Chastity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't say anything negative about your firm boobs ever again, Chastity. They're perfect. I love them and I know I will enjoy sucking them and holding them in my hands."

"Thank you, Joe. Your words make me feel better. I just want to please you. Most boys like girls with only big tits. I'm glad you think my 34s are perfect.

She smiled and closed the lids to her eyes as I ran my hands over her perky firm breasts. I reached down with my hand and pulled the lever that made the seat go back away from the steering wheel. She was beginning to purr as I ran my hands over her breasts. I paused and placed my two fingers on both sides of her extended tit and squeezed it gently and a pleasing moan escaped from her lips. Her pink nipple extended out and I moved my fingers over it. She cooed as I moved my hands under her cups and held her boobs firmly in my hands. Chastity was moaning pleasantly as I squeezed her breasts.

She whispered, "Joe ... oh, Joe, I'm feeling so loved by your touches. I've never had a man who was as loving and as caring as you are right now. I could lay here for hours and enjoy every second of your gentle touching." She continued to lay there with her eyelids closed and I loved hearing her cooing sounds and purring sounds as I played with each of her breasts.

Chastity opened the lids of her eyes a few times and smiled up at me. "Help me sit up my sweet Joseph." Then she turned her body toward me and said, I want to feel your sweet lips sucking my tits. Will you suck my tits, Joe?"

I bent down and placed my lips over her tit and rolled my tongue around its surface. She leaned back and cooed and moaned with much pleasure. "Oh, Joe, Joe, Joe, I like what you're doing. I feel so loved and understood. You're an amazing lover. I hope I can always satisfy you, Joe. I've never had anyone ever make me feel so loved as you do right now. This is the best day of my entire life. I met you accidentally; you talked with me and helped me this morning when I needed someone to help me. You took me to a wonderful place to have dinner, and now you are loving me like I've never ever dreamed possible. I love you, Joe. I love you with all my heart."

She leaned into me and we kissed passionately, our tongues were dancing together and I was feeling her love and the warmth of her arms wrapped around my neck. She paused, looked deep into my eyes, and asked me "Do you love me, Joe?"

Chastity, I've never felt like I do right now with any other woman. I loved touching your breasts and kissing and sucking your nipples. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever been with and yes; I love you with all my heart. I'm your man, Chastity, as long as you want me to be."

"Joe, I want you to be my best friend and my lover. I want all of you, Joe. I feel safe and protected in your arms. I love how you've touched me tonight; you've made me feel so loved and cared for. I like your sweet gentleness." Then she pressed her lips deep into my lips and held me close to her body.

I put my arm around her and kissed her lips again. "Chastity, I love you. Then I kissed her again. I took my right hand and placed it over her breast and ran my fingers between her tits and squeezed it slightly. Chastity moaned with pleasure and leaned back and said, "Kiss and play with my boobs, Joe. I love how you are touching me."

Chastity moved so she was leaning against her door and I laid my body over her and began sucking her boobs and teasing her tits with my tongue. She moved her body back and forth and tried to raise her hips. She reached between our bodies and placed her hand over my trousers where my hardened penis lay. "Joe, you're so hard! I so sorry I've neglected your needs. Joe, I want to hold your hard penis in my hand."

I raised my body and sat looking at Chastity. She sat straighter on the seat. "Joe, I'm so sorry. I was thinking of my own needs, Joe. You really made me feel loved tonight. I enjoyed how you played with my tits and caressed my boobs. I felt your strong love for me when you were touching me so lovingly." She kissed my mouth and smiled.

"Joe, I want to please you as you've pleased me tonight. I want to touch and hold your penis in my hand. Please, Joe, I don't want to leave here without pleasing you."

"Chastity, you have pleased me tonight. It's getting late and I think I need to get you back to your Aunt Sara's house. They might be worrying about you. We will have many opportunities to make love together."

"Joe, please, before we go, I want to touch and feel your penis. Please, let me see it. Look, at your trousers. You can see how big it is. I want to hold it and look at it and then we can go. Please let me see your penis before you take me to my Aunt's house."

I released the top button of my trousers and found and pulled down the zipper of my pants. I reached in and felt the wetness inside my underwear and pulled my penis out.

Chastity eye widened and her mouth dropped as she looked at my enlarged hard penis.

"Joe, it's so big. I've never seen a penis that big." Chastity reached for it and put her hand around my penis, moving her hand up and down the length of it. Then she lifted it up and ran her thumb and finger over the tip of my penis and said, "I like the feel of your penis in my hand, Joe. I'm going to give your gorgeous penis a kiss, and then you can take me home. But the next time we are together alone, I'm going to love you first."

She leaned down and held my penis up and her lips slip over the tip of the penis and my mushroom collar and she pressed her lips against my penis. She made two quick slide down from there and back out. She kissed the tip of my penis and said, "Next time, penis, you get my attention first."

I shoved my penis back into my pants and pulled up my zipper. Chastity picked up her bra and I fastened the latch, and then she put her blouse on. As we drove toward her Aunt's house she leaned her head against my shoulder and placed her hand over where my penis was laying inside my pants and told me how much she enjoyed spending the day with me.

I reminded Chastity to come to my office tomorrow at 9:30 a.m. and I would take her on a tour of the main campus.

She said, "I'll be there, Joe. I can't wait to be with you tomorrow.

Joe, I'm so happy you suggested that we go to the Olentangy River this evening to talk." She smiled and giggled.

I pulled into her Aunt Sara's driveway and walked her up to the door. She said, "Joe, I want you to come in for a few minutes and meet my Aunt Sara and Uncle John. She opened the door and we stepped into her Aunt's house. They were sitting in the living room listening to music as they read their books. They seemed pleased that Chastity brought me inside to meet them. They asked me how we had met and I told them. They were amazed that we had both graduated from the same high school in Fairborn, and that Chastity had his sister as a teacher. They didn't seem bothered about my age and they invited me to come to their home anytime I wanted to visit Chastity.

When we were through visiting, Chastity walked me outside and we hugged and kissed on the porch. I could tell she didn't want the evening to end. I told her I had never had a better time than I had tonight with any other woman. I kissed her again and told her that I was very much in love with her. She kissed me again and then she remained on the porch until I backed out of the driveway and headed toward High Street.

12