All Comments on 'Chaste Honeymoon: Welcome Cocktail'

by Norway_1705

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well, this chapter should have been fitted into the rest of the Dean and Britney story line instead of a stand alone chapter. I prefer to have a linear approach (chapter numbers) instead of naming chapters and publishing them out of order of date. I glad that Britney is not using a Humbler on Dean as that would be taking her loving side too far. Wonder just how much she used the Saint Andrews Cross and beat Dean at the resort they vacationed at? Did they have one at home too? When did Dean and Britney let their kids know what was going on with the cage and Dean being naked at home?

Norway_1705Norway_170530 days agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous, Dean will be a very caring father to his two sons and they will never find out that the parents were experiencing such intense kink as a lifestyle.

By this I am not saying that the parents were lying or keeping sexuality a secret. They spoke gradually and comfortably to their children, without hypocrisy or pretense. However, there are "details" that need not be shared.

The children then married and sired grandchildren for their grandparents, etc. No castration, no genetic annihilation, all "normal" .

.

Yes, the Saint Andrews Cross is present in each of the Resort's Junior Suites, some women use it just to tease their handcuffed husbands (e.g., masturbating with the magic wand while he gasps hopelessly) while others use it to whip him on his back or penis.

Yes, at home the two of them will set up a real dungeon with many tools and toys over time. This is a relationship that will last decades and they have plenty of time to add more tools.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorway_1705@Norway_1705
History teacher, and storyteller. Non-native English speaker. Married, father of a son, author of non-fiction books and articles for scientific journals. I am curious to read about the motivations and doubts of characters, their insecurities, and their weaknesses. Often in ...