let me go down on her, even though I don't think she enjoyed it very much. But as my arousal increased, I needed more. I needed to touch her and be with her. My attempts to remove the device decreased, to where I almost don't even touch it anymore. Instead, I try to focus more on her.